Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

29. Ran away

1.1K 91 14
By Uniqworld

Third persons POV

He was walking towards her in full anger. As he was taking his steps forward. she was taking her steps back. He was too furious that she replied him that she didn’t belong to him. She will ran away. But he remember Sameer’s word and try to control his anger. He closed her eyes and took a long breath and then open her eyes and put a smile on his face. She was looking at him subspecialty because just now he was too much angry and now he is showing smile something is going on his mind this is conform.

“Kitten I know you are feeling bore and want to go out for some day. I promise I will take you vacation after two or three days.” – He was being as polite as he can.

“Are you deaf? I am saying that I want to leave you I want to go far away from you. “– She said grinding  her teeth.

“I am not deaf kitten. I know you are saying this because of frustration. you had gone your friends home you must fight with them that’s why you are saying these things.” – He said controlling his anger and flashing fake smile he was feeling to give her some punishment so she know how to respect her husband. 

“We don’t have any fight did you get it just go from here. I want to be alone.” – She said pointing finger at him.

“OK kitten I am going you need some time alone but if you need something then please call me.” – He said politely and went out from room.

 “GO TO HELL FROM MY SIDE YOU PHYCHO. “ – She shouted from behind but there is no response he was already gone.

 When she said that he was in middle of his office room and clench his fist in anger. He went inside and smash the flower vase which was place in his office table. 

“How dare she told me that she will leave me. I will cage her in this place and never let her go. She is thinking that she can leave me in her dreams. I will never allowed her to leave me. Because I love her she is being for me to love, for me to hate, for me to kill. Her life start from me and end to me. She can’t escape from me. Never she can’t go away from me. I will never let it happened.  If I was not following Sameer’s advice then I had showed you that where you belong.” – He was showing his phycho side behind the door.

“Bloody fucking Sameer if your Idea will then you will see my worst side because of you I heard all these thinks. If kitten will not change his behavior then you both will be in great trouble.” – He said sitting on his chair. He pick up the cigerate  from her drawer and start smoking. He closed his eyes and lean on the chair. He was still thinking what Akta had told him. He want to be control his anger if it will give him his kitten’s love.

 Because he want that she accept him. He want her love at any cost. For some time he be in that position. After some time when he think that his anger is now in control then he think to check his kitten to check what she is doing. 

Inside in the room She was laying on the bed with the blanket over her head. She was crying silently. She was worried for her friend Shreya. So many things are going on her mind. She had promised her that they will do something. But even she don’t who is he ? How she going to find him? How she will manage to help her friend to came out from that devils clutch. Because one thing is clear that he is more dangerous then Kabir. Her head was paining like hell. Right now she need someone who console her that everything will be fine. She closed her eyes and try to sleep. She didn’t findout that someone came inside because door was not locked.

Kabir came inside and saw that she is sleeping. He went towards her and sit beside her in chair. He hear that there is some sound of crying. 

“Kitten are you ok ? Are you crying? “

“No I am fine. Please leave me alone.” – She said from blanket.

He pull out the blanket and saw her messy face. Her eyes were filled with tears and face was also red because of crying. He got panicked seeing her condition.

“Kitten what happened? tell me. Did someone told you something?” – He asked worriedly because he is not the reseon of her crying. And he don’t like when her wife cry. 

“No one said something to me. I am just want to be alone.” – she said to him.

 He was done with her tantrums. He was too much angry that he wanted to clutch her face and asked her that  who dare to make her cry. There is no one who is allowed make her kitten cry except him. He have every right to make her cry to make her laugh. He took a deep breath to control his anger and crack a little smile on his face and approach her again.

“Ok don’t tell me anything just let me massage your head so you get some relief.” – He said and pick up the hair oil and start massaging her head.

“What happen to him is he gone mad or he hit his head somewhere? Today he is nor shouting nor being in his aggressive mood. “– She was thinking.

 “Kitten are you feeling relaxed ? “– He asked while massaging her head.

She nodded her head. She was truly feeling relaxed after getting head massage. After some time she slept off. He saw  that she is sleeping. He cover her with a blanket and came out of the room after closing the door.

He went towards the kitchen and drink some water. 

“O my f*cking god it was to much frustrated thing I have done in my life. For being f* cking nice when I was too much angry but its ok I can do this to for my wife for making her close to me. For making her fall for me. When she will fall for me she will never told to leave me. She will love me forever if I am good or bad.” – He said and put the bottle in fridge and went towards his office room for doing his pending work.

____________________________________________________________

A week passed and everything was going very well. Kabir did not get angry at Akta for a single day throughout the week.  Akta felt that Kabir was improving. Meanwhile, she came to know that her friend Archna wedding held in fifteen days later.  All the friends were planning to go together. Shreya's fear was also ending because she did not receive any intimidation or threatening calls in the meantime. Like every days, Kabir ended his routine and started going to the office. But before going to the office, he would kiss his wife, for which he went to her. He saw that she was thinking something. 

“What happened, you look a little upset? Tell me something. “Kabir asked

 “Nothing, I want to go shopping today alone. “- Akta said with a sigh.

  “You know how much I love you. I will not let you go alone, you also know this very well. Do you know what if someone steals such a lovely wife of mine? Before that I'll head him to hell “– He thought the last thing in his mind and started laughing.  

"Can't I go?" she asked. 

“ You can go but not alone take your bodyguard with you and come back home early because there is not much work in the office today, so I will come till noon.” -  He said and kissed her on the forehead. He left for office. 

After Kabir's departure, Akta also finished her work quickly and started getting ready to go. She don’t want to go with bodyguards so she called her friend but they told that they have to go collage for some work so she have to go alone. She had think that she will be free today only for one day but didn’t allowed it. Now she realize that Kabir’s possession is still same there in nothing changed on that. But its left it aside right now she have to go because she need to brought gift and dresses for her friend and for herself so she unwilling went with bodyguard for shopping. 

Akta went in the shopping mall she start looking at many things dresses,jewels gift walking here and there bodyguard with her behind following her like shadow. She was feeling frustrated because of that she wanted to escape from there but she ignore them and start focusing on her shopping. 

In the mansion 

Kabir was already came home and start waiting for her beloved wife because he wanted to have lunch with her today. He looked at his wristwatch its already half past one. 

“Why she is not home yet I already told her today I will be home early still she ignore me. I think I have given her too much freedom in theses days. “– His anger was rising slowly. 

“Cool down Kabir Its ok let her be. Let her fly in your sky she will come back to you at the end.” – He said smriking. 

He closed his eyes and lean on the chair. But he open his eyes with a jerk when he hear some noises coming from downstairs. He come out off the room and saw Sachin Raghav and and some gaurds were talking something as like they were tensed for something and blaming each other. Kabir was not able to hear conversation from upstairs so came down. 

"Why the fuck you all are screaming? Can’t you see I was resting ?" – Kabir yelled at them. 

They looked at each other and start gesturing something by eyes to each other. 

“Will you tell me now why you were all fighting.” – Kabir asked again.

After hearing question from Kabir they got tensed and start pushing each other. 

“Sir this guard will tell you.”-  Sachin said pushing guard towards Kabir. 

“ I….I why I will tell. You will tell to sir about this.” – Guard said and pushing Sachin. 

“No.. I .I... Don’t want to be dead meat. It will be better if Raghav will tell sir about this.” – Sachin said pushing Raghav  forword.

“Bloody morons don’t play games with me just tell me what is the matter.” – Kabir shouted at them.

“Sir actually something happened.” - Raghav said in low voice.

“What happen Raghav don’t test my patience.” – Kabir said angrily.

Raghav was about say but before he could say something a voice came from behind. 

“Madam Bhag gayi. (Madam ran away)” – It was none other then sachin. Everyone look at him like he is a lion expect Kabir who was trying to process what did he heard.

“What the f*ck did you say” – Kabir held Sachin’s coller tightly. 

😊Finally I am back with another chapter and so sorry for late update. ❤️Hope you will like this chapter don’t forget to votes and comment.🖐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 270 25
(DARK ROMANCE) When Evara bumps into a stranger not knowing what destiny has stored in for her. A mere harmless touch with the most feared man, that...
103K 6.7K 28
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
434K 26K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...