Reincarnation of Zarc: Y/N Yu...

By ynln67283

When Zarc was separated into 4 different counterparts, there was a surprising development. Zarc's soul separ... More

Main Character Profile
Zarc's Deck List
Main Character Profile
Ray Akaba's Deck List
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Duelist Zarc
Chapter 3: Zarc's Memories
Chapter 4: Duelist Kingdom Start
Chapter 5: Battle of Supreme Kings
Author Update!
Chapter 7: Odd-Eyes vs Blue Eyes
Chapter 8: Odd-Eyes vs Blue Eyes Part 2
Chapter 9: Odd-Eyes vs Red Eyes
Chapter 10: Counterpart Reunion
Chapter 11: Bracelet Girls Reunion

Chapter 6: Battle of Supreme Kings Part 2

851 18 10
By ynln67283

Judai's eyes glowed a sharp golden yellow colour as he drew a card. 

"My turn! I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman! Then, I activate Miracle Fusion to fuse Elemental Hero Flame Wingman and Sparkman together to create a shining hero! Come Forth! Level 8! Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman!" Judai shouted as his glowing monster appeared. 

Zarc took in the appearance of the monster with a grin. It looked quite cool. 

"I activate the Equip Spell Card: Assault Armor! This gives Shining Flare Wingman 300 more ATK!" Judai said as Shining Flare Wingman now had 2800 ATK. 

"I activate the Equip Spell Card's other effect which is when I send it to the graveyard. It allows my monster to be able to attack twice. Pretty sweet, huh?" Judai said grinning playfully. 

"Now to battle! I attack Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon with Shining Flare Wingman! Shining Shoot!" Judai shouted as his monster shined brightly and blasted the dragon away. 

Zarc covers his eyes as the blast blinded him. His Life Points went down to 7700. 

"Now, I attack your Odd-Eyes Dragon with Shining Flare Wingman! Shining Shoot!" Judai shouted as the bright monster destroyed the beautiful red dragon. 

Zarc covered his face before looking at the field again. His Life Points went down to 7400. 

"Now, I end my turn there." Judai said, smiling. 

"My turn! I draw!" Zarc said as he looked at his hand of cards. 

"Using my already set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Come Forth, My Monster Servants!"

"Revive from the Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!" Zarc shouted as his bluish purple dragon appeared with a roar. 

"Then, I activate my Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon's effect! By sacrificing Phantom Dragon, I can Tribute Summon Advance Dragon!" Zarc said, revealing the red dragon card in his hand. 

"Beautiful Dichromatic Eyes, the spotlights on you! Advance Summon! Level 8! Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon!" Zarc cried out as he slapped the dragon card onto the field as it roared to life. 

"Read time, read the stars, omniscent magicians manipulating spacetime! Descend here and now and give power to me! Come Forth! Level 7! Astrograph Magician! and Level 6! Chronograph Magician!" Zarc shouted as the mystical and magnificent magicians soared down from the sky. 

The two magicians then gave a bow to Zarc which he smiled at before facing forward. 

Judai and Yubel were surprised at this and looked at each other. 

"Are you entertained yet?" Zarc asked, holding his arms outward with a grin. 

Judai looked impressed as his eyes scanned the magicians and red dragon. 

"You are a unique anomaly." Judai thought. 

"Battle Phase! I attack Shining Flare Wingman with Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon! Ultimate Spiral Flame!" Zarc shouted as the red dragon blasted a fiery attack at the shining hero. 

The hero is destroyed as Judai's Life Points go down to 4700. 

"Then, I activate Advance Dragon's effect! I can deal the amount of damage equal to your monster's original ATK! Ultimate Reaction Force!" Zarc shouted. 

Judai's Life Points go down to 2200. 

"Now I activate my Trap Card: Hero Counterattack! Now, you choose a card from my hand and if it's a "Elemental Hero", then one of your monsters is destroyed and I get to special summon the monster from my hand." Judai explained as he held out his hand of cards. 

"I pick the middle one." Zarc said. 

"Guess I'm just lucky. I destroy your Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon and I special summon Elemental Hero Neos!" Judai replied as his space monster appeared. 

"I'll end my turn there." Zarc said. 

"Now, it's my turn! I draw! I activate the Spell Card: Miracle Contact! I fuse Neos from my field and Shining Flare Wingman from my graveyard!" Judai said, showing the spell card as it activated. 

"A hero of Neo-Space and Scorching Power! Appear! Level 8! Elemental HERO Shining Neos Wingman!" Judai shouted as his monster appeared dramatically. 

"I activate Shining Neos Wingman's effect! He gains 300 ATK for each monster in my graveyard!" Judai said. 

His monster's ATK went up to 3700.

"Now onto the battle! I attack Astrograph Magician with Shining Neos Wingman! Neos Shoot!" Judai shouted as his monster destroys the deep blue magician. Zarc's Life Points went down to 6200. 

"Then, I activate his other effect and deal damage equal to your monster's original ATK!" Judai continued. Zarc's Life Points go down to 3700. 

"I'll end my turn with a facedown!" Judai said with a finish. 

"My turn! I draw! With my still set Pendulum Scale, I will Pendulum Summon again!" Zarc said. 

"Revive from the Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!" The bluish dragon appears again with a roar. 

"Come Forth! My beautiful Odd-Eyes Dragons!" 

"Now I overlay these two dragons to create a newer attraction!" Zarc said as the two dragon changed into purple energy as they overlay each other. 

"Fangs of Rebellion gain new power and slash the pall of darkness! Xyz Summon! Rank 7! Dark Anthelion Dragon!" Zarc shouted as the purple and black dragon appeared with a roar. 

"Ehhhhh?! What the hell is Xyz Summon?" Judai asked as he looked at the dragon monster. 

"I activate Dark Anthelion"s effect! By detaching one overlay unit, I can halve the ATK of my opponent's monster and increase its ATK until the end of this turn!" Zarc explained. 

Dark Athelion Dragon's ATK becomes 4850. 

Shining Neos Wingman's ATK goes down to 1850. 

"Battle Phase! I attack Neos Wingman with Dark Anthelion! Absorb Eclipse!" Zarc shouted as his dragon destroys Neos Wingman. 

Judai's Life Points go down to 0 as the holographic monsters disappear. 

"Wow, you are good at duelling." Judai said, grinning. 

Then, Zarc's expression changes as Y/N looks at Judai kind of confused. 

"I guess that's wasn't so hard after all." Y/N thought with a smile. 

Unbeknownst to Y/N, Zarc appears as a spirit behind him. 

Author Notes: 

Thank you for reading the ending to this duel! I wasn't too sure who I wanted to win, I just let the duel happen as I decided which monsters to use for each character. I hope you are satisfied and if there are any mistakes or miscalculations, you guys can tell me. So, Zarc is now a spirit that appears when duelling commences! Exciting! Zarc and Judai have a rivalry now! Amazing! Hope you guys enjoy this new development and see you next time! Comment who you would like to see duel next! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 29 17
"Let's swing into action!" ~Yuya Sakaki A collection of romantic one-shots between the main characters from the anime Yugioh Arc-V. Ships: ~Yugo x Zu...
42.3K 1.1K 19
|completed ; unedited| 🛇contains: nsfw; yaoi🛇 10months now passed by since Astral returned to his own world. Yuma had his normal life back, but sud...
3.6K 52 17
Join Yuko, a timid person who was bullied all his life on his journey to become brave, and in the end... to try to... not....bec...ome ........ o...
4K 56 3
You already know the drill of things. Rio Kastle, a 16 year old girl from our world always wanted to be in the Yugioh world! And her wish shall be fu...