Sonic x Puss in Boots: The La...

By CameronAichinger

(Post Sonic Frontiers) Sonic now on his own after his friends go out on their own adventures, decides to figu... More

A World Unknown
New Allies? New Enemies?
Pie Factory Escape
The Dark Forest
Flower Bouquet Attacks
River of Relaxation
All-Out Battle
Sonic's Fear/Sonic Vs Crime Family
Reunion with the Group/Traitor's Truce
Apologies/Side Effects/Team Friendship? Vs Crime Family
Cave of Lost Souls
Truths Revealed
Battle for the Map
Puss and Sonic Vs Death
Super Sonic vs Jack Horner
Credits
Q & A (closed)

The Last Wish

296 7 10
By CameronAichinger

I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog, Puss in Boots or anything else that is featured in this chapter aka Music and Images. They all belong to their respective owners, the material used here is made out of respect, entertainment and fun for readers who are more than curious.

Enjoy the Chapter
————————————————————————
Wishing Star:

CRACK

All of their attention turned to the floor, the star was cracking and they were all on top of it. They knew now there was no time to stay and chat, they all ran while Sonic continued to fly.

The star began falling apart making it hard to get to safety, Perrito was grabbed by Puss making sure to not let the pup go. They got closer to the edge all of them jumping off landing onto the terrain below, Sonic landed near them still glowing bright upon landing on the ground ensuring everyone was safe, he turned back towards the star.

Jack slowly woke up he didn't understand what was going on, until he saw the star cracking beneath him. He knew immediately who was responsible, "What have you done?!"

He turned towards where everyone was as they stared back at him with emotions of anger displayed, Jack got up reaching out for the cliff managing to just barely grab hold of where the heroes stood, his smiled as he believed he would make it out and kill these pests.

Sonic then walked forward towards his hand looking down at Jack, as he also took note of the star still breaking. He then refocused back on the Baker Boy, who'd continuously proven to be horrible as he let his own goons be killed for his gain.

He even took note of something else he glossed over, there were unicorns pulling Jack's carriage and they were all missing their horns. His eyes widened as he now knew that Jack had cut off their horns, and had wasted them on his friends.

Jack however became worried as he felt his grip slowly slip, he had one more trick up his sleeve. "Hey porcupine! Let's have bygones be bygones and you pull me up, sound fair and I'll leave you all alone."

Sonic took in his words for all of two seconds, he was being dishonest. Sonic was very experienced with this situation and he knew the moment he did anything to help this person, it would all be flushed down the toilet.

With a sigh of dislike towards himself Sonic finally responded to Jack. "Y'know I'm usually the type of guy who gives anyone who is bad second chances, and that would've applied to you as well."

Jack gained a smile, however Sonic crossed his arms placing his foot on top of Jack's hand. "But you don't deserve a shred of anything from me. You've wasted your chances before I even gave them to you, not even someone as bad as my arch nemesis would even consider you worth it, cause even he had his standards with the way of evil.

"I think he'd be more than happy to team up with me than to ever affiliate with someone like you, without question and that's saying a lot coming from me." As Sonic continued Jack felt the pressure from Sonic's shoe, get stronger on his hand making him gasp in pain.

Sonic's frown grew as he continued. "And if you really want me to go even further, one of my friends who's the sweetest most innocent kid in the entire universe would probably want you gone. Cause you're a waste of space, the gum under the desk that teachers have to clean, the thorn in all of our sides, and I hope nothing more than for you to realise that you wasted your life on nothing.

"Cause the last thing that'll be on your mind isn't the wish, it isn't your victory, it isn't all the magic in the world... No. It'll be the faces of me and everyone else you messed with standing tall while you fall, as you have nothing left, everything stripped from you because of the greed that lives in you." Sonic's glare at this point pierced into Jack's soul.

The others could only watch in every emotion ever as Sonic kept delivering each word, they all winced at how brutal they were and how cold he could really be.

Sonic then began wrapping up. "I may be many things Jack. Reckless, Egotistical, Cocky, Arrogant, and Impatient..."

He then let the ball drop. "But I'm not stupid enough to let you continue your reign, this is your fault and you'll go down knowing that, even if you don't believe it."

With enough pressure put onto the hand and Jack breathing heavily as his pupils shrunk, Sonic gave one last cold stare at Jack that told him everything. "Sayonara, Little Jack Horner."

With those final words to the man Sonic finally pushed his foot forward, knocking Jack off the cliff into the star there was nothing he could do but accept his fate.

And he only had one thing to say. "I hate fairy tales."

He finally fell through disappearing into the star's void consumed from the world, the star had finally been completely broken.

And then shot up a giant beam into the sky of bright light, blinding everyone as it traveled to the sky above. Once it all disappeared it exploded with a star shape in the sky, all of them now being able to see all looked on in awe as many shooting stars rained.

Sparkles filled Puss's eyes, he smiled satisfied with what has happened. Kitty then spoke up catching his attention, "I hate to say it, but should we make a wish?" She asked looking into Puss's eyes.

Puss placed his hand to the side of Kitty's face. "Kitty, one life spent with you is all that I could wish for." He admitted as they both reflected in each other's pupils.

They held hands as Perrito came forward sitting in front of them, they sat down alongside him staring up at the beautiful sky.

Sonic also looked up at the sky admiring the beauty, he would remember this moment for years to come. Heck he was pretty sure Shadow would smile at this sight, which only made his smile bigger.

His sight then moved to the Crime Family who were holding onto one another. "You saved my life, sis. You was gonna make the wish, but you didn't make the wish 'cause you wanted to save your family. And I-I was really scared. And then..." Baby cried with the tears falling out.

Goldi shushed him quietly comforting the little bear with a soft noogie to the head. "Oi, don't get so blubbery about it. Whose porridge would I eat otherwise?"

Mama then looked down at Goldi with a mournful look. "I'm sorry you didn't get your wish, Goldi, love."

However surprisingly Goldi smiled. "But I did, Mama. I did get my wish. Everything... is just right." She hugged Mama Bear as the rest of the bears came in for the embrace as well.

Sonic smiled at the sight... family. That was something he knew he had, and it was waiting for him as he faced back at the shining sky.

Then he felt a presence right next to him, he turned to see the bears looking at him with smiles as he looked on confused. "What?"

Mama then took hold of the hedgehog hugging him, this caught him off guard. "Thank you, for saving Baby."

He returned the hug. "No problem Ma'am. It's all part of the hero description, nothing all too much about it."

The embrace ended as then Mama had a question. "What exactly did you wish for, love?"

Sonic didn't need to answer as he felt something new, looking down at his arms he noticed himself becoming transparent. He looked back up at the family that seemed to be caught off guard, which alerted the the dog and two cats.

"You're leaving?" Perrito piped up.

Sonic face Perrito with a sad smile. "Yeah, I can't exactly stay here. After all my world isn't going to protect itself, it needs someone to look after it."

He then crouched down to Perrito's height placing a hand onto the dog's shoulder. "But you don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine, it's you and your friends that you should be thinking about. Cause they'll be around for the fun, and it's best to make all of your memories the best they can be."

Taking his hand off the dog he looked over at Puss and Kitty. It had been quite the adventure, and throughout he had bonded with them both and if he was being honest he would miss them. "I guess this where we part ways?" Puss guessed.

Sonic nodded. "If I'm being honest, I'll miss you guys. This was really fun and I hope to see you again sometime, whenever it's possible."

Kitty smiled at the hedgehog. "We'll be fine like you said. Besides, you don't seem like the guy that would stay in one place."

Sonic made a funny pose. "Oh, Kitty you flatter me." He spoke elegantly making everyone chuckle.

He then extended his hands out to both cats once more, this time with genuine smiles going to both sides. "Friends?"

Both felines extended their hands out as well, taking hold of Sonic's shaking them with a nod of respect. "Friends." They said in unison.

Releasing their grips they let their hands fall to their sides, as Sonic then faced the Crime Family. They'd started off disliking him immensely, more than both Puss and Kitty but overtime got to know him a bit better.

He held out a fist to Goldi with a grin. "We should have a more friendly competition, whenever I'm not involved in a crisis."

Goldi in turned smirked back connecting her fist with his, nodding her head. "Yeah."

He then got a fist bumps from all the other bears, showing their appreciation for the hedgehog who'd only been here for around two days or so.

Sonic then finally landed his eyes back onto Perrito who'd been silent, he stared at the ground scraping it with his paw. "Hey buddy, it's okay I'm sure we'll see each other again some day."

Perrito then jumped up at Sonic hugging him with his body, making Sonic jump back with the sudden move. However he smiled returning the hug back, comforting the little pup as he whimpered sadly that one of his first ever friends was leaving. "I'll miss you, Sonic."

The hedgehog replied in kind. "I'll miss you too, Perrito."

He then slowly placed the dog down where Puss and Kitty were standing as walked towards the edge, stopping just before the fall. He flowed brightly with the same yellow hue, emanating from the still active super form.

Breathing in and out slowly he faced back at everyone else who only looked at him with smiles, or looks of respect which he accepted. The last thing Sonic did before fully disappearing, was giving them all a thumbs up winking with his memorable grin.

The last of the sparks around his body faded as he disappeared from the world, his presence no longer existed as the atmosphere changed to a more neutral one.

Goldi and the Bears decided to finally take their leave, not wanting to stay behind any longer they said their farewells to the group of animals who in turn did the same.

They began talking about how they could own Jack Horner's pie factory, and make a business with a cricket suddenly landing on Baby's nose to explain business practices.

Puss then turned his attention to Perrito patting his head. "Hey, Perrito, about that name. Let's pick one out for you."

Kitty agreed. "Yeah. Oh, what about "Chiquito"?"

Perrito wasn't sure about that name.

Puss then got one. "Ah. "Chomper." What do you think, Perrito? "Chomper," no?"

Perrito obviously didn't want that name, to which Kitty had another one. "I got it, I got it. How about "Jeff"?"

Puss and Perrito reeled back from that one. "Jeff?" Puss questioned.

Kitty smiled proudly of her choice. "Yeah."

Puss pointed at Perrito. "He doesn't have a Jeff's face."

Perrito chuckled as he stared back at both of them. "You know, if it's the same to you, I think I'll just stick with "Perrito." I kind of like it, since that's what my friends call me."

Both cats agreed with that. "Then "Perrito" it shall be." Kitty said.

They all then side hugged one another for comfort, as they continued looking up at the sky. "You know, to be honest, "Chomper" is pretty good." Puss inquired.

Perrito however shook his head. "Yeah, but no."

"Well, we'll keep, uh, workshopping it." Puss added laughing lightly.

They continued to watch the sky as Perrito then brought up something, "I'm curious as to what Sonic, is doing right now?"

Kitty chuckled shaking her head. "That hog has many surprises in him, I'm sure he's doing something crazy as of right now."

Puss chuckled as well. "Yeah, after everything he's endured today, I wouldn't be surprised if he was off another adventure."

They continued to sit there for awhile pondering over their silent thoughts, but they were at least half they could now live happier lives.
——————————————————————————
Mobius:

The sudden sign of sparks in the night sky appeared, as a bright light shined revealing a certain yellow hedgehog flying down towards the ground. He flew with a smile on his face, as he neared the surface of his world the chaos emeralds finally left his body scattering to who know where?"

Sonic now back in his regular form landed on the ground with his feet this time, he looked up seeing that he was indeed back home for real. He smiled as he smelt the fresh night air, rubbing a finger under his nose. "Nothing beats being home."

He then began running towards Tails Workshop, managing to reach it within a few seconds. He stopped just outside the door opening it slowly, this entire adventure had weighed in on him. So he was glad to finally be somewhere that was safe, walking in h closed the door behind locking it.

He then moved towards the fire place turning it on warming up the room instantly, he definitely needed this after all of the cold air he'd felt throughout the forest.

He then made his way over to the chair sitting down in it relaxing into a comfortable position, placing his hands behind his head, crossing his left leg over his right one.

He breathed a sigh of relief and satisfaction, he was glad he could rest for now especially with no Eggman to worry about.

Suddenly he felt vibrations come from his quills, he groaned somewhat as he pulled out his Miles Electric that he'd had since this adventure began. And what he saw made him smile, as Tails, Knuckles and Amy were all ringing him. 'I guess they got my calls after all.'

Without further hesitation he pressed the pick up button, as three separate screens appeared showing his friends who looked at Sonic with worry... Except Knuckles who looked mildly annoyed.

"Finally, you picked up!" Knuckles first spoke making Sonic chuckle.

"Nice, to see you too Knucks." Sonic replied smirking at his friend.

"Sonic why'd you call us, if you weren't going to respond back?" Tails asked confused.

Amy then piped up. "Yeah, it's weird even for you Sonic."

The blue hedgehog just continued to smile happy to hear all of their voices once more, it felt like forever since he last heard them talking. He breathed in and out slowly as he smirked knowingly, staring at his friends. "Oh, do I have a tale to tell. And I know it'll sound ridiculous, but trust me on this one okay."

Tails smiled back at his older brother. "Of course we do Sonic always."

Smiling to himself once more he began. "Well, it all happened a few days ago.."

End
————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 32
(Sonic Boom version because it's my favorite out of all of them. Plus, I wanted to see how it goes). 6 months had passed ever since the events of "So...
13.2K 171 19
(I was getting bored plus it features someone from Sonic RPG) this takes place about 3 days after the shadow and catastrophic-anomaly incident...deep...
55.6K 1.4K 42
Cream's mother Vanilla has passed away due to cancer She doesn't have any other family, so, Shadow decides to take her in as his own. Cream is more t...
2.5K 106 21
before you read this, please read the first one I made so you can understand it more thanks :) sonic has been asked to be married to the three of the...