~My Teddy Bear~ Yandere Bakug...

By kittypaws7978

Ever since childhood y/n Aizawa, Katsuki Bakugo, and Izuku Midoria have known each other. When middle School... More

A little about y/n
Last days in the US
first day of UA high
Sleep Over
The Sunday After
~update on my actual life~
Monday
USJ Day
The Day after the attack
First Night spice ๐ŸŒถ
First kill
Training
Twister

Announcement!

218 0 1
By kittypaws7978

A/n here!
I just started a new story, it's a mafia story. There will be a lot more spicy content and a whole lot more action then this story does and I have a whole lot of inspiration for that story. If you wanna give me some ideas on what to do I will gladly take them into account and try to incorporate them somehow.

The story is called Blood and Flowers. The current cover for it is this.

With all of that said have a wonderful day/noon/night! And stay safe please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...
2M 62.8K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
367K 13.8K 16
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?" When Y/N started her first year at the new school, she was alread...
4.2M 167K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...