The interstellar female Taois...

By ruwen05026

Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arri... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140

88

139 2 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 88: Disturbing Dreams

Star history records that there was indeed a catastrophe 10,000 years ago, and that catastrophe was basically similar to the record recorded by the owner of the diary.

In the beginning, the sun expanded, the surface temperature was too high, and humans migrated to the underground world. Soon after, the stars gathered and the cosmic magnetic field was affected.

With the Blue Star as the center, the surrounding planets are all shrouded in darkness.

This dark day lasted for 99 days before finally dawn.

After dawn, everything seems to be back to normal, but in fact the disaster has just begun.

The land can no longer be used for cultivation, and the animals and plants that survive mutate, feeding on dark energy and multiplying wildly.

Everywhere these mutant animals went, corpses were strewn across the field, and the scene was miserable.

If it were not for the emergence of capable people among human beings, it is estimated that human beings would have become extinct.

Under the leadership of capable people, humans can save one-third of the land of Blue Star. The rest of the place is occupied by mutated flora and fauna.

In this one-third of the land, human beings have cultivated and recuperated for nearly a thousand years before they can return to the right track and restore their former prosperity.

As the return to normal, the population is increasing, which makes already insufficient resources even more scarce.

Even if there are not enough resources, human beings have not stopped multiplying.

Because the disaster that almost wiped out human beings left an indelible shadow in everyone's hearts. As a result, everyone looks at the population very tightly. It is better to be born and live a miserable life than to control the population.

This pathological thinking lasted for generations, which led to an increasing population.

Fortunately, some of the planets gathered thousands of years ago have become habitable for humans.

After discovering that these planets could be inhabited, the leaders of the time took immediate action.

Of course, where humans can live, other creatures can naturally survive.

Those primitive creatures without intelligence on the planet have evolved into fierce beasts after thousands of years of mutation and evolution.

These ferocious beasts are uniformly called mutant star beasts by humans.

Humans did the same, driving and killing mutant animals like they did in Blue Star, and then taking a place from the mouth of the beast.

At that time, the people who went to develop these planets were divided into two groups, one representing the country, and the other group were some rich and capable people.

When the state develops new settlements, it is natural to deal with issues such as security and people's livelihood there, so it takes as little as a few decades to as long as hundreds of years.

In order to occupy more planets, the other faction only needs to lay down a piece of land, and after it is stationed, it will start attacking the next planet.

In total, there are about a dozen planets suitable for human habitation, and in the end, only three planets were developed on the country's side, and the rest were occupied by another faction.

These planets, which were developed by humans, have become today's empires and federations after thousands of years of development.

After Wu Yu figured this out, she felt a lot of emotion in her heart, so she did not travel to another world, but to the future.

Now she still lives in the land of Blue Star, but she can't find where her former hometown is.

From the blue star map, the entire blue star's land plate has undergone a very big change, and all the plates are connected.

The place where humans live is in the middle of the plate. It is surrounded by the Dark Forest, and beyond it is a vast ocean.

To put it simply, the ocean surrounds the dark forest, and the dark forest surrounds the humans in the middle.

Wu Yu looked at the map in her light brain and suddenly understood why the eighth district was built in the middle of other districts.

The light emitted by the light brain pierced her eyes to interfere, and she quickly turned off the light brain to sleep.

——

Early the next morning, before dawn, several young male voices, outside the window of Wu Yu's room, whispered about something.

She was woken up by whispers outside the house.

Listening to the sound of talking outside the window, Wu Yu frowned, she slept late last night, and she was woken up so early, she expressed that she was very unhappy.

And the sound outside the window not only does not stop, but also speaks louder and louder.

So angry that she lifted the quilt, a carp got up from the bed, walked to the window a few steps, and opened the curtains with great momentum.

Half-squinting, not looking at who it is, facing the person outside the window, it is a split head and covering the face.

"Are you sick, lying at the window of people's houses early in the morning, chattering non-stop, noisy until others sleep? If you are sick, go to the hospital for treatment, what is the matter of running here to chat? Looking for a fight, isn't it?

Several people outside the

window were frightened by her sudden reprimand, and none of them dared to squeak, staring at the woman with a shawl and a pair of black circles with big eyes.

Wu Yu vented the depression in her heart, opened her eyes and looked out the window, and saw that Shuo Feng's comrades were looking at her stupidly.

Quickly sorted out his clothes, and said helplessly: "Say, what are you guys looking for me so early?" A

group of big guys were asked, you look at me, I look at you, and they dare not answer.

"You say."

"No, you say it anyway."

"No, no, no, you say."

Wu Yu watched them push and push, just don't say what to do with her, so angry that she wants to hammer people, she still has to go back to sleep and sleep back to the cage, can you not delay her time!

Impatiently knocked on the window: "If you don't say anything, I will go back to sleep, when I sleep, you can't disturb me anymore, otherwise I will tear you a few."

After

that, he didn't forget to make a hand-tearing devil's action at them.

Seeing Wu Yu's actions, several people took a step back, and they didn't dare to say the reason for coming to her.

In the end, it was Qin Mingyue who boldly stepped forward.

"Ms. Wu disturbed you, I'm really sorry, a few of us are about to leave, so I will come to say goodbye to you for the sake of politeness."

Hearing this, Wu Yu really wanted to roll his eyes at him, and it would be polite to wake her up early in the morning?

And it's just a goodbye, why make an unspeakable look.

It is really incomprehensible that they all look like they have done something wrong.

Just when she was puzzled, Qin Mingyue swallowed again: "That..... A few of us were careless last night... The fruit trees in one of the groves were ripened.

As soon as

Qin Mingyue finished speaking, a group of people looked at Wu Yu cautiously, for fear that she would tear them apart if she was unhappy. After all, last night Ms. Wu only let themOne person tries a fruit tree.

Several people drummed in their hearts, bent down in unison, and said in unison: "I'm sorry, we were wrong, we will bear the consequences." Wu

Yu: ...

She also thought that it was something incredible, it turned out to be this, and waved her hand indifferently: "It's okay, urge it."

She just wants to sleep now, not to mention that it is good that the fruit is ripe, and she can sell it in advance.

When everyone heard her say this, they looked unbelieving. Qin Mingyue asked even more cautiously, "Is it really okay?" Would you like to check it out? "

Continue Reading