paint me like one of your fre...

By c2suave

Paris Du Pont was the queen of her school. Turns heads when she walks, she was the type of person people prac... More

character aesthetics
do straws have one hole?
80 year old color blind women
old lady pheromones
and the home of the...
Professor McGonagall
pig extinction
new fear unlocked: hot drinks
pussy destroyer
trust issues
glow up tutorial
disney villain
the debut
what makes a date, a date?
killing me softly
get a room
baby pictures
the seduction olympics
i fell down the stairs
aphrodite on earth
theia
muse
professional masseuse
baby pictures
bet
puppy dog
gold mine
are you gay?
you're so beautiful
too soon?
vitamins=edibles
buzzkill+doors
shoutout to the big man
whipped
scarecrow day
im fine, dont worry about it
what it means to be a woman
anything you say can, and will be used against you...

hearsay, your honor

5.5K 228 67
By c2suave

Mayson

I woke up on a soft, squishy pillow and arms wrapped around my neck. I groaned and pushed myself further into the pillows and tried to go back to sleep when I heard a voice, "Comfortable?" The voice chuckled from above me.

I opened one of my eyes to see morning Paris with puffed up eyes, messy hair, and a slight blush to her cheeks, staring down at me with a soft smile.

"Extremely, now let me sleep please." I muttered then pulled her closer to me.

"I would but the remote is poking my thigh." Paris yawned innocently. At that, I immediately shot my eyes open and looked up at her.

"What?" She chuckled.

"Nothing." I shook my head and gulped, "Can you please get me a cup of juice please?" I smiled up at her.

She raised an eyebrow at me, "What am I, your servant?" She scoffed.

I didn't respond and just looked up at her with a smile, "Fine." She rolled her eyes then pushed me off of her.

She got up and put her hair into a messy bun, her oversized shirt riding up a bit for me to see the extremely small, satin shorts she was wearing.

I continued staring at the same spot she was in even when she left. After a couple minutes had passed, I shook my head and snapped out of my daze and ran to the bathroom, muttering profanities on the way.

"Stupid thing, why now of all times." I grumbled, looking down at it and turning on a cold shower.

I quickly got in and waited for it to go down. When it finally did I decided I might as well take a shower. I used the body wash already there and smiled to myself when I found it smelt like Paris.

When I got out I looked on the counter to see an unused toothbrush and a fresh towel waiting for me and smiled to myself.

I put on my school uniform from yesterday except the button up because it still had blood on it.

I refrained from putting on my sweater until last to inspect the damage to my torso. The left side of my torso was turning purple and starting to bruise. The cut on my right cheek now has stitches and purple was starting to creep up to my eye. It'll probably leave a scar I thought as I put on my sweater and exited the bathroom.

I found Paris sitting at the edge of her bed, toothbrush in hand and still in the same clothes. She looked up at me with a smile and got up and moved passed me to the bathroom.

She spit out some toothpaste and continued brushing her teeth. I came and followed her in and leaned on the wall behind her with my arms crossed.

"What?" She laughed and looked at me through the mirror.

"Nothing, this just seems very domestic." I grinned.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance but the small smile she had told me she wasn't serious.

When she finished brushing her teeth she turned to me and pushed my shoulder, "Get out, I need to shower." She said.

I squinted my eyes at her, "Can you say that nicely please?"

She put on a sweet smile and batted her eyelashes, "Can you please get the fuck out so I can shower... please?" She said in a sweet voice.

"You know it doesn't make it nicer just cause you said please." I deadpanned.

She rolled her eyes and pointed to her nightstand, "Can you get my phone please?" She asked.

I nodded my hand and turned out of the bathroom, "See that was better. Wasn't so hard, was it?" I said and went to her nightstand but frowned when I saw nothing on it.

"Hey your phones not over he-" I called and stopped when I heard the door shut and a shower turn on.

"Women." I mutter and grab my school bag and make my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see eggs, bacon, and french toast with Gale sitting at the kitchen counter with a mug of coffee in hand.

"Good morning Mr. Gale." I say.

He looks up from his newspaper and gives me a curt nod, "And to you Ms. Amore." He says with a formal voice and goes back to his newspaper.

"Mayson is fine, you don't have to call me that." I chuckle and make myself a plate.

"I'll keep that in mind Mayson." He says without looking up from his newspaper.

Paris said he's a very serious and formal guy and rarely shows emotions. She says she's only gotten him to smile on extremely rare occasions.

I'll get him to crack, I nod to myself.

I eat my food peacefully across from Gale in silence. I surprisingly don't bother him and decide just to enjoy the silence.

I was finishing my french toast when a couple of voices sounded from outside the kitchen.

"Good morning Gale." Paris said as she walked in. She was wearing light wash jeans, a white crop top, a cream sweater tucked into her jeans in the front, and black boots.

Lord.

I watched her as she made herself a plate of food, careful and delicate with every move. Her hands had a couple of rings on them and her nails painted a simple white. She quietly hummed to herself, oblivious to me and everything around her. I continued to stare at her even when she sat down across from me.

I smack in the back of my head pulled me out of admiration of Paris. I rubbed the back of head my head and turned to glare at Clara behind me, "Stop staring." She snickered quietly.

"I'm not staring." I grumbled, "I'm simply admiring her." I quipped.

"Sure." She snorted.

I rolled my eyes at her and turn back to see the last piece of my french toast gone. Bewildered I look around, under, and next to my plate and found nothing.

"Hey, where'd my french toast go?" I whined.

"I have no idea." Stella said from the right of Paris with her mouth full.

I glared at the girl in front of me with my mouth open and got up and moved around the island to her.

Paris stopped me and put her hand on my chest before I could go any further, "Just leave it, it's not even worth it." She muttered without looking up from her phone.

I open my mouth to protest but Paris just grabbed my arm and pulled me into the seat to the left of her.

I slumped down and accepted my defeat and grumbled incoherently.

"Whipped." Stella snorted, shoving another piece of french toast into her mouth.

I moved to get up but a hand on shoulder pulled me right back down, "Sit." Paris mutter, still scrolling through her phone.

"Yes, Your Highness." I mocked sarcastically.

I took the hand that was on my shoulder and started playing with her hands and rings while I waited for her to get done with her food.

"Clara can you take Mayson home, I have to run some errands." Paris said when she got done with her food.

"Sure, come on Mayson." She said grabbing her keys.

I followed and when I passed Stella, I took the last of her french toast and shoved it in my mouth.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I smiled innocently and walked out of the kitchen.

I heard Paris laugh at a fuming Stella before I followed after Clara.

••••••••••
Paris

I am most definitely not letting what Leon did go.

There is no way in hell I'm gonna let him keep beating up people just because he can, especially Mayson.

When she told me he's been beating her for years it set something off in me. Maybe because that means he harassed her while I was dating Leon and I didn't even notice.

Or maybe because the prick still thinks he owns me and has a say in whoever I talk to you.

It's probably both and quite frankly I don't really care, I just want to set things straight.

I didn't tell Mayson because where I'm going because she'd just say to "let it go" and "there's nothing we can do about it". Well that may have been true before but I'm gonna make sure that Leon can't get out of his bullshit this time.

I pull up to the familiar mansion and stop at the gate, "Name?" A monotone voice asks me.

"Paris Du Pont." I answer. I hear some shuffles and a moment later the gate opens.

I guess I'm still on his good side. Not for long though.

I park my car by the front door so I can leave as quickly as possible because lord knows after I'm done here, I will never be allowed to come back.

I go up to the front door and ring the doorbell. A man in a butler uniform answers, "Can I help you?" He asks, tiredly.

"Hi." I smile, "My name is Paris Du Pont, I'm looking for Leon. It will only take a moment." I say politely.

"Very well, follow me." He says then opens the door wider for me to walk in.

He leads me to the living room and I take a seat on one for the couches, "He'll be down shortly." He says.

"Thank you." I reply.

As I'm waiting I take in the familiar surroundings. I can't believe there's a time in my life where I felt somewhat comfortable here. It's all very sleek and prestigious, it almost doesn't feel like a home.

After being in Mayson's house I realize what mine and Leon's houses are lacking that Mayson has.

A sense of love and warmth.

Don't get me wrong, both houses are extremely nice and luxurious but they're just that. Luxurious.

If you told me this wasn't someone's house and it's a rental, I would believe you.

"Paris?" A voice snaps me out of daze. I turn to the doorway to see Leon standing there with a smirk, "I knew you'd come back."

I scoff and cross my legs, "Don't get your hopes up I'm not staying long. I'm just here to give you some information."

He moves from the doorway and sits way to close to me, "And what would that be?" He smirks.

I scrunch my face up in disgust and pull out documents from my purse, "This here is a lawsuit and a case for harassment, verbal, physical, and mental abuse to a minor on the date of December 8th, 2022." I say calmly and put the papers on the coffee table.

"What are you talking about?" He asked in confusion, "I'm not a minor?"

I roll my eyes and get up, "That's my point you dumbass. You attacked and assaulted a minor while being a legal adult."

"This document right here is a case containing undeniable proof of you doing so. Taken to the proper authorities you're looking at jail time and a criminal record." I finish.

He scoffs, "You can't do that. You know my parents can just easily make this go away right?" He says then props his feet up on the table.

"Try it. That's a federal crime and also my uncle is the Superintendent of the police department." I chuckle.

The smirk that was once resting on his face quickly drops, "Did you really think you were the only one with connections?" I snort.

"You can't be serious about this Paris." He says fearfully.

"I am. So here's what's gonna happen." I say and pull out another document from my purse, "You are going to sign this document saying you'll stay away from Mayson in any way shape or form. Failure to do so and the minute there's a hair out of place on her head, this case will be sent to the desk of the chief of police." I say smoothly.

"Do I make myself clear?" I ask sternly.

He visibly swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded his head, "Yes." He says quietly.

"What?" i ask, "I didn't catch that."

"Yes I understand." He says louder.

"Great." I smile then hand him a pen.

He takes it from me and quickly signs his name.

"Now that that's done, I'll be leaving." I say and pick up the document and make my towards the door.

"Wait." He calls and grabs my arm, "I miss us, Paris." He whispers, "Things aren't the same without you. No girl is like you."

"I know." I deadpan and yank his arm off of me and walk through the front door.

I quickly get into my car and scan the signed document to make copies on my phone.

I quickly drive through the gate and make my way home. As I driving I think about what just happened and slowly start laughing.

Little did he know that I made up the case and my uncle.

My uncle is a real estate agent and the case was a "document" I made from Google Docs. I made everything up as a scare tactic and he completely fell for my bluff.

The document he signed was a formal confession that he has been abusing and assaulting Mayson for years so I guess it wasn't all for nothing.

Damn I'm good. Maybe I should be a lawyer.

••••••••••

I'm back mfs did you miss me? I'm sorry for being gone for so long, school was kicking my ass.

Now that it's over I'll be posting a lot more now.

Happy pride month and thank you for 40k, I appreciate it🩵🩵

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 21 16
A friend group of 4 teens discover horrible secrets about their school; kidnapping, experiments, and brainwashing. The principal offers them each of...
152 1 30
"Please let me be in silence, please leave me alone. You have plenty of friends please find someone else." I said looking down. I had tears in my eye...
135K 1.6K 48
\\Please do not copy me!\\ ------------------------------------------------------------ The bell rings and I have to find my way to G3. 'G3... G3..' ...
15K 366 23
IN WHICH a girl from a corrupt family boards the Titanic, known as the unsinkable ship. She wishes to find unsinkable love, one filled with adventure...