๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ | A MJ Fan...

Galing kay svftbuttercup

"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we... Higit pa

Copyright
Trigger Warningsโš ๏ธ
Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue

XVI

88 6 10
Galing kay svftbuttercup

Even though it's been some years since I haven't seen or spoken to her, I suddenly got nervous as soon as I saw her again and I know I shouldn't be nervous.....but it was 5 years of no communicate that we're talking about here.

"Hey bunny."

At first, I thought Keisha was gonna run up and hug me, but she just stood there, frozen in pure shock. I slowly walked up to her and started to caress her face, "You aight?"

She didn't say anything, but laid her face in my chest with her eyes closed. I guess all the memories from those years ago came back to her instantly. She rose her head up and looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers....god I've missed her.

"Hey Michael."

"How've you been?"

"I've been alright...but um....can we talk for a moment....in private."

"Y-yeah....sure."

As she escorted me back to the house, I looked at Tré and we gave each other a concerned, but confused look to each other. To be honest, I don't know what our conversation is gonna be, but I know that it's gonna be something important to discuss.

As the both of us walked into the kitchen, Keisha was looking through the refrigerator and offered me a drink.

"Would you like something to drink before we sit on the couch?"

"No, I'm good, but thank you tho."

"Okay."

As the both of us sat on the couch, there was an awkward silence between us and I know it's mostly because we haven't physically spoken to each other in a couple of years and also we don't know how our conversation is going to go.

"So....um....how long how you been out of jail Michael?"

"Hm....I've been out of jail for a little while now....it was kind of tough to get back on my feet again at first, but I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it again. How about you?"

"Well....I've been out of jail for a couple of years now.....I was staying at Mariah's house for a little while before I got this place."

I started to chuckled, "I see that the eyewear business that you was talking about while we were together finally payed off didn't it?"

"Mhm....yup it did...I'm surprised that you remember that Michael."

"Of course I'm gonna remember, I'm ya man—I mean....I was your man....sorry...."

"Don't apologize, it just a lil slip up."

As Keisha took a sip of her drink, I looked over to her and noticed that she changed....physically.....her ass had gotten bigger and her breasts was bigger than before. I didn't realize that I was staring too hard at her until Keisha tapped me on the shoulder.

"I'm guessing you liking what you see?"

"W-what??"

"You was staring too hard at me. Well, you gotta thank jail for that."

"For what?"

"Adding more meat on my bones. Cause the last time you saw me, I barley had any boobs but since I've been out of jail, my breasts has gotten a little bit bigger."

"Well...I mean...I kinda do like of what I see."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled at my response, "Not surprised, but anywaysss, you still live at the same house right?"

"No, I live in a condo now, I sold my other house months after I got out of jail."

"You had a stash of money saved somewhere didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"Hm....at least you were prepared."

"Mhm yup.....aye....you remember that dude that you saw at the mall a couple of years ago?"

"I think I know who you're talking about....Why?"

"Well....He was at the same penitentiary as I was....."

"Oh....is he still in there.....?"

  "No....he's dead now....."

"Oh damn, who killed him?"

"Well.....I did.....but it was self defense tho!"

"So....you wanna tell me what happened??"

"Just to make it short, he saw me while I writing in my journal outside. I didn't realize that he was staring at me until one of the other prisoners told me about it. Then sometime later, he entered my room told me that he was one of men that kidnapped you and he almost shanked me with a sharpen toothbrush and I ended up killing him."

"Oh wow...."

"Are you....are you mad??"

"Oh, fuck no! I don't care about him, so I don't care that he died. You did what you have to do!"

"Oh okay. Well.....what else do you wanna talk about??"

"Well....Janet visited me while I was jail and she tells me that you always ask her how I was doing anytime she visits you."

"Mhm, I wanted to know how you was doing....even though we can't send letters to each other, we still got a way to communicate.....somewhat."

"Yeah....and also even though weren't together during that time, I'm still glad that you still check up on me...."

"No problem."

As I was admiring her from afar, I suddenly remembered what Janet said about Keisha when Jan first started visiting me, I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but I have to ask Keisha myself.

"Keish....can I ask you a question?"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Well....while Janet visited me in prison she implicitly told me that you lost something.....do you know what she was talking?"

She didn't say anything, but just grabbed my hands.

"Michael....I....this is hard for me to say this....but I did lost something....."

"What did you lose....."

I saw that Keisha was about to cry and I started to comfort her.

"I....I lost a baby....."

"You we're pregnant?? How long ago was this??"

"Almost 5 years ago...."

"Was it....was it mine??"

My heart dropped as soon as she confirmed it. I was almost a father....but that chance was taken away from me....

"Michael....I should've told you all those years ago, but.....I don't know....and I understand that you're mad at me for telling you this now than later..."

"Yeah, I'm alil bit mad....but I'm more upset that I almost got to be father....I always dreamed about being a father....and I almost got that dream...."

"Michael.....I wanted to tell you when the both of us was the hospital, but.....I didn't want you to be more stressed and plus I didn't want to have your blood pressure all up.....I'm so sorry Michael for not telling you sooner."

"I should've been there....but I wasn't....but I'm here now.......C'mere."

The both of us stood up from the couch and I hugged her. I kissed her forehead and comforted her once more, "We gonna get through this together....don't you worry about it bunny. I got you."

I knew that she was trying not to cry, but she lost that battle as soon as she cried into my chest. Seeing her this hurt over the loss of our unborn child breaks really my heart.

"Just let it all baby....just let it out....I got you mama."

After her crying subsided, I got down to her stomach level, kissed it and laid my head against her stomach.

"Michael what we're you just doing, I'm not even pregnant...."

"I know.....but......", I didn't even have to finish respond my sentence as soon as she caressed my hair and face & she also probably knew what I was trying to say as to why she didn't say anything.

"Hopefully one day Michael.....we'll have our baby....or babies in our arms one day....."

"Yeah....I know....and I hope that day will come too...."

I got up from the floor and hugged her once more, "i've missed you...."

"i've missed you too bobble head...."

I rolled my eyes at her and gave her a slight tap on her ass.

"See, you have not changed a bit Michael."

"I did change, it's just that I have grown so much while I was in jail and on top of that, therapy helped me as well."

"Hmm....I guess therapy is helping the both of us."

"Yeah...I guess so!"

"Well, I'm glad that we're getting our shit together."

"Yeah...me too."

"Welp....let's go back out there. They probably thinking that I'm choking you to death..."

"Yeah, let's go back before they start tripping."

As the both of us started to walk back to the backyard, I started to look at her ass once again until she sensed me looking at it, "Michael, stop looking at my ass. We ain't together remember?"

"So? I can still look though."

"Mhm. Whatever, you can look, i guess, but you can't touch."

"Tuh, don't regret those last few words cause everybody is ya new neighborhood will be knowing my name real soon."

She rolled her eyes and laughed at me, "Boy please! Don't get cocky and let's go."

She grabbed my hand and lead me back to the party happily enjoying her birthday.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

48.7K 407 23
THANK U GUYS SO MUCH 45K VIEWS!!! Bughead one shots: Don't read if you don't like Smut. This is Warning! Love u guys!!!โค #1 bugheadriverdale #1 bughe...
6.8K 159 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
39.2K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ท ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ . ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ
13.8K 466 24
Kayla has already been through enough turmoil in her life. She has a beautiful home, a job and she's married but that's just it..Nobody knew what hap...