♡ ༘*.゚ MANIAC | MIN-HO

By HeavenlyStarz

༘*.゚ "You're a maniac Moon Sooha" "A maniac that you love, Minho." *.゚ Moon Sooha, and Moon E... More

𝟏| 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍; 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐀
2| 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎
3| 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘; 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐘
4| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘
𝟓| 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝟕| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 & 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊
𝟕| 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖| 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟕| 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

𝟔| 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒

1.2K 37 14
By HeavenlyStarz

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞?"

  "𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤."

  ꨄ

—————— Sooha and Yuri walked down the mountain together, Yuri kept asking her about what happened with Minho specifically but Sooha decided to keep it a secret until she was 100% sure that he meant what he said.

"I'm not sure if it's actually true but I want to trust him again." Sooha smiled down at the ground as Yuri squeezed their intertwined hands.

"Don't worry Sooha, I'm sure whatever he said he meant it, and plus if he didn't he wouldn't have said it right?" Yuri looked over at her flustered friend as she smiled and tilted her head up.

"I guess you're right Yu-Yu"

"Hey! What did I say about calling me that!"

♡ ༘*.゚Now Playing: What is Love by Twice

Sooha had made it back to her dorm before the movie night. Madison and her other roommate was no where to be seen and neither was Kitty. Sooha just sat on her phone for a while until she got a text message.

Min-ho

Sooha! Can I come over rq?
Are your roommates there?

  My roommates aren't here
   So yeah you can come over.
Why though?
Is it important?

Don't worry about it 😉
Be there soon!
—————————

"He's so random.." just then Sooha heard a knock at her door. She got up from her couch and walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Minho with a gift basket? Sooha looked at him in shock as he let himself into the dorm.

"Wow it's clean in here, I though you'd have it all messy."

"Shut up Minho. What's up with the basket? Got a new girlfriend?" Sooha joked around and closed the door. Minho shot his head around and stared at Sooha. She giggled to herself as she walked over to her freezer and grabbed a red popsicle.

"Not funny."

"I found it funny." Minho sighed and walked over to the island and stood across from Sooha. Sooha just enjoyed her popsicle while eyeing Minho.

"Do you have a blue popsicle?"

"I think so, lemme check." Sooha went over to the freezer and grabbed Minho a blue popsicle. He tore off the wrapper and enjoyed it.

"Now you gonna tell me who this is for?" She pointed at the basket with her half finished popsicle.

"Guess" Minho spun his popsicle around in his hand as if he were taunting Sooha. Sooha pretending to be in deep thought.

"Madison!" Sooha pointed her popsicle at Minho and laughed when his smile dropped. He put his popsicle back in his mouth and rolled his eyes.

"I'm joking~ is it for me?" Sooha leaned her body across the island to get closer to Minhos' face. Minho looked back at her and turned to face her. They were face to face and Sooha almost lost her breath seeing him so close up.

"Yes it is." He smirked and bit off the rest of his popsicle and placing the stick on the counter top. Sooha finished hers as well.

"Minho, is my tongue red?" Sooha stuck out her  tongue and it was completely red.

"Yup sure is, mines blue isn't it.." Sooha didn't even need him to stick his tongue out because his lips were also blue.

"Yeah!" Sooha laughed as she saw his blue lips. Minho stood up and walked over to Sooha. Once Sooha finally finished laughing she looked up to see Minho standing in-front of her. She lifted her eyebrow slightly as she watched him lean closer to her face.

"How about we make them purple?"

"Wha—" before Sooha could finish her sentence Minhos' lips crashed onto hers and her eyes went wide, but then she settled into the kiss and closed her eyes. Minho put his hands on her waist and gripped her tightly. That made Sooha moan into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Their lips danced together furiously, oh how they missed each others taste. Minho tasted like blue raspberry whilst Sooha tasted like Cherry. Their flavors mixed together to create a grape like flavor that they both loved. Neither one wanted to disconnect in fear of loosing the heat, but finally Minho pulled away.

"You're still as good of a kisser as i remember." Minho slyly smirked as Sooha hid her face into his chest.

"You can't just say stuff like that..." Sooha tried her best to hide her embarrassment.

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

"Nope." Minho pulled away from her and looked into her eyes feeling confused and hurt.

"What? Why?" He held her shoulders looking into her eyes.

"Because I want you to ask me officially, not just in my dorm, but until you do..." Sooha grabbed his face with both her hands.

"I will continue to show you how good of a girlfriend I could be." Minho smiled brightly and kissed her immediately. They went back into another hot make out session, this time Minho picking Sooha up and sitting her on the island in her dorm. Minho stood in between her legs with his hands gripping her thighs.

Suddenly Sooha got a call making her groan. Minho wouldn't let her go though.

"You can answer it later." He mumbled into her lips and pushed her phone to the end of the island. Sooha smiled into their passionate kiss and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

♡ ༘*.゚ Now Playing: Slidin' by KAI

"She's not answering her phone." Kitty was talking to q before the movie started, q was pretty sure he had a good idea of where Sooha was since he hasn't seen Minho come back into the dorm.

"Maybe she's with Minho?" Q pat Kittys' back knowing how she wanted Sooha to come and enjoy the movie with them. Kitty looked down at her lap and tightened her fists. Sooha with Minho? Why? She knows she wanted to set them up but as she thought about it...she felt somewhat jealous.

"Cmon let's just start the movie." Q smiled at Kitty and she nodded her head and turned the movie on.

♡ ༘*.゚Now Playing: House of Cards by BTS

"Shit I completely forgot! I was supposed to join Kitty and Q for a movie night!" Minho and Sooha were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching Instagram reels before Sooha remembered her plans for today.

"Oh yeah! You guys were having that get together thing. Let me join you." Minho sat up making Sooha get off of him. He slightly frowned as he watched her get up so quickly without any hesitation.

"Alright just come on! Qs' gonna kill me!" Sooha quickly put her shoes on and rushed out of her dorm. Minho following quickly behind. As they ran they dashed past Madison who just looked back in confusion and went back to scrolling on her phone.

They made it to the dorm and knocked on the door. Kitty opened the door and Sooha noticed that it was just her and q. Kitty looked upset while Q was basically turning red.

"Aw kitty I'm so sorry, movie night completely slipped my mind." Sooha hugged Kitty and Minho walked into the dorm to talk to Q. Sooha and Kitty walked into the dorm and shut the door.

"So q what happened with Florian~?" Sooha wiggled her fingers and q and Kitty were confused on why she was so...happy? Excited? They didn't know, all they knew was that she was acting different and q probably knew why.

"It was amazing! He wants to watch a movie with just us next time." Q squeezed the pillow he was holding and hid his face while Sooha clapped for him. Kitty looked proud and Minho pat Qs' back.

"So~ what's going on with you two? Why'd you both get here together? We're you guys hanging out?" Q leaned forward as Minho and Sooha eyed each other. Soohas face turned red immediately and Minho smirked. Kitty watched the interaction and her face dropped for a split second but went back to smiling.

"Nothing happened!"

"We made out."

"WHAT?!"

——————♡ ༘*.゚
Incorrect Quotes

Dae: "How do you get a girl to like you?"

Minho: "Makeout with them in front of your friends."

Dae: "Really?" *looks at kitty"

Sooha: "Don't listen to him—"

Minho: "Shut up before I make out with you."

Sooha: "Then I'll keep talking."

——————♡ ༘*.゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
48.4K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
154K 4.6K 20
✧.* book one in 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 no strings attached is not what she wants 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 #1 in quincey #2 in kittycovey...
194K 6.3K 22
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐨𝐡 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 in which, kitty cove...