Got Isekai to a world I despi...

By TsukuyomiMonarch

People would say to "expect the unexpected." Well, for Arata Kamada, he truly wasn't expecting what was going... More

prologue part 1
prologue part 2
chapter 1 New world, New life
Chapter 3 New companions
Chapter 4 Academy Life
Chapter 5 Into the Dungeon
Chapter 6 Learn their place
Chapter 7 It's Time to Duel
Chapter 8 This Duel Ends Now
Chapter 9 Aftermath
Chapter 10 School Festival
Chapter 11 Redgrave summon
Chapter 12 Pirate invasion
Chapter 13 Item Acquired

Chapter 2 The unknown

493 16 1
By TsukuyomiMonarch

Third person Pov

10 Years later Timeskip

10 whole years have passed since Arata and Leon got isekai in the otome game that they both played before dying. Arata, who is now a teenager again, is under a tree. On a hilltop relaxing near his home, Arata was reflecting on what he's been doing over the past 10 years.

Arata (17 years old)

Arata pov

Arata mind: Can't believe 10 whole years have passed, if i'm gonna be honest. Time felt very fast in an instant. I got used to the environment of this world, so has Leon.

I just sigh in annoyance of calling who was once "Leo" and is now named "Leon"... It's a good thing that I got to keep my actual name that I was given in my previous life, but my whole appearance did change. But hey I ain't complaining about it... Still got to keep my name.

Arata mind: In the beginning, I was rusty with my fighting skills and swordsmanship... Apparently my new body wasn't used to it, so since I had my memories restored when getting reincarnated. I trained my body and re-learned all the lessons that Satsuki gave me of my swordsmanship and Annie's fighting lessons as well. For me to get back to my usual self before I died.

I picked myself off from the floor and stood up, and stretched my body and yawned. I looked at the view from the hilltop I was standing on, I was thinking back on my previous life and how everyone I knew about my death.

Arata: *sighs* Hope your all are doing well back at home... I should probably see what Leon's doing.

I started to head where Leon usually goes to.

Timeskip

I'm almost to where Leon would usually be at, he would always move stuff around and put them into the sheds that were near the windmills... I walk closer and I see a human figure in the distance and I was close enough now, I could see Leon who is also now a teenager. I call him out to get his attention.

Arata: Hey Leon!

Leon heard me calling him and he turned around.

Leon: Oh hey Arata (17 years old).

I stood now in front of him with my hands in my pockets.

Arata: So how's your own training coming along?

Leon: Going well so far... I assume you're going good as well?

Arata; *nods* Yup. I'm basically my previous self again, with my re-learning everything I did back in my previous life.

Leon: Well that's good to-

He spoke mid sentence as his gaze shifted to the sky, but more important that his gaze was looking behind me. I turn around and see and I sigh in frustration and I pinched the bridge of my nose and see what he was looking at,

It was an airship... But not only an airship. It was that DAMN OLD HAGS AIRSHIP!!!

Arata: Ah shit, here we go again.

Leon: -_- Great...This should be interesting on why she's here.

I nod in response and we both head back to our home and see what the hell she wants.

Arata mind: I have a bad feeling about this.

Timeskip

Leon: AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE!! NO WAY!!

I was just standing next to my father, as Zola was discussing Leon's arranged marriage. I can definitely tell that she's been planning for a while. She also brought the elf with her as well.

Lady Zola: She is a daughter of a particular court noble, that I own a great deal to. What could you possibly have to complain about?

Leon grunts in frustration as he looks at who his arranged wife looks and I look at what she looked like as well... My eyes widened of disbelief on what she looked like and I felt bad for him.

Leon: ARE YOU SERIOUS!! SHE'S THREE TIMES MY AGE AND BEEN MARRIED SEVEN TIMES!!! AND ALL SEVEN OF THEM DIED IN BATTLE!!! SHE'S LITERALLY BRING THE DEATH OF ME!!!

Lady Zola: It's uh tragic series of mishaps really.

Leon: This isn't how I was supposed to get married!! I'm supposed to find a partner at the academy!!!

Lady Zola: And who exactly do you expect to pay for this love academy? I can tolerate the second son, but there's no way I'm sending the third in line.

Balcus: The fact is, we don't have that kind of money to spare. Once in the academy you have options but well-

Lady Zola: *smirks* Be appreciative that someone is willing to marry you. This meeting is not the right choice, it's the only choice.

Arata: Tch. Oh please we all know that's bullshit.

Arata finally spoke and everyone looked towards him, as he stared at Zola.

Arata: Honestly... I'm not gonna let someone like you, tryna ruin Leon's chance of having a nice married life. Especially if it's an arranged marriage, that was arranged by you of all people.

Zola got irritated by the way I was acting towards her... Ever since I got reincarnated, I've been nothing but disrespecting her. It's either his father or his mother that had to get him out of trouble... But can anyone really blame me?

Lady Zola: You really need to learn your place, mongrel! *smirks* But don't worry, I already have plans for you, and you're not attempting the academy either... I don't plan on arranging anyone to marry you... But instead you'll be enrolled in the army!

My eyes widen a bit and so does my father and Leon as well, they look at me with shocked expressions. I mean to a certain extent of this, I know what I'm capable of now and I can take care of myself. I won't die that easily, but there might be a chance that I'll go crazy with what weapons they'll give me in the army. Then again it could also cause major disasters and unspeakable things I can't even describe that will happen.

Arata mind: Yea right... I gotta stick to the story of this world, can't really get sidetracked.

Arata: Tch. Oh please, why would I ever agree to that. I'm not going to join anything from the likes of you of all people.

She gritted her teeth in frustration and my father saw how this was going and decided to step in.

Balcus: Arata. Please try not to-

Lady Zola: SILENCE!!!

She pointed her fan at me with a serious expression on her.

Lady Zola: I DON'T CARE ON YOUR OPINION!! YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER! YOU'LL KNOW YOUR PLACE LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!!

so

I chuckle to myself and start to crack my knuckles, as I give her a smirk look.

Arata: Oh really now? I like to see you try old hag!

Third person pov

Leon and Balcus look at Arata, knowing that is going to put up a fight to get his way and not do anything that Lady Zola says. Leon kept thinking as fast as he could on how to solve the problem, otherwise Arata is gonna do some serious pain to her.

Leon mind: COME ON!! COME ONE!! THINK THINK THINK!! There's no way that mine and Arata's future are gonna be ruined by this woman!!

Leon kept thinking on how to get out of this situation that both him and Arata are in... But then something actually comes to Leon's mind, he was thinking back to his previous life. The time that he started playing that otome game before him telling Arata all about it. It could be the only way to get them out of this mess, it's their only hope. Leon looks at Lady Zola with a serious look.

Leon: All we need is money right?

Arata, Balcus, and Lady Zola look at him with confusion.

Arata/Lady Zola: Huh?

Timeskip

The sun was starting to go down as Arata, Leon, and Balcus watches Lady Zola's airship take off.

Leon: I can not imagine being married to her. Can't be easy for you.

Balcus: Come on. Don't say that, I'm just glad she chose to marry me.

Leon looks at Balcus.

Leon: Listen Dad. I got a favor to ask.

Balcus: Sure, but can you give me and Arata some time alone.

Leon: Yeah no problem.

Leon heads back inside and Arata and Balcus look at one another. There was a moment of silence but Arata broke the silence.

Arata: Look. I know the usual saying that you and mom give me. But there's no way in hell I'm enrolling in the army, especially if the person that's planning on sending me there is her of all people.

Balcus:*sigh* Yeah I know... Look I know you hate it, but that's just how it is in this world... Ever since that day, you've been nothing but trouble when it comes to her or anyone that tries to make you look weak.

Arata: Hey. I'm not that bad when it comes to trouble that happens from time to time, and you know that. Besides, trouble always comes to me.

Balcus:*chuckles* Fair point.

Arata then looks at Balcus with his neutral look.

Arata: Look Dad... Despite me not being a high rank at the moment, it doesn't mean that I'll simply bow to someone. Even if they are men or women. I'll show them to learn their place. And someday I'll free you from her, I swear on it.

Balcus sighs in defeat knowing that Arata's mind is set and that there's no use of changing his mind.

Balcus: I swear Arata, someday you'll be the death of me.

Balcus then smiles at him and patted his head.

Balcus: And thank you for that. I do like seeing you motivated on something.

Arata: *chuckles* Anytime old man.

Timeskip

The next day Arata and Leon are on their father's air boat,

The plan that Leon suggested was to go find money for them to enroll in the academy and look for something specific that they'll need as well. They packed supplies for the two of them, Arata relaxes in the back and Leon uses his telescope to find what he's looking for. Arata was wearing his traveling outfit that he got just in case he had to go somewhere far.

A/n Arata is carrying a great sword, he has it on his left side of his hip

Arata: Hey Leon. You're sure we're going the right way.

Leon: Like I said before we left man. If it really is like that otome game, it still should be there. According to this world calendar, the game's protagonist should be the same age as us when we enroll in the academy. I mean out of the two of us I am old-

Arata: Finish that sentence and I'm pushing you off.

Leon flinched in fear of also bragging that he was older than Arata in this world. Arata was only a few seconds born after Leon was, since they were born on the same day in this world.

Leon: Ri-right.

Leon clears his throat and continues explaining the plan.

Leon: Back to what I was saying, She acquires what we were looking for, after enrolling at the academy. Which means that she hasn't gotten to it yet. I'll take the responsibility, if we ever run into her at the academy.

Arata: Good to know... Hopefully it's there when we arrive at the location.

Leon: You and me both dude.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As time passes and no progress of what they were looking for so far... Arata just admires the view, it's not everyday that you get a nice view from a flying boat.

Leon: If I remember correctly, it should be around here somewhere.

Arata: Let's just hope we find it.

Leon looks at the compass and it starts to spin like crazy, he gasps in shock.

Leon: Hold up!! Is it above us?!?!

Arata looks above and sees a storm cloud, Leon then rushes to the front of the boat and looks below and so does Arata. They see something glowing green at the bottom.

Leon: There's the transporter! I was right!!

Leon goes to the steering wheel to lower the boat on top of the glowing green transporter that is glowing from the ocean.

Leon: Come on! Let's go, we gotta make it through this thing.

Arata: Patience Leon. We found it and that's all that matters.

As they got to the top of the ocean and floating on top of the green transporter. All of the sudden a strong wind began to shake the boat, Arata looked up and saw a vortex begin to form. Pulling them inside of the vortex. As they got sucked in, their boat began to tear itself apart.

Leon: OH SHIT!! THIS WAS NOT ACCORDING TO PLAN!!!

Arata: OH YOU THINK!!!

The boat then completely got destroyed and they were pulled in by the vortex as they screamed for their lives.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Arata pov, Timeskip

To think I died for a second time, let alone the fact that I didn't survive the very beginning of this world. Man, that's some bull... Wait a minute, I felt pain in my body, and I had a headache. I began to slowly open my eyes, my vision was too blurry. I'm totally surprised that I somehow managed to survive. My vision began to be clearer now, and from the looks of it I'm hanging upside down from the top of a tree... Well, it looks like I'm not died... Again.

Arata: Shit... I seriously have the craziest luck or what.

I then heard a snap from above and tried my best to look up and was able to see that there was a vine that was holding me.

Arata: Ah Shi-

It was already too late, I already heard more vines snap and my body was slowly slipping. That was the last vine that was holding snap and I was falling to the ground and it's a good thing now that it won't be like last time. I managed to flip myself in mid-air to adjust myself when I landed, I managed to roll landed on the ground safely. I got up from the ground and dusted myself.

Arata: Phew... Nailed it and now I just need to hope that Leon-

I was cut off when I heard screaming, from the tree next to him as I saw someone falling from it. And it's none other than Leon himself. I saw him hit the ground hard. I sigh in relief that he also managed to survive as well. I walk toward him, as he grunts of immeasurable pain.

Leon: My legs!

Arata: Be grateful you're even alive at all.

Leon quickly shifted his glare at me with a relieved look on his face.

Leon: ARATA!! OH THANK GOD! YOUR ALIVE! Wait? How come you don't look like you have a scratch on you

Arata: Well I just simply stuck the landing.

I reached out his hand to Leon and he accepted it, I helped him get up and Leon dusted himself off.

Arata: Looks like we both made it.

Leon: Yeah. It should be too far, come on let's go get what we're looking for.

I nod in agreement and he looks at what remains of their dad's boat, I look around to see if any of the supplies they brought somehow manage to survive... But sadly all of it was gone, except for the messenger bag that I brought along with me just in case. I put it over my shoulder and grabbed my sword as well. Me and Leon started to look for the place were are looking for.

Arata: Hopefully dad won't be upset that his boat is gone.

Leon: Agreed.

Third person pov, Small Timeskip

After a few minutes have passed, Arata and Leon saw something in the distance and they both of them gasp in shock of what they saw,

It was an old abandoned laboratory that had vines and branches surrounding it.

Arata: Well all be damned. Looks like we found it.

Leon Yup and all we need is what's inside of it.

They both head to the front door that was already opened and from the looks of inside of it no one has entered it in years. As they continue going inside, Leon sees something and holds out his left hand, telling Arata to wait. Arata complied and we both saw a robot that was still operating. Leon aims his gun at the robot and shoots it with magic bullets he brought. It malfunctions and shuts down, hitting the old couch.

Leon: Electric magic bullets for the win.

Arata: It's a good thing to always come prepared.

They continue to move forward and they run into an old office room that even had an old vending machines from our previous life and two skeletons that were seated side by side with each other. Both paid their respect to the two people that got sent to this world, just like Arata and Leon did. Leon then walks up to one of the skeletons and grabs the key card that was wrapped around its neck.

Leon: Bingo.

Arata: And now we need to just find the door.

Leon turned around and walked to the door, exiting the room. Arata was about to leave until he noticed something on the table, he walked to it and saw that it was an old rusty briefcase. Arata opens it and to his surprised there was actually something inside the briefcase and it look like it was barely used,

It looked like some kind of phone device of some sort. Leon notice this and walks up to Arata and looks the device

Leon: Pretty sure that wasn't in the game.

Arata: Well you forget that we were limited on the areas that you could explore in this game world.

Arata examines the device to see if it still worked or maybe later once they get what they were looking for, they could fix it. Arata presses the bottom right button and it to his surprised turn on,

as the button turns green and the screen turns on. It showed the time and the main menu, the side handle can expand itself, and the screen was even removable and can either go sideways frontwards. Arata and Leon were surprised by this.

Leon: All be damned. I never expected it to turn on.

Arata: Looks like they were able to make some kind of phone. Let's continue to find what we're looking for and I'll see what this is.

Leon nods in agreement and they head toward their destination.

Small Timeskip

After a little while of searching, they managed to find the door. Leon uses the key card to open the door and it begins to open, it revealed it be an old garage

Leon: Amazing, this just looks like what was in the game.

Arata: Definitely.

Leon steps inside and Arata was about to go in as well, But he then presses a tracker icon on the device and it opens and it is showing a glowing beacon and Arata holds it to the garage and it doesn't change. He then points it to the hallway and the beacon got a little louder, like it was directing Arata to somewhere else in the abandoned laboratory. He was curious about what other things that the game was hiding that both Leon and Arata didn't know about. Leon then turns around and sees Arata still at the door.

Leon: Arata you coming or what?

Arata: Well I looked through this and I found a tracking app and it's already marked to something.

Leon walks back to the door and looks at the device.

Leons: Looks like it.

Arata: And it looks like it continues down the hall.

Leon: ... What are you getting at?

Arata: It's simple really. You'll get what you need and I'll check on what this tracker leads me to.

Leon: That honestly be the dumbest plan you ever come out with. Plus you don't even know what that thing is marked to.

Arata: True, but relax. We did find what we're looking for and besides I can take care of myself. And if not back in an hour or so just explore this place til you find me.

Arata starts to walk in the direction of the tracker. Leon then shouts to him.

Leon: You sure you don't just want to wait?!

Arata: Don't worry, just have faith in me will you!!

Leon pov

I watch him continue to go down the hallway, just hoping nothing bad happens to him... I mean the last time that happened was during our previous life and look where that got the both of us, getting sent to this stupid otome game.

Leon: *sighs* You better not die on me man.

I walked back to the thing we came to get and it was none other than the ship I got during the time I played the game during my previous life. "Luxion". I make it to the entrance of the ship and use the key card to open it.

Leon: Alright then. Time to collect what we came here for.

Arata pov

I continued following the tracker as I was getting closer and closer to the direction.

Arata: Let us see what this is trying to lead me to.

I finally made it to where the tracker was leading me and I was surprised to where to lead me and it was a metal door,

but more specifically an elevator door.

Arata: Ok... Leon has the only key card and it's with him, so how do I get you open?

I looked at the control panel for the elevator and I saw if it needed a key card and I touched the control panel and went to the floor menu... It looked like the upper floors were closed but the only one that was available was the lowest floor. I pressed it and it displayed that I needed a key, but the key looked like the device I'm holding. I holded it up to the panel and scanned the device and as soon as I knew it, the door opened and I put the device in my messenger bag.

Arata: Nice... Now let's see what it leads to.

I enter the elevator and it closes immediately when I enter, it then begins to go down. I leaned against the back wall and crossed my arms together and closed my eyes and waited for the elevator to stop.

Arata: I wonder what's on the bottom floor. I mean... Of how many days I've played this game, I didn't expect hidden areas. But still, now that we're in this world now, there's gonna be a lot of places and possibly characters that we haven't encountered yet.

It has always crossed my mind ever since I got into this world... Usually there would be hidden places in games that the player couldn't reach... Wonder how Leon is doing right now, hopefully he got Luxion by now. Now thinking about it I wonder how everyone else is doing back home in Japan.

Arata mind: Damn... Never would've thought I would think about my previous life. It wasn't bad, I did manage to make good friends, and have amazing parents... There at times that many people want to escape reality, and go to a place where they can be something that they always wanted to become but never can't. The world can be cruel to all of us, but at the end of day... It's just the reality we live... *sighs* But still, I do wonder how my parents took my death and also with Annie and Satsuki as well... I'm gonna assume Annie took it pretty hard, since technically the next day if my death didn't happen was my hang out day with her. Satsuki will probably think my death was ridiculous of how I died by a truck, and in all honestly I don't blame her... But we respect one another and did became friends later on, but she'll mourned my death as well... In the end, my death was unexpected.

As I was lost in thought the elevator made a noise, I opened my eyes and I looked at the floor levels on the top and it arrived at the bottom floor as it started to open. And to my surprise it wasn't even like a basement floor... It was a damn underground cave.

Arata: Ok then... That actually wasn't expected for me... Well. Gotta keep moving forward.

It was a good thing that there were lights to guide me in this cave. I grabbed A flashlight that uses light magic and I had at home, just in case... Good thing I came prepared. I exited the elevator and it closed its door, I continued to follow the light. And there was a door up ahead and it was half opened. My guess, since obviously there was hardly any power down there, the power would be very weak, so I made it to the door and barged the door fully open,

It was revealed to be an old hallway and it was a complete wreck. Everything was rusty and broken and capables were hanging off of pipes. Surprisingly there was light but it did flicker a bit.

Arata: Damn. What a dump this place is, wonder how it used to be like down here?

I went down the hall and there were two ways, so I decided to go to the right side and I saw the door that was also halfway opened. I barged it open and I saw, what I assume it was some sort of main room or something,

There was debris and a bunch of broken equipment. I was thinking if there was gonna be at least one thing that works or something that I could use or fix... I noticed there were boxes around, so hopefully they contain something. Some contained a bunch of files that had records and documents that were written in Japanese. I read some of them, they had daily journal logs of the people that died and got reincarnated.

Arata: ...Shit, guess there were more people that got sent here then I actually thought.

I continue looking through the logs... But something caught my eye when I was looking at the time that the logs were dated and they were many many years ago. But something didn't feel right. Something was off.

Arata mind: What the hell. I knew that there were gonna be people that got reincarnated in this world like me and Leon. But these date logs go way back, way back that the game wasn't even made yet, let alone that it goes back that me or anyone that I know in my previous life wasn't even born yet.

This felt hella weird. Despite this world being that damn otome game I had to go through, it left me with questions in my mind. This world had everything that the game had... Women with all the power, the academy, and everything else that was in the game.

Arata: If this world really did exist for this long, that the game itself wasn't even made. Then How did the-

I was cut off by the sound of a door opening, I dropped logs and Immediately drew my sword. At first I thought it could be Leon, but I had the device with me that the elevators require to get access. I heard loud footsteps existing the door and I was shocked to what I see who came out of the door,

It was a 7 foot robot that had an arm shield and a spear. It stares and I assume that it sees me as an intruder, there was no point in showing the device to make it believe I worked here.

Third person pov

Arata: Great should've figured.

The robot rushed at Arata and swung his spear at him, and he blocked it the best that he could... It may be old but it is still strong. They continue colliding with one another.

Arata mind: SHIT!! THIS BLADE WON'T LAST, GOTTA THAT IT OUT!! AND FAST!!

The robot swings his spear at Arata,

and he dodge it barely, and I just jump on the table. As the robot swung once again, Arata jumped over him and landed on his back. It tries to shake me off, Arata notice that there is a small gap in front of his neck that I could probably jam my sword into. He reverse crib my sword, ready to Impale him. But the robot starts to run toward the wall and slams into it with his back turn and with Arata still on his back. He coughs out blood, as he is now pinned to the wall. It grabbed Arata and threw him across the room, he grunted in immeasurable pain and he saw the robot charging toward him, but he rolled out of the way and used his strength to get himself up. The robot swings his spear once again and Arata tries to block it with the strength he was but something that Arata didn't notice is that his sword was slowly starting to break by receiving all those attacks from earlier, the spear made contact with his sword and he broke in half. Arata's eyes widen from his sword breaking in half.

Arata mind: ...Shit!

But he had no time to do anything as the robot grabbed him by his collar and tossed him in the air and when he was descending down, the robot punched Arata with his shield, making him cough out more blood. As he was sent flying towards a sealed door, Arata's impact of him flying had enough force to break the door immediately... Arata is now laying on the floor with his back against the wall in the sealed room, he grunts in pain and his eyes are barely trying to keep them open as he uses what strength he has left to keep them open. He let go of the broken sword and his messenger bag strap snapped and was laying on his left side.

Arata mind: Da-damn it... am I seriously gonna die again...? I haven't even made it to the start of the game, how the hell do I always end it in these types of situations?

Arata kept thinking about what he's done so far in this new life... But all he did was mostly argue with Lady Zola or his sisters and their parents had to break it up. He's also been training himself, been doing and being prepared to attend the academy... And all for what. Nothing... The training he's done ever since he got sent to this world, all a waste... Was this actually the end?

Arata mind: ...No.

He clenched his fist tightly with the strength he was, as blood started to drip... Arata refused to die like this. Many people don't get a second chance in life... It couldn't end here, as he was lost in thought as the robot walked towards him... Suddenly a purple aura started to surround Arata. The robot now standing next to Arata as he still was lost in thought, he raised his spear high and struck down at Arata.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But suddenly the robot struggled with his spear and it didn't make contact with Arata's body... Arata caught the spear with his left hand,

and stared at the robot with a determined look, as his eyes glow purple.

Arata: Death already claimed one once... AND I REFUSE TO LET DEATH HAVE ME ONCE MORE!!!!!

Arata grabbed his broken sword and stroked it towards his face, making him unable to see... He drops his spear and Arata uses his strength and punches him in the chest and sended him flying back to the main room, pinned to the wall. Arata then breaks the spear in half and picks up both pieces of the spear up and without a second thought. He threw one of them toward the robot, as one part of the spear pierced through his chest... Arata then reverse grips the second half of the spear and he sees the robot tryna struggle with its remaining strength it had... Arata blitzs towards it and jumps on the table, preparing for the finishing blow.

Arata mind: I won't let it end here... My journal of this new life is still just the beginning! I'll KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!

Arata pierced the other half of the spear down towards his head, making the robot shut down completely... Arata heavily pants from exhaustion and the purple aura starts to die down, He looks at the robot one last time.

Arata: *chuckles* Good riddance.

Arata's body hurted like hell as he held his stomach with his left arm, his clothing was tattered as well... He turned around and started to walk back toward that room that he was crashed into and see maybe there was hopefully something that he used to help his wounds... As he made his way there and looked around and saw everything was a mess, but he noticed that one metal box was opened... Curious he was, Arata walked to the and kneels down to get it, but he grunts in pain due to him kneeling he grabs and opens it... there was only one thing inside,

A/n Its turned off

he grabs and examines it on what it was and it had a weird shape to it. What was strange about it was that it looked completely new, no rust, and not even scratches on it.

Arata: What the hell are you?

He decides to hold on to it, as he drops the box to the floor and makes his way to the room... Now at the front of the door, or what used to be where the door was. Arata look at the room and sees what was inside,

Inside it was a bunch of crates, including monitors as well... He goes inside and looks around, lucky that he didn't damage this room too much. He goes to his messenger bag and picks it up, Arata walks to the crates and places his bag on top of it... He opens it to see if he had anything to help his wounds, lucky he had a small healing potion he got with the small amount of money he had, unfortunately it cracked due to the impact and there was only a small portion of it left... Regardless, Arata drank what was left of it and it did feel less pain than before but there was still a lot of pain he's still in. He then notices that was blinking and grabs his bag in one hand and is still holding the unfamiliar shaped object in the other.

It looked like a control panel or some kind, Arata walked up to it and noticed that the screen was blinking one, but not only that, to his right. There was some kind of holder of some sort that was blinking as well... He looked at the screen and that was blinking in the shape of something, it was the shape of the object he's holding. Arata noticed the shape and it was none other than the device that Arata got from the beginning. He puts his bag down and grabs the device and places it on the screen, one he did. It scanned it and after it finished. The holder began to blink and Arata placed it on the holder, after that the whole screen began to glow and it showed a hand print... Suddenly Arata's version began to blur and felt light headed, he reached out with his right hand and felt something dripping from his back. He looks at it and sees blood on it. He took off the tattered cape he was wearing and wrapped it around his back to stop the bleeding.

Arata: Damn it... should've expected that, it may have ease the pain away, but my wounds haven't.

Arata was now starting to lose consciousness quickly, he used his right hand to hold himself from collapsing and used his left hand to touch the screen. Once he's done, a bunch of hologram tabs appeared... But Arata had no time to look at them, as he collapsed on the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once he was unconscious... The object that he was holding started to turn on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 146 14
Leticia Candmione Henituse never expected in her life that she would go back in time when her parents didn't knew each other, she didn't get along wi...
975K 34.8K 138
One girl. Transported to a realm full of magic and paranormal creatures. Seven hunky men. A fairy tale with a twist. My name is Alfie. A university s...
75 0 6
Have you ever thought that the present reality can be predetermined and constantly monitored by the dark forces of the future world with the only aim...
493 11 30
Ara Caul is living a double life. On one hand she's a failure orphan living under the care of the extremely wealthy Hunter and his family, on the oth...