Legends

De HiddenClues811

Combiners. A legend told to give hope to the low caste. But what if they were real? And what happens when... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Announcement

Please Read!

29 0 0
De HiddenClues811

This is a no war AU! A large percent of the Autobots are corrupt. The Guardians are very similar to Omega Supreme but smaller.

The Terrorcons and Dinobots are not combiners. The only gestalts/combiners consists of Computron, Defensor, Superion, Devastator, Menasor and Bruticus.

Grimlock is the creator of the Technobots. The rest of the Dinobots are uncles. While Ratchet and Wheeljack are the grand creators. They are unaware of the fact that the Technobots are a gestalt.

The Combaticons, Stunticons and Constructicons all live together in a large warehouse.

The senate still rules over Cybertron with the Autobots as the high caste. Sort of Shatter-Glass.

The combiners are based on the Combiner War designs.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.6K 534 5
Finally, a break from all the fighting! That's right, boyos, Y/n and the buffoon brigade have escaped containment and are now loose on the world. Wha...
389 21 19
Three months later, the hybrids build what they wanted and were getting ready to find the dragons. There was one problem though, and that was that th...
8K 181 23
When the Autobots are chased down in space by the Decepticons, they crashland onto the planet of Coruscant with the Decepticons crashing on Ryloth. T...
15.7K 536 19
After being human the bots face a even bigger problem. The bots were attacked....split up. Now, they face challenges and terrible things. But there i...