CHAPTAIN GEMINI

By imalogus2004

Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak is a highest and powerful ship captain who is 30 years old. His fiancée is Four... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
WRITER'S NOTE.
CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 6

1.5K 73 14
By imalogus2004

GEMINI :

"Where are you going Gemini? It's still early to go to the work. " Fourth said when I was dressing.

"Today I have to do things and meet some ship captains to discuss some informations."  I said going towards to him who is still covering his naked body by the bedsheet.

"Didn't you eat yet. Didn't you?"  He asked.

"I ate you last night.... So still I'm not hungry. " I said blushing him.

"I'm going now...... You eat early. Okay. I'll eat there. But I won't be so late. " I said kissing his lips. Be careful. He said and I nodded.

*****

After we done that together,that was a habit to do that everyday.

I was so addicted to his body and we lived our life happily. Days were went day by day and these days  always remind me if it okay to think a little baby for us.

It was two months our marriage still. I live a perfect marriage life with him. But now I want to make a baby.

"What is this?"..... Fourth asked me when we walking on the food street. We are still in Italy. It's been two weeks we were in Italy.

"I think this is a native food for Italy. I don't know about this... Do you want to try? " I asked him and he nodded that he want that. So I was buy that for him.

While we are walking he eat a lot and we spent lot of time with our free time. We enjoyed a lot.

*****

"Gemini. Can you post this to moms. I finished writing the letter."  He said while I was removing my cloths to bath.

"I'll post them tomorrow morning.... Okay.... I promise.... " I told him giving a kiss to his neck.

"Why You you promising me..... Hehhe...... You can post it anytime whenever you are free. " He said smiling.

"come ! let"s take a wash together." I asked and he nodded.

"I can go by myself ! " He told as soon as I carrying him towards to bathroom.

"We can go home soon okay......." I told him as soon as closing the door.

"Are you sure ! He smiled and said. "Yeah..... Don't you trust me..... Ha....."  I went towards to him and got too close to his face.

"I'm happy then..... I really want to go home and see our parents....."

"But they won't like if we go there without any good news to them. " I said kissing his cheeks.

"A good news?..... What do you mean by that...... " He asked me with his big eyes.

"I want to hear an voice of babies ......" As soon as I saying this words he smiled with me.

"I want too Gemini. I love to make a baby too. I'm happy if we have our own baby." He looked at my face and said.

Hearing his these words I felt so many feelings for him and I dreamt a lot of dreams at that time.

"I love you Fourth..... I love you....."  I snugged him and said slowly.

"I love you too Gemini.... Thank you for loving me.... " He hugged me back and said.

*****

After two weeks later our ship doctor told confirmed us that Fourth is pregnant. I was so happy when I heard that. But I didn't know that the real problem will come soon.

I decided to go back home no matter what I have to do. i didn't like to if any troubles come to my wife or even my baby.

"Fourth ! We can reach to the Norway soon. You can stay there with Sally. My mom and your mom already have came there to take you back to home."

"But why...... "Fourth asked me with sadly.

"You know the reason Fourth.... I don't want to........... "

"Stop it...... You promised me that you won't go and stay with me..."  He stopped my words and started to sobbing.

"Hey... Four........"

" I want my mom...... " He got stand from the bed and went towards to our cupboard and took the album who has given to him. That was his family album.

"Hey....... Babe...... I didn't mean what you thought..... I just wanted....."

"My dad never has done this to my mom. He always stayed with my mom, when she was pregnant....... I thought I could live with my baby like that......."

"Babe..... Listen......"

"I don't want to...... Please leave me alone."

"Okay.... I'll..... But please....... Let's bed again. It's already night...." I told and he went to bed. I tried to hug him but he won't let me.

I didn't try to argue with him. Because this is my fault. And I must have take care of him more and more. Still his pregnancy is two months.

The next morning Fourth didn't talk with me. He always stayed with sally.

"What are you doing......" I kissed his cheek and said.

"Nothing..."  He said shortly and didn't even look at me.

"Fourth babe........ Still mad with me?.... " I ask him softly and his eyes were went fully from tears again.

"Please..... Can you leave me alone...... Please...." He was sobbing and said.

*****

I couldn't do anything until we reached to Norway. The day when we reached to there Fourth was already has arranged his stuffs.

"Babe....."  I said entering our room.

"How far are there still?"  He didn't want to hear what I said and he asked me.

"We already have reached...... But you can stay......."

"I want my mom.... I don't want to stay here...... But thank you for cared about me........"

"Why you saying like this....... Aa..... Why do you not listen to me !.....I am afraid that the child will be in trouble because of me !"

"That is my child too. Not just only yours."

He said sobbing again. His words made me stopped and I didn't talk against to him anymore.

"Okay..... I'm sorry..... Can you forgive me !"

"I want my mom !"

He said again and I made him to sit on the bed and hold his hands.

"Do you really want to go...."  I asked him serious voice and he nodded. I can't do anything without his decision . So I nodded about his decision.

*****

When Fourth see his mom, he was cried and ran to them.

"Please don't run little gentleman !"  Sally yelled him while carrying his stuffs.

"Don't run baby........ I'm happy about you......... Are you tired?..... " His mom kissing his whole face and snuggling with him.

"Jewel didn't come with me.... Because she said she wanted to make foods for Fourth herself."

"I know mom...... She always like that... "I said and hugged her.

"Oh... Gemini..... Let's go back to our accommodation..... Its cold outside....."  His mom told and I nodded.

"But Gemini has to go back mom.....!"  Fourth said and his mom was surprised.

"What.....but why....... She asked me....."

"No mom... It's some works.... Its not big deal to think...I stay here with him..."

"Please go Gemini........ I don't want to bother you........ And................""""""

TO BE CONTINUED.

English is not my first language 😇. So If there had any wrongs plz bear with me and forgive me na❤️ Have a nice day❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2.4K 44
It was a miracle when Gemini learnt he could smile and that too because of a male...a very cute male at that. Gemini Norawit belonged to a very influ...
5.2K 386 7
How does it feel to marry your sister's boyfriend? Thiticharoenrak's legacy is no joke. Being the only child of the family, Gemini is expected to be...
87.4K 3.6K 17
"Tine .....u really want to marry me huh ..?" "Ahh yes Sarawat...." "I don't think that I can give u the happiness of being my wife cuz I already lov...
5.8K 428 10
꒦꒷ 𓈒 𓈒 𓈒 POSSESSIVE ˖ ݁ . こ Fourth Nattawat fortuitously walks in on his friend's roommate, Gemini Norawit having an intimate moment with a g...