{_The Youngest Sully_} Discon...

By RR20200

Something unique happens when neytiri gives birth to her new daughter. She has beautiful White hair and the t... More

~The birth of her newly daughter~
~Meeting the family~
~Scouting problems~
~Off Into A Troublesome Journey~
~Notice~
~Saved from danger~
~New territory~
~Learning~
~Notice~

~Leaving are home~

1.1K 11 9
By RR20200

|~| = thoughts
Bold = Navi
————————————————————————————————————————————————
{Amelia pov}

Papa said I had to ride with him, because of my injuries. I just agreed not wanting to speak back to him so I just sit back and relaxed until we got home.

We all rode to the Hallelujah Mountains we're camp resides in a cave. As soon as we landed mom came straight to me dragging me to Grama.

When she did that she spoke "Oh Ma Ami, I'm so sorry for not being there for you." When mama said that I just faked smile at her with no emotion.

Mama soon left saying she needed to speak with pa. "Why, hello Grama" I said not really bothering to add excitement to my voice. Grama came to me add moss to my wounds to my cuts. And added a type of herb on my black eye to heal.

________________________________________________________________
{Third person pov}

Neytiri and jake were fighting inside of their maruis. They haven't realized but they're children were outside hearing everything. A few ometakyins themselves were wandering around hearing the argument passing by, but ignored it since it was none of there business..

While somewhere in Mo'at tent Amelia heard from her Grama marui to her parents. Her having good hearing. She immediately covered her ears from the shouting.

She immediately thought when they were in the forest the gun shots made her ears bleed. Blood was dripping from her ears to her back. The rain cleared it up though.

Mo'at noticed this and checked the girl ears. She was just shocked her granddaughter could've become deaf if it weren't for her escaping on time. She soon put moss in Ami ears and a type of herb to heal her granddaughter ears a bit.

Amelia, was all patched up now and she could head to her parents now. Amelia, walked backed home not caring for the people who stared straight at her scars and right eye. Amelia, didn't mind and just ignored it and kept walking seeing her siblings listening to something.

Amelia, soon crouched while walking towards them like a monkey would do. She just sat there there really ignoring the conversation since she really couldn't hear with the moss inside of her ears.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
{Amelia pov}

I really wasn't really paying attention to the conversation of my parents. Until my ears perked up from the line wherever we go, this family is are fortress family. I immediately got up coming from the entrance of marui, I hissed at my parents thrashing my tail around.

"No! I deny this, we will not just leave are people just because you say so" I said with anger while snarling at my parents, mostly to my father. They both saw this and had their ears back hearing their youngest talk to them like that.

Mama hissed back at me trying to make me submit. "Ami, you do not speak like that to your father!!" I just looked at her anger boiling inside

"You do not own me just because I am a child, I can learn my own and train by myself!" I said not accepting this at all. "What I need is are home, the place I grew up in and you just want me to leave it behind! You and dad are goddam crazy!" I said thrashing my hands around bearing my teeth until dad came up.

"Baby girl, please calm down" papa said in a serious voice trying to make me calm down. I looked back at him, trying my best not to talk fucking back at him. Get injured was fine to me, but leaving home was far worse for me it felt like a piece of me was being killed.

I wanted to cry but I held back my tears, making my eyes fall to my siblings who had surprised faces and were the verge of crying. I than looked at Kiri who had the same emotions like mine.

Kiri always understands me the most even though I be with Lo'ak most of the time. Right now I needed her support, I stayed quiet while looking at her to come over to hug me. And Kiri did that she came inside and hugged me tight.

While Kiri hugged me I stared daggers at my parents for making us leave home. I soon felt light headed and went to sleep on Kiri shoulder.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
{Amelia pov}

Morning had came and it was time for us to leave home. I went to Kiri hammock and tapped her "sister is it fine if I ride on your Banshee for the journey." "Of course Ami, but remember you can't tell them about your banshee, Stitch" Kiri whispered to me.

I nodded my head to Kiri and asked if she could take off the moss and herb's from my wounds and inside my ears. She gladly agreed and helped me out. Kiri ears were down once she remembered the incident that caused the wounds. Kiri kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Kiri" I said genuinely. Kiri saw it in my eyes that sparkle came back but it quickly went away like the wind breeze. " And I love you to my little snow" Kiri said smiling of how good they bonded together ever since Ami was a wee baby.

Kiri and I soon stopped smiling at each other and turned to are usually behavior when are family woke up. I ignored them only talking with Kiri when we had the chance.

My family had made it to the spirit tree they were crying. I held back my tears and held onto Kiri hand tighter. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing my father Toruk Makto gave his leadership to a ometakyin who didn't deserve the possession of Olo'eyktan, even though he is wise for his age.

Narrating brought by Jake:
This is like stones in my heart.
Tarsem is wise for his years.
He will be a strong Olo'eyktan.
The leader must die.
So the leader can be born.
Toruk Makto will disappear.
The people will be safe.

I held Kiri hand emotionless as we walked behind mom who was sobbing. Kiri frowned looking at me knowing I mad that we had to leave.

We reached are Banshees, I hoped on first than Kiri got on. I put a blanket around myself and around Kiri to keep her comfortable as we ride.

We flew, to me it was disgusting seeing the ocean I just kept quiet not wanting to hear my parents voices of my complaining. My family looked behind seeing the forest never again probably while me and Neyteym looked back one last time.

Kiri looked sad so I fondled with her hand, this caught her off guard. She cried on my shoulder as I just hummed hearing her cry was just horrible. I calmed her down a bit and she was happy about that.

I fell asleep riding with Kiri, while her banshee flew making sure we are okay as we slept. Kiri and I woke up the next morning to the harsh rain. The water dripping everywhere on my body even on Kiri.

I started to slip off Kiri banshee when waves crashed onto the huge rocks and Kiri noticed this. She tried to grab me but i fell straight to the ocean water harshly.

"Ami! Ami where are you?!" Kiri stopped and looked around. From Kiri voice she didn't want to say it to loud for dad to hear. I could hear you Kiri calling for me and I shouted "Kiri! I'm down here!"

Out of nowhere the waves crashed over me head making me go back under. I saw a banshee going straight down, Kiri immediately picked me up and brought me in front of her.

"Are you okay Ami?" Kiri said checking me while everyone didn't notice. "Yes, I'm fine Kiri" I said reassuring her.

Her banshee was stable again and took flight to catch up with everyone. I just sighed, I wanna go home. I just cuddled close to Kiri sharing my body heat with her.

We kept flying for two days now and I was starting to hate the fucking ocean. It was third day and we finally got out that fucking storm. This allowed me and Kiri to get some rest as we kept flying on the calm banshee.

I woke up after my nap to see a barricade of some type surrounding a island. When I saw the forest island I knew I could explore it and feel at home and even keep one of my secrets hidden there.

As we got closer I saw strange light blue Na'vi in some like water coves separated by the wood. Kiri and I saw huge trees connected to the water. We flew straight, with my hearing I heard a horn blow probably announcing are arrival.

We turned and look for a place to land. Dad found a area for us to land with that we landed to the sand. Kiri got done and put a type of grass thing over herself.

"Ami, here I made you one. This for you because I knew you probably feel uncomfortable around here" Kiri helped me down while putting the same grass cape over me.

She kissed my forehead as I held her hand as we walked close to each other. When we got close to the center a lot of Metkayina people surrounded us. It was hard to hold back from hissing and pulling out my knife hidden out. I covered myself more and Kiri did as well. Dad said be easy and cool, how are we supposed to be cool if this a new territory for us.

Lo'ak and Neyteym did a gesture of being friends to which the Metkayina boys didn't respond and looked at them weirdly. My ears perked up from him teasing my brothers tail.

I immediately let go of Kiri and slapped their hands away and hissed at them. This made them hiss back and I didn't back off.

"Don't ever mess with my brothers again you fish freak" I snarled directly at him. This made some of the fish people got a irk mark on being called a fish. "Ami, get over here" when Kiri said that I was about to walk away before I told them something.

"Harass my family again and you will be filled with consequences" i hissed before walking back to Kiri.

Neyteym and Lo'ak were just shocked at what their youngest sister just did. And the fish boy was just angry that he was threatened by a child no less a girl.

Me and Kiri waited, while we did that the boys started picking on Neyteym and Lo'ak again until a girl came by and smacked their hands away. "Do not. Roxto. Aonung." This caught Lo'ak eye and I knew where this going the way he looked at her.

The Olo'eyktan came and I knew this was going to be a annoying conversation. So I'll just sit back and observe while watching if Kiri is fine.

________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone
Author~kun speaking

This the most fucking writing I wrote
In very much long time
This chapter went to 1844 words
That right their just blew my mind.

Other than that
I'm happy that everyone like's my book.
Oh and I'll be posting once a day maybe even twice
Yippee 🥳

But seriously my fingers
Hurt like hell 😂🤣

11 or 12 more chapters
To go -chapter spoiler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
632K 38.8K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...