His Multiple Personality Diso...

By KookfilmFiction

"You should stay away from me, I-I can hurt you" Taehyung whispered almost at the verge of crying. "You can n... More

Prologue
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
New story 😀
New story (2)😀😀
MPD Season 2??

Chapter 68

2.2K 191 34
By KookfilmFiction

Double update 😗🔪

Y/n couldn't stop him, he didn't hear her. Never would she let him, sign the papers. Her fuzzy mind looked around until her gaze stuck on the small blade kept there.

When realisation hit her, she grabbed it and made a cut on her palm without any hesitation, she screamed in pain.

'This shit hurts gosh!'
She cursed herself, but her heart felt satisfaction when the blood was dribbling down.

She found his attention on her.  Staring at her for a while, he crouched down. Y/n stared at him in confusion.

'Don't tell me the plan isn't working..'
Y/n felt her hopes dying down until he looked up with a smirk.

Y/n almost smiled when they made eye contact, his smirk dropped down as he rushed towards her.

"Oh my god! Angel.. your.. your hand is-- it's very deep"
He started panicking. Y/n smiled in relief.

Y/n: "I-It hurts"
She teared up. Jack hugged her. His blood boiled when he looked around watching a group of people watching them.

He clenched his jaw, his lips stretching to a wide smirk, when he noticed the pen in his hand.

His spooky glint fell upon the body guard who was standing just beside them.

"How come you're standing all healthy? Eh?"
He asked the guard with a furrowed eyebrows. Y/n shuddered at his sarcastic voice, that sounded everything but angry to her.

"My angel's hand is bleeding and why isn't yours?"
He sulked. He pulled out from the hug. Y/n gulped.

He walked to the big of a man. He looked at the pen he was still holding and back at the man who stared at him in confusion.

Out of nowhere he stabbed the nip of the pen directly in the middle of his palm. The man screamed in pain as Jack smirked now feeling happy, digging the pen deeper inside.

Y/n gasped and so did others. Kangin stood up, horrified. Jack pulled out the pen, as the guard gasped in pain holding his hand, sliding down the wall.

Jack sulked again.
"This is not fair, it's not drawing enough blood"

Kangin was creeped out. As far as he know he wasn't Vante, or V. Then who was he?

Jack: "My angel's blood is very precious to me. How come your blood isn't dribbling like her?"
He was cut off when he heard a trigger behind.

Y/n panicked. Jack tilted his head looking at the gun as he smiled softly.

"Yes. Gun will draw enough blood right? Good boy, give it to me now"
He stood infront of the gun, holding it.

Y/n: "JACK!"
Y/n yelled, getting scared as the gun was pointed directly on his chest. Jack shushed her.

Jack: "Angel, please. I told you, how much I hate your tears, your blood. Let me satisfy my heart. See there are many people here, just imagine, I'll start torturing them, they'll bleed, cry that's so much happiness!"

Y/n shuddered at his words. She wasn't yet used to it.

Jack sighed when the person wouldn't let go of the gun.
"Give me this gun. I won't take it forever with me. I'll give it back to you"

The said man was panicking.

Y/n yelled when someone hit him on the back of his head. She rushed to him and held him from falling down.

Y/n: "J-Jack.. are you okay?"

Kangin held y/n by her hair, almost instantly.
"Whoever he is! At least you're going to be mine, whore"

Y/n: "You'll lose it today Kangin!"

Y/n yelped in pain. Jack wasn't unconscious, he could see how that man held his love's hair. He smirked, but his veins were popping when he heard what he said.

'Satisfaction is I'll be feeling once I kill him, bastard Kangin' Jack chuckled and stood up.

Finding the vase kept there beautifully, handling it he threw it on the head of Kangin. Y/n flinched as the pieces of the glass where about to tear her skin away, she closed her eyes for the impact.

But she never did feel anything. She gasped, as Jack's hand had shielded them for her. Y/n looked up at him, his eyes held a soft look and smile on his lips.

Jack: "I can't afford those glass pieces ruining my beautiful angel's face"

Y/n teared up. But his soft look wasn't last longing when he looked at Kangin who was on the floor screaming in pain.

Jack giggled lightly and placed his foot in his head pressing those shredded pieces of glass harder into his skull. Y/n shut her eyes close at the scene.

Kangin's screams were heard all over the penthouse as his men hesitated to attack the man who was almost crushing their boss' face.

Kangin: "BASTARDS! AM I PAYING YOU FOR STANDING?!"
He yelled. The guards looked at each other and started running at them at once.

They could kill them at the moment but it was Kangin who forbade them to, since his signature was the most needed.

Jack kicked off Kangin and threw the heavy glass table. It fell upon few of the guards making a piercing noise of glass breaking.

Y/n covered her ears and her eyes shut close when she could hear a few screams.

Jack: "Guys.. please. How weak could you be? Just a glass can make you cry? Heck! Very boring"

He looked around to find any other equipment. He gasped in delight looking at the big knife.

Jack: "Angel look! It's big enough right?"

Y/n slowly opened her eyes only to gasp.
"W-what are you gonna do, Jack?"

Jack: "Making this beautiful place a graveyard."
He whispered sneakily. Y/n shivered.

She was about to stand up until she felt a gun grazing on her side of the head. Jack gasped, his smirk dropping.

Kangin smirked noticing his paled expression.

Kangin: "Whoever you are.. Jack shit! I don't care. But, not signing the paper can cause your angel's blowed off head. Do you want that?"

Jack was frowning. He approached them.

Jack: "I'll sign them. What's the big deal in that?"
He grabbed the pen. Y/n yelled.

Y/n: "No! No Jack! Don't sign them."

Jack halted.
"Angel. I can do anything to save you"

Saying that he signed that off. Y/n screamed and cried once he did that. Kangin smirked in victory, hurriedly he walked to the papers and grabbed them.

Y/n fell on her knees.

Kangin: "You're more of a sensible one.."
Y/n was holding her face in her palms crying in defeat.

Jack smiled at Kangin as Kangin decided to rush out and just when he turned his back, he yelped. Jack smirked stabbing his back of a neck.

When y/n opened her eyes, she gasped out loudly. She crawled backwards, looking at the scene unfolding infront of her.

Kangin fell down, falling right on his face, as the blood trickled down his wound encircling his neck. Jack smirked and looked at Y/n, who for a second startled.

Y/n: "D-did you.. did y-you kill him Jack?"
She asked on the verge of getting a panick attack. Jack frowned, he shook the man who was nowhere moving.

Jack: "Um I guess?"
The guards were scared as shit now. Their boss was lifelessly laying there.

Jack held on the knife firmly as he went on to kill others.

Y/n trembled as she shouted.

"STOP JACK! STOP IT!"
She squeezed her chest, not being able to breath. What did she involve him into?

Jack approached her and was about to caress until he felt disgusted.

"Yuck! These hands of mine. Anyways, you want me to stop?"
Jack asked softly.

Y/n cried out but nodded anyways.
"P-please end this, I want to go back home"
She sobbed scaredly. Jack felt a tug in his heart. He didn't know why was she crying.

Jack: "Angel, why are you crying?"
He asked softly.

Y/n: "Why won't I?! You almost killed him! I don't want him dead what about you huh?! The.. the cops will drag you behind the bars! You k-killed a person Jack!"
She cried in her hands.

Jack wiped the bloody hand on his shirt, as he held her hand.

Jack: "I'll end everything today. And nothing will happen to both of us, okay?"
Y/n nodded. She went forward and hugged him.

Jack smirked yet again looking at those bodyguards pointing the guns at him. He picked y/n up and found a big glass window just behind them.

Y/n had her legs wrapped around his torso and face buried in the crook of his neck. Jack saw the light switch just on the wall.

Jack: "Shoot you beggars"
Once he heard the triggers, he jumped out of the window, the glass making contact with his back holding y/n tighter as he fell inside the lake.

Y/n couldn't process anything until she heard a big blast. She shrieked away and hugged Jack tighter who smirked.

The lake wasn't a deeper one, he swamed until the shore. They both were wet as heck. Y/n panted heavily.

"W-what the heck? T-the penthouse is burning up J-Jack.."
Y/n stuttered out.

Jack nodded.

Jack: "What do you even expect? The bullet fragments were shot, they created a spark and directly made contact with the switch setting the house to fire. Dumb people"

He chuckled and turned his head to a side looking at Y/n who was staring at him with unknown emotions. He frowned.

Jack: "The moment he held your hair, I was determined to kill any way possible  and I did, angel"
He whispered softly. Water dripping down his face.

Y/n gasped looking at his bleeding back.
Y/n: "O-oh my god! Y-your back! It is because you jumped through the glass, right?!"
She yelled tearing up.

Jack shook his head.
"This don't hurt me at all, I'm happy instead the person who dared call you names is dead"
He gritted his teeth.

Y/n teared up.
"You don't know what you did Jack. You saved me---"

Jack: "Shh.. when I knew that he was Kangin all I saw was red. The reason you were in his shitty house was all clear to me. And I can read you like an open book angel and you know what no one could ever blame us they'll think this was an accident or shot circuit"

Y/n kept staring at him with different kinds of emotions bursting in her heart. Jack chuckled.

Jack: "I can feel that you're willing to kiss me now?"
Y/n gasped.

Y/n: "How could you know that?!"
Jack laughed out.

When his laughs died down, he felt moist soft lips pressing on his equally moist ones. He froze on his place and when she startled leaning on him, he draped his arm around her waist, kissing her back softly.

Y/n: "I love you.."
She muttered sincerely. Jack teared up and dived in for another kiss.

They sat under the moonlight, until the complete penthouse was shredded into ashes.

Time Skip

"So-- so does that mean he died?"
Taehyung stammered with wide eyes.

Y/n nodded.
"No way he would be alive, the penthouse burnt up into ashes, we were sitting there until all the mess was done."

Taehyung teared up and suddenly lifted her twirling her around. Y/n giggled softly.

Taehyung: "You don't know how happy and relieved I am!"
Y/n wiped away his tears.

Y/n: "We deserved the happy ending love"
Taehyung's lips quivered as he hugged her tightly.

Taehyung teared up yet again and kissed her side of the neck softly. Y/n giggled at the ticklish feeling.

Y/n: "OMG! I forgot to go to the office today! Ah ~ I'm going to lose the job, ugh!"
Taehyung chuckled at her state.

Y/n glared at him.
"Why are you chuckling huh? Am I looking a joker to you?"

Taehyung: "Not less than one"
He muttered smugly.

Y/n: "Getting bold aren't we?"
Y/n smirked encircling her arms around his neck. Taehyung blushed.

Taehyung: "S-stop it--"

Y/n: "Why? Where's your smug look, yeah?"
Taehyung stared at her lips but was too shy to initiate. Y/n tiptoed and kissed on his lips.

Taehyung's hands made their way around her waist as he pulled her closer, kissing her back. The things were going a bit heated, until the door burst open.

"GUYS LOOK--"

Taehyung and y/n parted away and looked at the door with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. Mia laughed awkwardly.

Mia: "I-I'm sorry I should've knocked"

Y/n gulped.
"What made you come here, Eonnie?"

Mia: "It's um.. just to talk with you, yeah?"
She looked at Baekhyun hesitantly who nodded.

Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung: "Anyways since you guys are here let's have lunch together."

Even though many of you guys asked me to show 🤱 🤰 but writing the 18+ was already a challenge for me and now this so I'll just keep it as it was, it also make the storyline more authentic, in my case.

So don't expect me to add that :) thank you🏃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 24.5K 59
Y/n was Taehyung's high school crush. He didn't get to confess to her cause one day he saw her kissing her boyfriend. His heart broke and he decided...
198K 10.9K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
10.3K 513 32
Tae who lost his memory at one incident Will he regain his memory back or not? Will tae handle jungkook's pyschoness? Or leave him. Kim taehyung ak...
1.9K 250 22
"Please don't go Tae...why do I feel like you are going to disappear all of a sudden?? Please Taehyung" y/n cried "You must forget about me" Tae said...