ใ€š ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ใ€›๐Œ๐จ๐ง...

By ExoticB_utters

"๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ...๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
Monty Art and A/n
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–

1.1K 36 170
By ExoticB_utters

IM BACK! AND THANK YOU FOR 3K READS 💕🥳😭

Your POV

You woke up and began doing your usual morning routine. Just as you were brushing your teeth you got a message from Austin on your phone.

__________________________________________
Austin
Hey, I think I caught something.
Would u mind filling in for me today and do Freddy's maintenance?

You
Yeah sure I don't mind.
U need me to stop at ur place for anything ??

Austin
Only if u want to, ur choice 🫣

You
Kk lol
Read
____________________________________________

You smiled as you sent the last text, finishing your hair for work.

After walking downstairs, you made yourself a quick breakfast, leaving before your father even thought about waking up.

You did your normal drive to the Pizza Plex, some light traffic along the way but nothing really major. After a few minutes of driving you arrived at your workplace. You parked your car in the reserved parking space for staff before turning on your Fazwatch.

You sent a quick message in your car, briefly telling everyone in the staff group chat that Austin was sick and you'd be covering for him.

You collected your things while exiting your car, locking it shortly afterward.

You walked toward the building and entered through the side 'STAFF' door today instead of the normal entrance doors, since you arrived earlier the building hadn't been 'opened' yet.

The building lingered with the smell of pizza and fresh cleaning products, probably from the cleaning bots. You walked down to Rockstar Row, planning on checking Freddy first since he'd probably be easier. You arrived and gently knocked on his door.

It opened fairly quickly, much to your surprise. The tall bear greeted you with a warm smile, his blue eyes holding a kind regard as he looked at you. "Hello Ms. Y/n! You must be filling in for Austin today, is that correct?" He asked, his eyebrows subtly raising as he spoke.

"Yes! Is that alright with you?" You replied, Freddy's inviting aura making you smile with him subconsciously.

"I am more than happy! Come in please." He answered while waving his hand towards him, politely ushering you in.

You follow him into the room, watching Freddy take a seat on the couch for you. He opened his chest plate and you quickly got to work.

"How's Monty?" Freddy asked casually while you searched his wires for anything out of the ordinary.

"Grumpy almost all the time but somewhat manageable." You answer, taking out a wrench and tightening some loose bolts. "I see. He's always been that way. He's been more...aggressive...since..." He spoke softly, trailing off.

You look up his wires, curiosity being evident in your eyes. "Since what?" You ask, seeing Freddy's expression become more and more troubled.

"Well...we used to have another band member, a previous bass player before Monty." Freddy explained. "Then, the management decided to have another bass guitarist, Monty. He and Monty got along great...Until one day they both went golfing and only Monty came back." Freddy said, his ears dropping a little.

"I-I guess one day he snapped on Bonnie. And after that, he was significantly more aggressive..." He sighed, dropping his head.

You felt your heart break as he told you this.

"Were you and Bonnie close?" You asked, looking at the large bear, fully invested in this story now. A sad smile came across Freddy's face as he answered. "You could say that." His eyes finally coming back to yours.

There was a pause. "I'm so sorry for your loss. I guess I could see how Monty would be pretty...upset." You added, closing his chest hatch.

"Sorry for...dropping all of that on you." Freddy apologized but you waved him off. "No, I should thank you. I'm trying to know Monty more and that gave me a better understanding." You said, giving him a soft smile before standing up to leave.

Freddy smiled back. "Have an awesome day Y/n." He spoke as you walked to the door. "You too, and thanks again." You said finally, opening his door and walking to Monty's room.

You knocked before hearing a loud groan and heavy footsteps approaching the door. It opened, revealing a sleepy Monty, his mohawk messy and falling slightly to the side. His hand was pressed against the wall next to the door, holding his body weight as he leaned through the door slightly.

You never could get over how tall these robots were, how tall he was.

He had no purple eye shadow or makeup on. His star glasses were gone, and were replaced with 'nerdy' square glasses.

Good Lord...

You snapped yourself quickly out of your intrusive thoughts about Monty and focused on anything other than how adorable he looked. He wasn't even adorable what are you thinking?

"Slept in." He spoke groggily, his morning voice scratchy. You forgot they charged by sleeping. And...they had a morning voice? They were more human-like than you thought.

"It's alright, mind if I check you out?" You responded with a shrug. He raised an eyebrow, his gaze never breaking away from yours while a playful smirk formed on his face.

You realized what you said and were quick to defend what you just said. "Not like that you weirdo." You rolled your eyes, playing it off walking under his arm and into his room.

You heard him let out a deep chuckle, closing the door. He plopped onto his couch, laying down with his hands crossed behind his head. Before you could say anything he opened his chest plate for you to do you're usual routine.

"I'm too tired t' do anythin' else, so get comfy." Monty said nonchalantly before closing his eyes, letting you do your thing.

You rolled your eyes at his random change in personality, he was clearly too tired to even act like himself. You could never recall him being this chill with you. So you just let him be as you worked on his wires.

It was nothing out of the ordinary, but when you did his body scan, he had a lack of charge. Your eyebrows drew together in thought, causing a soft 'hmm' to leave your lips.

It explained why he was so sleepy. You were curious as to why he was sleep deprived, but you gave it no further thought and left him to his beauty sleep.

You collected your things to leave, but before you did, you decided last minute to take off his glasses and get him comfier. You were his 'caretaker' or whatever after all, and maybe it would get him to be more friendly towards you!

You gently took them off of his peaceful face, folding the large temples in neatly before placing them on a side table. You saw a Monty-themed blanket thrown into a forgotten corner of his room and placed it over him, even though it wouldn't matter since he's a literal robot and probably couldn't get cold.

You set a mental note to come and wake him up in a few hours before they would have to perform, so he could sleep.

You recollected your belongings and left after turning off the lights, his door closing softly behind you.

Monty's POV

I wake up to a hand lightly shaking me awake. I grumble and wave them off, showin' them I was awake. I heard the soft footsteps leave my room before I slowly opened my eyes.

I look at the door and hum to myself. Who was that? I think, sitting up before realizin' I'm in a blanket. Hm...I don't remember doin' that. I look to my side and see my glasses folded neatly on the side table.

Or that.

I think back to who was in my room. No one comes in here other than the occasional cleanin' staff...and Y/n. The bots and staff won't even come near me so that leaves one option.

Nah...she wouldn't...

I think.

Well, if it was...that was kinda nice of her I guess.

I shake off the thought quickly. It's her job, not like she cares. I sigh, rubbing the bridge of my snout in thought. I grumble at the idea of gettin' ready for the show now. I get up, deciding it's a good idea before Faz-butt gets on my ass about it.

I walk to my side table and take off my square glasses. I hated the way they made me look stupid, like I'm soft. I avoided wearin' them as much as I could but after a while it gave me a headache after hours since they were technically 'prescribed'. I replaced them with my star shades, I was sensitive to light, hence their purple tint. 

Regardless of how fucking stupid I looked with glasses on, my light sensitivity gave me impressive night vision.

I walk to my vanity to put on my makeup and fix my hair. As I applied my eyeshadow, I replayed the past hours through my head.

Y/n had seen me in my glasses and somehow didn't make fun of me, which is impressive in a way. Can't keep their mouth shut for nuthin', always has somethin' to say.

Sometimes it's funny but I'll never laugh. I refuse.

I reshaped my hair with some hair product, running my claws through it til it looked good. I grab my bass guitar walk out my back door to go to Parts n' Service.

Here goes a long day...

Your POV

You walk to Monty's room with a pep in your step, ready to get your day over with so you can visit Austin.

You heard his 'angry sounds' before you even knocked. You took a nice long sigh knowing it was gonna be a long check up.

Your curt knock was cut short as the door is practically ripped open. Monty grabbed the collar of your shirt and yanked you inside his room.

Your heat thumped loudly inside your chest, so loud you were sure Monty could hear it.

"What are you doing?!?" You exclaimed as he growled lowly. "Fix me." He said, his red eyes piercing through the darkness and staring straight into yours.

"Excuse me?" You answer, your heart only racing faster in the dark room. He grabbed the flashlight from your belt, turning it on. He shone the light on his face, illuminating every sharp curve of his muzzle.

You look up to his face and quickly see one side of his jaw is dislocated, barely hanging onto the hinges.

"Fix it." He repeats, staring into your soul.

"Okay, but just you asked so nicely." You reply while taking your flashlight from his large hands, acting like you weren't scared shitless.

He grumpily sat on the couch with his arms crossed, awaiting your expertise. You unscrewed the dislocated side to get rid of the broken bolts. "Wanna fill me in on how this managed to happen?" You say in an attempt to fill the heavy silence.

You heard him curse and grumble under his breath while you took out a handful of new bolts. "I swear these kids like throwin' their shit at me." He growls, talking awkwardly as one side of his jaw isn't attached to the rest of his face.

"You sure go through a lot don't you?" You hum as you retighten his jaw. Your mind flashed back to Bonnie, how Monty suffered the loss of a friend. "Ya have no idea." He sighed, leaning back onto the headrest of the couch.

"You know...I talked with Freddy," You say, noticing Monty tensing up at the mention of the bear. "...and you 'lost' a friend, right?" You continued, watching Monty's reaction.

"...and?" He huffs before I continue to speak. "Just saying if you need anyone to talk to I'm here." You offered, starting to feel for him. You've lost your mother and Monty's lost someone close to him, maybe this could be a good bonding opportunity.

He seemed frozen for a little bit, deep in thought perhaps. "...thanks." He mumbles, causing you to smile at his inability to ease up. "Anytime, I'm uh, gonna clock out after this to visit Austin so I'm not gonna be here...much longer you know?" You told him while gathering your tools.

You didn't know why you felt the need to tell him about your whereabouts, but you did. "Have fun with your boyfriend." He responds half-heartedly, unmoving from his spot on the couch.

You rolled your eyes at his comment before leaving.

I might just switch to third person, because there's so many good perspective shots I can get. Lmk your opinion! 🙈

(Pls read, sorry it's lengthy)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
So....I know I disappeared BUT WAIT WAIT WAIT BEFORE YOU GET MAD! I know i pull out the 'I'm busy' card a lot and I know it isn't fair but I've been getting caught up in the school/sports loop and have had barely any time or energy to write. Not to mention the few books I've been helping write (ELECTRIC LOVE [monty x reader] GO CHECK IT OUT), my other books under this account, and then my art channels and projects. I'm not putting this story on pause or anything, I'm just saying the updates may be a little slower than what I'd like. Again, I'm so sorry for doing to this to y'all. I love and appreciate you guys more than I can ever express in words...AND HEY! I did say I'd write longer chapters didn't I 😏
Word Count: 2265
-Mae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 0 8
A/N: For all my earlier readers, this is the continuation of my fanfic because i got locked out of my old account You have to get a job at some point...
8.8K 350 36
Montgomery Gator had been in the mega pizza plex for a while now, they would subistute his friend, Glamrock Bonnie, when they would need new parts or...
224K 6.5K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...