๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’•...

By G0n3Girl

๐‘บ๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘บ๐’๐’ เผ„ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’†... More

Warning
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{30}
{31}
{32}
EPILOGUE

{29}

407 15 4
By G0n3Girl

《AUGUST'S POV》

AFTER THE BIG news drop everyone decided that the meeting was over. Pierre and I also decided to take a stroll because he wanted to talk but it's been ten minutes of endless walking and words are yet to be spoken.

Maple looked so happy and Preston seemed more...peaceful. What he told her to make her agree must've been words of encouragement because she was completely fine with it.

I'm glad Preston's not being an asshole towards her anymore though. And to be honest I hope it stays that way. Maple's been through enough.

I felt Pierre's fingers slip between mine and I glance down. I gaze up at him and his attention is elsewhere.

He's nervous.

"I want to apologize." He finally says.

"For what?"

He shrugs. "My thoughts. I was accusing you in silence, kind of hurt to be honest, hearing that Preston slept with you, even if it was apart of his messed up plan."

"When I found out myself I wanted to cry. I thought I shared another moment with you under the love tree but...Preston won that round." I mutter.

He grins. "Yeah, he won that round."

"Did you expect him and Maple though?"

He whistled. "Not at all." The both of us laughed and I clung to his arm.

"I just hope he doesn't break her heart for another one of his mind games."

"Yeah, same here."

"Do you think the fights will stop between the two of you?" I ask.

"I hope so. We basically said what we wanted to say and dad had a heart to heart with him and expressed himself openly so, I don't think there's anything to argue about now or fight about."

"You're right. And what does this mean for us? We graduate in a few months and we'll be in college in a blink of an eye."

"Um...I'm not going to college."

"What why?" I never thought I'd hear him say those words. I always thought he wanted to.

"I mean I will but...not after school. Learning is as hard as it is already."

"I can help you you know. I wouldn't have a problem doing so. Don't you want to be a scientist?"

"I do."

"Then go for it, don't wait. I'll be here every step of the way. I want to walk across the stage together, share dorm rooms and go to prom."

"Which is after exams, would you like to be my date to prom?" He reminds me.

I smile. "I would love that." We continued our walk and finally came to a stop. I looked around, noticing that we stopped at the tree.

The same tree where it was supposed to be Pierre instead of Preston. Pierre stepped in front of me and held my waist. My heart got caught into my throat and I was sure I nearly choked on air.

"August Jefferson. I love you and I will continue to love you until my last days. I don't want to lose you to anyone, not even myself. I want to grow old and have as many kids, which I think will most likely be possible considering the fact that my dad is a quad-

"Your dad has brothers and sister?"

"Brothers, he's the second oldest of the four of them."

"Wait wait wait...how come I didn't know of this?"

"I didn't know either until recently to be honest. I don't think we'll ever get to meet them either since he cut ties with them years ago." He informs.

"Why?"

"...same thing I went through with Preston is the same thing he went through with his brothers. He said they casted him out because of his colorblindness."

"Oh...I'm so sorry to bring it up I-

"It's fine. He already spoke with Preston about it and me too. But it's all good. But this isn't about my dad right now."

I chuckle dryly. "Oh, right."

He grins. "I don't have a ring or money to buy one, but for now I'll use my words. Promise to love me forever and ever until our last days."

I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling warmth and at ease.

"I promise."

Pierre leant down and gave me a kiss on the lips. It was tame, slow, warm and savory. I open my mouth and his tongue slid inside, grazing over mine to get more of the taste.

My fingers raked through his hair and he moans, pressing his fingers into my back, only to bring my closer to him.

Great, now I'm wet.

"I love you."

"I love you too, but can we head back to my cabin I really want to fuck you."

He grinned and kissed my neck.

"Let's do it right here. It was supposed to me that night right? So let's paint a new picture." He taunts quietly.

"But we're in the open."

Pierre slid up my dress and pulled my panty down, which only reminded me that Preston still has the one I gave to him when he tricked me into thinking he was Pierre.

I so want my panty back from that heartless Jack.

"We have ten minutes." Pierre lead me under the tree and I slammed my lips against his, wanting more of him.

He undid his pants and I forced him to sit. I straddle him and I took charge, easing his hard on into me. Pierre exhaled heavily and set his hands on my ass, rocking my back and forth.

I thought I was going to wait longer than twenty-four hours to get back to this. His grunts and moans added to my pleasure and I exhaled.

"Right there, fuck."

"Keep it down." He squeezed my ass and his tip presses further against my g-spot.

"Pierre...faster, go faster." He did as was told and I rocked my hips to my desired speed as well, the feeling building up by the second.

I grabbed his shirt, nearly ripping it as my walls clenched around him as I came. I whimpered a moan, enjoying the warm feeling that left my body. Pierre pulled out and came.

"Fuck that felt so good." I grinned. Pierre kissed my neck, exhaling heavily.

"I love you."

What started out as a terrible trip actually found it's balance again. And if we're staying here sure there will be a bit of tension but at least I know the trip would end on a good note.

"I love you too."

~

You get a good ending, you get a good ending.

I am so proud of everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 13.6K 18
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...
1.4K 2 24
"๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†." ๐‘ถ๐’๐’š๐’™ ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’๐’ doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
69.2K 1K 25
๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๏ฟฝ...