stars will fall

By feariteriu

"Are you down for this? He says in a soft, sincere tone as he trails his finger from my forehead to my neck t... More

π…π‘π€ππ‚πˆπ’ π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘
π“…π“‡β„΄π“β„΄π‘”π“Šβ„― - 𝘴𝘱𝘒𝘳𝘬𝘴
Chapter one: love to dream
Chapter two: what would I do?
Chapter three: long way down
Chapter four: fade into you
Chapter five: In my head I do everything right

π–’π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–«π—‚π—Œπ—

536 27 2
By feariteriu

— 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥'𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤

|
|
|

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 !
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

︎"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍."

The boy with the endless mocha browns and a soft smile that weakens the heart and knees. Miles Morales, the love of your life.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 !
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗐."

Loyal, suave, gifted, lovelorn. Y/n is extremely flawed- that's obvious to anyone that's ever spoken to her for more than a few minutes- but, the loyalty and love she has towards the people she cares about...

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐕𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

"𝖠𝗆 𝖨 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗒 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀?"

You never had a sister before it's a good thing you had a Imani though, you don't know what you'd do without her.

𝐆𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐘 !
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂

"𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽."

She surprised you. You never thought you would ever call Gwen Stacy a close friend, but here you were. You wouldn't trade her for anything.

𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐎'𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀 !
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗒? 𝖸/𝗇."

You had many words for this man here. The less important words, you'll keep to yourself. But the first thing that came to mind was the verbal assault you were about give him.

𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 !
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂

"𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍."

What is there to say that hasn't been said about this man right here? If the word awesome was a person he definitely fit the description.

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁. 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 !
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂

"𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇, 𝗀𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽. 𝖧𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋."

Your relationship with Peter changed for the better after you found out some shocking facts about his past. About her.

𝐁𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐘 !
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂

"𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖾."

You honestly don't have a opinion on him. He's a pretty cool dude when he isn't going on his little rants and complaining and- never mind.

𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖 !
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂

"𝖦𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽."

She was working for Miguel but why? Why did she follow his orders so obediently, what was she hiding?

𝙉𝙖𝙝, 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.3K 27
A boy stood tall, his eyes twinkling with promise as he said, "Let the sky fall, we'll face it all together." The girl cocked a brow at the boy, sus...
2.9K 45 7
Miles Morales x Fem!Reader. Part two. MAJOR SPOILER WARNING FOR SPIDER-MAN ACROSS THE SPIDER VERSE. IF YOU AINT WATCH THE MOVIE, I WANT YOU TO LOOK...
42.6K 905 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
46.1K 1.6K 21
Seeing as the new movie came out, I decided make my own story with Miles. Because I know Everyone is going after MiguelπŸ’€ This book will contain both...