SUMMER LOVIN'- ovie soko, lov...

By faye-writes

*COMPLETED* 'Summer lovin' happened so fast' Vienna Walsh joins the Love Island Villa not really expecting mu... More

Interview
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chatper Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chatper Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Casa Amor
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
!Update!
Chatper Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six

Chapter Thirty-Five

3.1K 91 21
By faye-writes

() New boys...Means New girls? ()

The boys had been gone since the girls woke up, supposedly sneaking out in the early hours. Vienna felt slightly empty while sitting on the kitchen stool. Most the girls were asleep and Vienna didn't have the energy to annoy anyone with her antics.....until Maura had got a text.

"I've got a text!" She yelled out waking most of em up.

"Message!" Vie screamed...weakly.

: "Girls, you're going on a mini break. Get ready to leave the Villa, and head to Casa Amor!
#girlsontour #boyhi" :

"Fuck no!" Vienna groaned, "no no no" Maura was screaming excitedly from beside her, jumping into Anna's arms.

"No" Vie shook her head aggressively, "New boys means new girls right?"

The girls all spent time getting ready, "I'm not ready for this"

"You and Ovie will be fine don't worry" Molly tapped her head.

"Nah cause there'll always be doubts like"

"Well this is the happiest day of my life" Maura smirked.

Finally the group got into their jeeps heading off to Casa Amor. "At least it's nice!" Vienna finally smiled upon walking into the new villa.

"To a girls weekend away!" Maura started the cheers before they headed inside to pick their beds.

"I want the edge so i can stare blankly at the wall" Vie statically said, making the girls laugh.

The girls sat around the fireplace as Caroline entered, "Welcome to Casa Amor!" She smiled at them all. "While you're away here the boys won't be alone, they'll be getting to know Seven new girls"

"Seven girls sounds bad" Vie groaned.

"but i would not be leaving you all alone, there'll be seven new hot boys here too...should we meet them?" Caroline asked making the girls cheer and clap.

George, Marvin, Alex, Liam, Daniel, Stevie and Dennon all entered the new Villa.

"Seven new boys.....to be fair....they all look amazing"

"Girls you happy?" Caroline asked getting nods of agreement.

"Vienna you happy?" She questioned upon seeing the girls slightly sour look.

Vie looked back at Caroline, "as fairly happy as i can be" She laughed awkwardly.

"Rights girls im gonna leave you to get to know the boys, if you like them you might wanna keep them" She spoke walking off leaving the girls feeling like they were back in day one.

A boy with a lot of tattoos approached Vienna quickly, "Want to come for a chat?"

"Oh yeah sure" Vie nodded being nice.

"I'm Liam, it's nice to finally meet you" He smiled with Vienna picking up on the accent straight away.

"You're Dutch?" Vie asked excitedly.

Liam laughed before nodding, "Yeah but i'm living in London right now"

"What part are you from?" Vienna got super excited, "Sorry im just like so happy that someone else is from Holland"

"The Hague" He shrugged smiling, "but my family live in Zeeland"

"No way!" "I study in the Hague"

"Meant to be i suppose" Liam winked at her.

"I love your tattoos by the way" Vie said, wanting to touch them but stopping herself before she could.

"Thank you, thank you"

Silence fell over them before Vienna asked the burning question, "So who have you got your eye on?"

"Ah i'll keep that close"

"No fun" She pulled back a bit, trying to seem annoyed but failing.

"Alright alright" He held his hands up, "honestly you, but i'm not going to do anything that makes you uncomfortable"

"I appreciate that" Vie smiled at Liam.

"I just want to get to know you, being honest here" Liam stood up offering his hand, which Vienna took allowing him to lead her to get another drink. In doing so Vienna found a slight chance to escape, heading to pull Molly for a chat.

"That Stevie boy has some nerve" Mol huffed sitting down on a sun bed, making room for Vie. "Anywayssss i seen you chatting with Mr Tatted, where's your head at?"

"Ovie" Vie stared blankly, "always with Ovie but like it's hard cause i don't know if he'll be tempted or not....like the only boy i'm certain on not turning his head is Tom"

"No no" Mol disagreed, "Ovies head will not turn, like at all"

"I hope not but who knows" Vie shrugged biting her nails.

~~~~

"So Vie how was your chat with Liam?" Maura asked eyeing the girl, who was sitting across from her.

"It was grand" Vie shrugged, "He's also Dutch which is so cool we were chatting in our language n it was just nice"

"To be fair you guys look so good together" Lucie swooned which made Vie shift uncomfortably.

"I mean we're all gonna live together so it's better to get comfortable than be awkward" Vie smiled, not trying to think too much about what Lucie said.

"Alex is so sweet though" Maura changed the subject, "but like a little too nice yano" The girls hummed in agreement, as they began to clear out.

Vie ran over to Amber and jumped on the bed, "My heads a bit scrambled" She whispered to her friend.

"Why?" Amber perked up eyeing Vienna.

"I'm just worried about Ovie being swayed and it's making me wanna like self sabotage or something"

"Ovie is not gonna be swayed" Amber hit Vie on the leg.

"We don't know that though especially i don't anyway"

"Do you trust him?"

"Of course i do Ambs"

"Then that's all you need" Amber hugged her tightly, "Have the trust in him and all will work out"

"Like obviously i trust Ovie but i don't trust the new girls already and i'm nervous about that like....i can't stop thinking the worst"

:::::::::::::

a/n
pls don't hate vienna
😭🙏
major things happening
soonnn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 8.7K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
130K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
97.2K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued
63K 599 50
Leilia is just a 17 year old dancer, being the highest kooks ever - meaning everybody knows who she is. BACKSTORY ; Leilia is originally from the out...