{My Idol} Mlb X Reader

By Kyliecharm

"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never co... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{22}
{23}
{24}

{21}

345 26 1
By Kyliecharm

_____________________________

__________________

"I haven't performed in a while. I'm so nervous." I lay on the desk covering my face.

"Don't worry Y/n. You'll be amazing. Marc and I are drawing posters for the event." Nathaniel pulls out the draft from his notebook.

"Thanks..." I softly smiled at him lifting my head up. "Something still on your mind isn't there? Do you want to talk about it?"

I nodded my head as I scanned the classroom filled with my classmates, but Lionel was close by pretending to be interested in his discussion with Alex. 

"Can we talk somewhere private?" Nathaniel nods his head as I place all my belongings inside my school bag.

"Ready?"

Nathaniel nods his head as I grabbed his hand guiding us out of the classroom. He couldn't contain his emotions as his cheeks blush at your gesture.

Marin and Adrien notice your change in behavior hopping you would talk about it with one of them.

Watching you walk out of the classroom holding hands with Nathaniel sting their hearts.

I was there when she was conflicted with her emotions about performing again. I even caught her fainting after kitty section played!

Wouldn't she trust me by now?!? Marin quickly packed his belongings planning to secretly follow you.

Adrien pulls out his phone thinking about sending you a text but sighs in defeat realizing you left.

Maybe will talk after school...She does have an upcoming shoot soon. It will give us more time to spend.

I dragged us towards the park as I let go of Nathaniel hand to sit down near the fountain.

"Ready?" He sat down next to me pulling out his notebook.

Letting out a heavy sigh "I'm scared...I know I should be grateful but...will everything work out in the end?"

Looking up at Nathaniel as he seems deep in thought.

"...You're scared because of your past experience but you know have friends to cheer you on and without having the public eye on you to criticize."

He's right... I'm only performing in front of parisans. This is my home country.

I'm no longer under the cutthroat training system. Hopefully the song will be ready by then.

"You're right. I shouldn't have anything to worry about." I smiled at Nathaniel as my phone vibrates in my pocket.

"Who is it?" Nathaniel curiously asked as I pull my phone out of my pocket receiving a text message from Marin.

"It's from Marin. He wants to meet at his parents' bakery about the concert." I summarize the text message to him as his expression darkens a bit.

"M-marc and I are still trying to figure out the color palette for the posters. W-what do you want?"

He hands me a few sample colors.

"Anything will be fine with me. Will talk more before the concert." I collected my things standing up from the water fountain.

"Hopefully everything turns out well..."

__________________

"This will be the biggest event in all Paris. We have to bake as many pastries as possible!" Marin's dad exclaimed throwing himself into his work.

"This is why you text me over right?" I mutter to Marin as he nodded his head smiling at his father. 

"My parents want to support your concert. Afterall, they weren't happy with your placement on produce 48." Marin admits to me as he fiddles with one of his pants pockets. Wonder what's in his pockets...

Should I give it to her now? I did plan to give it to her the day of the concert, but she seems so nervous about it. 

"y-y/n, I made something for you for the concert-"

Adrien barges through the bakery doors "I'm glad to find you here y/n! My father heard about the concert and wants to make your outfit for the event!"

He cupped y/n's hand together with his. "...oh, how thoughtful of him. He didn't have to." Y/n's eyes wander on the ground appearing more nervous than earlier in the day.

"You're his new model! Of course he wants you dress like a star you are." Adrien exclaims as Y/n bites her lip before shaking her head turning her attention back to me.

"There was something you were going to say Marin. What was it?" She curiously asked as I pull the necklace out of my pocket.

A small heart in the middle with musical notes surrounding the heart. "Oh, Marin you didn't have to."

"I wanted to. I knew how nervous and anxious you've been the past few days. I thought the necklace will bring some luck to you."

__________________

Standing in front of the mirror wearing a Gabriel Agreste custom outfit and a Marin's necklace wrapped around my neck.

Who would have thought I would get here? Especially those years of training.

"Nervous?" Luka perked up as I stand in front of the mirror clenching onto the microphone in my hand.

"Of course...Everyone has done so much... especially you." Luka softly smiles at me.

"We all want your dreams to come true. You're an extraordinary girl and the world will finally see it."

He placed his hand on my shoulder as I took a deep breath. I can hear chanting from the upper deck becoming louder and louder.

"I guess it's time to give them a show."

Walking out of Luka's and Juleka shared room towards the stairs leading to the upper deck. The moment I step on the upper deck the lights hit my eyes, but I can hear a loud crowd of people screaming my name.

I walked over to the mini stage with kitty section in the back with their instruments ready to play. I take in a deep breath gripping my microphone in my hands. 

There's only one way out

"Falling deep, deep, until where?
I don't know if it'll get deeper
I didn't plan to leave it out from the beginning,"

"A lot of messed up breathing
Two eyes fixed on me
Even if I don't say it
I think I know everything
Now your heart wants me,"

"You're begging me
I look at you like that
Keep burning up your heart
You started a reckless adventure
Keep sinking down
I'm falling for it even more,"

"I can hear the siren
Can you also hear me?"

_____________________

"I can hear the siren
Can you also hear me?
My heart is stolen without notice
I feel bad for you
Even if I fall and fall,"

(Siren By Taeyeon translated in English)

Letting out a sigh taking a step back as I opened my eyes to see the crowd of people in awe. As they snapped out of her days quickly applauding. Rose and Luka stood in the back of the deck recording the whole event.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Wouldn't she prefer to stay low and perform here?" Luka asked Rose as she finish recording the concert smiling at him.

"Of course, I've known y/n for the longest. I want her to achieve her dreams."

"If not, I could always have daddy threaten music producers in Paris." Kyle spoke up standing behind the two. Rose and Luka quickly turned around surprise to see him.

"All y/n ever wanted is to sing. Korea couldn't make her star who is to say Paris can. After, all we are her friends." Kyle turns his attention on Y/n talking to a tall blue hair boy with light freckles near the stage.

"One day she'll understand..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 334 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
39.1K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
134K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
1.1K 51 23
♡ | Wave, a fresh-faced homeschooled girl, is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in her life: relocating to the enchanting city of Paris with...