Down With the Deals (Bill Cip...

By Anna_Toropova

✨ DISCONTINUED? ✨ As you ditch your parents to leave for the town called Gravity Falls, Oregon. You find new... More

Author:
Chapter 1: Your New Home... Gravity Falls
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Man
Chapter 3: Shake His Hand
Chapter 4: Soul Bound
Chapter 5: Sweet Mystery
Chapter 6: Ford Got Fordnapped
Chapter 7: It's Alive!
Chapter 8: Aftermath
Chapter 9: Lucky
Chapter 10: Bill's Warning
Chapter 11: Yeah, This is Totally Real Money...
Chapter 12: Get Away from Gideon
Chapter 13: Pacifica's Birthday Party
Chapter 14: Pacifica's Birthday Party (Part Two)
Chapter 15: Style
Chapter 16: Father's Day
Chapter 17: The Bloody Hand that Plays in Arcades
Chapter 18: Character Selected
Chapter 19: Blood on the Floor
Chapter 20: Pioneer Day
Chapter 21: Quakers to Quakes
Chapter 22: Pioneer Day... Again?
Chapter 23: Sleepover Pushover
Chapter 24: Sleepover Pushover (Part Two)
Chapter 25: A Day Spent in Nightmares
Chapter 27: DNIM YM NI EVIL OT DEWOLLA ERAMTHGIN YLNO EHT SI REHPIC LLIB!
Chapter 28: A Tophat and a Bowtie
Chapter 29: All Right, Party People... And Dipper
Chapter 30: Crazy Hazy
Chapter 31: Crazy Hazy (Part Two)
Chapter 32: Careless Karaoke
Chapter 33: Careless Karaoke (Part Two)
Chapter 34: Drunk Confessions
Chapter 35: Radio
Chapter 36: Light Up the Night
Chapter 37: Down the Elevator Shaft
Chapter 38: Ghostly Figures
Chapter 39: Taking a Dance
Chapter 40: Normal Morning
Chapter 41: Maybe a Not-So-Normal Morning
Chapter 42: Fishing Trip
✨ Author Update ✨

Chapter 26: Dream Scheme

145 11 8
By Anna_Toropova

__________

Last Chapter-

You turned away shyly, and stood there. Ford noticed your outcasted reaction, "Y/N? Have you been dealing with the Dream Hipster?.." You turned back to Ford, still silent. He asked, "Have you spent a day in nightmares?" You said, "I...-I can't say that I have..."

__________

Ford pondered and mumbled to himself, "Hmm... That is consistently weird." You hear him and ask, "What do you mean?" Ford turns to you, "It seems that you're impervious to nightmares..." You shrug, "Ever since moving to Gravity Falls... I have." Ford thought hard, "Then there must be some sort of force protecting you. Maybe some other creature." You shrugged, knowing it was Bill Cipher. Suddenly something dawned on him, "Of course! Y/N, you're the cure!"

You jumped back in surprise, "What!?" Ford explained, "Since you're impermeable to nightmares, you can get the guy away from us!" You thought about it, "And how are we going to do that?" Ford brooded, "We will need to go to your Mindscape-" You interrupted, "Oh right!.. The Mindscape! Ah, my old friend. I haven't been there in a while though..." You muttered to yourself at the end.

Everyone took on a look of surprise, and concern. Dipper broke the surprised silence in the air, "Whoa, whoa, whoa..! What!?" You look around the circle of your friends and say, "I thought I was the only one who knew about the Mindscape!" Ford commented, "Well, anyway, we would need to travel to your mind." You coughed, "What!? How is a group of people will be able to fit in my brain!?" Ford reassured, "I'm sure there's a way into there." Dipper opened up Journal 3 and list through a bunch of pages, "Aha! What about the In Order to See page?" Ford took the journal from Dipper and looked at it. He read it a bit before happily looking at Dipper, "You're right! This is a way to enter Y/N's mind!" You cough up, "As much as you all are my friends, it's still weird to have people going into your mind." Ford compromised, "How about you make a list of people that would be comfortable enough to go into your head?" You say, "Alright... That sounds like a plan." Wendy backed out, "As much as it could be fun, I'm saying no." Grunkle Stan shrugged, "I would rather watch TV instead of be in my employee's mind." Soos said, "I don't want to see that British Dog Man again. I would rather be with Mr. Pines." You look at Dipper, Mabel, and Ford and say, "Well, I guess I already got my dream team." Mabel shouted, "You really trust me enough to go into your mind!?" Dipper commented, "Alright, never expected to go into someone's mind again." Ford pushed up his glasses, "You really trust me?" You shrug at all of them, "The best people to trust are the ones who want to stick around."

You asked, "How does this spell-thing work exactly?" Mabel explained, "So basically you fall asleep and then we must recite this encantation-thing and it's like what??? And so then we enter your mind!" You groan, "I must be asleep for this!? My insomnia barely allows me to sleep and I feel most vulnerable when I sleep!" Dipper reassured, "It's going to be fine, we're your most trusted friends. And plus, we have done this before." You sigh, "Fair, I trust you." You walk away, "I'm going to read a boring book to fall asleep."

It was dark, 9:46 P.M. You were reading a long and detailed book about your least favorite subject in school. You felt your eyes getting fatigued, reading that much text has been exhausting.

Mabel came in to get you a cup of tea (with glitter in it of course). She noticed you were asleep. Mabel set the cup back in the kitchen, and got back to Ford and Dipper to tell them, "Guys! Y/N is asleep! We can finally get rid of that Dream Hipster!" Ford looked up from the book he was reading and turned to Dipper as both of their eyes lit up. Ford got up and Dipper walked over. They set up the room with candles.

They all chanted, "Videntis Omnium.

Magister Mentium.

Magnesium Ad Hominem.

Magnum Opus.

Habeus Corpus.

Inceptus Nolanus Overratus.

MAGISTER MENTIUM!

MAGISTER MENTIUM!

MAGISTER MENTIUM!"

Dipper slowly opened his eyes first, "Are we there?" Ford, then Mabel got up. You greeted them, "Welcome to my mind! Care for a cup of tea?" Ford sat up and said, "Hello, Y/N..." He had a bit of a confused look on his face, he was dazed. They all stood up, one by one. Mabel looked around, "Whoa! This your mind?" You chuckled, "Yes it is..." Ford looked around in amazement. You all were in a dense forest that seemed to go on forever, and it was dense enough for the fact that you couldn't see above. It was a nice cleared-out space with green grass underneath. You say as you take a sip of your tea, "So, what's our plan? Are we going to search for the Dream Hipster, or wait for him?" Dipper said, "I say, we should stay." Ford explained, "I think Dipper is right, here." You remark, "What about we go to my treehouse? It's higher than anything in this world, we could stay there and patrol the surrounding area." Ford asked, "A treehouse?" You say, "I think treehouses are cool, that's why I have one in my Mindscape." Mabel squeals, "EEEK! I LOVE TREEHOUSES! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!" Dipper looks like he has had enough, "Fine, we might as well look for him on the way..."

Ford started getting shivers on his back, he looked paranoid as if he thought someone was watching him. Dipper nervously walked beside Ford. And Mabel wasn't safe from it either. You turned around, as you held your lantern, and asked calmly, almost knowing what was bothering them, "What's the matter?" Dipper responded, "Why do I feel like we are being watched?.." Mabel added, "It's making me feel uncomfortable..." Ford said, "I recognize this morbid sensation, yet do you always feel it?" You chuckled with a malicious smirk, and you put your hood up, making you have a more mysterious look. And the lantern's slight glow made you look even more secretive. "Mystery is my identity."

Ford stopped in his tracks and stepped back in fear, "Y-Y/N?" You smiled, "What is it, Sixer?" He got a shock in his whole body as you said that nickname. He looked concerned, "H-HOW DO YOU KNOW MY CHILDHOOD NICKNAME?" Dipper backed away too, and whispered to Ford, "Y/N also called me Pinetree once before predicting the future..."

You seemingly snap back to reality, or whatever it was called in the Minscape, "Oh, sorry... I didn't know it was your... Nickname. I don't know why I said that, probably because of your six fingers." Ford sighed, "I-it's... I...-I forgive you. You just had me scared." Dipper commented on the situation, "And I forgive you for calling me Pinetree." You excuse, "I...-I'm SORRY!" You explained, "MY MIND IS BREAKING! THREE DOORS TO MY MEMORIES WERE DESTROYED, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE! THEY COULD'VE BEEN THOUGHTS, MEMORIES, AND WHATEVER ELSE IMPORTANT! I-I don't know how to deal with this, I don't know if they were important... I don't remember..." Dipper's mouth dropped, "Was this why you had such a panic attack this morning?" You confess, "Y-yes... It was today that I lost those memories." Mabel commented, "Wait, if you don't remember losing your memories, how do you know that you lost the memories?" You try to find an excuse, "I just... I just know that I lost them..." Dipper said, "Wait, if you don't remember losing your memories, one of the memories must've been you losing them!" You gasp, "You're right! But that still remains two..."

Suddenly you also got a feeling of being stared at. You heard the only voice that you could hear, "Ah, S/N, I know you're looking for the Dream Hipster. I can't let you be out here alone, not with that guy." You dropped to the ground on your knees as you heard him. Your knees were bruised, and you felt weak. But, in the grand, no one heard Bill. Ford ran over to you and helped you up, "Are you okay!?" You brushed yourself off from the dust, "Just bruised my knees. Thankfully it's all in the Mindscape..." Bill laughed, "Oh, and that Dream Hipster guy is going to come in a few hours. I'll help you fight the Dream Hipster because as I said before, I AM THE ONLY NIGHTMARE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN YOUR MIND!" You nodded and turned to the adventure group, "The Dream Hipster will come, in a couple of hours. We should be heading to my treehouse, it's safer there and we could play a game of chess if we want to."

You sat by the window and watched from above. The treehouse tree was twice the size of the other trees in the woods, the tallest tree. You said, "It's nice to have your friends around in your favorite place." Dipper said, "I still kinda don't like the fact that I feel like I'm being watched." Ford analyses, "I see weird things all around here." Mabel was checking out the bookshelf of books, CDs, and types of vinyl. She was looking at them to find anything interesting to read or watch. You walk over to Mabel as you took a sip of your tea. You pulled out a vinyl and set it on your record player. Music started playing. It sounded weirdly off-beat. Yet it was calming. Though, Ford took a moment before his head perked up and he said, "I-I recognize that music..." Ford looked at you, "Y/N, how do you have that?" You sat on the counter, drinking your tea, "The record?" Ford nodded, "Yes, I recognize the music... It is from my Mindscape..." Shooting Star looked at you with a stunned face. AH BILL, YOU MADE ME THINK OF MABEL AS SHOOTING STAR! You sighed and looked at Ford, "Here, have a cup of tea..." And you slid him a cup of black tea as you smiled. Ford looked at you, "This... Feels oddly... Nostalgic..." Mabel asked, "Hey, how come if you like coffee, you're drinking tea here?" You looked down at the cup, "The tea has a calming effect. I'm trying to relax myself in my Mindscape so I don't suddenly wake up." Mabel kept looking through the bookshelves and found a CD, "Ooh!.. What about we watch Return Backwards to the Past Again 3!?" You flinch at Mabel and say, "Great movie but... Also, remember what we came for, we don't have time to do that." Mabel sighed. Dipper said, "When is that Dream Hipster going to come anyway?"

Suddenly the world turned upside down. It just switched. You all fell to the... Roof? And you actually broke it. You managed to hold yourself up with one hand. Mabel ran over and tried to help you not fall. You suddenly heard a sarcastic tone, "Looks like someone fell through the roof!" Everyone but you exclaimed, "OH NO! IT'S HIM!"

P.S. Hello my Daydreamers! Thanks to @iAyxmei for hooking me up with a good fanfiction! And don't worry, If you're getting impatient with the story, in a few chapters it's going to get fun. As time goes on, the better it gets! Just count June as season one, July as season two, and August as season three. Because that's how the story is going to progress. The longer it goes, the more plot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 3.5K 50
[DISCONTINUED] (Bill X Reader) You have ran away from home because you decided life was too boring there & you loved exploring. While you drove, you...
40.5K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
100K 3.6K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...
7.5K 218 36
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Looks can deceive you, Don't be tooled. They're beyond monstrous, They can always kill you. ...