His Mistress

By Hubhobi

"We are married." She said showing her ring finger. She smirked. "You are his mistress.. I am his wife" More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
author
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three

eleven

1.3K 35 0
By Hubhobi

"Ayyee pass me the bottle, come on-"

He laughed holding the bottle up as she tried to reach him.

"Dhruvvv! Come on!" She whined as she stood on her tiptoes.

"Try to get it, shorty puff'." He laughed.

She stopped then smirked and leaned closer kissing him on the lips and taking him by surprise.

"Got it!" She shouted jumping around.

"You little-" He chuckled.

Vasudha opened the bottle and took a fresh sip of the alcoholic drink.

"Fine, I'll get another bottle." He sighed, smiling slightly as he left.

"What do you think you're doing?!" 

"Oh my god, Sukriti! You scared me!" 

"I scared you?! You're doing a sin! Women don't drink!" She shouted, snatching the bottle from her hand.

"What do you mean?! And, give that back!"

"Can't you understand? Women.Don't.Drink. At least not the women of our house, we're.. We're well raised unlike you."

"What did you say? Huh? Do you mean to say that my parents didn't raise me well?" She said, angered.

"You can clearly see that. Drinking? And then, marrying a guy who's already married! Come on, And, you do know what people around call you right?" She smirked evilly, knowing she's upsetting Vasudha.

"Vasu.. Let's go, the car's waiting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 17.3K 35
Tessa Hayes has always had to live in the shadows of her older siblings. Now that they're out of the house and off to college she's free to act out a...
14.2K 987 11
𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩.... 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴�...
28.5K 2.1K 36
This is a story of a poor girl who lost her eyesight just because of a monster in masked of a human being. The incident changed the man totally and...
7.4K 817 29
Riddhima D'Souza is 17 and has known nothing but misery in her life. The Malhotra family take her into her care, as both Riddhima's therapist Renee a...