The sad love story

By Isoocha_0hj

Y/n Black is a 17 year old girl who goes on hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Her best friend is Pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 21

1.2K 20 16
By Isoocha_0hj

I open my eyes and look around for Mattheo, he isen't here, i sigh and sit up, my thigh is red of dry blood, i sigh and stand up but fall to the ground. Fucking Mattheo.

After like 20 minutes i have gotten my clothes on, and is in my own dorm. Pansy is still sleeping.

I go over to my clothes and gab an outfit and then go out to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

(The outfit)

My black mark starts burning, i know it's time.

I find the letters and lay them on my bed. Right as i have done that the door to the dorm flys open and Draco enters,

"We need to go now!" He say and grab my arm, before i can say anything we are standing outside the Riddle manor. He is about to enter as i grab his arm and turn him to me,

"What?" He asks,

"No matter what is gonna happned i know it will be okay" I say low looking him in the eyes, after that we hurry inside, everyone is there, also Mattheo, he looks like shit, his face is full of bruisses, i look at him worried as i sit down beside Bellatrix and Draco,

"Now that everyone is here" Voldemort says with a big smile, "I have a question" He adds looking at all of us, "What is the one thing that hurts the most when you are young?" He asks, no one answers, "When the love of your life dies" He answers, and laugh a little, my hands starts to shake, Mattheo stands up but it's too late, Voldemort have his wand pointing at me, "Avada kedavra!" He says, i see a green light before everything turns black.

Mattheo pov.

Everyone is laughing looking at Y/n's dead body, everyone expect us from Hogwarts and ofcourse her family, i look over at her mother, she's crying.

I didn't do enough to stop him from killing her, my own father killed my only curse of happines. He killed her right infront of me. He killed my world, he killed her.

I look over at Draco who is looking at Y/n's body with tears rolling down his face, it's the first time i have ever seen him cry, i can't imagine how he's felling, his best friend for 6 years just died infront of him.

"You are free to go" Father says with a laugh. I quickly apperts back to my dorm.

"FUUUUCK!" I yell, it smells of Y/n. Tears are rolling down my face,

"MATTHEO!" Someone yells, i look behind me and see Pansy standing with some letters,

"What!?" I ask annoyed i didn't meen to snap at her,

"Y-Y/n, s-she's dead" She whispers also with tears rolling down her face,

"I know" I answer, she hands me a letter,

-To the love of my life.

I open the letter and starts reading it

Hi...

This is not a goodbye. This is smiptly a thank you-

Thank you for coming into my life, and making me realice what real love is.

I want you to let me go but don't miss me.

Don't cry, why cry over a soul that got home?

Don't cry, cause now i'm free.

In the end of the day i could not stay for anouther day, to laugh, to love to work or play. Tasks left undone must stay that way. Now i have found peace.

I love you Mattheo Riddle. I love you to the moon, stars, sun, planets and back. You meant everything to me. Take care of yourself.

-Y/n the wired girl who felt inlove with you at first sight.

(Im sorry, i can't write more or else i will break down in tears)

She wrote me a letter. She was in love with me, she was the first girl who felt in love with me, the first girl i loved, and now she's dead.

"EVERY STUDENT TO THE GREATHALL!" Dumbledores voice sounds,

"Let's go" I say to Pansy and throw my arm around her shoulder since she's crying really hard.

When we finally make it to the greathall there's students everywhere who is mumbling about this gathering, Pansy and i sit down with Theo and Draco who also has tears in their eyes. I look up at Snape who looks compeltly normal while McGonagall is a completly crying mess.

When all students are at the tables Dumbledore stands up, i look over at Potter who is sitting and laughing with his friends,

"Today something horrible happened!" Dumbledore says with tears in his eyes, everyone quickly shut's up and look up at him, "Today we lost a great person!" He says, the greathall is completly silencet excpect from Pansy and McGonagalls cires, Dumbledore stops and dries his eyes, "Today we lost a bright young student" He adds, everyone is looking around to see who's missing, Potter's eyes stop at me and i slowly nods to him, his eyes become full of tears, the Granger girl asks him something but he don't answer he just sit and stare at the empty seat beside me, "Today Y/n Black was killed by lord Voldemort!" Dumbledore say, his voice is full of hate.

Everyone starts mumbling, some starts crying some starts shaking in fear, i get up, everyone turn their heads to me, i quickly walk out, i can't take this shit.

Meanwhile Y/n Pov.

I groan in pain, and open my eyes,

"C-can we turn the light off?" I ask out in the bright room, a few gasps comes, "I asked a fucking question"

"Y-your alive?!" A woman asks, Bellatrix,

"Oh no no, im just a zombie" I answer ironic,

"Throw her in the dungon!" Voldemort says, two men grab me and starts walking away with me,

"I don't know about you, but if you just excaped death would you like to get throwing around between two men?" I ask them annoyed, why does people always have to be so violent?

"Shut up" One of them answers,

"Can't even answer a simple question" I say and laugh a little for myself, one of them unlock the door to the dungon, there is compeltly dark expect some sunlight from a little window in the back, there is a big room and 3 cells in the back, each cell has a toilet, a sink and a bed, that's it. One of the men unlock a cell and push me in it, or before he does it he takes my wand,

"So am i just gonna live in here?" I ask them,

"You are" One of them answers with a smirk, "See you later love" He says and wink to me, i sigh annoyed and sit down on the bed, or excuse for a bed, it's really just a madrass on the floor with a blanket on it.

How long am i gonna be here, forever? Until i die, or maybe someone will come safe me? I fell like screaming and crying, my friends and family all thinks im dead. And here i am traped in some nasty ass dungon.

But i won't cry, they can't break me the first day.

------------------------------------------

1173 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 1.2K 51
Y/N Black enters her 5th year at Hogwarts. Mass murder Sirius Black's daughter with major daddy issues. She expects her year to go as all her other y...
255K 2.7K 38
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...
262K 4.2K 64
The character mattheo riddle doesn't belong to me. All creds go to @yasmineamaro *TW* contains: abuse, depression, blood, knives, rape, sh, ed, suici...
35K 517 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...