Not Meant to Be

بواسطة taylorsanaii

This is Trinity Gardner's Senior year. The last three years of high school were nothing but hectic. Life was... المزيد

Authors note
Prologue
Introduction
The First day (Trinity's POV)
The First Day (Zyan's POV)
the meet
You blew it
8 AM sharp
Zyan's ( POV)
Platonic Friends (Trinity)
Can we Talk (Trinity)
Get in loser (Zyan)
What are we ( Trinity)
Identity Crisis
Prodigal daughter (Trinity)
Authors note (please read :) )
Falling (Zyan)
Prodigal Daughter part 2 (Trinity)

Authors note <3

43 4 1
بواسطة taylorsanaii

Ahhhh. I feel like I don't even talk to you guys. I've been trying to juggle so much and currently have been battling a spirit of laziness. I'm getting it together though. :)

Im excited for where this story is going and looking forward to a lot of growth from Trinity.

It's so crazy writing about this when like 85% percent of the Scenarios that happened in this book happened to me in real life.😂😂 I feel like it's sort of a way to accept everything I've experienced and learn from it.

Anyway, How are we feeling about the characters and the scenarios?

and lmk What has been your favorite part so far :)

enjoy the rest of the storyyy <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
42.2K 1.7K 34
Daniko life take a turn for the worst when he lost his dad at only 5 years old. His dad was his role model and the only parent he had in his life. Th...
4K 192 43
I wish to edit this story and make few changes but I am wrapped up in others. This is my first attempt at writing so... hope you like. Edits may happ...
11.4K 404 41
Trinity is a normal teenage girl about to start high school until one awful night. She spends the following months going through all the ups and down...