me and him. | 𝙈. 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙤

By stariiko_

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as s... More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼!
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?
𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. (𝟏)
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢.
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.
𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬.
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞.
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞.
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. (𝟐)
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥.
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭.
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. (𝟑)
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬.
𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐄𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝.
𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡.
𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞.
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
'𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬' 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.
𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧.
𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚?
𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫.
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐮.
𝐘/𝐍...
𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰.
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.

507 11 0
By stariiko_

she was waiting for mikey to pick her up as be said he would. as if on schedule, mikey rolled up on his motorcycle. "mr punctual sano." she said teasingly.

he gave her a smug smile. "as always."

she got on the back and held on tight. "so, where we going?"
"for a picnic."

she went starry eyed. "really?!" mikey giggled and nodded. "yeah!"

they had arrived at a warm, quiet park. mikey had put down a blanket and food and snacks for them to eat.

"mr gentleman sano." she giggled. he winked at her as he sat down next to her. she smiled at him. "i dont think weve ever had a picnic before."

he gave her a heartwarming smile. "its always good for some change." she chuckled as she heard him say that. "yeah, a gang leader on a sweet picnic date."

he laughed too. "never let them know your next move."

she picked up a strawberry. "eat up. i bet you didnt have your five a day." mikey pouted. "do i have to? id rather have a doroyaki."

she shook her head. "too much doroyaki isnt good for you, yknow? ill dip the strawberry in chocolate if you want."

mikey's eyes lit up slightly. "okay!"
she dipped the strawberry in some chocolate and fed it to him. "good?"

he nodded. "but nothing tops doroyaki."

she chuckled. "of course."

they ate till their hearts content and laughed too.

"time to go?" she asked. mikey's eyes began to get droopy.

"yeah." he said sleepily.

they got up, ready to go. "i'll drop you home."
she grinned. "what a sleepy gentleman."

he gave her a tired smile and got on his motorcycle. y/n gave him a concerned look. "keep your eyes open enough so we dont crash."

mikey nodded as he sped off.

they had arrived at y/n's home not too long after. "thanks for dropping me home." she smiled at the half awake blonde.

mikey nodded. "can i sit down for a bit?" he asked. y/n happily welcomed him in. mikey plopped himself on the couch. as he let out a loud sigh. she sat down next to him.

he suddenly clung onto her tight. "i love you." he said. she stroked his hair.
"i love you too." she replied sweetly.

before she knew it, mikey was already asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.3K 29
" 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 , 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 " ↳ mikey x reader ↳ status : completed ↳ contains mature content...
551K 21.1K 56
(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care for her in the slightest, she starts to...
46K 1.5K 45
"Tonight, is your day. I'm going to treat you like the queen you are" ----- I don't own the characters except for y/n but I do own the plot Publishe...
479K 19.1K 50
╰┈➤ 𝙇/𝙉 𝙔/𝙉 , 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 , 𝙩𝙤𝙥 3 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝘼𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨 �...