Not So Sweet~ A Sillie Romanc...

By everwh0re13

"Love is blind. But in your case, its also deaf, mute, dyslexic, schizophrenic, has a bad heart and moves aro... More

a/n
We all know what happened last time
What happened last time
He knows
She knows
They know
Lying Whore
Elmax
Jake/Sadie
Overthinking?
Call with Paige
NOT AN UPDATE !
Coffee shop
First scene
Bower is back
Birthday
Meet Dylan
Iris Hotel
Bathing suit
Awkward shower
Partridge
Re-do birthday
Mission accomplished
Avoiding her
Road trip
Max's Party: Sadie's Version
Max's Party: Millie's Version
Max's Party: Louis's Version
Maxs Party: Max's Version
Max's Party: Noah's Version
Max's Party: Dylan's Version
NOT AN UPDATE
Good morning
The Not-date pt.1
Flooded
Trailer Conversation
Dreams
Forgetting Joe
Arguments
Back to school
ET said
Max?
There's two of them
Willow in the closet (Janitors closet)
Under the stars
Meet the Riverdale cast
The dolphin incident
Stuck with you
Juan
MTV awards
Firefly
Natalia&Maya Joseph&Jamie Millie&Sadie
Gaten&Lizzy
Sadie Sink at the sink
On set sleepover
Extracurricular
This is what happens when theres a fire and youre about to die
Caleb's locker (Dont mind the Jane Austen)
Tetrakaidecagon
PTM and animals and stuff
fruits with faces
not millie bobby brown
cocaine empire
sodium and strokes
ᆞPᆞᆞoᆞᆞoᆞᆞfᆞ
NOT AN UPDATE !
Tension (is building)

The Not-date pt.2

164 14 16
By everwh0re13

~MILLIES POV~

We were roller skating.

That's where we went next.

As we were putting on the skates, I said told Sadie "I can't roller skate"

To which she replied, "Of course you can"

"No, like I don't know how. All the roller skating scenes I did involved mostly stunt doubles. During the other roller skating scenes, I didn't move around much so it was easier."

"Just try it. It'll be fun. I promise I won't let you fall."

I tapped my chin in thought. "You pinkie promise?"

She rolled her eyes with a smile. "You're so childish." she said and hooked her pinkie on mine.

We both giggled and she helped me stand up.

"Just hold my hand, okay?" she said. As if it's that easy.

She skated slightly ahead of me, still keeping my hand in hers. She seemed to be a natural at this. Obviously she would be good at this, she's been riding that skateboard for like, 6 years.

And obviously, I was attempting not to fall half the time.

I kept on feeling like I was about to fall over and lose my balance. When Sadie saw this, she slowed down and came closer to me. She grabbed my waist to try and help me steady myself, which only gave me butterflies and didn't help with the almost-falling feeling.

I bet she knows what she's doing and she's having fun with it.

The second time she tried to stop me from falling, I looked up at her the same time she looked up at me. We held eye contact for a moment. The mirrorball in the middle of the room projected all sorts of patterns with the lights. It was like the perfect moment in the romcoms where the main couple is about to kiss...

But sadly, I'm a bit of a klutz and we were on wheels.

Despite how close Sadie was to me, she couldn't stop me falling this time. I landed on my butt in front of a whole crowd of people.

As they passed, some of them gave me weird looks, and some pointed and whispered. I felt a little humiliated until I saw Sadie laughing until she couldn't breathe.

That probably should've made me feel worse, but seeing Sadie's smile actually raised my spirits a bit.

She rolled over and extended a hand. "Need some help?" she said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes. "I fucking hate you, Sink."

"I hate you too." she said, her hand still outstretched.

I took her hand, but instead of her pulling me up, I pulled her down, which resulted in her falling and landing on top of me.

I laughed. "How does Karma feel?"

"It hurts like a bitch." she said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my hair and gave me a fluttery feeling in my chest

I gazed into her eyes. In the light of the roller rink, they had small specs of pink in them which combined with the blue and created a Light blue and purple color.

Then I remembered that we were in public and we should probably get off the floor.

I pushed up on my palms to help me get up and Sadie did the same, but quicker and got off me before I could sit straight. She stretched out a hand, her face red from ear to ear.

I used her hand to actually stand this time. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the b- bathroom. 'kay?" I said.

"Uh yeah. Cool. I'll go grab a soda or something."

"Okay. Cool." I said awkwardly and went to take off my roller skates.

In the bathroom, I ran up to the sink(a/n get it, "Sink"?) and splashed water on my face. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves and my heart which was beating at a million miles per hour.

Breathe in.

Breathe through.

Breathe deep.

Breathe out.

Then my phone buzzed, which gave me a little jump scare. I pulled it out of my back pocket to see it was Noah who called me. I instantly answered it.

"Noah, hi! What happened? I heard-"

"He's a fucking liar!" Noah shouted, "And he's a cheater! Why would he do this to me? Why would anyone do this to another human! I have feelings! He said he cared about those feelings, but he didn't. He didn't!"

"Wait, rewind a little bit. What happened?"

"That lying idiot that you set me up with- wait, where are you?" he asked. Pretty random thing to ask during one of his little outbursts.

"I'm at the roller rink? What does that have to do with anyth-"

"Where did Sadie go last night?"

"What? I thought you left the party early! How did you know I was with Sadie?"

"Two reasons. One: I have a source - who may or may not be Caleb - who told me you two left together and Two: I can see your locations on Snap Map."

I knew I should've turned off my location.

"Well, yeah. I'm here with Sadie."

I could hear his bitchy smile over the phone.

"It's not a date!" I defended.

"Yeah, sure it's not." he said, sarcastically.

"It's not! We don't even have actual feelings for each other!"

He sighed. "You see Mill, Love is blind. But in your case, its also deaf, mute, dyslexic, schizophrenic, has a bad heart and moves around in a wheelchair-"

"Not helping."

"-my gaydar says you two are in love, but you've blinded yourselves because of the public, your jobs and other peoples opinions."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I knew he was right.

"Well, your gaydar isn't always reliable. Remember when you said Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift probably have some sort of chemistry between them?"

"Oh come on! They probably have or had something!"

I giggled a little bit. "Oh wait, weren't you saying something? Who's a liar?"

He cleared his throat. "Well, that asshole you set me up with is a cheater."

My jaw dropped. Dylan seemed like such a nice guy.

"What?! How? Why? When? Where is he now? Because I swear to god, if I find him-"

"Mil, please don't commit a crime. As much as he is a bitch, he's still human."

I rolled my eyes because I knew this means Noah still loves him. "Fine. But what happened?"

"Well, it turns out he was still talking to his hot ex."

Oof. That's gotta sting. "On a scale of 1 to Michael B Jordan, how hot was he?"

Silence on the other end. "If Michael B Jordan had a really hot kid with Megan Fox."

"Oh. It's that bad, huh?"

"Yeah. But I can't blame him, though. Danny's kind of hot-"

"Wait, his name is Danny?"

"I know, he even sounds hot, doesn't he?"

"Honestly, yeah. I'm sorry. How does ice cream and rom coms sound?"

"Like fun. Now," he sniffed. "enough about me. You need to get back to your date. She probably thinks you died or ditched her or something."

Shit. I almost forgot about Sadie.

"Fuck, I forgot about her. I hope she's still there."

"Go get your Cinderella before she leaves the ball, princess Charming."

"Funny." I said sarcastically and hung up.

----------------

A/N

I feel like I'm not updating my other book enough and I'm favoring this one and the other one feels bad:(

I will try and update both regularly !!!

Also, like, a while ago I got into a car accident(don't even ask) and the doctors put an oxygen mask thingy on and I was fighting the urge to say "Don't even try, I breathe Taylor Swift lmao".

Anywayyyy do you guys like Max?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 61 12
it's the summer of 1985. everything is like it always have been. you know, everyone rides around in their bikes, they sneak into the movies, sleep in...
109K 2.1K 32
When Season 2 of Stranger Things comes out, you fangirl over it. But when there's a contest to meet the cast you get a chance to meet the love of you...
4.2K 639 32
Sarah's world was filled with colors, aromas and feelings, but never any laughter or sound. She spent the days hoping someone will come along and add...
27.3K 636 40
FINISHED! ~ includes strong language, lame jokes, and lots of ships (prolly gay) also some irl/POV chapters~ okay jsjsjsj I have no idea what this i...