๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

twenty six

2.1K 58 38
By thaaprettiestt

Sugarhill, Harlem
3:45pm

"yooo paris wasguud" jay came up to me giving me a hug. i was smiling because i missed them niggas real bad. everyone was giving me hugs since we haven't seen each other in a while.

it felt so crazy being back home and that all of them still lived there on the block. "so y'all all rappers now" i laughed. "type shit" dudeylo answered shrugging his shoulders and nodding his head.

me and dd came back to harlem because he thought it would be cool if i came back to see the bros and stuff like that. "where darrian at?" i asked them. "oh he inside he finna come down he went to go get some papers so we could roll." jay answered pointing at the building.

its been 2 years since ive been down here. "so how it's like in Florida" dee asked me. "it's nothing new foreal, i have a couple friends down there, and yeah its aight." i nodded.

we was talking it up sitting on the stairs outside of the building reminiscing. darrian came downstairs opening the building door then standing by the door looking at me then doing a double take.

"yo is that paris?" he looked at me squinting his eyes then smiling and walking down the stairs to give me a hug. "yo how you been ma heart?" he asked me. "im good, just chillin foreal" i smiled.

"ya ass still short asf" darrian laughed. "shut the fuck up darrian" i laughed. "nah nah nah ma heart, its ddot" he corrected me. "so nobody call you darrian nomore" i asked looking around confused.

"nah it's ddot now, but you could call me darrian ma heart" he chuckled with his strong lisp. "ai ai" i nodded. "so where everybody else at?" i asked them. "they not here right now but ima tell them u came if you don't see them." darrian said.

"you still smoke?" darrian asked me making me nod my head yes. he sat down on the step using the weed crusher then rolling the weed.

"nahh yall remember when we used to be outside till like 2am just riding our bikes around the block and shii" dd said reminiscing making us laugh. "yeah and we had fireworks and we lit them shits and that lady started yelling at us" i laughed remembering that day.

"and we not gon forget when jay had a crush on me and you used to call me muffin" i laughed making jay laugh. "we was mad young, we was like 10,12" he laughed. "nah but muffin got it" darrian laughed.

darrian rolled the blunt lighting it up with the lighter then hitting it passing it on to david then to me. the other niggas had they own blunt so they had they own rotation or whatever.

"paris you talk to anybody?" darrian asked me. "i used to, but he cheated on me with my bestfriend" i said. "nah what?!" dee's eyes widened. "wait y'all was together when he did that?" darrian asked.

"hell yeah, his manager told me that he caught him cheating with my 'bestfriend'" i told them as they were all interested in the story.

"nah he's buggin" dudey laughed. "manager?" david mugged. "who the fuck is this nigga, he got a manger? what his name is?" he asked. "tyler" i answered. "tyler, the creator?" dudeylo asked jokingly making everyone laugh.

"no nigga, luh tyler." i laughed. "you used to date luh tyler!?" david asked me shocked. "yes" i nodded. "wasn't you just in the stu with him dd?" dudey asked david. "yeah i was, ian know y'all used to date tho." he said.

"how you didn't know?" i asked him. "ion be watching y'all lives, nigga." he mugged. "nah we on that nigga, word too" jay said getting aggressive. "what are y'all gonna do?" i looked at them like they was stupid.

"jumpin that nigga, tell em not to fuck with my sista" jay toughened up. "yall niggas is not going all the way to Tallahassee" i chuckled.

"ai bet, watch" jay shrugged.

_______________________

tyler pov:
"yeah, yeah, skii" i said holdin' my headphones as i did the adlibs to my song nodding my head.

asia was sitting next to me on her phone. "wait you seen this? oh my gosh look" she said sitting up and showing me the picture on her phone.

"mane what the fuck?" i mugged taking her phone out her hand then looking at the picture closely. "when was this?" i asked. "i think yesterday" asia told me.

"but how the fuck do she even know him?" asia asked me as i handed her back her phone. "shii ion even know man." i said turning in the chair.

"oh yeahh, a while back she said that she knew him cause they used to live on the same block or some shit when she used to live in New York" i told asia.

"wow that's crazy, i wonder how she knew he was here". asia shook her head. i put my headphones back on and started into space thinking about what i've done.

i was thinking if she was gon forgive me, probably not. and i can't even get mad at dd because he don't even know that she was my girl.

@NYASIAAA POSTED A PHOTO

@nyasiaaa top 2 not 2🤎
5,789 likes | 300 comments

@user7389 nah i think you #2 and paris #1

@user280 fake ass bitch😭

@user992 imagine breaking the girl code.....

@user572 paris is better

@user9272 you definitely are number 2😂
@user637 not even, she all the way at the bottom, paris on top😅

@user000 i can't wait for paris to beat ha ass😂😂😂

_____________________

two days later:
paris pov:

i was still in Harlem and i stayed on the block with my grandma. i was going back to Tallahassee in a few days so we was just having fun.

Noticuz asked me and David to be in one of his lil YouTube videos so we agreed to do it because why not.

it was night time and we was chillin and Noti pulled up in his car parking it then getting out and dappin everybody up. "wasguud ugly ass nigga" darrian laughed at Noti dapping him up.

i swear they stay bullying him. "aight so ima start the video and ima tell y'all when to come inside" he instructed us then walking back to his car sitting in the drivers seat.

we was all standing outside and then Noti turned on the lil light and started recording. "wasguud YouTube it's ya boy Noticuz and today we got a special guest with us today so yeah before i bring them in make sure y'all like comment and subscribe" he said as the video transitioned to the next clip.

me and dd walked into the car and i went in the front seat and dd sat in the back. he told me don't call him david when we doing the video. laugh my ass off.

i sat down closing the door looking at the camera waving and smiling "hey y'all" i smiled. dd sat down then slapped Noti in the back of his head making me laugh.

"yo chill nigga" noti said. "aii so yall we got Paris, Luh Tyler girlfriend" Noti said. "don't call me that" i said cutting him off.

"oh, my fault" he said acting fake shocked. "what the fuck you doing in New York?" Noti said looking at me. "cause this is home nigga the fuck" i said.

"why you don't want me calling you his girlfriend?" he asked me. "cause that's not my boyfriend, are you deaf?" i said to him.

he took his phone and started playing tylers music and as soon as i heard it i turned the volume all the way down from the car. "yo whatchu doing? you don't like the song?" he asked looking at me.

"no nigga turn that shit off" i rolled my eyes. "and stop touching my car" he said jokingly. "she can touch ya car all she want" she said slapping noti in the back of his making Noti turn and try to punch dd but he started hitting him back.

"so what you gon tell the people bout you and tyler" he said to me. "all I gotta say is fuck that cheating ass nigga he can suck my dick and fuck his bitch too" i said putting my middle fingers up to the camera.

"ian gon lie yall, we not dropping that song" dd mumbled at first. "huh?" noti said to dd not hearing what he said. "im not dropping that song that we made no more bro you heard me nigga" he said.

"oh wow, the fans gon be mad" noti said to him. "they gon be fine i got other songs dropping soon." dd nodded.

"so you jumpin his new bitch?" Noti asked me. i shrugged "ion really fight over niggas but watch what's gon happen they gon wish they never did that shit".

"ima booming that bitch" dd said making me cover my mouth then laughing. "so you only fuck with rappers i see" Noti said laughing. "Don't play with me" i started laughing.

"so i gotta question that the fans wanna know" noti said to me. "what?" i asked. "would you ever date dd". he said as it got a lil quiet and dd moved up closer in his seat tryna hear the answer.

i just sat there not knowing what to say "ion know" i smiled and shrugged. "she lying yall" dd said. "lying bout what? all i said was i don't know" i looked back at dd mugging him.

"so what would you do if i called tyler right now?" Noti asked. "i already told him everything i wanted to say so he already know wassup" i shrugged.

"call dat nigga, i dare you" dd said moving closer to noti. "bet". Noti said picking up his phone and unlocking it and going to tylers name in his contacts.

he showed the camera his phone while he just called him on FaceTime as the phone rang.

FaceTiming "Luh Tyler"

im guessing he was in the studio then he answered and me and dd was just looking at the phone. "yo whats good tyler" noti said. "wassup" tyler answered the phone.

"i got somebody wanna talk to you" he said smiling then passing the phone to dd. "yo" he said to dd. "ian gon lie man, we can't drop the song nomore." dd told him. "what happen?" tyler asked confused.

i was just listening the them talk. "ion like what you did to paris bro, you fucked up for that yo. ian even know you was the type of person to do that typa shit man. fuck all that im not dropping dat song" dd said calmly.

tyler just shook his head. "and nigga you was the same one that wanted to hop in the stu together" tyler said to him. "all i gotta say man, is everybody know what you did and you fucked up real bad, i know paris and she would neva do some shit like that nigga." dd said.

"and ima go to war for paris, word to my motha bro, and if you ever come down here just know it's up nigga." dd yelled at him.

"ai whateve-" tyler said then dd hanged up the phone before he could say anything to him handing the phone back to Noti.

Noti was shocked "yo y'all just heard that yo" he said talking to the camera and the people watching. "and im so deadass too it's war behind ha" dd said.

"alright yall i gotta suprise for paris" Noti said to the camera. "bro what you go going on?" i smiled shaking my head. "alright hold up, dd go outside" he said as him and dd got out the car closing the door.

i was in the car for like 5 seconds then the drivers seat opened back and i was thinking it was Noti or Dd. guess who tf walked in the mothafucking car.

asia.

"don't get me fucking tight" i said to myself. i opened the door walking out the car then walking up to noti who was standing outside the building with dd and the rest of them.

"now why tf would you bring this bitch knowing she was not gone make it home tonight?" i said to him making everyone face drop. "WHO?" darrian asked.

"don't worry bout it bro." he laughed. "do it look like im fucking laughing?" i asked him. "you know what i don't care she just set herself up." i said.

everybody there was wondering who the fuck i was talking about. i walked back into the car closing the door and she was just sitting there. noti came back and sat in the back seat being a instigator while dd was outside smoking with the rest of them.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i asked her looking at her. "noti told me to pull up for a video so i came" she said making me look back at noti would a straight face and all he could do was just smile and laugh and that got me irritated.

"so why the fuck would you do what you did?" i asked her. "what did i do?" she said acting stupid. "don't piss me off asia, you know what the fuck you did bro" i said as i started to get madder.

"why did var tell me that you was kissing on tyler at the studio as soon as i left his fucking house?" i said. "because i was" she rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulder.

i took a deep breathe because i really didn't want to punch the shit out of her. "but why tho?" i asked her. "ion know, i wanted to" she said so calmly.

"asia, you was my best fucking friend bro and i can't believe you would do some shit like this to me. you really a thot ass bitch" i said. "ion know if you was jealous or sum about me and tyler but what you did was something that crosses the line alll the way" i shook my head.

"noti please tell me why the fuck is she here brooo" i said getting very mad. "because i want y'all to become friends again" he chuckled. "I DONT JACK THIS BITCH NOMORE BROO AND I NEVER WILL" i said gettting up and getting in Noti's face yelling at him.

"get her out the V right now, i swear word to my dead she not making it home tonight." i said. "you right, cause she live in Florida" noti said.

"please shut up noti, you're not funny" i rolled my eyes. "i really left tally for a lil to get away from the drama and the drama followed me here. i blame you noti." i said.

"obviously im not the drama, you are" asia said to me then i looked at her and mugged her. "are you slow? im the drama? alright bet" i said.

"paris all i gotta say to you is that you will never be nothing, tyler never liked you, and you need to stop all that yelling." she said to me.

"ian gon lie noti, turn this camera off right the fuck now." i said looking at him. "fuck you asia" i said to her.

"fuck you too" she said then i went silent for one second and turn to her punching her in her face making me get out my seat and then Noti tried to stop me as she was holding her face.

he got out the back seat and everybody else was tryna figure out what the fuck was going on. he opened the passengers seat pulling me off of her as i was still tryna get my hits in.

dd and darrian came up to the car "yo what the fuck happened?" darrian asked looking confused as i got out the car from noti pulling me out.

"GET THE FUCK OUT THE V, GET THE FUCK OUT THE V" i yelled at her from outside.

everybody that was there got up, dudey, dee, jay, bloodie , jstar and all of them got up as soon as they seen me yelling.

"chill chill" noti said trying to hold me back and i fought myself off him walking up to the drivers door and opening the door and dragging asia out the car and punching her in the face in the middle of the street while she was on the ground tryna fight back.

all of them started surrounding me and recording with they phones out. david and darrian tried to pull me off of her so i couldn't use my hands so i kicked her. "aii paris chill chill" darrian said .

the finally pulled me off her and she was on the ground holding herself as she was hurting. " I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME YO, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA" i yelled causing a scene.

"noti i told you not to bring ha here and look, you ain't want listen. now she fucked up, but that's good for her" i said to noti.

"yo paris you good?" jay asked me making me nod "yeah im good". "that's that bitch you said was ya bestfriend?" Dee asked me. "yes bro" i answered.

"worda my dead, youn needa be here, and stop talking to ha like that" darrian yelled at asia.

everybody started pressing her and yelling at her. "SUCK MA DICK BITCH, ugly ass" dudey laughed yelling at asia.

"let them fight again" j star said laughing. "nah nah tp" noti laughed. "nah comon she scared anyway."
asia came back and everyone was surrounding us and we was squared up. she already done had scratches on ha face looking like she just walked out a bee hive.

they had they phones out then i ran up and started beating the shit outta her but she kept pulling my hair then i beat her to the ground getting on top of her beating that bitch ass. darrian wouldn't stop laughing all you can hear in his recording is his laugh.

then at some point she couldn't fight back so they started pulling me off her. "bro im going inside im not doing this shit nomore" i said. "how the fuck she gon get back?" dd laughed. "she gon have to walk" darrian laughed.

asia ran taking her phone calling a Uber so she can go catch her flight back to florida. Noti went back into his car grabbing his camera and stopping the recording since it was still going on.

"nah she lucky that she not a nigga" dudey laughed. "ha ass woulda been dead word to everything" he added.

______________________

Noti posted the video on YouTube and named it: I MADE PARIS AND ASIA TALK IT OUT! ( THEY FOUGHT ) *GETS EXTREMELY HEATED*

the video got mad views and it cut off at the part where i punched asia in her shit.

comments:

user802: we need a part 2 ASAPP!!!!

user683: paris was so unbothered until asia really came and got her mad

user738: asia is so wrong for what she did like foreal

user629: i feel bad for paris, that was her bestfriend and she betrayed her.

user1112: THE PUNCHH LMFAOO😭😭 paris ate

user993: the ending omg that punch look like it hurt

user8862: so nobody is going to talk about how dd and tyler aren't dropping anymore😢

user663: please make more videos with paris, i love her so much she so real.

user253: when asia said that paris will never be nothing, i wanted to punch the shit out of her.

user223: paris face when asia said that she was the drama LMFAOOAOO i love her😭😭

____________________

the fight video started to spread on the internet and it went viral, ian want that to happen but it did.

"HAHAHA yoo im crying" darrian laughed as him and david kept on replaying the fight video and laughing at how i was beating her ass.

we was chillin in davids room smoking. darrian's laugh is so loud and he really couldn't stop laughing.

we just staying in there and my and darrian ended up spending the night at David house.

how y'all feel about this chapter??!!!!

damn this chapter long asf lol.

my bad i haven't updated in so long i just been so lazy but i hope y'all forgive me.

anyway paris did her big one this chapter.

thank y'all for all the reads and votes😘😘.

STAY TUNEDDD!!!💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 9.9K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
426K 17.3K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...