Second Chance as Cherry Bloss...

By RavenParty7

A young woman from the 21th century dies on a tragedic accident while going home. The world she once knew was... More

Chapter 1: A Decaying Flower Rises!
Chapter 2: New Ties Bloom!
Chapter 3: A Blossoming Friendship!
Chapter 4: A Story To Tell!
Chapter 5: Unexpected Viewer!
Chapter 6: Rivals Meeting!
Chapter 7: Meet The Uchihas!
Chapter 8: Kids Will be Kids!
Chapter 9: Two Bunnies on The Lion's Den!
Chapter 10: The Next Ninja Generation!
Chapter 11: Kakashi Hatake & Rin Nohara!
Chapter 13: The Bell Test Begins Part 2!
Chapter 14: End Of Training!
Chapter 15: The Worst Client Of The Wave Lands!
Chapter 16: The Demon of The Hidden Mist!

Chapter 12: The Bell Test Begins!

639 21 4
By RavenParty7

-🌸-

As the next morning, especifically at 5 A.M, proceeded to come, such was the three soon to be genins, towards the training field, carrying their own equipment with them. 

Naruto was pratically sleepwalking, specially because of yesterday.

He practiced a really good amount of time on his Taijutsu with Sakura and Sasuke after their free time departed on that afternoon. They've utilized their tools, their agility speed on Taijutsu, and even some lower and medium degree ninjutsus.

After all, they couldn't simply utilize too much of their chakra and energy, so in the next day they could be in shape.

But Naruto definetly received some pretty good blows from his two best friends while training with them, which eventually led him to force his muscles and body to the proper movement of Sasuke and Sakura, until he finally dodged their attacks.

It was a fun time to him, but he became exhausted, specially since he decided to end the day still training with an goofy and motionless 'Kakashi Doll' on his bed, muttering that he would win no matter what.

(Rin sure had a hard time to sleep early because of it...)

Sakura was already awaken but was still sleepy, since she decided to practice with her aim and improve her Taijutsu with Sasuke, since he was still faster then her by some degree.

Forcing her muscles was something she was quite becoming accostumed to, because of her father.

Since her father was also an especialist in the area, her training methods were still becoming harder and harder everyday, specially after the time she got her bow from the tree by concentrating her chakra into her feet, years ago.

But even so, this time around, it wasn't going to be a training with her father, so it wouldn't be the normal difficulty she was already accostumed to or have an break time if necessary. 

Another reason for her to still be sleepy however, was because she went to sleep late yesterday, after reading more about ninjutsu techniques to use.

While training with Sasuke and Naruto, she knew that ninjutsu would be a great call to make if necessary; specially with two senseis in the area.

Sasuke was completly awake, having his energy completly fuelled inside his body, because he went to sleep early. It was clear that since the beginning, he was willing to pass through this training no matter what, and would try his best with everything he got.

It was unfortunate however, that only some people were able to pass on the training they would do today, but he would make sure him and Sakura passed either way.

He dind't wanted Naruto to move away from the team as well, he had to admit, but Sakura was a 'must' situation in this case, so his focus were solely on them.

He was a firm believer that Naruto would manage to stuck his ground with him and Sakura, but he would try to help the blonde boy, with whatever he could as well.

The training he had yesterday dind't affected him as much as his training partners. He was in an constant training phase, and was becoming more adept to such harsh hardening of muscles or even heating them up completly.

As well as waking up at this hour to train and such.

As the three were approaching eachother in the area, Sakura gave a brief good morning, still yawning in the process, as comical Zzz's could be seen on Naruto's head, while he walked, giving an slow good morning as well.

When all of them stopped, Sakura had to stop Naruto from walking further and bumping into Sasuke, since his eyes were still closed.

Sakura: "*Yawn*... So? Did you sleep well, Uchiha?" She passed her hand into her left eye, staring at the boy in front of her 

Sasuke: "Yep. And you?" He quickly responded unbothered

Sakura: "Had to... *Yawn*... study a litlle more yesterday night. So I slept a litlle late then expected." 

Sasuke: "At least it seems you've managed to restore some energy, unlike Naruto." He observed the sleeping blonde boy, who was completly unbothered by the conversation, by softly snoring "I'm pretty sure it must have been Nohara-Sensei who dressed him up. Otherwise, he would've come with his pajamas on." 

Sakura: "It's something I can... quite imagine happening, to be honest. He doesn't seem too attentive of his surroundings in the morning." She responded, already starting to feel the sleep going out of her, after making her brain imagine the scene of Rin dressing Naruto up for the day.

Remembering about her new sensei, was another topic that came into her thoughts in a second

Sakura: "But, Sasuke... Now that you've mentioned it, there's something I'm concerned about Nohara-Sensei. Specifically her, being here with us today..." 

Sasuke: "Hm? What about it?" 

Sakura: "I'm still finding it really weird and concerning for her, to be our second mentor on this team. I don't think this ever happened before with any other teams, right?" She passed a hand behind her head "I don't recall someone in our village or a graduate genin shinobi, saying that they had two senseis in their team... It's still so unusual."

Sasuke: "She spoke about that 'Team Restructuring' thing, where we will receive an additional help in training and learning." He putted his closed hand around his chin, looking in thought "It must be an new addition to our village, and maybe, it was added recently. That's why we dind't heard of it before."

Sakura: "But... if that's the case... it means that we would be the first team to have such an... feature?" 

Sasuke: "If my theory is correct, yes." He nodded "They may be trying to see if it will work through our team and throughout our training. Otherwise, they might give up on the ideia, and let us with only one sensei, like everybody else." After his conclusion, he then proceeded to ask a question to the girl "Was this the questions you still had lingering on your mind yesterday?"

Sakura: "That's right..." She looked down in thought and in worry "I-I mean... This might be more difficult then what we were previously expecting. How can we possibly win against two Jounin level shinobi, when we were supposed to train with only one? I'm not confident that we will get them, even with the training and effort we did and put yesterday..." She then crossed her arms, and looked sideways; having her brows still furrowed in concern "Can we actually make it? Kakashi-sensei seems lazy but he is a Jonin after all. And Nohara-Sensei... I can't know what she's going to... do... actually."

Sasuke firmly looked at the girl in front of him, perceiving the insecurity that was building up on her again.

Sasuke managed to take note of something very peculiar, in all those years he spent time with the pinkette. Sakura was someone who needed to be in control of the problem or know about the situation before hand. And not having such things on her hands, made her become lost with everything.

For quite some time, he noticed that she was always attentive of the people around her, especially her opponents.

She never understimates anyone, and always tries to focus on what she can do to defeat them, once she knows what they are capable of. 

In this case, it seems that she knows about Kakashi's methods, somehow... but her insecurities comes from their second sensei, Rin.

She's the trigger to Sakura's discomfort at this moment.

And even though he doesn't know why, he does understands where she's coming from. Aside from them not knowing what the kunoichi is capable of, Sakura is also not having faith and confidence on her skills and herself, which is also another side that the girl also shows to him everyday...

Sasuke always thinks this sides of hers only exists because of  Itachi

The words he said to her back then... calling her...

Useless...

Too much useless to kill...

Sasuke: 'Tch... bastard.' He internally thought 'Sakura used to be bolder before he...' He narrowed his eyes down, remembering about Sakura's old behaviour and brave smile.

But... the boy couldn't just simply let her stay in doubt like this... He at least needed to try to calm her.

Sakura had an kindred and caressing spirit inside herself... if it became entangled into uncertainty and low self-esteem, she couldn't properly work...

And... the Uchiha somehow feels responsible to properly comfort her, if her feelings are being showned to him, on a negative manner; specially when it's directed towards herself. It became something automatic after some years... even more so, when he realises that his brother might have something to do with it.

If Itachi was the one to implement these thoughts... Then Sasuke needed to be the one who takes everything out.

Sakura does not deserve any inch of Itachi's figure on her mind... And this includes his words.

After quite some time, the Uchiha boy promised himself that he would be there for her.

Be her support pillar if necessary...

The same way she always was to him... especially at that day, forward...

Sakura: "Hum?" Sakura suddenly felt a comforting and somewhat firm hand, grabbing her shoulder, making her attention go to the hand, and then to the one who was the owner of it. 

Sasuke: "Hey... Don't worry about it. We can do this." Sasuke was looking at her with an serious demeanor at first, but then his face changed into an closed and simple smile seconds later "Don't give up, just yet. It dind't even started anyway. Being a crybaby, doesn't actually suit you, and you know how these types of people annoy me to the core, don't you?"

Sakura became stuck on place for some seconds, her eyes somewhat beaming with the boy's attitude towards her. 

For her at this point, Sasuke was already completly different from his original known version. 

While previous Sasuke was enigmatic and almost never showed this aspect of his persona to anyone in the start of the story, you could still know what his character was about after quite some time watching. 

This one was a complete mistery to her.

She never knew how would he act or say to her, at all. In fact... there was some things he mentioned to her, that he would probably never mention to anyone else or even original Sakura, if the same timeline followed normally through it's path. 

An example of this, is that despite him still turning colder and distant from the others, after the catastrophe with his clan, he didn't actually seemed like he changed that much. There were many times when Sakura thought it looked like he was his old self again; distant but opened when he knew you could be trusted. 

Especially when he was around her and Naruto...

With this said, such comforting moments coming from him, could come as a big surprise, especially since she felt it truly was genuine, both for herself and Naruto. 

Sakura don't understand why does the Uchiha still talks to her, aside from the fact that the both of them were together when the Uchiha Tragedy happened; thinking that the boy would want himself away from anyone including her. 

But, surprisingly, that wans't the case with her... and again, even with Naruto. And she genuienly felt happy that he did these things from heart. Who knows? Maybe if he continue this way, it will be easier to persuade him to stop his vengeance arc...

Maybe... Just maybe...

Giving an soft and genuine smile towards him, with an wave of wind passing through both of their figures, she unknowingly made his eyes glimmer and focus solely on her. Her lips soon moved themselves to release words...

Sakura: "Thank you, Uchiha." She called him by his surname in automatic "I really appreciate that." 

His heartbeat increased for some seconds, but then he realized what he was doing...

Sasuke: "Don't mention it." A second later and he took his hand off her shoulders and eyes away from her "Don't get used to this types of stuff from me though. It really annoys me off." He gave his back to her, putting his hands on his pockets; immediatly trying to hide his frustration and beating heart altogether from her

Sakura: "Heey~, did I saw a blush in there?" She tried to take a look on his face, by making her head appear on his peripheral vision "Don't need to worry Sasuke-kun~! I won't say to anyone you got a soft and fluffy heart inside you!" She teased him with an playful expression, and also using the same honorific that his fangirls use, annoying the boy even more.

Sasuke: "S-Shut it." He became even more angry with his own stutter

The girl however, did not proceeded with her teasing further and simply shooked her head with the same smile present. She did however, tried to look at where Naruto was, since he was standing still and was being seen, last time she checked. 

She started to look at her surroundings, an certain worry incoming on her mind.

Sakura: 'Huh? Where did he--' 

However  her worries were soon faded from her mind after hearing the blonde boy still snoring on the ground; his shoulders relaxed and his posture down. A soft laugh was throwed out of her mouth, as she shooked her head.

Sakura: 'Naruto being naruto...' She thought "Well... I guess we just wait for them now, right?" She spoke towards Sasuke

Sasuke: "We don't have a choice either way..."

-🌸-

 The three soon to be genin team, waited, and waited... and waited a litlle more.

 However, nor Kakashi, nor Rin, appeared to them at all, which was something quite unusual for the pre-teens. 

After all, they were expecting Kakashi to be late after yesterday, especially Sakura knowing his persona beforehand, but with Rin, was something quite unusual; specially if Naruto say so himself...

For Sasuke and Sakura, she looked so organized and correct, even though she also arrived late when first meeting all of them. Naruto had also stated that she loved to be prepared and to be there before anyone else, so it was another thing to add. 

The blonde boy always knew that lateness was not something to add on her character.

At this point in time, Naruto was already awaken, since he gathered enough energy to lose his sleep. 

Sasuke was laying on a tree, having his eyes closed. 

The blonde was still on the ground, having an grumpy and impatient face because of the delay and Sakura was simply laying with him on the floor, with her head on his shoulder and eyes completly bored of the big wait. 

They could already tell that it was probably already 11AM walking to be 12PM by now, and their stomachs were almost craving for a meal, but they weren't far away from the feeling.

Naruto: "Gha! Why are we still waiting in here?! Why they're taking so much to arrive?!" He exclaimed, not being able to hold it to himself anymore

Sakura: "I simply have no ideia..." She replied with an bored tune, connecting it with her bored expression 'Damn... I didn't even knew I would actually have to wait like this... why couldn't this scene just skip and start my training already?' Her internal-self proclaimed, wearing the same bored expression as well

Naruto: "Ah! Come on!" He suddenly stood up, jumpscaring Sakura almost making her fall to the grass. The boy protected his sight from the sun, by putting his palm on his forehead, and started to look around the place "Where could that lazy sensei be? He can't be that slow, can't he? I'm sure he must be with Rin-ne again! That's why she's taking her time too!" 

Sakura also got up, fixing her ninja clothing by patting on it, and fixed some pink strands that were messy from her previous bored position.

Sakura: "Maybe you underestimated him somehow. Nohara-sensei must have been caught on some of his lazy talks and beliefs to be honest. He seems like that type of guy." She continued to pat her red dress "People can be, such slowpokes actually. Shikamaru for example, is lazy as a sloth. And he doesn't even hide it for anyone." She shrugged but then got annoyed a second later "However, it is understandable on his case."

Naruto: "Yeah! This sensei of ours is a much worse slowpoke then him!" He continued to look around, replying to Sakura "We know nothing of our new sensei! And I still got my eye on him, with Rin-Nee. She's not so late for these types of things at all!" He gritted his teeth 'I'm sure that he's becoming an bad influence on her! She never even mentioned that she already knew him all this time!' His internal thoughts spoke louder 

Sakura just continued to look at him with an smile and a shake of a head. She was, for some weird reason, already getting used to Naruto calling Rin like this. 

It clearly showed how genuine she cared for him, and he cared for her. It was really cute and great to see that Naruto wasn't completly alone anymore, and there was someone else that cared for him more then the pink haired girl, herself.

Even if said person, was not supposed to be here, per say...

Sakura: "What about you, Uchiha?" She suddenly asked Sasuke, who payed attention from where he was, still having his eyes closed "What do you think of our new senseis? I dind't heard anything from you yet."

Sasuke: "If you're curious about my insight of him, is not something so much complex." He said, having his arms crossed on his chest "He doesn't give the impression of a Jounin at all. At least the other one looks more professional." He then continued "If he managed to fall in such an idiotic booby trap, what can we deduce about other shinobi related situations? The other one just seems a litlle bit more compassionate about her surroundings, might give some trouble if she's not more serious in batlle."

Naruto: "Hey! At least it was funny to see him fall for it! And Rin-ne is very professional on her shinobi duties!" He then continued "You just like to act like an old man, all the time! Constantly bragging about every single thing!" He exclaimed while pointing to the Uchiha, cancelling his previous searches on their new senseis

Sakura: "Naruto! Kakashi-sensei wasn't even supposed to fall for that stupid trap in the first place! You just got lucky that he entered at the exact same time you were about to take it off the door!" She putted her hands on her hips while asserting him, and also scaring him in the process "Ignored my advices so fast." She became disappointed

Naruto: "B-But you do understand that I would take it, right?!" He quickly putted his hands in front of him in a defensive state, nervous to receive an disappointed demeanor from the girl "I-I just got unlucky, and everything happened really really fast! That's all! Hehe..." He passed his hand in the back of his head

Sakura: "Next time, it will be different, you hear?" She asserted him without much agressiveness, only a confident posture and voice

Naruto: "Yes ma'am!" He nodded towards her, in order to not make a more fuss

Kakashi: "Hey there!" 

The three soon to be genins, looked in the direction of where Kakashi's voice came. When they did though, the three profoundly wished they dind't. Kakashi's voice was really close, and it wasn't for nothing, since he was positioned right behind Naruto and the group. However, what they weren't expecting, was a really sharp kunai being aimed at the blonde's neck, and immediatly making him recoil in surprise and fear.

Naruto: "UWAAAAH!" Naruto suddenly hide behind Sakura who was still somewhat flabbergasted with what just happened, but snapped out of it, after feeling Naruto's firm grasp on her clothing "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Kakashi smiled behind his mask, giving an really friendly glare towards all of them.

Kakashi: "Hm. I see." He responded "So that's what happened when I do this... Interesting." He looked at the kunai on his hand

Naruto: "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! SENSEI YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME!!" He suddenly bursted behind Sakura, giving the jonin an furious glare and pointing finger

Kakashi: "I kinda did, right?" He putted his hand on his chin "But then again, you shouldn't be so much scared of me, you know? And especifically because it is me." He then got a litlle closer to them, with the same friendly face, but a sickening sweet voice "After all, it could have been an rogue ninja, ready to kill all of you right--in this--instant..." His tone of voice was enough to give not only Naruto, but also Sakura a big shiver on the spine. Sasuke was still suspiciously looking at him from affar not saying anything.

Naruto: "ARE YOU CRAZY?! DON'T GO SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT!! THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN, YOU KNOOW!!" He exclaimed in fear and nervousness, shaking Sakura in the process.

Sakura: "A-Ah... Naruto? We're in the middle of a forest." She deadpanned, when he finally stopped shaking her figure "We could have been killed and taken care off in a second, and nobody would even know..."

Naruto: "SAKURA!! I KNOW THAT!! BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO HELP HIM LIKE THIS!! YOU'RE MAKING ME EVEN MORE NERVOUS, NOW!!" 

Kakashi: "Okay, Rinobu. That's enough."

The group turned towards Kakashi's voice again, who this time around was really distant. When they've looked at his direction, Kakashi had his hands on his pocket and a neutral expression behind his mask, while walking towards the group. Naruto and Sakura looked at him confused, since there was already a Kakashi with them.

Or so... they thought, at least.

Naruto: "Huh?! A clone?!" He suddenly asked, looking between the arriving Kakashi and the Kakashi already present with them

Sakura: "He said, Rinobu... *Gasp* Does that mean-"

Sasuke: "Transformation jutsu. I knew it." He confidently answered

Suddenly, the Kakashi present with them poofed into white clouds, slowly revealing who was within it. When it went away, Rin's beaming smile and sweet posture appeared for everyone to see. Her arms were present connected with eachother behind her back.

Rin: "*Giggles* Did I managed to take all of you by surprise?" She asked while tilting her head, but opened her eyes and changed her posture right after; this being an thinking posture "Although, I hope I didn't cause too much discomfort, for you Naru-kun... Oh! For the others as well, hehe..." She nervously smiled

Naruto: "Rin-nee! That was you all along!? Why did you did that? That was so not cool!" He asked her, feeling slowly the anger building up from his previous distress. However, before she could answer, Kakashi was the one to respond

Kakashi: "It was a very clever way to show your first lesson of the day." He was already present with the group at this point, his finger pointing up like a teacher "Never take your eyes away of your surroundings nor let yourself be distracted." He then winked at his students "Never know what might attack you." He turned to look at Rin, who in response looked at him as well "Very well done, Kame-Chan. A clever way to guarantee your lessons to them."

Rin: "I hope my disguise was approved by you, Kashi-Kun. I tried my best to imitate the original." She smiled

Kakashi: "There can be better improvements." He simply patted the kunoichi's head softly, while she received it with a kind smile

With their litlle moment was happening, Sakura and Naruto who were paying attention to them, turned to each other in an instant, and with an confident and positive shake of head, turned their figures towards their senseis, who got their attention caught.

"YOU'RE LATE!!!" The two of them were quick to get out of their litlle world, and pay attention to their students.

Kakashi: "A-Ah... sorry about that." He was the first to speak, with an nervous cackle and hidden smile "It just so happens that a black cat crossed in my path and I had to take the long path. Can't have my luck lost today, you know?"

"LIES!" Both of them said again, but then Sakura decided to speak with the other sensei

Sakura: "Um. Nohara-Sensei. Why did you got so late, as well?" She asked the other, with clear curiosity

Naruto: "Yeah, Rin-Nee! I thought you were going to be the first to arrive, too! You're always the first one to arrive!" He exclaimed

Rin: "I am really sorry, everyone." She apologized with an ashamed smile "My equipment wasn't so sharp as I thought they were, so I had to do better adjustments on them. It took me an significant amount of time, because the person who makes them better was unfortunatly not in a good day..." She then remembered "Oh! And I also had to buy some more equipment, as well, since I also saw that I dind't had as many, as I previously thought." She then smiled kindly again "I promise this will be the first and last time! You three are more important then anything right now."

"We forgive you." Both comical versions of Naruto and Sakura spoke at their sensei, with beaming emotions, with Rin's comical smiling character looking at them. Kakashi simply deadpanned in the background; Sasuke also staying on the background of the tree he was in, on a chibi way.

Kakashi: 'Favoritism as it seems...'  He thought "Alright! Should we start, then?"

-🌸-

The group consisting of the three soon to be genins and their two jonin senseis, moved to an specific part of the area that had three big stumps of wood fixed on the ground. Kakashi deciding to keep track of the time of the training, putted a litlle clock in one of the stumps, setlling to ring at noon.

Rin: "Alright everyone! Before we begin, let's talk about how this litlle training will work!" She said with an kind smile

Kakashi proceeded to take two bells from his pocket and show them to team 7.

Kakashi: "Here are two bells." He continued "Your task is to take these from me before the time's up. However, there is a catch." He explained "If you don't take them by the noon, then you will have no lunch. Not only will I tie you up on one of those stumps, but I'Il also eat in front of you."

Team 7 only recoilded even further on their sensei's motives behind the 'not eating breakfast'. Though Sakura already knew why, but decided to stick to the rule either way; wanting to know if she's capable of fighting without eating anything.

Rin: "Even if I told your sensei over here, this was a very innapropriate ideia... I didn't managed to get him out of it." She nervously smiled as an way to apologize "However, what is important to note, is that there are only two bells avaiable. Which means one of you is fated to fail and be tied to the... stump." She slowly said, not agreeing about this last punishment method once more

Kakashi: "The person who doesn't take a bell, fails and will also be sent back to the academy." He said with an somewhat menancing posture and glare, making the three soon to be genin more nervous and serious "You can use shurikens and kunais if you'd want. You won't succed unless you come at me intending to kill." He then proceeded "It's good to note however, that it won't be that easy. Your sensei Kame-Chan here, will also actively participate as an extra bodyguard of the bell and if you're not fast enough, I'Il pass the bells to her. If that happens she's the target and I become the bodyguard. Got it?"

Sakura: "But, wait! Sensei that will be too much difficult to handle, don't you think!" She quickly exclaimed her worries out, after hearing about his plan "Won't we lose more time if this happens?!"

Rin: "I'm sorry about the difficulty level, Sakura-chan. But, look at the bright side! At least your motivation to retrieve it will be higher and boost your confidence to get it faster!" She tried to soften the situation for the pinkette 

Naruto: "Ha! Don't worry about that Sakura!" He grinned while putting his arms behind his head "Sensei is so slow that he can't even dodge a single black-board eraser! We'll definetly be ending killing him and taking the bells! Believe it!" Both Sakura and Rin became deadpanned by his words, clearly seeing how unfortunate his thoughts could be

Kakashi: "Hm. Interesting. In the real world, the ones without any sort of talent, are often barking the loudest." Naruto quickly noticed his words and changed his posture "Well, let's simply ignore Mr. deadlast for now, everybody, and start our training when I say..."

However, Kakashi dind't even had the time to continue his countdown, because Naruto's angry thoughts moved on a quick demeanor inside himself, repeating the harsh nickname his own Sensei just gave it to him. In a rush, he took the kunai that was stocked on his leg's pocket, gave it a litlle twirl before setlling on his hand and rushed towards Kakashi. In a second, Naruto simply stopped as his hand was taken, hair clasped as well, and feeling the sharp air of the kunai behind his blonde strands. He sweatdropped in surprise and nervousness.

Kakashi: "I haven't said start yet. Calm down."

Sakura and Sasuke simply stared at the scene, unsure for one second on what to do. Sakura was too concentrated on deadpanning on Naruto that she actually forgot about this specific part. She would have tried to stop him, but he would be eventually stopped either way. As the girl looked up at the Uchiha, they aknowleged that he was indeed a true jounin, with an simple nod; Sakura with an serious expression and Sasuke with an sly smirk.

Rin: "That's an improvement, Naruto." She quickly appeared closer to Naruto and her partner, in the same speed of Kakashi's, to the soon to be genin "You already showed the intent to kill, to us. So it seems that he finally aknowledged his Senseis, right, Kashi-kun?"

Kakashi: "Heh. I'm starting to like you guys more now." 

He had released Naruto from his grasp, as the boy quickly went to stay with his friends a second after. Sakura gave him an questioning glare, but he simply grinned back while showing his fist for her to bump. She shooked her head with an smile, and bumped it, recognizing his state.

Kakashi: "Okay, then! Let's get going." The genins prepared themselves to an prepared posture and concentration "Ready..."  

BEGIN!!

Team 7 immediatly disappeared, as the only two present in the training fields, were Kakashi and Rin. They took a notice of the area, perceiving only the green flora around them, and the three pupils out of complete sight.

Kakashi: "The most important thing for a shinobi is to be able to hide yourself." He commented

Rin: "It seems they master this ability on it's highest. They are very nice hidden now." She looked at Kakashi with an smile, and directed her gaze elsewhere seconds after; an questioning glare being present on her features "Funny, Kashi-kun... This does make me feel a litlle bit... nostalgic." She thought while looking sideways

However, before Kakashi could respond to her words, Naruto simply appeared a second later out of thin air, proud as ever, helding a pose with his arms crossed. He had a proud smile and was quick to deliver his words to the two jounin.

Naruto: "Hey, you two! Bring it on! Come here, and fight me!!" 

Kakashi and Rin both became silent at the boy's attitude, not imagining this sort of thing happening at first, but not being surprised either way. Both of them even blinked twice to be sure of what was happening before accepting it completly.

Rin: "It seems that someone is a litlle bit excited for today's training, no?" She nervously replied with an smile

Kakashi: "Clearly." He said, somewhat still deadpanned by the blonde boy

Naruto: "Hey! Did you two cleaned your ears today?! I said fight me! Right now!" This time he pointed his finger towards them, and maked himself as clear as the sky

Sakura: 'At least he'll learn many things from this training.' She tried to soften the 'dumb Naruto' situation on her mind 'Although... it's still very stupid of him to do that.'

Sasuke: 'What an idiot.' It didn't take a second for Sasuke to say it

Kakashi: "Uuuh... You're indeed a pretty funny guy, aren't you?" He passed his hand behind his head "Kame-Chan didn't lied when she said you could be a litlle off, sometimes." 

Rin almost staggered to the ground, knowing that the boy in front of her wouldn't take Kakashi's words so easily again; as she also remembered that, she didn't exactly spoke like that, when mentioning him, to her white haired partner. The boy growled in frustration, tightening his fists slightly.

Naruto: "The only thing that's a bit off is your stupid hair cut!" 

The boy charged after having enough from his sensei, not fearing what was about to happen. He already had a pretty good jutsu in mind, alongside the training that he did yesterday with the rest of his team. Although Rin became prepared to dodge the boy's attack and send him away, Kakashi did something different.

Taking only a quick look at Naruto, he putted his hand on his bag, searching for something in especific. Naruto thought he would take an kunai or any other lethal weapon and stopped mid-way, harshly. 

Kakashi: "Alright. For your first fighting lesson of the day, I'Il teach you about Taijutsu." Finally retrieving what he was searching for, he putted his hand out of his bag, and showed to the boy an...

Icha Icha Book

Naruto looked at his sensei really confused, as he didn't understood what was he trying to do. Rin however, was more in a 'hold me back or I'Il hit him' situation; having an twitched angry smile with an deadly glare directed towards him.

Naruto: '...Wh-What...?' He raised an questioning eyebrow in shock 'The heck is that?' 

Kakashi: "What is the matter? Hurry up and attack me." He replied to the boy, as if the book he just took wasn't something odd to read in the day.

Naruto: "But... What's up with the book?" He questioned

Rin: "Yeah...Kashi-kun." She finally said it, with an comical flare igniting on her whole being, while her voice darkened slowly "What's up with the book?! Haven't I already told you about the quality of this especific book, before?" She questioned, trying to hold her full anger  

Kakashi: "Relax, Kame-chan, it's not like the one you saw before. It's different." He explained, without a care, of her furious emotion "I just want to know what happens next. I'm really invested in this one."

Rin: "What about the situation we're currently in, then? Is it really an suitable time for... this?" She glared at him again

Kakashi: "Don't worry about it, it won't make a difference against them anyway."

Once again, Naruto became pissed on being looked down upon, and an anger fused with annoyance came into life on his whole being. He rushed to Kakashi a second after, not hesitating one bit on his future attacks. Rin quickly sighed and questioned her partner who was invested on the book.

Rin: "You got this?" 

Kakashi: "Totally, Kame-chan." As his response came smoothly, his partner simply stood aside, knowing he would handle the situation

Naruto: "AHH!!" 

Naruto screamed before finally jumping and trying to lend a fist on his sensei. Kakashi dodged it with one hand, while continuing to read his book. Naruto, hummed in confusion and surprise, not expecting his attack to be dodged so simply. He then, after going into the ground because of the jump he'd made, proceeded to once again jump and lend another fist. Kakashi dodged this one without holding the boy's fist, or taking off his concentration from the book once again. 

The blonde became frustrated, and decided to repeatedly deliver punches over and over, until he could hit his sensei; knowing that he could do it. However, he was constantly being proven wrong, as Kakashi simply dodged attack by attack swiftly, as if he was simply dancing on a dance floor; Rin, however, was slightly laughing at her 'Younger Brother's' situation on the background.

Naruto: "Alright! That's it!" 

Naruto then decided to deliver an higher up punch, wanting to hit his sensei's neck or even masked face. When Kakashi dodged his attack this time, however, Naruto went to punch Rin in the face, instead of his other sensei, and immediatly became surprised of seeing Kakashi slimply sliding left and showing his other mentor. It was too late to stop the punch, but the blonde became surprised to see that she simply stopped his hand, milimeters away from her face a second after.

With an gentle smile, she moved her head sideways to look at the surprised Naruto.

Rin: "Don't be so surprised Naruto-kun! Hitting me in here is completly okay!" She proceeded to clasp his hand with her other palm, making a more 'prepared to throw' stance "However, what you're going to do about THIS!"

Rin turned Naruto in the air, not with so much force, and not even high up. She simply maked his body turn completly on the area he was already present on, making time stop for him. However, as he was still in mid air, he remembered that he also wanted to impress the kunoichi with his skills, and a smirk appeared on his face a second after. Deciding to make a move that he learned while watching Sasuke, he immediatly turned his body into a more stable form and went to deliver an kick into his 'Big Sister'.

Rin, portraying an smile, simply crouched down in a hurry as Naruto twirled his body on air, to land into the ground more safely, although still being a litlle harshly. Seeing that Rin was in the ground, and apparently defenseless, in the second his foot stepped into the floor, he rushed towards her, preparing another punch in the process, although with not much force. 

Naruto: "Kyyyaa!!" He was going closer and closer to her figure, as her smile still did not disappear nor did her eyes opened, since they were also closed

As he delivered his punch, he was expecting to at least hit the kunoichi's shoulder, but was instead met with nothing but pure air, as she simply left the place in a blink of an eye. As he noticed what have just happened in front of him, he was unaware that Kakashi was now behind him, with fingers connecting with one another. 

It wasn't a seal though... Far more worse.

Naruto: "Huh? What just happened?! Rin-ne?" He questioned while looking around

Kakashi: "A ninja isn't supposed to get caught from behind you idiot." 

Sakura was observing the situation from affar, knowing exactly what was about to happen. It was the time for another iconic scene from the classical timeline, and she once again would see it up close. Sasuke however, was actually thinking about something more serious.

Sasuke: 'Is that... the Fire Seal?' He observed from his hiding spot 'He's actually serious about this, after all...'

Sakura: 'Oh crud... Is going to happen again.' This time she wasn't as excited to see this scene, because she could already imagine being in Naruto's place "Naruto! Get away from there! NOW!" She tried to scream to him, somewhat revealing her own hiding spot in the process.

Naruto: "Sakura! What!?" He tried to find her under the grass spots, not hearing Kakashi's voice behind him yet

Kakashi: "Too late for that." He simply deadpanned and prepared for the ultimate attack

As Naruto finally realized that Kakashi was behind him, he looked at the white haired man with an surprising glare and nervous sweatdrop. But this soon was discovered to be something pretty lethal, as Kakashi went with full force and determination in his eyes.

Naruto was send with force into the air, completly pained over his lower area, as an comical pained face portrayed his semblance. 

Sakura: "Hsss... Ouch. Simply ouch." Her expression was of discomfort, however, another piece of her thought otherwise 'Hell yeah! Once again I'm seeing another iconic scene!' Her inner-self gave a thumbs up in joy, despite her clear discomfort

Sasuke: "Nevermind... They're still two complete idiots. Pfft. What a shame." He simply became disappointed with what he just witnessed

Naruto, in a second, fell into the river that was already present in the local. The splash sound was very loud, as the impact of Naruto's fall was strong. Kakashi simply returned to an normal standing posture, not caring much about his own pained student. Rin appeared besides him a second after, with her arms crossed and an concerned look.

Rin: "Don't you think that was a litlle bit... harsh?" She raised an eyebrow to him "The last time I saw you using this jutsu, Kashi-kun, was in a very, VERY, long time ago. And the poor guy wasn't even our target." 

Kakashi: "Don't worry, Kame-chan. It wasn't that serious like last time." He closed his eyes on a friendly manner to her

Sakura: 'If he wasn't serious with this 1000 years of pain technique, imagine the actual serious one.' She deadpanned in fear just on imagining the scene. However, she shooked her head right after and said 'Alright. Maybe it's already my turn now.' She quickly sighed and quietly said "Don't worry Naruto, I'Il try to avenge you!" She then proceeded to hide further on the bush she was in, and disappeared.

Kakashi simply continued to read his favorite book, slightly blushing at the chapter he was currently seeing, although discreetly. Rin, however, was still very offended by said book, and still had her arms crossed while strictly looking at him; an brow raised in question.

Rin: "How is it possible for such a book to exist?" She replied

Kakashi: "Hum? What are you talking about, Kame-chan?" He took his time to respond

Rin: "I mean... it's clear that this book has it's perspective a litlle more then just personal." She answered "It's like I'm even seeing with my eyes, the author's perspective. It's too much... detailed."

Kakashi: "But this is what makes even more interesting. I mean, sure, some parts can be quite specific, but there's some of them who have the most upcare on them." He turned another page, while still speaking "And some of the tips present on this are very good picks, as well." 

Rin: "What sorts of tips, exactly? The few ones I had the displeasure of seeing, didn't even have anything to note." She continued

Kakashi: "That's because you need to focus on the bigger picture, instead of just an image. Then you will see the true focus of the story." He replied softly, completly unbothered by the kunoichi's mannerisms

As Kakashi made Rin become more annoyed with his responses, Sakura made sure that her plan would work properly. It was the perfect time, since they were distracted, and she moved herself into another area to get an more viable angle. Sasuke however, perceived her presence, and quickly questioned internally.

Sasuke: 'What is she doing?' As the question lingered on his mind, he decided to check for himself instead of just continuing watching

Sakura: 'Okay... Naruto is going to release some kunais from the water. I just have to wait for the right opportunity.' She nodded with confidence, as she watched the jounin duo, still talking about the book. But, there was an weird feeling on her spine that maked her become aware of her surroundings 'Why do I feel I will get jumpscared anytime soon?'

Sasuke: "Hey." 

Sakura silently shivered, careful to not make any noise on the place she was on.

Sakura: "dammit uchiha!!" She wispered yelled at him, with angry glares "why do you always have to do this to me!! you almost ruined the plan!!" 

Sasuke: "plan? What plan?" He whispered back in curiosity, not fearing the girl's glare at the slightest 

Sakura: "*Sigh* just wait and see." She asserted him, while taking hold of three kunais from her litlle ninja bag. She looked at her previous hiding spot, trying to find something. A clone of herself was looking back at her, after she found it, and Sakura nodded towards it, to confirm the attack they were planning.

Sasuke: 'A clone?' He also looked at where Sakura looked, and became somewhat amused, but still confused as well. 'What is she's planning on-'

Before he could finish his own thoughts, shurikens came out of the water, towards Kakashi and Rin's direction, while the two of them still discussed about the true messages behind the book. Sasuke became surprised, but Sakura, already waiting for the attack to happen, throwed her own kunais towards her senseis through her hiding spot, as her clone did the same in the direction she was.

They were somewhat circled with the weaponry, as it came from the front, left and right. But, despite the surprise attacks, both of them continued to talk as if nothing was happening.

Rin: "I'm telling you! There's something clearly more suspicious about it!" She simply raised her left arms, and took the three kunais in the air, as if it was nothing; twiling them seconds after on her finger "I mean, everything's just there for you to catch. You're just enjoying it too much for your own sake. You're getting oblivious."

Kakashi: "Hahaha! Your theories are really funny, Rinobu." He simply catched the two kunais that came into his direction, alongside the shurikens, in one single hand "But, wait just a sec, this part is actually interesting."

Rin: 'Grrr...' She internally groaned in annoyance 'I swear to god I will burn this book, one day! Can't he simply see, this book doesn't have anything special, and it looks like it came from an perv?' 

Sakura: 'What?! The both of them simply took the weapons like it was nothing?!' She looked surprised from the spot she was currently hiding 'Nohara-sensei indeed is on the same level as Kakashi-sensei... at least with this.'

Sasuke: "hey? was that your plan?" He whispered back to her, calling her attention to him

Sakura: "it was, but I wasn't expecting this!" She responded back, still whispering "they simply took them, like it was nothing! I thought they at least would be surprised!" She then briefly sighed "I knew this was more then just simple for them. It was very easy to dodge." 

Sasuke: "it was still a good tactic though. how did you knew Naruto would throw the shurikens like that? you matched the timing perfectly." He asked

Sakura: "he's Naruto. of course he would try to do that." She responded with confidence, as her inner-self came to place again, once her face was hidden for the Uchiha to see 'Good thing I actually practiced many responses I could give to everyone, if cases like these ones, happened.'

Both Kakashi and Rin, didn't became surprised by Sakura's attack, because they were simply on automatic mode, and also because they knew there were other students to handle while being on the training fields, so they simply grabbed the items, as if they were a mere ball to catch. 

Suddenly, Naruto finally emerged from the water, coughing, apparently being tired of what he just did. He surprisingly, heard more then just two shurikens being taken, which maked him believe that Sakura or Sasuke tried to do something while he was still in the river. 

When he still had his breath checked, inside the big portion of water the river had, he thought about how he couldn't fail in here; remembering about his fight with Mizuki, where he told him that the boy was once again the demon that everyone always thought he was, but in the process also remembering about Iruka's words.

He was determined to win, and he got a plan to surprise his new senseis.

The both jonin stopped with their conversation, as they looked at Naruto's wet form.

Rin: "Oh my, Naruto! It took you a while! Are you okay?" She honestly became concerned about him, despite them still being on training

Naruto: "*Cough*... Y-Yes... Rin-nee." He replied "Don't need to worry..." 

Before Rin could say anything further, Kakashi beat her to it...

Kakashi: "Well, if that's the case, what's stopping you from continuing? You know that if the bells aren't taken before noon, there will be no lunch for you, right?" He said on a normal tune, not actually caring, pretty much, about the boy's condition

Naruto: "I know! I know!" He exclaimed, still annoyed with what had happen to him moments prior to this

Kakashi: "For someone who has been mentioned, as a possible candidate to surprass the Hokage in the future, you really are an pretty weak individual, aren't you?" While he talked, his bells slightly moved on his pants, making their sounds.

Naruto: "That's just what *you*think! I can still fight no matter how hungry I am!"

Sakura: "Okay, Sasuke, here's the deal. We need to find a way to separate them, and be able to catch the bell. I don't know how can we do it, but, maybe an distraction with clones might be an more viable approach." She stated confidently

Sasuke: "I agree. So you want to blend in with the clones at the same time, and try to catch it?" He asked

Sakura: "Pretty much. But, obviously it won't be that easy, we will probably have to enter in some sort of combat if anything happens, so be prepared." She then continued "Also, no 'trying to impress' anyone in here, okay? I know Uchihas tend to be very proud, but please try to swallow it and think properly."

Sasuke simply tch'ed, and replied with an okay. However, it didn't meant he wouldn't actually try to do that in the end. Maybe he just needed the right opportunity.

Sakura: "Okay, I think I thought of something now..."

As the girl explained the plan, Naruto was still trying to explain himself to his senseis.

Naruto: "I was just a litlle careless on my moves that's all! You didn't see what I can really do, yet!"

Rin: "But Naruto, even when you're training you can't be that reckless." She quickly explained, as Kakashi was returning to read his book "Recklesness is the worst enemy an ninja can have, you know?"

Kakashi: "True words have never been spoken." He had turned his back towards the blonde boy, enjoying more further his own imaginative world 

Rin: "He-ey! I'm still not finished with our talk, Kashi-kun!" She also turned her back to Naruto.

-🌸-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.1K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
8.5K 633 29
A story of a boy who is addicted on cutting, a girl who is a bulimic, a boy who is fakely smiling, two cousins who were being abused and a girl who i...
330 17 8
_Sakura,Sakura Haruno was an ordinary high school student,good grades,good school record,Friends, Friends?? Everyone sees her as a cheery girl,with O...
1.3K 110 8
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...