NINE, everything falls apart

NINE, everything falls apart( episode three & episode four )☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

( episode three & episode four )
☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

     THE NEXT DAY, CASSIE AND HER FRIENDS GOT UP AT, WHAT SHE CONSIDERED, THE CRACK OF DAWN TO LOOK FOR THE ROYAL MERCHANT. cassie wasn't sure how every morning john b managed to wake up earlier than nine am, but he always did, despite how late they went to bed the night previous. this morning, he woke everyone up the second he got up. he was antsy to go look for the wreck, cassie could tell that just from the way he was eagerly urging .

he busted into the girls room, a bit unhappy at the sight of his sister and best friend sleeping half naked in the same bed, jj's arms wrapped around cassie's waist. he yelled at them to get up just as he had pope and kie. then, he moved onto grace's room, waking her up a little more gently and quietly than he had the others.

they got out on the water quickly, so quick that cassie was still yawning and waking up as they neared the spot marked on the map. cassie was quickly throwing together a small sandwich for grace, with the last of the peanut butter, some marshmallow fluff, as well as a browning banana. 

"can you make me one, princess?" jj questioned, his eyes flickering to her for a second, before looking back at the water.

"if you want the butt end of the bread, sure." the girl said with a small smirk, licking the marshmallow fluff off of the knife, handing the small blonde her sandwich. the boy made a face at this, making cassie smile, jabbing at his side gently.

cassie began to make another sandwich, as john b yelled to jj, who was steering the boat,  "all right, jj. pin it here."

"roger that! x marks the spot." he replied, turning the wheel quickly. cassie found herself unknowingly staring at his hands, letting her thoughts consume her as she idly cut the rest of the banana.

"all right, ladies and gentlemen." john b announced, interrupting cassie's thoughts and breaking her gaze away from jj to her brother. he held the drone above the water, ready to drop it in. "to going full kook." he dropped it in and it soon disappeared into the murky water.

cassie spread peanut butter over one side of the bread, fluff on the other and placed bananas strategically, so there'd be some in every bite. she smushed it together and carefully cut it in half with her dull knife, although one side was bigger than the other.