Sexual Healing

By Wenwenandsooyeon

Lightly Inspired by Becky's live where she was so excited for Freen's birthday but couldn't make it because s... More

The Other Half of Me
Hard to Love

Sexual Healing

1.9K 36 7
By Wenwenandsooyeon

Chapter 1: Sam's Birthday

    Samanun Anantrakul knew it was rather late in the evening, but nevertheless she knocked on the door of the Phetphailin house. Her subordinate - and the person she was having a torrid work affair with- had recently taken a fall down her stairs and broken her ankle, making her unable to attend her boss's birthday celebration earlier in the day. While Sam enjoyed partying with her family and friends, she couldn't stop the nagging feeling of concern in the back of her mind for her lover. Not to mention, she had people asking her all night when she and Kirk would finally get married, which put her in a foul mood. After the party ended, Sam decided to go over to see Mon.

     "Khun Sam!" The younger girl stood at the door still in her black nightgown, her eyes lit up when she saw her boss standing there with a Thai milk tea, wearing a perfectly tailored black suit and matching stilettos. She used her crutches to hobble over to the side, allowing Sam some room to enter. Suddenly, she looked down, looking embarrassed. "It's your birthday, but here you are bringing me a gift..."

The noblewoman shook her head and waved her hand, dismissing the notion.

      "Nonsense, you're the poor one, you don't need to be spending what little money you have on me." Mon sighed; Sam was never great with words. The older woman scanned the house, taking note of how empty it looked. Apart from family dog, who was fast asleep in his playpen with his tongue sticking out, the rest of the house looked dark and quiet. "Where are your parents?"

"Khun Sam, It's 1 am, they are sleeping upstairs. They set me up to sleep down here in the living room so I don't have to go up and down the stairs for now while I heal." She gestured towards the futon laid down on the ground in front of the sofa, her laptop tucked away to the side indicating that Mon had been working from home.

Sam's expression changed to one of concern, she looked the younger woman up and down and rubbed her shoulder with her free hand. "How are you feeling, baby?" She said as she guided her girlfriend to sit on a stool in the kitchen. It can't be comfortable practically sleeping on the floor! she thought to herself.

      Mon's heart skipped a beat at the new nickname she had received since they started their secret relationship a couple of months ago. She still wasn't used to being called "baby" by the woman she grew up idolizing and it made her blush. It felt surreal to have a member of the royal family here, visiting her in the middle of the night, like her life was a K-drama.

     "It hurts. But don't worry! I took some painkillers and I feel alright." She sipped on her milk tea, trying to act nonchalant. Mon did not want to be a burden to Sam, so she minimized just how much her ankle hurt. In truth, the painkillers didn't help much and her ankle and the surrounding area was constantly throbbing with pain. "I'm really sorry I couldn't make it to your party today..." she said guiltily.

Mon had been so excited for Sam 's birthday. She had been talking about it almost nonstop to her friends and family; discussing everything she was thinking of getting and doing for Sam on her special day, much to the dismay of her childhood friend, Nop, who had a not-so-secret crush on her. Despite Sam's insistence that her birthday party was not something she should go out of her way to attend, the younger woman had even canceled her yearly trip to the beach she took with her closest friends, Yuki and Nop so that she could be free. This caused Nop to side eye them suspiciously.

Sam frowned. She tucked a finger under Mon's chin, lifting her head to look into her eyes. "You don't need to be sorry, ok baby?" She placed a tender kiss on the younger girl's forehead, causing her to sigh and relax into her girlfriend's body for a hug. "I would not have expected you to hobble your way to my place just for a party. Besides, maybe it could take some suspicion off of us...You know how Jim is with her big mouth." Both girls couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of their nosy friend. Out of nowhere, Mon gingerly popped up from her stool.

"Khun Sam! I still have your gift, I really want you to open it!" She excitedly grabbed her crutches and rushed up a few stairs to a landing to retrieve something. Sam tensed up with anxiety watching the girl go up the stairs so fast.

"Mon! Be careful!" She hissed after her.

"Sorry, sorry!" The younger girl replied, slowing down obediently. After a few minutes, she came back down the stairs and Sam rushed over to help her the rest of the way. Noticing her wince in pain, Sam insisted that Mon be seated and so they returned to the island in the kitchen where the injured girl sat back down on her stool. She handed Sam a gift bag and the older woman smiled quietly. Something about the way she felt whenever Mon was around made her feel like she would never be lonely again, like she could be carefree and herself, without the societal expectations. It reminded her of the childhood she never really had. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mon take a nervous gulp of her milk tea.

    Opening the bag, Sam saw a birthday card with a cute picture of two teabags hugging each other. It read, "Together for eterni-TEA '' and she grinned at the corny joke. Mon, who's mind had gone into over-thinking mode, felt the need to explain, before her curmudgeon girlfriend thought she was being too forward with the message.

"I- I just know you really like tea and it helps calm your anxiety... and I want to be that for you too." She stuttered nervously. Sam was actually touched.

"I love it. And you are." She beamed, carefully making sure to put it back in the bag so she wouldn't lose it. Then she saw a small blue box that she had missed, perhaps because it was covered up by the card. It was from Tiffany & Co.

"Mon... you didn't have to-"

"I wanted to." The younger girl insisted. She wanted to buy this girl the world if she could.

Sam opened the distinctive blue box to find an elegant gold necklace with an infinite symbol tucked inside a black felt jewelry box. Mon knew it was too early in their relationship to say the words, "I love you", but she hoped this would convey her feelings for the older woman and let her know how serious she was about her.

"It's beautiful..." Sam said, immediately putting it on. She started to feel herself get emotional; she already owned a similar necklace with an infinite shape on it, but this one was special. It was given to her by her girlfriend. Of course, being Mon's boss, she knew how much the younger girl made in salary and she was even more touched knowing that she saved up for this. It was definitely her favorite gift that she received all night, possibly even her whole life. It came from someone who she lov-

Sam shook her head, trying to avoid thinking about it. There was no way...It was way too soon to say anything like that to the other girl. In fact, Sam had never said those words to anyone. Not even to Kirk, who she was arranged to be married to since childhood. It wouldn't make sense for her to be in love with someone after two months of dating. The younger woman noticed the tear forming in the corner of Sam's eye and wiped it with her thumb.

    "I want you to know you'll always have me on your side. Even if the whole world is against you, you'll always have me," Mon said sincerely. Sam leaned down and pressed her forehead against Mon's, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She had never thought she would find someone who understood her needs so perfectly. Without her having to say anything Mon knew how to make Sam feel reassured, safe and cared for all the while letting her feel like a kid at heart. Sure, they had their share of conflicts, especially before they got together but they both wanted each other in their lives so they worked hard to communicate and get through any issues.

       When Sam opened her eyes again she was greeted with two beautiful brown orbs staring deeply into hers. There was a palpable tension in the air and if she didn't know any better, Sam would swear they were in slow motion. She so badly wanted to express in words how she felt to Mon, but her strict upbringing didn't allow her to develop communication skills of that caliber. However, though she couldn't use words, Sam could think of another way to show Mon her appreciation.

She brought the younger woman's lips up to meet hers, giving her soft, gentle pecks, then on both of her cheeks, her forehead, the tip of her nose and back to her lips again for a deeper kiss. When Mon reciprocated, Sam slipped her tongue in the other girl's mouth who welcomed it enthusiastically with her own. Pushing her tongue in deeper, Sam began to explore her girlfriend's mouth, causing Mon to let out a soft moan. The girls' breaths were getting hot and heavy as they ran their hands through each other's hair. Mon, who was still on the stool started to feel wetness forming between her legs and she shifted a bit to find a comfortable position with her injured leg. She wanted to stand up and take her girlfriend into the bedroom.

      Observing her behavior, Sam stopped her from standing.

     "Don't," she said in a soft voice as she positioned herself between her legs, "I'll take care of you."

     She continued to kiss the younger girl, leaving a trail down her neck. She could tell Mon was enjoying herself based on the soft moans she heard. Then, in a smooth motion, Sam carefully lifted the smaller girl up, grabbing her ass in the process. Mon let out a small gasp, pleasantly surprised at the turn of events, she was more turned on than ever now.

     Sam gently placed her down on the kitchen countertop, resuming her place in between her legs. She leaned in for a kiss, but Mon looked hesitant.

    "S-Sam ka... what if my parents wake up?"

    "We'll have to be quiet then..." Sam gave her a naughty smirk, looking into Mon's dilated eyes for a sign to continue. If Mon said no, she would have stopped.

     However, even though she was worried about it, Mon was too turned on to back out now. She wanted Sam right here, right now. She needed to feel her. Throwing caution to the wind, she pulled her boss in for a passionate kiss, their tongues meeting again as if they missed each other dearly.

      Having the permission to continue, Sam slowly made her way down. Gently, she pulled down the spaghetti straps on Mon's nightgown, exposing her perky breasts. The younger girl blushed, feeling so exposed on her family home's kitchen counter. If anyone had walked in at that moment, there was no denying what they were doing but she wouldn't have cared. Sam was hers and she wouldn't hide it anymore.

     Sam hungrily placed her lips against Mon's left nipple, sucking gently on the nub while her other hand pinched the right nipple back and forth. Mon, who was struggling to keep quiet, covered her mouth with her hand, trying to suppress her moans of pleasure.

    "Khun Sam..." she whispered huskily. She looked down to see Sam's big round eyes staring at her while she flicked her nipple with her tongue. Mon could have come at the sight of it. Shutting her eyes tightly, she rolled her head back in ecstasy.

      After a few minutes, Sam switched to the other nipple, making sure to give them both equal attention. Mon's body shuddered at how good it felt. Painstakingly, Sam eventually left the breasts and continued her journey down, slowly revealing more of Mon's body as she rolled the nightgown lower and lower, all the while planting soft kisses all over her lover's newly exposed skin. When she got as low as she could roll the nightgown, Sam switched her attention to Mon's legs. She gently kissed the cast around Mon's left leg, wishing that she could kiss it better. Then, she trailed kisses up the rest of her thigh. When she reached the hem of the skirt, she looked up at Mon, her eyes asking if she was sure she wanted this. Mon eagerly nodded her head, getting impatient. Her hips were bucking, wanting to find something to get herself off. Then, Mon's crutches that were leaning against the table crashed down. Both girls' breaths hitched and they stopped immediately, checking to hear if the snoring from upstairs stopped. When it continued, Sam wasted no time in hiking up the skirt so that the nightgown was now like a belt around Mon's waist, the rest of her body was bare and exposed right there in the middle of the kitchen. Sam's eyes widened when she saw just how wet Mon was for her. She had completely soaked through her underwear, and was dripping onto the counter top. Biting her lips, Sam swiftly removed the panties and tossed them on the floor. She took a second to appreciate how beautifully indecent Mon looked, her eyes half closed, desperately begging Sam to fuck her. The older woman felt her own wetness soaking through her panties at the sight.

       Sam lowered herself so that her face was in between her girlfriend's legs and slowly dragged her tongue up and down Mon's throbbing slit. A mutual sigh escaped both of their lips as Sam continued to tease the entrance. Eventually, Sam snaked her tongue inside Mon's tight pussy. The room was quiet, and the only sounds that could be heard was the faint sound of snoring from upstairs and the obscene slurping noises coming from Sam as she ate her girlfriend out like a midnight snack.

Sam's nose pressed into Mon's clit as her tongue curled inside of her.

    "Mmm!"  Mon moaned a little too loudly. She heard the snoring stop from upstairs and her body tensed for a second. However, Sam was relentless. She had now wrapped her lips around Mon's clit and was gently sucking on it when, without warning, she slipped two fingers inside of Mon. She was wet enough that they went in without a problem. She continued to pump in and out while gently sucking on Mon's clit.

    "Khu... Sam...ah... I'm so close..." Mon whispered, desperate to keep quiet. She felt relieved that the snoring upstairs started up again. Sam continued her ministrations steadily, feeling the other girl get tighter and tighter around her fingers. Mon wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and pulled her in close for a passionate kiss. "Teerak...I love you..." she whispered right before she came. Sam's mouth opened in surprise, she wasn't sure if Mon knew what she was saying at this point as she was too far gone in pleasure.

The older woman's eyes looked up at her girlfriend. It was her favorite thing in the world to watch as her girlfriend came. Mon's eyes squeezed shut, mouth hung open, hips rolling trying desperately to get herself off when finally she reached her climax. She sank down heavily onto Sam's fingers, wanting to feel her as deep as possible. The older woman subconsciously let out a moan when she felt Mon contracting tightly around her fingers as she kept rolling her hips, not done cumming just yet. Sam continued to finger fuck her for a few more seconds, letting Mon fully experience her orgasm. When she finally came down, Sam gently pulled out. Both women were shocked at how much Mon had cum. Sam gave Mon a sloppy kiss, letting her taste herself in the process. Mon was still in a daze, her bedroom eyes begged Sam for more kisses before looking the older woman up and down to see her still fully dressed in her tailored suit.

"It's not fair..." she managed to croak, her voice hoarse. Suddenly, an idea popped into Sam's head.

Carefully, she carried Mon off the counter, causing the younger woman to let out another small yelp. Sam took her to the living room to sit comfortably on the futon while she unbuttoned her pants. Mon watched in naive confusion as Sam boldly sat down on the Phetphailin's couch and rolled her panties and tailored pants down to her ankles, exposing herself fully to her lover, who was kneeling in front of her. Mon's eyes widened as Sam took the hand she had just finger fucked her with, still covered in her cum and started playing with her own pussy. With ease, she slipped a finger inside of her, completely turned on by the fact that she had her girlfriend's cum inside of her. She continued to finger herself in front of Mon, giving her full view of what she was doing.

   "Come here." She ordered the younger girl over eventually. Sam moved herself to the edge of the couch and nodded her head, indicating that she wanted Mon to suck on her clit. The younger woman was more than happy to comply and despite a bit of pain in her ankle, which she didn't even notice, she stuck her face between her boss's legs and began to lick between the folds.

   "Mmm... yeah, just like that baby.." Sam whispered, grabbing Mom by the back of the head and leading her to where she wanted the attention. She spread her legs wide, allowing Mon as much access as she could. The obscene slurping sounds echoes throughout the room, along with both women's quiet moans. The living room smelled like sex and soon, Mon was flicking Sam's clit with her tongue and slipping three fingers inside of her, eager to please. Sam leaned back, biting her finger to suppress her loud moans.

   "You like my cum inside of you, don't you?"  The younger woman looked up and asked, wanting to take control of the situation now. Her sultry eyes were completely dilated. Mon's sudden vulgarity even made Sam blush, but she nodded her head feverishly. She allowed the younger woman to unbutton her top with her other hand and pull out her tits from out of her bra so she could play with them. Sam allowed this because she was hers. She belonged to Mon and Mon only. She was the only person who had ever and would ever see Sam in this pornographic state. Soon the noblewoman was grabbing a throw pillow, trying to keep from waking everyone in the house with her screams of pleasure. She could feel her clit throb more and more as Mon alternated between flicking and sucking, maintaining a steady pace with her three fingers inside of her and bringing her closer to her release. She felt Mon take the pillow from her and throw it to the side before her hand slid up underneath the infinite necklace she had just given her and  wrapped her long fingers around Sam's neck, choking her lightly. Without warning, Sam's eyes shut tightly and she bit her finger trying to stay quiet as she came hard into Mon's mouth. She came so hard that she squirted. The younger girl was taken off guard but she didn't stop. Instead, she furrowed her brows and groaned in response, eagerly lapping up the sweet nectar. Sam pressed Mon's face deeper into her core, "Good girl..." she said as she watched Mon's innocent looking face swallow every last drop of her. After Sam's orgasm subsided, Mon pulled out her fingers and watched as Sam's pussy contracted against nothing, almost like it missed having her inside. Then, still in a lascivious haze, she stayed down between Sam's legs and rested her head on her lover's inner thigh, planting loving kisses all over. Mom loved being there as Sam pet her hair carelessly.

     By now, the sun had started to rise and the light that trickled in through the windows reminded the two women of their lewd actions that they thought would be covered up by the darkness of the night. The room was hot and musky, Mon, still with her nightgown wrapped only around her waist, was arbitrarily playing with the curly hairs between her girlfriend's legs. Sam was leaned back on the Phetphailin's family couch, her hair a mess, with her top completely flung open and pants still down to her ankles. Finally, Sam spoke in a husky voice.

     "Wow... what happened just now was.... Hardcore..." her voice trailed off, she was blushing. Mon smiled remembering everything that just happened. Sam thought for a minute before recalling a specific part of the night.

    "So, did you mean it when you said you loved me?" She didn't think it was possible but somehow she felt even more vulnerable. Mon finally lifted her head from between Sam's legs.

   "I... I said that out loud?" She felt shocked and embarrassed.

   "Yeah..." Sam, "You called me teerak." She giggled.

   "Is it OK for me to say?" Mon didn't want to be too forward but now the cat was out of the bag.

   "Of course it is!" Sam reassured her.

   "It's true... I love you." Mon looked deeply into her eyes as she said it, causing Sam's heart to flutter.

   "I love you too, Monmon." Sam said, playfully poking the younger girl's nose.

    Just then, they heard the sounds of someone walking around upstairs. It sounded like they went to the bathroom to brush their teeth. The two women panicked and put their clothes back to a decent state. Mon combed Sam's hair and tidied up her girlfriend's messy makeup while Sam wiped Mon's chin that was still covered in juices. They heard the footsteps come down the stairs and they gave each other a quick once over to make sure they were decent looking.

    "Oh, Khun Sam! I didn't know you'd be here so early." Pohn immediately made a prayer-like gesture, pressing her palms together level to her nose and bowed, showing respect to Sam's royal status. Sam awkwardly stood from the couch and returned the gesture.

   "I just came by before work to check on Khun Mon." With another person around, Sam had returned to her composed state, exuding dignified aura. Mon, on the other hand, looked nervous as if her mom would be able to tell immediately what they were just doing.

   "Oh my... I didn't realize it's so hot in here! I'm sorry you had to sit here in such heat, Khun Sam." Pohn exclaimed, noting the exceptional heat in the room. She immediately checked the thermostat to see if it was on but looked confused when she saw it was off. Luckily Singha had awoken to the sound of Pohn coming down the stairs and waddled over to her, knowing it was breakfast time. "Sorry, excuse me for a second, I must feed our Singha." She said.

Sam smiled.

With Mon's mother distracted, Sam walked over to the kitchen counter where she had eaten Mon out a few hours ago. She grabbed a paper towel and wetted it, wiping off the cum that had dried there and tossing Mon's discarded and soiled panties over to her on the futon.

   "Oh, Khun Sam," Mon's step father, Aon, had now come down the stairs and also greeted the noblewoman with a sign of respect. "Good morning. You shouldn't be cleaning up our messy house..." Embarrassed to see a member of the royal family in his house wiping the kitchen counter, he rushed over to take over for her. Sam instinctively turned away from him, immediately throwing the paper towel in the garbage.

   "No, it's fine. I just wanted to help out since poor Mon cannot do anything." She gestured towards the younger girl, who feigned innocence and nodded obediently.

   "Ah," Aon said, pulling at his ear lobe, still embarrassed. "My daughter has a really good boss." he bowed again.

   "It's OK, you don't have to keep doing that." Sam insisted as she returned the gesture politely.

   "Actually I was thinking..." Sam thought, watching Mon struggle off of the futon from the floor. "I have a big, comfortable bed available at my place that Mon could use. It would probably be easier for her to get in and out of bed as she pleases. I have internet, housekeepers to help take care of her, and a big pool she can use once her cast comes off to build back the strength in her leg. Not to mention, she won't have to commute far to get back to work."

   Aon and Pohn glanced at each other. They had never heard of a boss treating their employees so well, but Pohn had taught Sam when she was a young child and she knew the kind heart behind the icy exterior. While they would worry about their daughter, they knew Sam was probably right and it would be a good place for Mon to be able to rest properly and relax. They weren't about to refuse a Mom Luang anyways.

   "If it's OK with Mon?" The parents looked at their daughter.

   "I think Khun Sam is right... it would certainly help me heal up." She smiled at Sam with a naughty twinkle in her eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.7K 29
Freen, a college student who is willing to drink herself to a end. Becky, a college student who goes to the bar to meet with her friends for her birt...
40.6K 1K 30
A story between a Cute and Arrogant girl..Becky's life was silent until a beautiful storm comes into her life🌊🐰. This is a fanfiction of becky an...
159K 6K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...
45.4K 2.1K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...