Stale Days

By boysloveni

Alohilani's mother died on Alohilani's 14 birthday. How will a 14 yr old survive without a mother or father? ... More

|1☁️|
|2☁️|
|4☁️|
|5☁️|
|6☁️|
|7☁️|
|8☁️|
|9☁️|

|3☁️|

32 1 0
By boysloveni

Mahealani in MM (Ma-he-alani)

Last night was crazy. I never thought anyone would be knowing I have the power to see angels. Not dead people only Angels.

If I was seeing dead people im pretty sure I would be getting haunted. The only reason why I can see angels is because my mother only practiced white magic. Thats why I don't understand why someone would kill her.

My mother was known in several different towns for being so generous && physic. She was mostly known for her warm giving smile. She was so sweet.

I felt the tears come down my face && wiped them quickly.

*Ding Dong*

The door bell rung. "Robert can you get that?!" I nearly yelled my soul out.

*Ding Dong*

Ugh I was just going to sleep.

I ran downstairs && opened my door to see a light brown furry basket with a baby inside. She had on a yellow golden headband with a big flower on it && was wrapped in a burnt yellow cover.

She must of been like a day old maybe 3 days old.

Omg who left her here?

I picked up the basket lightly && carried her inside.

I went back outside to see 3 big black bags 5 baby bags && a note.

Wtf is up with people leaving me notes && how do they know where I live?! Robert.

I ran into the bedroom where I put the sleeping baby girl to check on her.

"Robert Robert! Ik you're ass somewhere around here!"

I looked everywhere for his ass && couldn't find him.

*10 mins later*

I was sitting on the bed staring at the baby when I heard the front door open. Well I didn't exactly hear it. I had these lil things on the doors that when it gets opened or shut it would say it.

I ran downstairs && seen Robert with Mcdonalds in his hand.

"Hey Hil-"

"Dont hi me who else knows where I live?!"

"Wtf you talking bout!" He hollered.

"You're not fucking talking to me like th-"

All the sudden the baby started crying.

"Um Hilani I hear a crying baby is that normal?" He asked walking towards me.

"Wait so you're saying you dont know?"

He made a weird face. I grabbed his hand && lead him upstairs towards the baby.

His eyes got big as I rocked the baby back to sleep.

Roberts POV
"Who baby? Any notes?" I asked.

"Idk && yea"

Hilani' grabbed a note && we both read at the same time: "I cant raise her my life aint right you're the only person Ik who I would trust her with. My boyfriend is looking to kill me. My baby needs a mother && when she gets old please dont tell her about me I dont want her to stress. I had a one night stand with this black man && me being Hawaiian shes going to look just like you. Im so sorry Alohilani && I came all the way from Hawaii to give her you. I had her last week her birthday is November 3rd I didnt name her yet so thats up to you. Love Sophia."

"Nooo not Sophia!" Alohilani started to cry. This girl always crying.

"Huh? Who's Sophia?" I puzzled.

"She was my bff in Hawaii. She used to call my mom && one day she called my mother's phone after she died && said her life was going down a hill ever since I left. I didnt think she meant this!" She screamed pointing at the note.

"I think imma name her.....Mahealani"

"What that mean?"

"What does that mean* is the correct way to say it && Mahealani means Heavenly Haze"

"Robert will you help me with her" she looked at me worried.

"Of course. I will do anything for you && Hea"

"Thank you so much!" She jumped up&& down then kissed me on the cheek. I felt my whole face melt.

Sophia's POV
I couldnt let my daughter grow up in an abusive life. I didn't have a one night stand I was raped by my boyfriend && I knew if I told Alohilani she would flip.

He told me to get rid of it or he was gonna rape her. I wasn't letting that happen so I went to Alohilani. I miss her so much.

He had found me after I dropped the baby off but good thing he didn't see what house. Ik my daughter will be ok in Alohilani hands. She's so kind && generous just like her mom.

I wish I would be safe now with my daughter but ig not.

He walked closer && spit in my face.

"Stupid hoe. Didnt I tell you to kill that baby?!"

"I did, thats why I came down here. I dropped her off of that cliff"

"I don't believe you bitch!" He took out his penis && rubbed it against my face.

"Please dont im sore from last time!" I cried.

"No you're gonna suck this shit" he smirked.

Little did he know I was recording him the whole time && my hands were free.

"Open up bitch"

I opened my mouth && licked his tip while he groaned. He finally stuck it in my mouth all the way && I sucked it 3 times then on my 4th time I bit the shit out of it!

I ran towards the hidden camera in the wall it was live && streaming && when it cuts off it sends to who I select which was Alohilani.

"Im not gonna be alive longer but make sure you always tell her mommy loves you && dnt let her get hurt!" after I said that I seen blackness I been shot in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 753 48
Edit of Feb 14, 2023 This book is DISCONTINUED. It was taken down around 2019? 2020 due to friends and family finding it. I will now be posting eve...
252 29 14
What happenes when Mai goes to a new school because her mom mysteriousoy dies? What will happen when she has to show her darkest secret to save her f...
1.9K 26 19
This remixes canon events in the manga, Splatoon does not belong to me I do not own the characters. Y/N has always admired team blue.. they were basi...
229 18 15
(-COMPLETED-)For this 14 year old girl she died at five so everyone thought? But one thing leads to another and in my life it did. She was there but...