๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.เณƒเผ„๐ŸŒŠ ๐˜”๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ˆ/๐˜•
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
.๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐Ÿš
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐ŸŒŠ
.๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜น+18๐Ÿš
.๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐Ÿฆช
๐˜ˆ/๐˜•

.๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜น-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐Ÿฆช

782 42 20
By ChanelPradaGirl

🌊🐚🦪

January had passed within the blink of an eye, but for Celine, it was a month to remember. Many people on the internet had began to request for her to start posting singing videos on YouTube since she was so amazing at singing.

Nathaniel and Marc also supported her in doing this, and so did Gabriel, because according to him, it would be a great opportunity for her to show off her angelic voice to the world.

Even her friends urged her to do so because she was so good!

Celine decided to go for it and began to write original songs from brainstorming and began performing them after her dad got gave her a music setup for her room!

After she'd sing, Celine would post her videos on YouTube, and her audience would love them. Just in a span of one month, she already at 100k followers and earned her first YouTube Silver Plaque!

Gabriel and her went out to celebrate at a high-end restaurant. Gabriel wanted Adrien to come, but he just yelled at him, saying that he wouldn't go anywhere with him if Celine was coming.

Gabriel, not wanting to argue, simply left Adrien in the care of Nathalie and went out with Celine.

Celine had also went out with her boyfriends to celebrate her fun success.

When Lila saw the picture of the throuple at a restaurant having fun, she fumed with jealousy.

She couldn't believe that little sl*t had got such great achievements, but that didn't matter, because she still had power over the French-Venezuelan girl.

The past month for her was going great. She was still a model for the Agreste brand, and she was still unfortunately doing shared photoshoots with Celine. But she would do occasional solo photoshoots by blackmailing the girl, so she shouldn't be so ungrateful.

Still though, she wished she could just force Celine to tell her father to have her do her own solo photoshoots permanently, but then he'd get suspicious.

When she first met Gabriel, Lila already caught on that he was a bit wary of her, so she'd have to wait a while before having Celine convince Gabriel for her to begin doing solo photoshoots.

🌊🐚🦪

It was now February, and today was Valentine's Day.

Celine giggled as she entered the school locker room while Nathaniel and Marc gave her kisses on her neck. "Boys, stop! Someone might see."

Marc groaned. "This whole sneaking around business is really getting tiring."

Celine pouts, making her way to her locker with the boys. "I know, but I'm just not ready for anyone to know yet," She opens her locker, only to yelp when a load full of love letters spilled out. "What the-?"

Nathaniel and Marc picked up a couple letters and inspected them.

"What're they?" Celine questions.

Nathaniel frowned. "They're love letters. Since it's the day of love-"

"People give love letters to confess," Celine cut him off.

"Looks like you've got a lot of admirers," Marc says, sounding annoyed as he dropped the love letter from his hand.

"How can people give me letters confessing to me? They don't even know me." Celine pouts, collecting the scattered letters from the ground.

"Yeah, well," Nathaniel grabs the letters from her. "They'd like too,"

"If they want too, they can just come up to me and say hi." Celine puts a book inside her locker. "They don't need to give me letters."

"We're burning these," Marc gestures to the love letters in his boyfriend's hands. "Right?"

"Boys, no!"

Standing by the double doors of the locker room was Sabrina.

She glares at Celine before leaving.

🌊🐚🦪

Chris approaches Celine's table with a confident smirk on his face. As usual, she was hanging with those losers Marc and Nathaniel, but she wouldn't be for long.

"Celine," He lays his hands down on the table. He could feel Marc and Nathaniel glaring at him, but he ignored them, keeping his blue irises solely on Celine's ocean blue ones. "I want you to come have lunch with me at my hotel."

"But I was about to eat my lunch," Celine said gently, gesturing to her lunch on the table.

Chris huffs. Why does she have to be so frustrating? "I need to talk to you about something important. In private," He casts Marc and Nathaniel a pointed look, which only made their glares worsen.

"Oh, okay then," Celine gets up. "Then we'll come right back?"

"Yes, we will," Chris responds.

"No, she's not going anywhere with you," Nathaniel grabs Celine's wrist, scowling at Chris.

"It's okay, Nate," Celine assures. "Chris needs to talk to me about something important."

Marc and Nathaniel exchange concerned looks, then turn to flower at Chris.

"If you do anything to her," Marc stands up. "I'll beat your a** so bad you'll be eating out of a tube for months."

Chris swallowed nervously upon seeing the deadly look in both Marc and Nathaniel's eyes. "Wh-Whatever," His voice wavers. "Let's go, Celine," He turns away.

"You don't have to worry, I'll come back to you both," Celine kissed her boyfriends' cheeks before following after Chris.

Nathaniel and Marc stared at the duo as they left the canteen, not blinking once.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine made her way into the Grand Paris Hotel restaurant with Chris. "So what do you want to talk to me about?"

"Don't be so impatient, I'll tell you soon," Chris then sits down at a table by the window. "Sit with me."

Celine took the time to observe the table setting. It seemed... romantic. Too romantic for her liking.

Nevertheless, the Gomez-Agreste girl sat down in front of Chris, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Jean-Michael, bring out the food!!" Chris yells.

His personal butler came out of the kitchen with a trolley. On it was a plate covered with a silver cloche. He stopped by the table and moved the Rose centerpiece aside, putting the plate on the table and removing the cloche.

"Spaghetti and meatballs, a classic romantic dish. Enjoy." The butler bows before leaving with the trolley.

"Chris, what is this?" Celine inquires, confused.

"Don't be so oblivious, Celine, it's a lunch date for you and me," Chris winks at her, grabbing his fork.

"Um, okay..." Celine also grabs her fork. "I don't see why I couldn't have a separate plate."

"Because I wanna share with you, this is my version of a lunch date," Chris digs into the single plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

Celine shifted in her chair and began eating as well, avoiding eye contact with Chris since he was constantly glancing at her.

He suddenly held up a meatball towards Celine's face. "Open your mouth,"

"Oh, um, you don't need to feed me," Celine leans away slightly, but Chris reaches the meatball towards her.

"C'mon, Celine, it's just a meatball," Chris rolls his eyes.

"I think I'm full," Celine gets up, wiping her mouth with a napkin. "We'd better get back to school," She walks towards an elevator.

"Celine, where are you going?" Chris grabs her by her wrist, stopping her from leaving. "Are you kidding me? I have my butler set up that romantic table for our date and you just wanna get up and leave?"

"Date? Chris, what are you talking about?" Celine pulls her wrist out of the Bourgeois boy's grip.

"Isn't it obvious, Celine? Could you be anymore dense? I want you, I want you to be my Valentine, so I set up this date for us." Chris gestures to the romantic table.

"Chris..." Celine lets out an exhale. "Look, I can't... return those feelings," She fidgets with one of her fingernails.

"What?!" Chris's eyes widened.

"I've only seen you as a friend these past five months, nothing else. Maybe you should go for Sabrina, you and her would be good together." Celine softly tells him.

Chris scoffs. "I don't want Sabrina, she's only a mere doormat I use to get what I want from you. I need a girl who's hot, has style, and talent. You're all of those things."

"Is that it?" Celine stares at him.

"Is what it?" Chris is puzzled by her question.

"Is that all you like about me? My beauty and talent?" Celine inquires.

"Well, yeah, what else is there about you?" Chris asked ignorantly.

Celine doesn't respond and goes to the elevator, pressing a button, opening the doors.

"Celine? Celine!" Chris shouts her name.

Celine steps inside the elevator and turns to Chris. "I'll see you at school, Chris, bye." She presses the first floor button.

"Whatever, you'll come around! We've got three months of school anyway!" Chris shouts before the elevator doors closed.

"No, I won't, Chris."

🌊🐚🦪

Upon getting to the first floor and stepping out into the lobby. Celine spotted an anxious Nathaniel and Marc by the couch area sitting down. As soon as they saw her, they jumped to their feet.

"Celine! Are you alright?" Marc questioned, looking her over for any bruises.

"Did Chris do anything to you?" Nathaniel frowns. "I swear if he did-"

"He didn't do anything, he just asked me to be his Valentine and I said no, don't worry." Celine says.

Nathaniel and Marc sigh with relief, grabbing her hands.

"Let's get outta this hotel, Seashell," Nathaniel kisses the side of his girlfriend's head.

The throuple then walked out of the building together, hand-in-hand.

🌊🐚🦪

After school, Nathaniel and Marc guided out Celine by her hands.

"Sooo, we have a surprise for you," Nathaniel tells her as he and Marc walked with her. "But you have to close your eyes."

"Okay," Celine closes her eyes, trusting her boyfriends to lead her down the building steps.

"Alright, open your eyes now, Pearl," Marc's gentle voice muttered in her ear.

Celine opened her eyes and gasped upon seeing a blue bicycle in front of her. "Oh my..."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Celine," Nathaniel and Marc lovingly told her.

"We saved up to buy this bike for you, like it?" Marc inquires.

"YES! Yes, I do!" Celine tightly hugs her boyfriends. "I love it so much, I don't have to ride everyday with Adrien anymore, thank you!" She kisses the boys affectionately.

"You're welcome, Seashell. We love you so much." Nathaniel kisses Celine's temple.

"I..." Celine becomes shy suddenly, her cheeks a bright red. "I love..."

Marc and Nathaniel grew eager to hear the rest of her words. Was this really happening? Was she really about to say...?

"I love you both, too," The French-Venezuelan girl finally said.

Nathaniel and Marc had never felt so happy, their hearts were beating like crazy and their cheeks were a dark pink.

Nathaniel smashed his lips under hers before Marc took over and kissed her passionately.

"We love you so much, Pearl. Don't ever leave us, please." Marc begs, small tears forming in his eyes as he imagined Celine leaving him and Nathaniel.

"Oh, Marc," Celine cups his cheek. "I won't ever leave you. I love you both too much." She kisses him once more before kissing Nathaniel.

Both boys then hugged her close to their bodies and she wrapped her arms around them lovingly.

What a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Word Count: 1,892

🌊🐚🦪

(ChanelPradaGirl: Celine's outfit.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.4K 13
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
112K 3.8K 18
โIf I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?โž *** Marinette Dup...
95.4K 2.2K 33
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ...
477K 23.9K 101
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’—.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’•-๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’–๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...