Finally You See Me - Jegulus

Da Beelikeabee

!This Story ist barely Canon! !All of These caracters belong to JK roalling! !I do Not Support JK roalling... Altro

Work Out, Problems, little swim
Back to Hogwarts 1
Back to Hogwarts 2
Asking her out
The Sun can't allways shine
Extra
prank the Marauders
Marauders Map
Attack Part one.
Attack Part Two
Run!
13
16:Full moon
14
17:Coma Dreams
18:He woke Up!
19:We need to Talk
20: Language disaster
21:Back Home
22: Mistletoe
Christmas
Silvester party
I did what?
Valentine's date
Gossip night
Quidditch
In the room (James and Mary)
Sirius' plan called: 'J&R couple time'
I don't have anything to wear!
The Date
More love is in the air
baby steps
Stars
change of plans
The second date
The End note.

confession

529 12 7
Da Beelikeabee

Tw:Talk about Overdose, Talk about SH, Talk about injuries, Talk about blood, Walburga

Regulus

James was laying on the ground bleeding Badly. The See of blood around him grew. Regulus stood there Like Frozen, He did nothing. Suddenly James stopped breathing. He was dead. ”No...No!”Regulus shouted but It was too late. Suddenly everything went dark and James's voice Spoke. ”It's Your fault. It's all Your fault. Your Parents must be so proud of you for doing this. And that is what you wanted,isnt it? For you Parents too be proud of you.” Everything came into Focus again. But this time Walburga was Standing over James's dead Body. ”Good work Regulus. Now the pathetic blood traitor is finally gone. And it's all thanks to you.” She Said.

Then He woke Up. Breathing to fast. And a dry mouth. He was sweating too. Suddenly He Jumped Back in His bed,He saw a Figuren Standing over him. As the Figuren spoke though regulus could immidiatly Tell Who it was. ”Hey Reg. Are You ok?”Evan asked.

”Yeah I am fine Just slept Bad. How late is it?” He asked.

”It's 13:00 o'clock, but No worries after the incident Yesterday they canceld class. Potter is so popular that Most of the school is in shock right now.” Evan Said.

”Ah great. People taking Advantage of the Situation. How lovely is that?” Regulus Said sarcasticly.

He stood up If it IS 13:00 o'clock that means Lunch is in 1 hour. After that he'd have the discussion with Sirius and Mcgonagall.

He took a shower and got ready. By the time He was done 30minutes Had Past. He got Out. It was unusual to wake Up leave your Dorm and Walk through the Gryffendor Common room but Here He was.

He saw Sirius, Remus and Peter sitting there. So He went over.

”I Just think we shouldnt Work on it without Ja-” Sirius Cut himself Off as He noticed Regulus behind him. ”Good morning Reg. You missed breakfast.”

”Shouldnt work on what?” He asked.

”That is unimportant to you.” Sirius Said.

Regulus decidet to Not Push. Why would He? They pulled pranks all the time. And it Made Sense If they didnt want to continue without James.

”So what do you think Minnie wants to discuss with us?” Sirius asked as Regulus sat down.

”She probably wants me to Tell her what happend Yesterday. And then for you to be there AS emotional Support.” Regulus anwsered. Wasnt it Kinda obvious that thats what it's about.

”Yeah you're probably right. By the way Effi and Monty are still Here untill 17, If you want to speak with them.” Sirius Said.

This caught Regulus Off guard. Euphumia and Fleamont didnt seem Like Parents that would leave their child wich is in a Coma.

As if Sirius could read His mind, He Said: ”The minestry won't alow them to get of Work anylonger. So they can only, stay today. If Something happens tho they will come right Back through the flo system.“

Ah that explains it the minestry was being a bitch. They talked a little more and Regulus noticed that Remus looked sicker then Yesterday. Really Something was going on. He once Had the theory that Remus is a Werewolf but they wouldnt Accept a Werwolf into Hogwarts. Or atleast it never happend before. He isnt to Sure about the 'Remus couldnt be a Werwolf' thing anymore.

When they went to Lunch Regulus sat down at the Gryffendor Table. Untill now the day Had been fairly nice. Esspecialy considering what had happend Yesterday.

But He knew He was about to follow Minerva Mcgonegal into her Office and have a uncomferterbal discussion.

After about thirty Minutes both He and Sirius were done eating. Mcgonagall,Who apperently Had been waiting for that, got Up and went Up to the Brothers. She motioned for them to follow them. And so they did. Peter gave them a quick Wave. As Barty and Evan eyed them carefully. Marlene Mckinnon gave them a thumbs Up.

They followed her into her Office where she got behind her Desk. Sitting down. ”Please sit down and have a biscite.”She Said. They both did as they were told.

”So I am here to discuss Somethings with you Two. As you might expect they do concern James. Regulus I asked for you to be Here since I was told you allready knew and I thought Maybe Sirius could use some comfort while Hearing this.” She stardet. Well thats odd If they'd be talking about the Things that happend why did Sirius need comfort and what would she have to Tell them? This wouldnt be what He was expecting. And He knew it.

”About Two years ago, we have noticed Marks all over James's s right Side after He got injured in a Quidditch Game. Back then He told us that He Had done Self harm for a while. We then proceedet to get him checked in any mental Health issues and became the anwser that James has Depression.” She Said. And »oh... OH... this is about that. But why? I thought we shouldnt Tell anybody« Regulus Thought.

Minerva took a Break and Regulus took that time to Look at His Brother. He Looked Like His world was falling apart right then and there. First James had been deathly attacked and now Sirius Had to find Out that He was oblivious to James's pain for such a Long Time. Regulus couldnt Imagne how that felt.

Then she continued: ” I know this must be hard to Hear but James was mainly faking His happines. In the Last month He restardet the Selfharm and took too many Depression pills wich caused to him magically duplicating them, wich is very Dangerous. Now i am Here to Tell you if- when He wakes Up you Sirius are going to Take Care of him. Mrs. Pomfry says that it is Likely that He will have Walking Problems. We want you to Help him get to placed, but we also want you too Check him for Self harm scars and Check His pill Box every day. We can't Just let him continue Like that.”

Sirius sat there in silence eyes wide and teary. After a while He turned to Regulus. ”How did you know?” He asked.

Regulus was taken of guard for the second Time today. ”I saw him With the pills a month ago and found a Blade with His glasses at the place He got attacked at. I asked Misses pomfry about it and she explained it to me.” He Said. He felt Smal,Like He betrayed Both Sirius by mit telling him immidiatly and James by telling Sirius now.

”How did I Not notice? He is- He's my best mate. And I Let him suffer all alone!” Sirius chocked out.

”It is Not Your fault.” Regulus Said patting Sirius on the shoulder.

”I will Take Care of him I promise!'”Sirius then Said. And the Thing is Regulus knows he means it.

”Ok... Do you still want to Talk?” Mcgonegal asked.

”No thank you.” Sirius Said.

As they stood up to leave Mcgonagall Said: ”Acctully Regulus would you please stay behind?” »Ah. So we are doing this now« He Thought sitting Back down.

After Sirius Closed the door Mcgonagall stardet again. ”So I allready talked to Mr. Crouch and Mr. Rosier this morning. But since you saw Most of what happend, I still have to ask you.”

”Well Yesterday Barty, Pandora, Evan and me were sitting outside. We were Just relaxing, really. I Had a book with me wich James lend to me. It Had a Picture in it wich James wanted to get. He asked If He could get the books and magically got Out the Picture. He then Said goodbye and Headed for the forbidden forest. As He left i saw His wand falling Out of His Pocket. I Had a little Argument with the Others. It didnt Last longer then 10 Minutes Tops. I went to the forest Picking Up James's wand. About Two Meters away from the forest I saw a Person with mostly black clothes an a slytherin tie leaving it. I Ran inside and called Out for James. Then about Two Meters into the forest I found him.”
Regulus explained.

”And how did you find him Regulus?” Minerva asked, eyeing him concernt.

”He was in the Floor, unconcios. Bleeding Badly. His head was in a Rock and his glasses were disconectet from His head.” He anwsered voice shaky.

”And then you immidiatly Ran Back to Your friends to get Help? Or did you try to Help yourself?”She asked.

Regulus knew she Had to ask These Questions, but he wasnt Feeling that comfertebal talking about it. ”At First I tried to levitate him. But since I was so paniced i wasnt able to do it. Then I tried to Stop the bleeding but didnt manage to, since there were to many wounds. So I ran Back to the Others to get help.”

”Allright, thank you. Remember If you need to Talk my door is allways open.” She Said.

Regulus stood up. Then mumbled a ”thank you” and “good bye” and with that left.

He decidet to make His way to the infrimery. When He arrived He Saw Mrs. Pomfry. ” Mrs Pomfry, could i please See James? I know He needs to Rest, but it's important.” He Said.

”Well Your Brother and Mr Potters Parents are in there at the moment but you could Join them.” She Said smiling nicely at Regulus.

Well that would make His plan Harder but allright. ”That would be nice.” He Said.

She then showerd him the Room James was in He didnt Look much better then Yesterday, wich Regulus Didnt expected but allright. His glasses were fixed now tho.

Effi and Monty sat at the foot of James's bed, while Sirius sat right next to him Holding His Hand. When Regulus came in they all turned their Heads too Look at him.

”Regulus, Darling! I am so relived to See you.” Effi Said giving him a nice Smile.

”How is He?” He asked looking at James. It was draining him to See James Like that. Closed eyes unable to move to live. It broke him a little. Only about a month ago He Thought James was the happiest Person alive, and now He knew so much more about the Boy, so many Things He would've never expected.

”Well Poppy could heal the tiny scars that he created himself. And His breathing is strong. So He could be worse.” Fleamont anwsered.

He sat down and they talked.
-

After a Few hours Monty and Effi Had to leave and Sirius Said Something about Remus. And with that Regulus was finally alone with James.

He sighed taking the other Boys Hand. 
”James, I have never planned on telling you this, but after Yesterday I Just feel Like I have to Tell you Like you deserve to know. And even tho you probably can't Hear me i will Tell you anyway.” He stopped gathering His thoughts.
”The Last Time Lily Evans turned you down, I Just so happend to listen. She Said No one could ever Like you that way. And Well eather she was wrong or I am a Nobody. What I am trying to Say is I Like you. I Like you the way you Like Lily. I have Liked you since I was eleven years old. We were in the train. It was my first time comming to Hogwarts and Sirius dragged me to sit with you Guys. You four were Your own little group and I was Just there. Way to shy to Join the conversation. You where the Only one that noticed. And you asked me what I Like to do. When I Said Reading, you got Lupin to have a conversation with the both of us about our Favorite books. Then when we got chocolate frogs and you Had a cart i didnt have before. When you noticed me staring at It you offered it to me allthough you didnt havexit yourself. From that Moment on I understood why Sirius was so obsessed with you, I realized that I could never hate you Like I was supposed to. I knew that You're the one that I like. And that hasnt Changed one bit.” He confessed.

After a while He quickly added: ”I Just thought you should know.” Then He stood up and left for Dinner.

___________________________________________

This chapter is Something isnt it, but now there is the Big Question does James know about Regulus's Crush now or Not?

Well I'll See you next chapter!

Have a great day/good night.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

77.5K 2K 21
this was originally posted on AO3 (by me) but i thought maybe wattpad would like it as well!! "Hey! Watch where you're going, Black" James laughed...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
6.5K 84 13
Read as the demon, Dante, and the mortal soul, Y/N, fall in love despite Y/N being a person of very little words. A romantic yet comical story about...
8.9K 164 15
The male yandere loves you a lot and would do anything for you to be his forever. "Your mine forever. No one can take you away from me." 27/7/22 - M...