Percabeth Forever

By Hippie1128

What happens after Percy and Annabeth leave Camp Halfblood?This is a collection of short stories about what... More

Percy and Zoe : A father daughter friendship Part 1
Percy and Zoe:a father daughter friendship Part 2
Percy and Zoe:Zoe's Name Part 3
Percy's Birthday Part l
Percy Birthday Part 2
The Sick Day
Percy's Birthday Part 3
The Sick Day Part 3

The Sick Day : Part 2

204 2 0
By Hippie1128

Percy is still damp from the shower may himself some tea ,or at least he tried to. If murky,brown gunk floating in water is considered tea then , yeah , he had made tea. Ugh, Percy had achieved the impossible, he had managed to make himself even sicker.

It was time to take his medicine again.After an unsuccessful attempt to swallow it , he passed the spoon to Zoe and then to Luke. As usual, they groaned and gagged as they choked down the medicine. Even Mrs. O'Leary whimpered when she smelled the stuff. Of course, her whimper sounded like it was being blasted through a megaphone. So of course, Percy spilled the entire bottle on himself. Great,now I smell like a garbage can. He went upstairs to change his shirt.

 Just his luck,Percy thought. The only shirt left was a pink Happy Bunny shirt that Zoe gave to him when she went to the concert. He had been dreading this day for months. The shirt constricted his lungs and exposed his stomach.He trudged downstairs in his clothes desperately trying to hide his shirt from his kids. As he reached downstairs the doorbell rang. "The party has arrived .",said a familiar voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
932K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
212K 10.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...