Mafia's Revenge

By A_Selina_k7

What happens if a mafia marries you just for revenge? Kang Y/N, daughter of Min Yoongi's enemy who got marri... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17(18+)
Ch. 18(18+)
Ch. 19
Ch. 20(18+)
Ch. 21
Ch. 22(18+)
Ch. 23 (18+)
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Epilogue

Ch. 8

6.5K 237 87
By A_Selina_k7

A/N's Pov:

It was still raining heavily and the raging Yoongi's grip on the steering wheel remained tightened as if he would crush the steering wheel. He was angry... Mad about what you said earlier....

You are the most cruelest, most selfish person I have ever met in my life.

I chose to marry you...but you chose to hurt the innocent.

Living with you is like living in hell and I hope I die soon so I don't have to be with you. I hate you, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi hit the steering wheel in anger and pushed the brake, halting the car....

Yoongi: *in mind: She hates me. That's right. She should hate me. She needs to hate me. I.... Want her to hate me..... She's the daughter of the sinner. She should hate me because I will never give this relationship a chance. I will never treat her as my wife. She'll never get the affection she deserves from me her husband. I never chose to hurt her. She did it herself now she will never be able to get away from me and I won't and will never let that happen. She's now married to me. Our relationship might not work but she's stil legally my damn wife. She chose to marry me. Yes I'm cruel. I was forced to be cruel. Yes I'm fvcking selfish and I don't regret it. Min Y/N belongs to me now and she is mine.*

Another lightning struck, making Yoongi come out of his thoughts. He was about to start the engine when suddenly his body froze...

Yoongi: I said Get. Out!

Jin: Don't be a jerk. She's your wife. Your first priority...

Jin: She's restless. She needs a good amount of rest. She's mentally weak. Take care of her.

Yoongi: Fvck!

Yoongi started the engine and immediately took a U turn....

Meanwhile, you were still walking not caring about the rain at all while your mind was still blank. Tears kept falling but you didn't care...your head was aching. Your leg was paining cuz you accidentally twisted your ankle and was limping. You were feeling cold and was feeling dizzy but you still didn't stop walking.

Maybe you still couldn't accept what your father did or Yoongi being all alone without his parents at the age of ten which was quite sad. You were just thinking that why were you stuck in between this mess.... In between your father and him.

You were walking in the middle of the road and there were barely any cars seen for at least a lift. The rain was still pouring heavily. You somehow hoped that Yoongi would come back but that hope didn't last long the moment you saw him drive away with pure rage in his eyes...

As you kept walking, you saw a pair of flash light glowing and it was becoming bigger as it started to come closer when you realized it was a car coming at you with full speed. Your body froze. Your grip on your heels tightened. You wanted to move but your body was not functioning properly.

Y/N: *in mind: Isn't this what I wanted? Dying? The faster I die, the easier it'll be for me to get away from everything happening to me.*

You closed your eyes ready to get hit by the car when suddenly....

The car stopped few inches away from you. The door opened revealing none other than Yoongi who looked less angry and more concerned....

You opened your eyes and gasped when you saw him. He was not wearing his suit anymore and was just in his black shirt and his sleeves folded upwards revealing his thick muscles as veins popped up. His hair was not neatly combed, assuming he kept running his fingers through his hair. He took steps towards you and stood right in front of you just few cm away and not caring about getting wet in the rain.

Yoongi: Really want to die that fast huh?

Y/N: Why are you back?

You said looking away....

Y/N: You left me remember?

Yoongi: I left you now I'm back.

Y/N: Why? You thought I would runaway?

Yoongi: Kitten, you wouldn't want to run away from me.

You glared at him and crossed your arms over your chest....

Yoongi: Get in.

Y/N: No.

Yoongi: Listen while I'm being nice, Y/N and get. In.

Y/N: You wanted to make my life a living hell then why didn't you hit me with your car when you had the chance and ended it? Why did you stop? I want to die. Why didn't you hit me why?

You cried out while hitting him with your tiny fists which you knew that it didn't hurt him. He was much more stronger than you were.

Y/N: Why didn't you kill me-?

You got cut off when you got pulled by a hard grip and felt a pair of soft lips against yours making your eyes go wide.

Yoongi gripped your hand and pulled you by your nape towards him crashing his lips against your soft and sweet one. You froze while he continued to kiss you hard yet aggressively. He tasted like mint and coffee while you tasted like sweet fruits.

Yoongi's grip on your nape was tight and firm. He swiped his tongue dominantly on your lips to get access but you remained frozen not knowing what to do. You heard him groan when he couldn't achieve what he wanted. He let go of your hand and grabbed your hips, pulling you closer to him. You could feel his hard c0ck pressed against you between your legs. Yoongi's hand travelled to you a$$ and gave it a squeeze, making you gasp. Taking the opportunity, he slid his tongue inside your mouth and tasted each and every inch of your mouth.

Yoongi: You don't decide how you're gonna die. I do! I'll kill you whenever I want to and however I want to, Kitten.

You raised your hands to push him...

But instead you grabbed his collar and pulled him closer too. You could feel his smirk the moment you did that...

Y/N: *in mind: Why am I not pushing him? This isn't right. He hates me. I hate him. But I don't know why it felt right kissing him even if it shouldn't.*

Yoongi's hand slid under your skirt and travelled to your clothed cl!t which was wet just for him. Yoongi smirked between the kiss and sensationally rubbed his middle finger against your clothed cl!t at a slow pace making you gasp loudly as your grip tightened, making you want more of him.

Yoongi: So fvcking wet for someone you hate huh, Kitten?

He said in between the kiss and fastened his pace making your body numb. You hated yourself for feeling good under his touch. You felt disgusted as much as you wanted more of it.

Yoongi broke the kiss and looked at you. His hand still doing its job while the other held you in a firm grip so that you don't fall. The water droplets dripping from your hair while your lips were slightly apart, eyes closed from all that torturing pleasure you were getting, making Yoongi wanting to bend you over the car and fvck you right in the rain and on the road...

Yoongi: Tell me, Kitten...Who in this world is allowed to make you feel like this? Your sweet pu$$y dripping and begging for my c0ck to claim it. Answer me, Kitten.

Y/N: N... No....

Yoongi: *scoffs* Stubborn eh?

He said in his deep tone while slowing his pace making you groan and glare at him just to see him smirking at you.

Yoongi: You have to earn it, Kitten. Tell me the word.

You desperately tried to move your hips on his finger but he cupped your pu$$y instead...

Y/N: P-plz...

Yoongi: Plz what, Kitten?

Y/N: Only you can make me feel like this.

Yoongi smirked in victory and attached his lips with yours one last time while fastening his pace....

Yoongi: That's right. Only me.

He said and broke the kiss and removed his hand from your skirt as you panted heavily. Yoongi let go off you and you looked at him, noticing how hot he was looking all wet in the rain.

Yoongi: Get in the car, Kitten.

He said and turned around, making his way towards the door. He stopped and looked at you who was limp walking towards the door. Yoongi frowned and looked at your leg finally noticing your bruised ankle. Without saying anything he went towards your side and opened the door and picked you up in a bridal style, making you wrap your arms around his neck. He made you sit on the car and helped you buckle up your seat belt and went to the drivers seat.

Time skips....

When you reached home, the rain finally stopped. Yoongi parked the car and got out. You opened the door and tried to step out of the car but stopped when Yoongi came towards you and helped you stand up....

You were about to walk but got lifted up by Yoongi who threw you on his shoulder, making you wiggle under his grip.

Y/N: Yah! I can walk. Put me down!

Yoongi: Oh yeah? So you hurt yourself more?

Y/N: My ankle is only bruised. That doesn't mean I can't walk. Put me down.

Yoongi: Stop trying to free yourself or else I'll spank you on your beautifully shaped butt cheek.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.6K 56
Park Jimin lost his everything in one day. He lost his dear grandma on the same day he lost his father. But he got a guardian angel instead. The ange...
203K 6.4K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...
375K 8.9K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...
365K 16.5K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...