✧ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖 ✧ ┊ïđ™...

By -angel1004

ð–ðĄðĻ ðĪ𝐧𝐞𝐰 ð­ðĄðž 𝐎𝐚ðŦ𝐜𝐚𝐎𝐭ðĒ𝐜 𝐓𝐎ðŪðĪðĒðŽðĄðĒðĶ𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚ðĨ𝐎ðĻ 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐎𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 ðĻðĨ𝐝𝐞ðŦ... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝟎𝟏 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟐 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟑 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐒ðĒðą ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭ðĒðĶ𝐞 ⋆ 𝐎ðĐ𝐞𝐜ðĒ𝐚ðĨ ðœðĄðšðĐ𝐭𝐞ðŦ
author's note (discontinued)
another author's note :>
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
book promotion time !
𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐄ðĨ𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞ðĨðŊ𝐞 ❀
kiss kiss fall inlove<3 new book owo
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐅ðĒ𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐒ðĒðąð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
ðŪ𝐧𝐝𝐞ðŦ ð­ðĄðž 𝐜𝐞ðĨ𝐞𝐎𝐭ðĒ𝐚ðĨ 𝐎𝐭𝐚ðŦ𝐎 â˜ūâ‹†ï―Ąð–Ķđ °âœĐ

ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀

4.1K 165 34
By -angel1004

❝ A ghost child! ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

It was the next day when Y/n had decided that she should help around the bakery once again as her grandfather wouldn't be around the whole morning to help out at the bakery.

Y/n sat on top of a stool behind the cashier counter as she doodles on her summer journal book.  She hums a soft happy tune, giggling to herself as she drew a familiar red headed teen at the corner of her paper. She tried her very best to draw everyone from the Shiratorizawa volleyball team as to show how awesome her day was yesterday.

(a/n: she improved well as a smol child😩✨)

As she continued to draw, her attention was caught by the front door ringing, signifying that there was a incoming customer. Her golden brown eyes caught a sight of two teensー who seemed to be highschoolers. The two were both wearing a matching torquise colored sports attire.

"I can't believe we're going to be late because of this, Trashikawa." The dark spikey haired teen glared at the grinning brunnete teen next to him. The latter one seemed to be ignoring him, humming a happy tune as his gaze immediately was set upon the freshly baked pastries behind the showcase glass. He licks his lips in anticipation before standing up fully with his hands on his waist and turns to look at his bestfriend, "Chill out Iwa-chan, they won't even start without us. Besides, we're just here to get my favorite milk breads. If you become a little bit nicer, I might just give you a slice of mine." he said, sticking out his tongue from the corner of his mouth teasingly.

Iwaizumi gave him a deadpanned expression, "Should I be glad about that?" he said with the most unimpressed voice.

The brunnette shook his head, "Nope, you should be honored." he teasingly said. "Now where are those delicious breads." He looks back down to the glass pane, a frown slowly made its way as his eyebrows furrows together. "Hmm I can't seem to find my daily goods." He mutters to himself, not noticing a child behind the glass showcase.

"Do you need help?" Oikawa lets out a yelp in surprise as a face of a child appears on the other side of the glass, staggering a few steps back making him hit Iwaizumi, who turns to glare at the brunnete. "Hey what's the matter—"

"Did you see that Iwa?" His voice shook in fear as he grasped onto the varsity sleeves jacket of Iwaizumi. The spikey haired teen tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "Get off me Trashikawa!"

"HUSHー did you see that c-child?" Oikawa ignored him as he continued to ramble saying it might be ghost child roaming around the bakery.

Iwaizumi lets out a irritated sigh as he narrows his eyes down at his bestfriend before looking to where he was staring at. "What are you talking about? I see no child there." his reply only made things worse as the brunnette in his arms started to shook even more.

"Quit it Trashikawa! You're messing up my shirt!"

What the two highschoolers hadn't notice was a child leaving behind the counter and walking over to where they were both standing一 well struggling to stand as Oikawa continues to make a fool of himself.

She looks at the worriedly before onto the spikey haired teen's bottom shirt, pulling it down to get their attention. "Hey, are you two okay?"

The two teens stopped before looking down at the little blonde girl before Oikawa lets out a screech, "It's the girl! The ghost child!" He yelled, clinging closer to his bestfriend.

This response only made Y/n scream as well as she pushes herself towards the two, looking around frantically behind her. "wHERE?!" she wailed, trying to pull herself upwards.

Iwaizumi was so surprised with the two that he wasn't prepared by the sudden additional weight against him, making them all fall on the floor with him at the bottom pile. All three of them groaned in pain.

Y/n lets out a cough before gasping at the sight of the brunette teen below her. "Oh no, are you okay?!" she quickly stood up as she watches the two teens sat up, groaning in pain.

"Yeah, just peachy." Iwaizumi groans, rubbing the back of his head. Meanwhile, Oikawa was letting out his own set of whimpers as he rubbed his arm.  "Ow that hurts." he mumbles before setting his hazel gaze onto the little girl's form.

He blinks in wonder, "So... you're not a ghost child?" He utters out. In response, the little girl worriedly slaps her face onto her slightly chubby cheeks in worry. "Do I look like a ghost to you?" she gasps loudly.

The brunnette teen felt a sharp pain of slap at the back from Iwaizumi, who looks at him with a disapproving gaze. "Ignore this guy, he's not thinking straight like always." Oikawa pouts at his response but stopped as he received another heated glare from the Ace.

Iwaizumi looks back at the little girl with a hint of worry behind his harden gaze, "Are you alright?" he asked softly.

Y/n felt herself nod unconsciously, "Y-yeah, I'm okay." she pulled on a smile and gave him a thumbs up. "I'm a strong girl don't cha worry nii-san!"

This cracks up a smile on the teen's face as his gaze softens up a bit. "That's good then." he said before pulling himself up and pulling Oikawa along with him.

The three turned back to the back door where Y/n's grandmother popped out of nowhere. "Is everything alright here? I heard a loud scream from the kitchen" she asked before spotting the two familiar teens. "Oh Tooru-kun, Hajime-kun! It's so wonderful to see you two again, what can I do for you two?"

Oikawa clears out his throat before a genuine soft smile appears on his face. "Hi oba-san, we're just here to buy milk breads like the usuals." he told the old lady, while Iwaizumi greeted her as well.

The old lady blinks in thought, "Milk breads? I believe I have those somewhere..." she wonders, looking around at the pastries that was displayed. She turns back at the two highschoolers and holds out a finger, "Wait here, keep them company sweet pie." she looks down at her grandchild, who saluted back with a grin on her face. "On it Grandma!"

As the old lady leaves the room, the little tsukshima looks back at the two teens, who were already staring back at her as if she was an alienー it was more of from Oikawa's perspective.

"What's your name kid?" Oikawa asked the little girl, leaning down slightly as he placed his hands on his waist. It was as if he was trying to intimidate the little girl but it was useless as Y/n looks at him with a unfazed expression.

"My name's Y/n! Tsukishima Y/n!" The little girl introduced herself, raising her arms in the air.

"Huh Tsukishima? Where have I heard of that?" Iwaizumi mutters to himself.

Y/n look curiously at the two, "Are you guys okay?" she asked, pertaining to the incident from earlier.

"Y-yeah we're fine. My brain must be fooling with me, I'm not scared of ghosts by the way." Oikawa waved his hands, earning himself a unamused gaze from his friend.

"But your scream doesn't sound like okay." She pointed out making the other teen chuckle. "Yeah Trashikawa, what's up with that." Iwaizumi said with a condesing voice.

"Iwa-chan! Stop teasing me! As if you weren't scared from earlier." Oikawa whines as he playfully punches the shoulder of the latter guy, only for him to howl in laughter.

The little girl clears out her throat and crosses her arms together, catching the attention of the two. "What are your names by the way?" she asked.

The brunette teen cracks a smirk and smiled, "This guy is Iwaizumi Hajime and my name little girl is Oikawa Tooru! But you probably might've heard me from before." he said with pure confidence in his voice.

Y/n looks at him weirdly, confused on why he would say that. "Uh no, I do not think so?" she said. "Should I know you...?"

Iwaizumi shooks his head and slapped the back of Oikawa's back, earing a yelp of pain from him. "Ignore this doofus, he's not really that important to know of."

"Hey! Could you please stop slapping me? You're going to hurt my pretty head." Oikawa cried, rubbing the back of his head.

Iwaizumi flashed him a glare, "If you weren't a complete knucklehead then I wouldn't be doing this to you in the first place!" he said.

Y/n continued to watch the scene in front of her, crinkling her nose before cracking up a amused smile. The two reminded her of the orange and blueberry duo from Karasuno.

"You guys are funny." she giggles before letting out a gasp as her golden brown eyes caught a sight of the cute alien keychain on the teen's bag.

"Wow that's a cute keychain! Where'd you buy it?" She wonders as she immediately walks forward to hold the keychain in her hand. Oikawa looks down, wondering what got the little girl's attention. His eyes starts to sparkle at her discovery on his precious keychain.

"Oh it was a gift from my nephew, it looks cool right?" she nods in excitement, "very pretty." she added.

"Do you like aliens?" The older teen asks her.

"I do! But not as much as I love dinosaurs tho." Y/n honestly said.

Oikawa widens his eyes as a smile appears on his face, "Really? Do you believe that they are real?" he asked, earing a nod from the little girl. She then proceeds to tell him all of the theories that she learned from her very own bestie (youtube).

The brunette teen setter lets out a cry of happiness and pulled the girl into a hug, pulling her off from the ground before facing the unamused Iwaizumi who stood beside them with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Iwa-chan did you hear that? She likes aliens too! Can we keep her?!" Oikawa gibberishly said with his eyes shinning brightly. The other teen gave him a deadpanned expression, "Nope. That's basically kidnapping, crappykawa." he stated, rolling his eyes at him.

The three averts attention towards the door kitchen where Y/n's grandma appeared with a new fresh tray of Milk breads. "Here's the new batch, fresh from the over! How many do you want sonny?" she asked towards the brunette teen, who placed Y/n back down to the ground before approaching the counter with a smile. "6 please. Thank you."

"Thanks for coming! Come visit us soon!" Y/n said, waving at the two teens, who bid their goodbyes as well.

"Bye kid, stay out of trouble." Iwaizumi ruffled her hair softly, while Oikawa squeezed her with another hug. "Goodbye Y/n-chan!" he said before waving a goodbye.

"Bye!" She watched them leave the bakery, closing the door behind them. She drops her hand before turning to her grandmother.

"It seems like you've gotten new friends." The old lady smiled down to her grandchild.

The little girl smiled, "Yeah they're nice. I like them." she said.

﹝✿﹞

"You doing alright there, squirt?" Y/n's grandfather, Haruki,  looks over to the child, who was sprawled all around the grass.  It was a sunny afternoon at the household. A perfect day to do something outside.

The little blonde girl puffs her cheeks out, "I'm bored Granpa." she honestly said.

The old man raises an eyebrow towards his grandchild, letting out a hum as he drops down the freshly picked red pepper inside his basket. "Well, what do you wanna do?" he asked. The only response he got from her was merely a shrug. She then started rolling around the grass, letting out a few groans from boredom.

Haruki shook his head in amusement before standing up from his wooden stool and brushing his hands together. "I believe I have something that might entertain you." He said, winking mischievously at his granddaughter.

Y/n raised her head slightly and furrowed her little eyebrows together, "Huh?" she uttered out.

"Wait here." The little Tsukshima only stared at her Grandfather, who disappeared from her sight as he enters a shed at the corner of their backyard. After a few moments, he reappeared again, carrying a bunch of stuff in his arms and placed them on the empty area of the backyard.

This had caught the little girl's attention as she sat up from her position and pulled herself from the ground. She curiously walked over to him, watching as he started assembling the materials.

She tilts her head to the side, watching him in wonder. "What are you doing Grandpa?"

He looks over to her with a grin, "It's a surprise sweet pie, so you better close your eyes and count till 100 or else it won't be surprise, would it?" He said. This seemed to sparked something in the little 5 year old girl as she lets out a gasp and started jumping up and down in excitement.

"A surprise!? I LOVE SURPRISES! I'll even count till 200!" Y/n runs away from him and plopped herself down in front of a huge tree and started swaying around in circles as she counted.

"1... 2... 3—" she started counting.

"Heh works every time." Haruki lets out a quiet laugh and continued to setting up the whole thing.

﹝✿﹞

"Okay, open your eyes." Y/n opens her eyes and lets out a gasp at the sight in front of her.

She turns around to face her grandfather with a huge smile on her face, "You made me my own court!?"

Her grandfather gave her an identical smile, "Yes! In fact, it used to be your brothers but since I figured that you took an interest in volleyball as well, I've decided to rebuilt it again so you could play here all you want." he told her.

The little girl jumped up and down and gave him one of her best hugs, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Haruki lets out a boisterous laugh and wrapped his arms around her, patting the back of her head. "You're welcome sweet pie." He said before placing both of his hands on both of her shoulders and pulled back.  "Now, let me see those ball passing that you've been wanting to show me." he picked up the volleyball from his feet and gently throws it her way. Being unprepared, she clumsily catches the ball and letting out a small giggle as she hugged the ball against her chest.

Y/n nods with a slight smirk that seemed too similar to a blonde tall megane. "Alright!"

·˚ ༘₊· ((🌿)) ➳ ꒰°𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆꒱

hello everyone! i'm sorry for the inconsistent updates in this book!! i lost my phone 2 weeks ago that contained the contents of this chapter so I had to rewrite it all over again waaahhh.

i also had the best week last week cuz I WAS ABLE TO MEET THE JAPAN VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!! I even got a signature from Yuki, Eijo, and Ran 😭❤️

i would be having my finals next week but i'll update as soon as i finish my hell week. once again, thank you for all of the love and support!! love you all, stay safe! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.1K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...
360K 7.9K 15
[𝐒ðŪ𝐧𝐚 𝐑ðĒ𝐧𝐭𝐚ðŦðĻðŪ ðą 𝐅𝐞ðĶ!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞ðŦ] {𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃} 𝘠𝘰ð˜ķ ð˜Ūð˜Ķð˜Ķð˜ĩ ð˜Ē 𝘧𝘰ð˜đ ð˜Ķ𝘚ð˜Ķð˜Ĩ ð˜Ģ𝘰𝘚 ð˜Ēð˜ĩ ð˜Ē ð˜ąð˜Ēð˜ģð˜ĩ𝘚. 𝘞ð˜Đð˜Ēð˜ĩ ð˜ļ𝘊ïŋ―...
171K 5.4K 26
[𝐑ðĒ𝐧𝐝ðĻðŪ 𝐇𝐚ðĒ𝐭𝐚𝐧ðĒ ðą ðŦ𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞ðŦ] 𝙞ð™Ģ 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, ð™Ū/ð™Ģ 𝙧𝙊𝙞ð™Ģ𝙚𝙙 ð™Ļð™Īð™Ē𝙚ð™Īð™Ģ𝙚 ð™Īð™Ģ𝙚 ð™Ģ𝙞𝙜𝙝ð™Đ ð™Ļð™Đ𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Ģð™Ī𝙎 ð™Ļ𝙝𝙚 𝙝...
351K 10K 37
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭ðĻðĨ𝐞ðŦðšð§ð­ðąðĻ:*⊰ ð˜ŋ𝙀𝙎ð˜ū𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀