𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽππ† π†π€πŒπ„, jj...

By oceanblvds

i'll always be here, even when you don't want me to be. jj maybank x routledge oc lowercase intentional Β©oce... More

───ACT I, endless summer
ONE, nasty beer
TWO, free day
THREE, three layer burrito
FOUR, diver down
FIVE, not so lucky compass
SIX, father of the decade
SEVEN, scarlet begonias
EIGHT, trouble in kooklandia
NINE, everything falls apart
TEN, pogues in fancy clothes
ELEVEN, kook life
TWELVE, forced proximity
THIRTEEN, crazy old bitch
FOURTEEN, huge mistake
FIFTEEN, i love you's
SIXTEEN, little girl

THE LONG GAME

1.6K 18 34
By oceanblvds

introducing. . .
THE LONG GAME!
( ©oceanblvds, 2023 )
———read in black!

SYNOPSIS!

     CASSANDRA ROSE ROUTLEDGE HAD BEEN HAVING A ROUGH YEAR. with the little disappearing act her father had pulled, getting lost at sea, chasing after some sunken ship, cassie and her twin brother, john b, were completely alone. their uncle was supposed to be taking care of them, but he wasn't reliable. so, cassie routledge was working her ass off trying to make enough money to live, and it didn't help that she had a two year old— almost three year old— daughter to take care of. working two jobs, taking care of a child, having to dodge dcs, and still going to school— because she was determined to graduate high school and get the hell out of the cut— was extremely draining on the seventeen year old girl.

now, it was summer and she could finally relax after the hell of the year she had been having. she was looking forward to wearing skimpy bikinis and blasting music while drinking shitty beer and tanning with her friends and her daughter in the hot summer sun or going to bonfire parties and getting sloppy drunk when it was her daughter's fathers turn to have her. she was looking forward to riding around on the boat and smoking copious amounts of weed with jj, trading bikinis with kie, bugging pope while he tried to read, and late night drives with her brother. summer was her favorite time of year, easily.

and of course, cassie would spend almost every second of the summer with her friends, which included jj maybank, who had been chasing her ever since third grade. he proposed to her the day that he met her, and even though she turned him down, that didn't stop his pursuit. nearly ten years later, jj was still infatuated with cassie, and even though he played it off as playful flirting because he was a self described player, he was no joke, head over heels for his best friend's sister and he was in it for the long game. cassie hated to admit it, but she was growing to like like jj maybank, all the time they had spent together over the years didn't help. and with the summer they were about to have, they were about to get extremely close and their feelings for each other were going to grow strong. too strong to ignore.

when a hurricane rolls into the outer banks, it blows a whole lot of secrets open and the pogues get tangled into a shitload of mess. and the routledge twins find themselves chasing after the same treasure their father had gone missing for.

THE LONG GAME
cassie routledge & jj maybank

❝ she loves me. ❞
❝ i do. unfortunately. ❞

STARRING...!

CASSANDRA ROSE ROUTLEDGE,
kristine froseth
( the teen mom )
❝ i feel like chicken little.
the sky is falling! ❞

i. jet fuel, mac miller
ii. could you be loved, bob marley & the wailers
iii. tonight, tonight, the smashing pumpkins
iv. the world is yours, nas
v. everywhere, fleetwod mac
vi. scarlet begonias, sublime

JESSE JAMES MAYBANK,
rudy pankow
( the troublemaker )
❝ don't you worry your pretty little
head about me, cassie bear. ❞

i. c.r.e.a.m., wu-tang clan
ii. babydoll, dominic fike
iii. no more ?'s, eazy-e
iv. money trees, kendrick lamar
v. smoke two joints, sublime
vi. starboy, the weeknd

WITH...!

GRACE ROUTLEDGE-JACKSON,
mckenna grace
( the baby )

EVELYN THOMPSON,
aja naomi king
( the big hearted )

GEORGIA CAMERON,
olivia holt
( the kook stoner )

&&&. . .
MAXWELL "MAX" JACKSON, alex fitzalan
NAOMI THOMPSON, chandler kinney
MILES THOMPSON, lonnie chavis
FAITH THOMPSON, faithe herman
THE OBX CAST, themselves

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ HARPER SPEAKS

NOT ROMANTISCING TEEN PREGNANCY. poverty breeds teen pregnancy, and it runs in my family, and i know so many teen moms. i am literally the result of a teen pregnancy, so i understand it's not pretty or something that should be romanticized i just thought it would be an interesting storyline, and i didn't want to make her pregnant during the show, i kinda wanted grace to be her own character and i wanted her to be a bit older so cassie had the freedom to do stuff and not be like constantly stuck at home with a baby and 14-16 is like the age most teen moms get pregnant (at least teen moms that i know-- like my mom had me when she was 14 so superrrr young)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 364 33
a series of jj x reader stories that i upload on tumblr!! tumblr is lovelyjj
114K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...
2M 22.7K 75
These are going to be imagines of the cast of Outerbanks: including JJ Kiara John B Pope Sarah Topper Rafe Requests are highly encouraged :)) Lmk...
45.2K 939 60
SEASON ONE FINISHED, UPDATING SEASON TWO Stevie Routledge, her brother and his best friend had been the trio since the 3rd grade. since they met ther...