Chapter 3

*buzz buzz*

I heard my alarm go off and slowly started waking up. I shut up my alarm and got out of bed. I went to my bathroom, did my business, and changed into my work out clothes. I went downstairs and packed up some stuff. I put my hair into a ponytail (headband if you have short hair) and went into my garage. 

"Hmm, what should I take to the gym?"

I was deciding which vehicle to drive and eventually I chose my BMW M4. I unlocked my car and opened the car door. Turning on my engine, my phone started buzzing. 

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and answered the call. 

"Good Morning, Asahiko."

"Good Morning, Boss. Sorry if I interrupted your morning work out."

"You're fine, love. I am on the way to the gym, so you didn't interrupt anything."

"I'm glad, anyways, about finding info about the Haitani Brothers. They are in a gang in Yokohama called 'Tenjiku'."

"I see. They are a pretty powerful gang. Do you know who's the leader of Tenjiku?"

"Yeah, I do, but I do not know his name. I actually sneaked into a meeting they were holding just last night."

"Love, you are so lucky that you never got caught. If you did, you'd probably be dead by then. Thank you. This is why you are Number 1 one captain, Asahiko Nakajima."

"Of course, boss. I don't want to interrupt you anymore so, have a nice day, boss."

"You, too, Love."

I hung up and continued driving to the gym. After 5 minutes, I've finally arrived and went in. 'Mantis Fitness'. I go to our own gym that my gang and I own. As I walk in I see a couple of the gang members. At the desk up front was a gang member that wanted to be the manager of this place. 

"Good morning, boss." 

"Good morning." I greeted smiling at my wonderful employee. 

I started my work out with my warm ups. 50 jumping jacks, 50 crunches, 50 push ups, 60 second plank, and some stretches.

After that I used the equipment there. 

Soon it was 6:30. I finished and gathered all my things. 

'Ew, I'm sweaty.' I thought looking at a mirror.

'I look hot tho' I thought boosting my ego.

I left the gym, and went to my car shutting the door.

'Someone's was watching me.' 

I subtly looked around and found two people in the darkness watching me. I looked at my phone, and immediately looked at the cameras. When I opened it, I chuckled. 

"Why hello." 

I say looking at my phone. It was none other than the Haitani brothers themselves. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

I made it home, and immediately took a shower. I finished my shower and changed into my school uniform. 

"Now they definitely now I am part of Mantis. At least they probably don't know that I am the leader."

'I want them to find out I am, not me telling them. Wanna be mysterious, yk what i mean.'