WHERE MY HEART BELONGS

itzurgurl_pretty द्वारा

'MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU' Omaya Usman Muhammad a 20 yrs half cast , she's caring,funny,friendly and daddy's f... अधिक

Author's note
Cast!
Chapter 2
💕
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
💕
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

116 7 2
itzurgurl_pretty द्वारा

Omaya's POV:
Saturday morning
                         11:28 AM

Ya Salam! " 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘪" (who is calling me) I slowly turned and grabbed my phone to see who is calling I opened my eyes and I said "𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪 𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘦𝘩" (of course it's you) 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘢 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 ,𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵. I picked the call and said what do you want Noor.(Noor,my bestie we have been friends since primary schools, she's 20yrs,we are the same age we went to the same university to keep our friendship strong and we love each other a lot).

"Maya are you still sleeping?"She asked "yes what is it" I said "there is an outing today fahh get up and get ready you know how slow you are in getting ready"she said

"Okay my mom where are we going to"I asked "we are going to a restaurant but we haven't decided which one yet but let's meet at my house"she said "ok who and who are we going with?"I asked  "you ,zarah ,Sadee, kulthum,Hadiza, Fatima and I."

"Ok let me get ready and come to your house" I said as I cut the call.

I got up went to the toilet to do my morning business I took a shower and dried my hair and dressed up in a simple black Abaya  with some touch of stones on it,I did a simple make up and grabbed my bag and phone.

I went down stairs I met my dad in the parlour watching news I greeted him  "ina kwana Abbah (good morning Abbah)" I greeted "lafiya lau Omaya kintashi ( you are awake)"he answered "yes Abbah" I answered.

I got up and went to the kitchen and met my mom "Ommah" I said while hugging her from the back "good morning"I greeted her "why are you acting like a small baby"she said "haba ommah 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘲𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘯 (why are you saying this am I not a small baby)"I whined  "𝘭𝘢'𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘯 (no you are not a small baby)"she said "okay Ommah"I said as I laugh.

"Anyways I am going to Noor's house so I won't be eating at home"I told her "ok please greet her mom for me take care"she answered. I hugged her before leaving I told Abbah I was leaving and he said take care then I left.

I went out I opened my white Mercedes Benz E class,then I drove to her house.

After 10 minutes I got there cuz our house wasn't that far, I parked and turned off the engine,and got to the door,I knocked and the housemaid opened it,I greeted her and she answered,then I went inside and met her mom at the parlor, I hugged her and greeted her "Ina wuni Ammiey"(good afternoon ammiey) "Omaya yau kece a gidan namu"(omaya are you the one in our house today)? She asked with a smile on her face "eh wallahi Ammiey"(yes Ammiey) I answered "okay how are you,how is your mom" she asked,I answered "lafiya lau" (fine). "okay they are inside" she said
"Okay" i answered as I stood up and went to noor's room.

I opened the door and saw they were all waiting for me. "Finally the queen is here"sadee and Hadiza chorused. "Maya you're always late" Noor said sarcastically "sorry" I chuckled.

Faiza sighed..."Now that you are here can we go"We got up and bid adieu to Ammiey,we went with two cars,mine and noors own.

Hadiza,Faiza and kulthum were in my car,zarah,kauthar and ayush in noor's car. We decided to go to Kapdoccia wuse 2(the cave restaurant).

We got there in some went in, we ordered our food,and after some minutes the food was ready.

"Mmm!!! looks delicious. Wait now kulthum let snap first,calm down" sadee quickly stopped kulthum and we bursted out a laugh.

This is our view

And some of the foods we ordered

The foods.

We started eating,we were eating then suddenly we heard Hadiza said OMG!!!,we all turned to her and asked what happened,omo see that fine guy she said where they all asked while I hissed is that why you are shouting I said.

He's fine although but I didn't say it out loud, "he's not that fine"I said, they all turned and glared at me,

"He is even with a girl, maybe she is his girlfriend or even wife and you guys are ogling him" I said looking annoyed

"Ehn still" Hadiza said, I rolled my eyes, "please let finish eating,don't fight now" kulthum being the calm one said.

We finished eating and paid the bill, we were heading out when I bumped into someone and my bag fell "sorry" I said while picking up my bag, I looked up to see it was the guy they were crushing on and the girl.

"Are you blind" the guy shouted, and the girl who looked like she's 19 or 20 said some girls are just shameless, they throw themselves on guys anyhow.

I suddenly snapped my fingers and said hey look at me carefully,do I look like you?, my parents thought me well, the next time you say that you will see your mouth bleeding and you...,I went to the guy, is it that sorry is not enough for you or what,I snapped my fingers at him and said the next time you shout at me I will set you straight "𝘙𝘢𝘫𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘢𝘫𝘳𝘪𝘧(arrogant man)" I said

" Maya stop... lets go please"kulthum said but I didn't stop

"Don't ever call me arrogant again" he said, I was shocked he spoked arabic but I didn't show it "come and make me if you can..,arrogant" I hissed and walked away with my friends behind me.

"Ya gurlll you put them in their place"faiza the hyper said, we laughed and we all branched to noor's house.

𝗛𝗲𝘆𝘆𝘆 🙌🙌
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋 💙🦋
𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖠𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗁🥲❤️

𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈
𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁...~thank you❤️

By itzurgurl_pretty!!💕

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Fate ✔ Asmaa Auwal द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

46.6K 7.7K 58
#1 Afrikaans 18/10/2021 #1 abuja 18/10/2021 #1 saif 18.10/2021 #2 groomsmen 18/10/2021 #5 arewa 18/10/2021 #8 kano 18/10/2021 "You haven't known me m...
JAWAHIR hafsatou द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

344K 38.2K 62
JAWAHIR is the only daughter to a single mother hajiya saratu who forced her into an arranged marraige to the son of her childhood best friend hajiy...
28.1K 3.9K 47
____•____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...
95.4K 9.6K 47
Do you know any other Zoeya Aliyu?. Its your wedding card and better get prepared you are getting married in two weeks!". For a moment there I went n...