๐–ฏ๐—’๐—‹๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—Œ

By harleyxniyya

She's a stripper that wants to make it out. he's a man that doesn't think he'll ever love again but, what wil... More

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๊จ„
l
ll
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX

III

182 20 15
By harleyxniyya

Taaliah Laylanni Simmons (Isis)
22 yrs old
Sacramento, California

I have 10 minutes to get to my collage.

I got into black 2017 Nissan Altima.

It was decent and got me to where I needed to go.

I drove into a parking spot at my collage and hurried got out of the car.

I attend "California State University, Sacramento collage"

It's affordable for me and it's close to my house. I am wanting to be a Accountant I have to get my Bachelor's Degree which requires 4 years of collage.

This is my 3rd year of collage. I started late because I had financial problems and also family problems.

I made my way into my first class "mathematics" I hate this damn class.

Hello Taaliah your 5 minutes late to my class" Mrs.Blair said.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I had to use the restroom before I came to class"I lied.

"Mhm I understand but next time do that while your at home" She told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok guys for today your lesson is going to be Euclidean and Non-Euclidean Geometries " Mrs.Blair told us have of the class groaned including me.

I'm also assigning you guys partners since this is only your first time doing this lesson.

I heard my name being called "Taaliah and Marvin." I was fine with my partner.

We were cordial so there should not be a problem with us working together.

What's the deal Liah? Marvin spoke.

"Shit nothing but we got to do this work before Mrs.Blair start tryna meat ride"I told him.

After 40 minutes we were finished I turned the paper in.

"Ok class if your done you can chill until the bell rings." Mrs.Blair told the class.

The bell rung and I don't have a class for another thirty minutes.

I'm just go chill outside and read. I've always loved to read.

I sat on the bench outside of the collage campus and read my book. "Everybody Ain't Your Friend -Tanisha Stewart."

Someone rudely interrupted me, It was Tyler.

"Man Tyler what do u want?" I asked.

"I want you to let me take you on a date" Tyler spoke.

"Nigga what I look like wanting to go on a date with a boy that just want to get into my panties. You have a reputation of being a "Fuckboy" from Highschool." I told him off.

"Bye I don't have time for your shenanigans."I said while getting up and leaving before he could reply.

While on my way to my next class I stop at the vending machine that they had in the hallway by the cafeteria.

Damn $2.50 for a canned pop these motherfuckers must be out of they mind.

I was thirsty so I put a $5 bill into the vending machine and it gave me back $2.50.

My next class was Humanities. The class is actually really interesting to me.
____

I was now getting out of 3rd hour. The 1st lunch bell rung which meant I was now going to the cafeteria.

I like to eat outside so, I grabbed my lunch.

Today for lunch they had sloppy Joe or spaghetti. I just got spaghetti they sloppy joe is nasty.

I payed for my lunch and made my way outside.

I'm in my last class of the day which is chemistry. I love this class because of the teacher and the work.

Science actually has a big impact on me.

When I was younger I wanted to be a scientist.

"Hey Mr.D how you doing today" I asked.

"Hey Taaliah I'm doing good but, I'll be even better when Im home in my bed" He chuckled.

"I feel you on that one" I laughed.

I'm now done with my day of collage.

I'm going to call Kamila to see if she could do my nails today.

"Hi Mila can you do my nails today" I asked waiting for a response.

"Yes you can come to the shop around 4:30" Mila replied.

"Ok thank you sis" I thanked her while smiling through the screen.

"Anytime boo" She cracked a little laugh.

We talked for a little more.

On my way back to my house, I seen that a accident happened on the highway. I had to get over so that I could get on a different road.

This car almost bumped into the back of my car.

"Watch where tf you going hoe" I yelled out the window then rolled the window up.

I have really bad road rage.

Some of these bitches don't know how to drive and shouldn't even be on the road. SMH.

I was home before I knew it.

I took a quick shower and laid down in my bed until it was time for my appointment.

I stopped at the gas station to pumped my gas. It was niggas selling drugs , some of them tried to holler at me. I ignored they're ignorant asses all they want is to get they dick wet.

I grabbed some jolly rancher's sour patches, and peaches rings.

"Can I get $35 dollars on pump 4" I told the cashier and pushed my snack forward.

He did what I ask and he rung up my snacks.

"$41.76" I gave him the money and grabbed my bag of snacks.

I pumped my gas and left.

"Hey Mila" I waved.

"Hey girl you can have a sit in the chair that's on your left side" she told me.

"Ok can I get a full set?"She did a hand movement let me know that I could.

"For the tip I want white polish and for the nail could u do a white polish".

"Mila you did yo shit on these nails." I said while snapping a picture to mention her and post it on instagram.

"Thank you babes I try my best"

"You damn sure do a good job at try you best" I handed her $120.

"Girl now you know that it's free for you" she said with a confusing look.

"It shouldn't be tho take the money Kamila" I said with a stern tone.

She smiled and we hugged.

I left and went back to my house , so that I could cook diner for myself before it got to late.

_______________________

Ghost readers are wackkk!!
Makesure y'all vote and comment.

I gave y'all a day in the life 𝗼𝗳  taaliah'𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆

Anyways how was y'all day?

Y'all I'm not read𝘆 to go back to school☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1K 17
Destiny a chaotic black girl works as a stripper, but soon has and offer by a Tall Italian man that she can't seem to refuse. Bringing her into a ple...
28.9K 600 25
"If you think I love you, you're fucking wrong." He smirked and stood up and I couldn't stop my eyes from looking over his naked body. "You might not...
1.6M 36.8K 37
19 year old Flora started her Career in high school once her mother lost her job and they needed some type of way to pay the bills but did Flora sig...
21.1K 814 18
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ-๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ...