Love? Or Just Your Mate? (Alb...

By Sensaimara

Disclaimer: I don't own the pictures/images and characters they belong to their respective owners. Only the s... More

1๐Ÿ‘‘: Mate
2๐Ÿ‘‘: His Alpha
3๐Ÿ‘‘: His Omega
5๐Ÿ‘‘: Let's make a deal
6๐Ÿ‘‘: A Saint?
7๐Ÿ‘‘: Monsters! (1)
8๐Ÿ‘‘: Monsters! (2)
9๐Ÿ‘‘: It's hot, it's really hot
10๐Ÿ‘‘: Kisses & tears?
EXTRA๐Ÿ‘‘: On the prince bath
11๐Ÿ‘‘: Mate Candidates
12๐Ÿ‘‘: He who is divine
13๐Ÿ‘‘: On his touch, and a memory
14๐Ÿ‘‘: In God's presence
15๐Ÿ‘‘: A three months test
16๐Ÿ‘‘: Will you stay?
17๐Ÿ‘‘: A golden eyes? & A date?
18๐Ÿ‘‘: Who are you?
19๐Ÿ‘‘: You're making me crazy
20๐Ÿ‘‘ : The nameless God?
21๐Ÿ‘‘: The Absolute God
22๐Ÿ‘‘: Suspicious

4๐Ÿ‘‘: Be my mate

2.3K 109 4
By Sensaimara

At the crown prince palace, on one of it's rooms. This room is just next to the crown prince's, Alberu room.

A maid was called in the room. "Bring me some suppressant and call Tasha to come here." Alberu commanded.

"Yes, Your Imperial Highness." The maid bowed as she went out the room.

Alberu laid Cale in the bed and tucked him in, caressed his hair before looking at Deruth and Violan. "How much do you know about alphas and omegas?"

"We know most of it, your highness." Violan answered.

"Do you know about fated pairs?"

Violan's and Deruth's eyes widened as they realized what the crown prince might be implying. "Yes, we know of it your highness..."

Alberu nod as he look back at Cale. "Cale Henituse is my fated pair."

"Your highness...are you going to make Cale your mate?" Deruth asked carefully.

Alberu looked at Deruth as he answered."I would like to." He said as he walk away from Cale and sat at the couch in the room. "Have a sit."

Deruth and Violan followed him and sat across the crown prince.

"Your highness..." Violan called in a worried voice.

"I would like to talk to both of you regarding him being my fated pair." Alberu said as he leaned in the couch.

"Your highness is Cale really your fated pair?" Deruth asked.

"Yes, there is no doubt about it. You can ask Cale himself if you don't believe me."

"That- it's not like we don't believe you, your highness. It's just that...i don't really believe fated pairs exist."

Alberu nod. "True, i myself don't believe it, not until today that is.

Deruth and Violan look at each other. The both of them can't help but be worried at Cale as he was the only omega in their family.

"Is Cale Henituse seeing anyone?"

"No, you're highness. He never has someone like that."

"I see." I'm glad it would be easy to talk to him then. Alberu was thinking of his plans to be Cale's mate as he looked at Deruth and Violan as he said. "For now, you can rest here for tonight. We'll continue our talk for tomorrow when Cale Henituse is ready to talk."

"We understand. Thank you, your highness." Deruth said as he bowed.

"Yeah, a maid is waiting for you outside. She will guide the two of you to your room."

Deruth stopped walking as he look back at Alberu. "Um, but...is it alright for his highness to be alone with Cale? He's in heat after all." Deruth asked in a worried voice.

"No need to worry about that. His heat is mild, i guess since it's not yet time for his real heat to come." And i don't really want to leave the room yet, his pheromones is quite relaxing after all. Is it the perks of having a fated pair?

Even if it's mild it's still a heat... Deruth thought to himself but he can't bring  himself to ask the crown prince because he looks like he's not gonna accept any questions for tonight. "We understand. May you have a good night, your highness." Violan and Deruth look at Cale before leaving the room.

Later after that a quiet knock was heard. "Your highness, im here." A voice of a woman was heard.

Alberu opened his closed eyes as he said. "Enter."

A woman who has black hair and tan skin entered the room. She bowed to Alberu as she said. "You called for me your highness?"

Alberu look at the woman before he look at Cale. "Tasha..." He called. "I want you to look for him."

"He is...?"

"My fated pair."

Tasha's eyes widened. "Fated pair?!" Tasha wasn't able to hold back her shock as she raised her voice.

"Shhh..."

Tasha flinched as she look at the man who was lying in the bed and calmed herself. "Your highness what should i do?"

Alberu smiled as he thought. I can really rely on her at times like this... "Look at him for me. He would be staying here for a while. I want him to be able to stay here comfortably."

"I understand. Can i know the name of your fated pair?"

"He's Cale Henituse."

Tasha was once again surprised to what she heard. "Cale Henituse... You mean the one they call the shield of the north?"

"Yeah, he is that Cale."

"What an incredible fated pair you had."

"Right?" Alberu said as a smile appeared in his lips. "I'll be sleeping now, if he wakes up make him drink the suppresant." He said as he laid his body in the couch.

Tasha blinked twice before asking. "Um, your highness are you going to sleep there in the couch?"

"Yeah, it's really relaxing here i feel like im gonna be able to sleep well." Alberu said as he close his eyes.

Tasha has her eyes widened as she listened to Alberu.

That night Alberu really slept well in that room even though he's just laying in the couch.

The next morning.

Alberu woke up first. He went to see Cale first who was laying in the bed. Seems like his heat has subsided. He thought as he left the room and went to his.

"Good morning, your Imperial highness." The butler greeted as he and the maids bowed.

"Yeah, prepare my clothes and a breakfast for me and the guests."

"We understand, your Imperial highness."

Meanwhile at the next room just beside the crown prince room. Cale woke up. He slowly get up as he look around. "Where is this..?"

"One of the guests room my lord." A woman answered as she bowed to Cale.

Cale looks at her as if he's asking with his gaze who she is.

"My name is Tasha, my lord. For the time you would be staying here i would be the one who will assist you."

"Am i not going home yet?"

"The crown prince said that the two of you still has some things to talk about."

Cale's eyes widened in surprise. Ah, That's right. That night in the banquet hall...his highness triggered my heat. Cale thought to himself as he put his hand in his forehead. What a headache...

"By the way my lord, please drink this suppressant first. I was waiting for you to wake up last night to have you drink this, but you look comfortable in your sleep so i just let you sleep."

Cale nod. I see... I think i really slept well last night. He then drank the suppressant he was given.

A knock was heard at that time.

"Lady Tasha, we are here by the crown prince order."

"Yeah, you may enter."

Three maids entered the room. All of them were carrying clothes, accessories and other necessities. "My lord, let us help you prepare for today's breakfast with his Imperial highness."

Cale's lips twitch as he was a little uncomfortable to them being too respectful as if they are serving the imperial family. "I understand." This feels like something bad is going to happen. Cale said as he felt chills in his back.

"Just use informal words to us, my lord."

"O-okey." Cale stuttered as he was confuse of everyone's behavior to him. Just what the hell is happening?

Unknown to Cale Alberu instructed the maids and other staff to treat Cale like they are treating him.

After Cale got dressed. He was guided to the dinning room. There his mother Violan and his father Deruth are waiting for him. "Cale, my son how are you?" Deruth asked as he stood up.

"Im fine, father." Cale answered with a smile as to not worry them. He looked around the dinning area to see that the crown prince is not yet there when...

"Are you not going to enter Cale Henituse?" A sudden voice came from Cale's back.

Cale flinched in surprise as he looked back and saw the crown prince standing there with a wide smile in his face. "I greet his highness, the crown prince." He said as he bowed.

Alberu look at Cale as he observed him. He looks fine now. He thought as he went to the center end of the dinning table and sat. "Have a seat Cale Henituse."

"Thank you, you highness."

The four of them then had the breakfast together.

After sometime.

"Cale Henituse, would you like to be my mate? What do you say?"

Cale's eyes widened in surprise. His highness mate?! That sounds trouble! At that time he felt really scared for the first time. My peace will disappear!

Tbc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 522 24
Heeseung does not think getting married is a good idea, but it was too late to call off the wedding, the consequences too grate. The best he could ho...
7.9K 309 31
Young Man x Young Man~ Two childhood friends, in an Omegaverse AU. They are figuring out where they fit in each other's lives as they come of age s...
88.2K 4.9K 22
Everything and anything we do serves a purpose. What if the purpose we have in life is to love someone who doesn't love us back? "It's okay if you do...
26K 1K 7
"I love you. Every last bit of you is mine and every last bit of me is yours." ~ โ™ก ~ A complication of Alberu x Cale Oneshots for AlbeCale week~ Warn...