Chaotic Empire (Tatsumi X Har...

FanartFreaks

Before you read this story : -I am not own Akame Ga Kill. Akame Ga Kill is written by Takahiro, illustrated b... Еще

REMINDER
Introduction (1)
Prologue
1. Welcome to the Capital
Introduction (2)
2. A Rich Girl
3. The Darkside of The Empire
4. Going to be A Hero
Introduction (3)
5. The Morning
Introduction (4)
6. The Wild Man
7. Elite Squad's Talk
8. Fight Against Oarburgh
9. Crushing King
10. Looking for the Cruelty again
Introduction (5)
11. Spies from Revolutionary Army
12. Knowing about Assassination Group
13. Memory of Family
Introduction (6.2)
14. Fight Against Oarburgh Again
15. Oarburgh Clan
16. Be Proud
17. Curiousity
Introduction (7)
18. Hunt the Hunter
Rewrite Chapter 19
19. New Weapons and Preparation
20. Combination Attack (Part 1 : Kill The Gunner and The Noble)

Introduction (6.1)

15 0 0
FanartFreaks

Characters in my story Part 6.1

Mashiro

Suzaku

Doctor

Kylie

Roash (Originally Achilles from Warrios : Legend of Troy)

In this story, Roash is the current Leader of Revolutionary Army. He believes that in order to rid the cruelty and corruption of the Empire, he must exterminate all important people in the Empire. Many people agree with the idea and many people follow him. His weapons are sword and shield. He is strong and even he can defeat Imperial Arm user.

--------------------------------------------------

Nemesis

Nemesis is an Organization created by the Leader of Revolutionary Army. This organization consists of victims of the Empire's Cruelty. They promise that they will take down the Empire.

Regis (Originally Edward the Black Prince (Polished Concept) from Bladestorm : The Hundred Years' War)

In this story, Regis is the leader of Nemesis. Regis was a teacher in Kalleum Village and he hoped that he could bring happiness to everyone. Unfortunately, his dream was crushed by the Empire. The Imperial Army raided, tortured, and killed everyone leaving himself as the last survivor. He promised that he will take down the Empire. He knows that what he did was wrong but he believes that this is the only way to uphold justice. He also knows about right and wrong. He is skilled in spear fighting.

Kyrix the Brave (Originally from Counter Strike Online)

In this story, He was a knight from Odera Kingdom, a prosperous kingdom led by a wise king. He promised that he will protect his kingdom no matter what. Unfortunately he was defeated by Imperial Army and the kingdom was destroyed by the Empire. He became the last survivor and he promised that he will take down the Empire. Later, he met Regis who shared the same dream like him. Now he becomes a loyal knight of Regis. He is a skilled sword master.

Takkar (Originally from Far Cry Primal)

In this story, He was from Ban Tribe and he was well known as the strongest hunter of Ban Tribe. Unfortunately, Esdeath including her troops annihilated Ban Tribe. He became the one of the Ban Tribe's surviving members. One day, he met Regis who was with Kyrix. He fought Regis and Kyrix. Regis then explained that he and Kyrix were about to take down the Empire. Hearing what Regis said made Takkar joined him. Now he becomes the hunter of Nemesis. He has three missions : one is to take the Empire down, two is to kill Esdeath, and three is to find another surviving members of Ban Tribe. He is skilled in spear fighting. He can also become doctor who creates and uses herbal medicine.

Ferguso (Originally Boss David Black from Counter Strike Online)

In this story, Ferguso was a billionaire from the Kingdom of Trogdor who owned a Clothing Industry. He had a wife and two children and he loved them so much. But one day, the kingdom of Trogdor was attacked by Esdeath's troops and killed everyone including his wife and two children. He didn't care if he had to lose his wealth but losing his wife and two children made him very angry and sad. One day, he met Regis who were with Kyrix and Takkar. They promised that they will take down the Empire. Now he becomes the member of Nemesis. He swears that he will kill anyone who is part of the Empire even he doesn't hesitate to kill former members of the Empire. He has an excellent accuracy. His weapons are rifle and revolver. He is also good in knife combat and hand-to-hand combat.

Arsben (Originally Zhou Chang from Dynasty Warriors Series)

In this story, Arsben was well known as one from ten Brave Protectors of Ezio Kingdom. Unfortunately, Ezio Kingdom was annihilated by Esdeath's army including Brave Protectors of Ezio Kingdom leaving Arsben and Treizer who were badly injured as the last survivor. One day, Takkar found him and saved him. Then Takkar found Treizer and saved him to. Then Regis came to invite two of them. Now they become members of Nemesis. He has a special sword. He also a blacksmith.

Treizer (Originally Xu Sheng (Rough Concept) from Dynasty Warriors Series)

In this story, Treizer was also well known as one from ten Brave Protectors of Ezio Kingdom. Unfortunately, Ezio Kingdom was annihilated by Esdeath's army including Brave Protectors of Ezio Kingdom leaving Treizer and Arsben who were badly injured as the last survivor. One day after saving Treizer, Takkar found him and saved him. Then Regis came to invite them. Now they become  members of Nemesis. He has double battle axes.

Jerenimo XI (Originally Guan Suo from Dynasty Warriors Series)

In this story, Jerenimo XI was a prince of Altera Kingdom. He was a son of King Jerenimo X. Unfortunately, his kingdom was attacked by Imperial Army with help from The Incineration Squad. He managed to escape but many people in Altera Kingdom including his father died. Later, he met Regis. Regis promised that he will take down the Empire. Now he becomes the member of Nemesis. His weapons are dual handgun. He is also excellent in martial arts.

Marco (Originally Xiahou Dun from Dynasty Warriors Series)

In this story, Marco was a butler of King Jerenimo X, the King of Altera Kingdom. One day, Altera Kingdom was attacked by Imperial Army with help from The Incineration Squad. King Jerenimo X ordered him to save his son Jerenimo XI and get him out from Altera Kingdom. They managed to escape but many people in Altera Kingdom including King Jerenimo X died.  Later, he and Prince Jeronimo XI met Regis. Regis promised that he will take down the Empire. Now he becomes the member of Nemesis and he becomes Jerenimo XI's butler. His weapon is katana.

Oswald (Originally Xiahou Ba from Dynasty Warriors Series)

In this story, Oswald is Prince Jerenimo XI's best friend and his bodyguard. Oswald was from Altera Kingdom. One day, Altera Kingdom was attacked by Imperial Army with help from The Incineration Squad. Oswald and Marco saved Prince Jerenimo XI and escaped together. They managed to escape but many people in Altera Kingdom including King Jerenimo X died. Later, he with Marco and Jerenimo XI met Regis. Regis promised that he will take down the Empire. Now he becomes the member of Nemesis. His weapon is great sword.

--------------------------------------------------

Band of Valkyries

Band of Valkyries is an Organization created by the Leader of Revolutionary Army. This organization consists of female warriors.

Gwen (Originally from Toukiden 2) (Tatsumi's Harem)

In this story, Gwen's father and mother took her to orphanage and she stayed there. The owner of orphanage was cruel to everyone. He abused and even worse killed orphans in the orphanage. Tired with he cruelty of the owner of orphanage, she killed him using kitchen knife and escape from orphanage. She became a hunter in order to survive. One day, she met the Leader of Revolutionary Army. She was about to kill him but he persuaded her to join Revolutionary Army. Now Gwen is the leader of Band of Valkyries. Her weapons are sword and shield.

Minami (Originally Laegrinna from Deception IV : Blood Ties) (Tatsumi's Harem)

In this story, Minami was a ninja from Irukani Village. All people in that village knew the cruelty of the Empire. Sometimes, Imperial Army attacked the village. They managed to survive but they realized that the Empire were strong. As the result, all people in that village asked the help from Revolutionary Army. Minami still a ninja from Irukani Village and now she becomes a member of Band of Valkyries. Her weapons are ninjato, kunai, and shuriken.

Kath (Originally Allura/Alicia from Trapt) (Tatsumi's Harem)

In this story, Kath was from a small village named Antel. Later, the village was attacked by Imperial Soldiers but Revolutionary Army came to stop Imperial Soldiers. Even though that Revolutionary Army managed to stop Imperial Soldiers, Kath lost her family. Now her village is protected by Revolutionary Army and Kath becomes a ranger of Band of Valkyries. Her weapons are sniper rifle and handgun. She can performs hand-to-hand combat. She is also a blacksmith.

Sylvia (Originally Wang Yuanji from Dynasty Warriors Series) (Tatsumi's Harem)

In this story, Sylvia's mother died because of illness and her father expelled her because she tried to stop him from alcohol addiction. Later, she met an assassin from Revolutionary Army. He became her master and he taught her how to be an assassin and spy. For her, he was like and her real father. But one day, that assassin was killed by Three Beasts. In order to avenge her master, she joined Revolutionary Army. Sylvia becomes an assassin and spy of Band of Valkyries and she promises that she will bring justice to the Empire. Her weapons are knives. She is also expert in medicine.

Helga (Originally Lu Lingqi from Dynasty Warriors Series) (Tatsumi's Harem)

In this story, Helga was thrown away by her mother on the street when she was baby. Later, an old man took her and adopted her. The old man was a former Imperial Soldier who defected from the Empire because he saw the cruelty and corruption of the Empire. When she grown up, the old man trained her how to fight using any kinds of weapons. Suddenly, the old man fell ill and he was about to die. Before that happened, the old man begged her to bring the Justice to the Empire. Now she  becomes a warrior of Band of Valkyries. She can use any kinds of weapons but her favorite weapon is Halberd. She is also good in hand-to-hand combat.

Ronera (Originally Xingcai from Dynasty Warriors Series) (Tatsumi's Harem)

In this story, Ronera was a girl from Kirke Village. Sadly, Imperial Army came and destroyed her village. The Revolutionary Army including the Leader of Revolutionary Army came late and they only saw Ronera and then the Leader of Revolutionary Army took her. Now, she becomes a warrior of Band of Valkyries. Her weapon is Guandao.

--------------------------------------------------

(All of this picture are from Wiki)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.2K 267 32
After over a year of trying to be a hero Tatsumi give's up and resume's his life as a civilian, but being a "Normal Highschooler" goes out the window...
34.7K 685 40
Akame was a beloved Empress who ruled her kingdom alone, intern she became lonely so she sent her men out to find a sutible husband which lead them t...
37K 404 6
It's been two weeks since Revolution Day and your partner's passing, you've been partnered up with Akame to pursue a murderer at large while also hel...
128K 3.5K 57
Having been presumed dead, Akira woke up without any recollection of who he was. The only thing he does remember was his name, and the memory of a vi...