Prisoner of War

By Cheshire_SK

Rhea lost her parents at a young age to a war that they never signed up for. When General Iroh - a prince of... More

Prologue
Honor
Fire Lord
Mission
Land
Friend or Foe
Family Reunion
Vacation
We Meet Again
Bounty Hunter
The North Pole
Siege
The Mask
Ba Sing Se
Apologies
Search
Lake Laogai
Conspiracy
Together Again
When the World Caves In
Family Dispute
Another Kind of Prison
Passing Notes
Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire
Convicted
The Boiling Rock
Prison Guards
The Escape Plan
"You did the Right Thing"
Freedom
Ember Island Players
A Choice of Morals
Making Plans
Sozin's Comet Pt. 1 (The Battle Begins)
Sozin's Comet Pt. 2 (It's Over)
Acknowledgement

Epilogue

553 13 2
By Cheshire_SK

Rhea stood in the crowd next to Mae-Lin, Mikko, and the rest of her family - family she'd thought she'd lost. Things had changed so much in the last few years. She had more family than she ever could've dreamed; she had friends she could trust; there was peace.

She couldn't hold back her smile as she surveyed the crowd. All four nations were gathered in the same place for the first time in a century.

Zuko stepped out onto the porch of the palace with Aang beside him.

Rhea's smile grew. Things had changed so much.
————
Rhea set a tray of teacups on the table and took a seat with the others. It was nice to be all together again. Life had been crazy since Zuko's coronation. He was learning to rule his country; Iroh was running his tea shop; Aang helped keep the peace; and Rhea had been catching up with her family.

Sokka sat at a table with a paper rolled out in front of him. "Stop moving around so much. I'm painting a picture. So we can remember the good times together."

Curious, the others walked over. Rhea stifled a laugh as they started complaining about the picture.

She smiled and stared out the window at the sunset. Things had changed so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 7.3K 68
Eziri is the second child and eldest daughter of Ozai and Ursa; Princess of the Fire Nation, the embodiment of perfection. Or...at least she was. Wh...
39K 862 25
Katara is becoming Queen of the Southern Water Tribe and needs to find a husband so her father puts on a challenge for the princesses hand. Things ha...
8.8K 451 6
Water... Earth... Fire... Air... Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked and eme...
22.8K 583 29
Where your friends become your enemies, and your enemies become your friends 🌊 🌳 🔥 🌪 Uncle had told her stories of the old days, when she car...