The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

By Kinky_BabyGirl14

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... More

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem
Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets
Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion

984 27 0
By Kinky_BabyGirl14

I sit on the couch with my book as Marcel comes sulking into the room, grabbing a drink before sitting at the other end of the couch.

I peak over the top of my book with a raised brow but Marcel seems to be lost in his own thoughts. I give him a shove with my foot which seems to get him out of his head as he snaps his head to me, giving me a dirty look.

"What are you doing here? I thought Klaus was calling a meeting?" I ask him.

"Wasn't in the mood." Marcel tells me and I give him tight lipped smile.

Marcel tilts his head as he reads the cover of my book before looking back at my face.

"Why are you reading a book of names?" he asks as he tries to hide his smiled behind his glass as he takes another sip of his drink.

"She needs a name." I say as I place a hand on my bump before looking back at my page, "And Klaus has been as helpful as a rock with this matter."

"What have you got so far?" He asks.

"Nothing really. I mean there are some really good names but none just feel right." I shrug.

Marcel nods his head as he takes another sip and I close my book, sitting up properly.

"What about you?" I ask.

Marcel raises a brow at me, "What about me?"

"Do you have an opinion on names? I mean she will technically be your sister." I say to him.

Marcel chuckles quietly but doesn't answer me. I stand up and walk around but stop and put my hand on his shoulder, "Think about it. I could use all the help I can get."

I walk out the room as Klaus marches into the hall, I stop as he seems to be upset.

"Have you seen Marcel?" he asks and I nod towards the door but don't say anything as I make my way back into the room.

I grab my phone and dial Hayley, putting it on speaker as I start to strip out of my clothes and getting dressed into more appropriate clothes as not to have to listen to Elijah and Klaus's complaining.

The call goes to voicemail and I roll my eyes as put my hair up.

Hey, Hays. I have found a spell of sorts that could help you with turning your packs curse the right way around but I need a certain ingredient that only you can get. Phone me back or come find me, we need to talk about this before the full moon.

I grab my phone to end the voicemail before letting out a breath when something catches my eyes. A paper stuck in my window, I look at suspiciously before pulling it out the window and opening the folded paper.

As I read over it, I look around at my surroundings in paranoia. I place the paper down on the table in front of me before going over to my shelf and looking through all myself written grimoires until I find the one, I am looking for. I pull the book and bring it over to where I had placed the paper before opening it to a spell, I had written decades ago.

I read over the paper than the spell once more but every word matches.

Every letter matches.

It's my handwriting.

The paper is in my handwriting but I don't remember writing it. I rub my face as I scrub my mind to try and remember writing this spell more than once but still come up empty.

There is a knock on the door and I tuck the paper into the book, closing it quickly as I call out for the person to come in.

Diego walks in with a look of disinterest and I look at him over my shoulder before turning round.

"You do have manners. Imagine my surprise." I say with a smirk.

"Klaus and Elijah have sent me to fetch you. We have a problem with the witches." He states as his eyes wander around my room.

"Of course, we do." I sigh out as I grab my book and put it on my shelf but leave a magic mark to remind myself to come to it later.

"Is this a real hand?" I hear Diego ask from behind me which makes me spin around quickly.

Diego holds The Hand of Glory in his hand which makes me widen my eyes as he inspects it. I vamp over to him and snatch the object from his hand.

"It is." I say as I place it back in its spot gently before turning around to him with a glare.

"Touch my stuff again or we will find out if vampires can regrow limbs." I threaten.

Diego puts his hands up and rolls his eyes, "Whatever. Just hurry up." He grunts out before leaving me as I stare at The Hand of Glory and smile.

I can hear Klaus's voice from my room and roll my eyes before vamping out the room and downstairs. As I get to the bottom step, I find Klaus and Elijah standing over two dead vampires while other vampires litter around the courtyard, all talking to each other. I walk over to Klaus and Elijah before looking over the dead vampires.

The first thing I notice is the carvings in their foreheads and immediately squat down but end up sitting by their heads instead as I  take a closer look while Klaus and Elijah talk.

"Clearly, some upstart witch is salvaging old tricks." Elijah says and I look up at the two of them.

"When the bodies were found, how were they found?" I ask them.

Klaus and Elijah turn a little and look at me with a look that's somewhere between confusion and surprise.

"In a circle of salt with runes on the ground." Klaus answers.

"Why?" Elijah adds.

I sigh and swear under my breath as I reach my hands up for help to get up. Elijah grabs my one hand and Klaus grabs my other and both help me back onto my feet.

"I think that Rebekah might have been right." I tell them as they help me back up.

Once my feet are firmly on the ground, I look between the both of them.

"I think the harvest ritual didn't do what we thought because the ancestors or a witch messed with it. They brought back other witches in the place of the girls." I explain to them.

"Is that even possible?" Elijah questions as Klaus starts to give out instructions to the vampires in the courtyard.

"It is. I have seen them do it before but I am not sure why would the ancestors agree to do it this time unless a witch was at the wheel this time." I conclude.

"Everyone is freaked out, man. We haven't had witches killing vampires in a long time. Marcel made sure of that." Diego tells Klaus as he speaks for the vampires which makes me bite my lip in an attempt to hide my amusement but obviously, I don't do a good job because Elijah gives me a disapproving look which makes me break and smile.

I look back at Klaus as he finishes his speech.

"Not a single one of you will stand with me, so afraid are you of this new threat? You should know better. I'll handle this myself." He finishes with before storming off.

I look at Diego and vampires, laughing a little at them, "Cowards." I tell them.

"What do you want us to do? Go after a bunch of witches who have power we can't match?" Diego argues back.

"I am almost 5 months pregnant and I am not letting some bat-shit crazy witches take my home away." I tell them before, turning to Elijah.

"You should phone Rebekah and let her know about our problem because from what little I remember about this guy. We need to be careful." I tell him which he agrees to and vamps off, leaving me the idiots.

I look over them and an idea pops into my head, "Who wants me to owe them a favour?" I ask.

They look between them for a moment before some step forward including Diego which makes me smirk.

"Perfect."

I sit on my bed with my grimoire in one hand and the piece of paper in the other as read through both carefully. Elijah walks into the room without knocking and watches me as I am lost in my head, trying to figure my puzzle out.

"What has you so lost in those pages?" He asks me as he stands by the table in front of me.

I turn the book with the page around to face him, "Can you look at these? Are they the same to you?" I ask as maybe fresh eyes will see something I can't.

Elijah steps forward and takes the book from my hand and looks over the open page in the book and the loose paper. As he does, there is comfortable silence as I bounce my leg, waiting for his judgement.

"They are identical." He finds as he looks at me but his expression shows concern as my eyes start to move as I rake through my memories again.

"What is going on, Phoebe?" Elijah asks which snaps me out and making me look at him.

"I wrote that spell over a two decades ago-" I say as I point to the one in the book, "-and I found this in the window this morning." I point to the loose paper, "But both are in my handwriting and I don't remember writing a second one." I explain.

"If only I could remember than I could figure out why someone would leave this for me." I huff.

Elijah looks down at the spell and then looks back at me as something flashes across his eyes as if he has an idea.

"What spell is this anyway?" Elijah ask and give him a befuddled look but tell him anyway.

"I had a friend of sorts a while back who wanted my help to break the sire lines from originals and their lines. I was stupid and freshly into trusting people again so I helped him but I couldn't figure out how to do it without having access to the original while doing the spell. Instead, I came up with that spell which allows me to break all magic links and lines in a person."

"Maybe whoever left you the spell wasn't trying to get you to remember but was trying to point the spell out to you instead." Elijah says as he hands the book back to me while a realization comes over me.

"You're a genius." I exclaim as I jump from the bed and pull him into a kiss.

As I pull back from the kiss, I notice the phone in his other hand and remember the mission he was on.

"You get through to Rebekah?" I ask him but my questions causes his face to drop.

"No but I do have her location. The docks, warehouse 57. It's why I came here; thought you would want to come help." Elijah tells me.

"Thanks, but I think I have an idea to help us with our witch problem. You go and phone if you need me and I will be there in an instance." I promise and Elijah gives me a sharp nod before vamping away.

As Elijah leaves, my nerves feel like it's on fire as I worry creeps into my mind and I close my eyes, taking a breath before grabbing my phone and dialling Kelsey.

What's up, Pheebs?

I need a favour.

Okay, sure. Shoot.

Elijah has gone alone to some warehouse and there is a homicidal witch that is targeting Original vampires. Can you go and join him? Watch out for him?

Absolutely but I am calling this in as a future get out of jail card.

I roll my eyes at her.

Deal. He is going to the docks, warehouse 57.

I open the door to the restaurant and find a still sulky Marcel and Cami, talking by the bar.

"We're all monsters, Cami. If you're powerful like Klaus is, you just don't have to bother hiding it." Marcel says with a shrug.

I close the door carefully behind me but the bell still rings out which catches the attention of the two at the bar.

"Drowning your sorrows?" I ask Marcel, letting the door slam shut behind me.

"What do you want?" Marcel says in frustration.

"I actually came to talk to you about some information that may get you off your ass." I inform him as I walk behind the bar, next to Cami.

"Cami." I greet with a smile but she looks at me unsure.

"I am not here to cause trouble, just wanted to let Marcel know that I think I found a way to bring Davina back." I say and as the words leave my mouth both Cami and Marcel whip their head towards me which makes me grin.

"Marcellus. You remain always in the shadow of your father. Climb out from beneath it, will you, so you can die like a man?" A male voice says.

A familiar voice.

I spin round to the voice and when I see Papa Tunde, I pull Cami behind me as I stand in front of her in a protective manner as Marcel rises from his seat.

"Cami, you need to run now. Don't look back. Just go." Marcel instructs Cami while I slowly push her back towards the back door.

Cami, terrified, hesitates in the doorway but I use my magic and push her into the back room, looking the door.

"Ah. A witch. Now why would you be with one of his kind?" Papa Tunde says as he looks at me and I look at him as he doesn't seem to recognize me.

"You don't recognize me?" I conclude but than a grin spreads across my face, "Here, maybe this will help."

I move my right hand over my left hand, over the rose pattern tattoo which drops the glammer and puts all my scars on show. He looks over them but his eyes are drawn to the rune scars that were carved on my neck.

"Impossible. They said you had died." He says as he narrows his eyes.

"Your little show of ritualistic magic caused a big enough of distraction for me to get out. It was probably my shortest stay with them but the most painful. Shall I share with Marcellus why you have to do sacrificial magic and not just normal magic like the rest of the damn coven?" I say smugly.

Marcel vamps at Papa Tunde but his magic is stronger than Marcel and Papa Tunde slams him into the ground which effectively pinning him down.

He bends down and kneeling, taking out a bone dagger and pressing it into Marcel's head which makes him cry out in pain.

The yell seems to break something inside my head and I feel make my magic rush to the surface. I vamp towards him and grab him by the back of his cheap white suit, throwing him into the wall.

I walk to him as he hits the floor after hitting the wall and he watches me with wide eyes as he looks at my eyes as my magic floods into them, changing them purple. 

I smirk down at him, feeling a sense of power wash over me.

His fear only fuels my thirst.

With my magic rushing through me, I can feel every inch of his body, every beat of his heart, every ounce of fear that he emits.

"Do you know who I am?" I hiss, my voice laced with venom. "I am celui qui est sombre, and you, Papa Tunde, have made a grave mistake by crossing me."

He chuckles weakly, blood dripping down the side of his mouth. "I channel the power of an Original, darling," he says, his voice barely above a whisper. "You are no match for me."

I kneel down next to him, running his bone dagger along his chest. His body tenses beneath its touch, and I can hear his heart racing.

"Oh, sweetie," I coo, "you have no idea what I'm capable of."

With a flick of my wrist, I send him flying across the room and slamming into the wall. I turn my attention back to him and see that he's barely conscious. A smirk crosses my lips as I move towards him, my power swirling around me.

"You have no idea who you've messed with, Papa Tunde," I say, my voice like ice. "You have no chance of winning."

He watches me with wide eyes as I take a step closer and press my foot to his chest.

"I suggest you stay away," I whisper, my voice menacingly low. "Or there will be consequences."

I grab the hilt of his bone dagger and stab him in the chest with it while sending dark energy through it and into him, causing him to scream in pain. As the dark energy starts to infect him, black veins start to appear before his eyes roll back and he falls silent which makes me smirk.

I pull the dagger out and drop it next to his body before doing the exact spell that been sent me into a spin all day to break the link between Papa Tunde and Rebekah.

Klaus vamps into the bar and looks between me and Marcel, who is slowly getting back on his feet as he rubs his forehead.

"So much for coming to rescue you." Klaus says as he walks closer to me, looking at the partially destroyed bar.

I stand up slowly, wiping the blood from my forehead with the back of my hand as Klaus approaches. His eyes scan the room, taking in the destruction that has been caused in the fight.

"I didn't need rescuing," I say, my voice steady. "I had everything under control."

Klaus raises an eyebrow sceptically, but I can see the relief in his eyes. He had been worried about me, and I know that he only showed up to make sure that I was okay.

"You alright?" I ask Marcel, a hint of concern in my voice.

He nods giving me a grateful smile smiling. "Yeah, I'll live."

"Where is our problematic witch?" Klaus asks with raised brows as he stand where I had left Papa Tunde.

I walk over to Klaus and grab his hand.

"The other witches must have used their magic to bring him back to wherever they are. I did manage to break the link between him and Rebekah," I say, my voice calm but firm.

Klaus looks at me, his eyes softening as he realizes the extent of my power.

"You never cease to amaze me," he says, admiration in his voice.

I stand by the window in the living room, staring out it and into the streets of the Quarter as have my arms wrapped around my bump in a somewhat protective manner. I hear footsteps and turn around as they enter the room.

"I want to thank you. If you hadn't done your whole scary witch thing than he probably would have killed me." Marcel says as he walks into the room, standing behind the couch.

"Your family, of sorts. And you can ask my brothers or even Rebekah, I protect those who fall under that category. No matter how much of a pain in the ass they may be." I state while I give him a soft smile.

Marcel flops down on the couch and looks at me, "I haven't been the best person to be around, have I?" Marcel sighs out.

I sit down on the chair opposite him, "Not really but I get it. I didn't know Davina for long but I could see the two of were close."

"I just wish I could have said a proper goodbye to her." Marcel says softly and I can feel the grief in his voice as he does.

I give him a sad smile as I think of a way, I could give him his goodbye when I remember the hand of glory that Diego was messing with this morning. A grin spreads across my face and I stand from my chair as I twist my face in thought.

"Hold that thought I think I might have an idea." I tell him before vamping off to my room.

I bring back the hand and a small bag. I place the hand in front of Marcel but the bag next to my feet. Marcel looks it over before putting it back and giving me a confused look.

"What is this?"

"It's called The Hand of Glory. It allows for witches to open a hole of sorts to the other side in order to speak with those have died." I explain.

"So, you saying that this could allow me to speak to Davina?" He asks as he moves to the edge of his seat, leaning forward as he gets very invested.

"That's exactly what I am saying. I got it out of my storage so that Kelsey could speak to Kol and he could help her heal but I haven't had much time for that." I say as I pick up the candle and sadly smile at it.

"Kelsey?" Marcel asks confused.

I laugh softly before putting the hand back on the table, "I forget that you haven't actually met any of my people besides Hayley. Kelsey is like my sister, her and Kol were together before he died. She took his death hard and is still struggling but she won't admit it so I thought..." I drift off before sighing, "Anyway this isn't about that. Shall we do this?" I ask.

I stand to my feet and grab the hand before walking over handing Marcel the hand which he takes with not question.

I grab my bag and pull out a small bag of salt and a lighter. I give him the lighter before pouring the salt around his couch and he watches me with a slight confusion, slight intrigue.

"The salt helps focus so that only the person you are trying to talk to come through." I explain as I finish my salt circle.

I sit back in my chair and he looks at me waiting for instructions.

"I will start the spell and when you are ready, light the candle and focus on Davina. When you are done, extinguish the candle and don't let the candle burn out." I inform him as I pull out my earphones and silver rose knife.

"What are you doing with that?" Marcel asks, getting a little freaked.

"Earphones so I don't have to listen to your conversation with the little witch." I hold my earphones up before switching and holding sliver rose knife up, "Knife because heretics and dark magic to mix well."

As the words leave my mouth, I take the knife and make a slash down my one arm before sticking my earphones in, closing my eyes and starting the spell. At first, I feel a strong resistance from the ancestors as they try keep me from her but I am stronger and cut through them.

I am not sure how much time pass but I feel something hard hit me in the arm so I peel my eyes open and see Marcel with the hand, that candle is no longer burning. I nod my head at before using my magic to break the salt circle.

Marcel places the hand on the table as I pack my things back into my bag before looking at him.

"I hope that brings you the peace of mind you needed." I say as I finish up.

"Thank you, Phoebe. You will never know how much that meant to me." He answers and I give him a small smile and a nod.

"Why?" He asks which makes me pause in my actions.

"Why what?" I ask back, confused by his question.

"Why help me see Davina? Why help me say my goodbye?" He lists off.

"I am not a royal bitch all the time. You are hurting after losing someone close and I know how much that hurts so if I can help you hurt even a little less than I am happy to do so." I say with sad smile.

"I don't know where to start to pay you back for this."

"If you want to make us even than protect Klaus for me. I closer to my due date and one day I will be on permanent house arrest, I need to know that someone will be there with him when he starts doing dumb shit. I can send Kelsey to be that with Elijah but Klaus won't plot from anyone who he doesn't trust. And he does trust you, Marcel." I say as I sling my bag of my shoulder and pick the hand up.

As I get to the door Marcel speaks up from behind me.

"Amelia."

I turn and look at him, giving him a small smile, "What?" I ask, a bit confused.

"A name for the baby. Amelia." He tells me which makes my smile widen.

"Amelia..." I say as I test it out in my mouth, "I like it."

"I don't understand why I couldn't go to the church?" I question as I follow behind Elijah as he walks through the halls towards the courtyard.

"Because Papa Tunde is somewhere in the Quarter with the power from all the vampires in the Garden and probably out for revenge. Since you took him down yesterday, you are to stay inside and with one of us until the threat has been eliminated." He informs me which makes me roll my eyes.

"I thought bringing him to his knees and breaking his link to Rebekah by myself would be proof enough that I don't need to be locked away for protection." I point out as we get to the stairs that lead down to the courtyard.

Elijah spins around a shoots me a look which makes roll my eyes again.

"Fine, a prisoner I will stay. Just come with me, I think I have a theory about our witch problem." I say as I gesture to my room which Elijah gives in and follows me into.

Elijah walks over to me table and looks over Davina's drawings that I had laid out in a similar way he had.

"Why do you have Davina's drawings of Celeste?" Elijah asks as he places a hand on the drawings.

"The other day I saw Sabine in the Quarter and she said something to me that she could never have known but I need more information before I could say anything. I had a few of the vampires do me a favour, some stealthy investigating on behalf." I take a breath before continuing, "From the information I dug up, it was Sabine whose idea it was to lure us back her. I believe that a witch is body jumping and that she is now in the body of Sabine. I mean it would make sense how she knew about a fact that everyone besides me is dead."

"What has Sabine got to do with the drawings of Celeste?" He asks.

"Celeste's bones had no magic in them. Only a powerful witch would be able to manipulate the harvest magic to bring back dead witches." I spill out.

Elijah nods, his expression serious. "It's possible that Sabine, or whoever is in her body, is trying to use Celeste's magic to gain power over us."

I cut Elijah off before he can continue, "That's not what I am saying Elijah. I think the witch who is in possession of Sabine's body is Celeste."

Elijah takes a moment to process the information that I had just given him. His face twists with concern as he looks back down at the drawings.

"If what you say is true, this is troubling news indeed." he murmurs.

"I am sorry, Elijah. I know she meant a lot to you." I say but he just stares down at the drawings.

Diego knocks on my door and I look over at him with brows raised as Elijah looks to him as well.

"We have a problem in the courtyard." Diego says to Elijah, who nods and walks out the room, following after Diego which leaves me alone in my room.

My phone rings and I furrow my brows in surprise before quickly answering.

"Cami?" I answer in surprise.

Phoebe, we need to talk. Its urgent.

"Cami, I am a little occupied at the mome-"

I get cut off when Cami speaks up.

Phoebe, please. This is important.

"Okay, Cami. I will meet you at the bar?" I say as I start to get changed into outside clothes while holding my phone to my ear, using my shoulder.

No! Not there... Meet me at the church.

"Fine. I will be there as soon as I can." I tell her as I hang up.

I grab a dress off a hanger and slip it on before sitting on my bed with my shoes in hand, taking a breather before slipping on my shoes. I sit at my vanity and move my hand over the small braids in my hair before gathering the hair, putting my hair up into a ponytail while keeping the braids on show.

I grab my phone and my purple stoned dagger before slipping out the room. I close my door behind me, quietly before peaking over the railing to find Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah and Marcel all standing over the dead body of Papa Tunde.

As they are distracted, I use this moment to go down the back stairs and use one of the side doors to leave the compound without being noticed. I make to the street when a see a group of Marcel's day walkers walk into the street and I hide in the shadows but in that moment, Hayley takes that moment to phone me.

I swear under my breath before answering it quickly, whispering, "Hayley, its not the best time. Can I call you back later?"

I will be quick. Are we still on for tonight?

"Yes, we are. If you want me to do the spell than I need their blood. So, if you want to throw them a party as well than go for it." I whisper to her before ending the call as the vampires walk passed me.

I duck out of my spot and vamp away before they could spot me.

Rebekah and Elijah sit in the study, talking before Rebekah gets up from her seat and walks over to the bar, pouring herself a drink.

"It's not too early for scotch, is it, with all the witchy shenanigans and subterfuge afoot?" Rebekah says as she pours the scotch into one of the glass.

"It is entirely too early if one intends to drive, yes." Elijah tells her as he gets up from his seat as well.

"Funny, I don't have any plans to go anywhere." Rebekah snorts out as she brings the glass to her mouth.

"She's not safe here. You have to take Phoebe to the plantation house until this is over." Elijah informs Rebekah which makes her stop and place the glass back on the bar with a sigh.

"I thought we already figured out that making Phoebe do something doesn't end well." Rebekah points out.

"I can't do what I need to if I am worrying about her safety." Elijah sighs out as he takes Rebekah's drink, finishing it off with one slip.

"Phoebe doesn't need protection which I have told you before but fine, I will take her to the plantation." Rebekah agrees.

"Speaking of, where is she?" Klaus speaks up as he enters the study.

Elijah and Rebekah look over at Klaus in confusion.

"What are you going on about?" Rebekah questions.

"Phoebe. Where is she?" Klaus asks again.

"What do you mean? She is in her room." Elijah tells him before pushing past Klaus and walking through the house to Phoebe's room.

Elijah slams the bedroom door open to find it empty.

"I swear to god if those witches have done something with her, I will burn that whole coven to the ground." Klaus announces from behind Elijah.

Elijah notices the clothes she was wearing before and lets out a defeated sigh.

"The witches didn't take her, she left by herself." Elijah corrects him as he looks over Phoebe's daggers and notices the one missing.

I walk into the church, looking around as it is empty and deadly silent. I spot Cami sitting in a pew by herself with her eyes close, leaning forward. She is praying, I guess. I walk over and sit down next to her, waiting for her to finish before speaking. Cami leans back in her seat and take this as an invitation to speak.

"What's so urgent that you called me?" I ask her.

"A witch put a hex on Kieran." Cami say flat out which makes me raise my brows.

"Harsh. Why though?" I ask her, curious.

Cami just shrugs and I get a feeling that the Father didn't specify why.

"I can try help but there are just some hexes that can't be reversed." I tell her as I stand.

Something catches my eye and I see Cami pull out a blade which makes me grab mine as I watch it and her. Cami offers it to me and I release my dagger, taking it from her and inspecting it closely.

"This is Papa Tunde's blade." I say surprised before looking at her with narrowed eyes, "How did you get this?"

"A witch gave it to me. Said it would cause untold pain and torment, even to an Original. She said if I stuck it in Klaus's heart, she'd heal Kieran." Cami explains.

"Yet you called me and handed it over." I ask, unsure of her actions.

"I don't trust them and even though you scare me at times, I know that you will do what is right." Cami explains and I nod as I look back at the blade.

"I will help you as much as I can, Cami." I promise before my phone rings and I close my eyes, sighing out.

"What?" I answer the phone with.

Where the hell are you?

"If I tell you, will you calm the hell down?" I ask Klaus as Cami watches me.

Phoebe!

He growls out.

"Fine! The church." I tell him with an eye roll but before I can say anything else, he ends the call.

Cami looks at me with concern, "Is everything okay?" she asks, and I nod, trying to push away the frustration.

"Just a little family drama," I say, trying to keep my tone light. "But I should warn you that Klaus is on his way here."

"Right." Cami says as she stands before letting a breath out as looks at me, "I forget that wherever you go that he isn't far behind."

I stand as well.

"I don't know why you don't seem to like him but he is the best option you have if we are to get rid of the hex." I explain softly.

Cami nods her head, understanding the gravity of the situation. "I know, but sometimes I feel like he's more trouble than he's worth. He's always causing drama and stirring up trouble."

"I know," I say with a sigh. "But he knows how to get things done."

Just then, the door bursts open and Klaus strides in, his eyes scanning the room until they land on me and I try to hide me grin.

"You broke a promise." He says before vamping across the church and wrapping his arm around me, pulling me to him.

"I am safe." I reassure with an eye roll.

"We are leaving. I have witches to deal with and having you out in the open isn't helpful." He states as he moves his arm from my waist and grabs my wrist instead, pulling me behind him as he goes towards the door. I rip my hand from his grip and stop my movement which makes stop as well while he sighs out in frustration.

"Can't you ever just be easy for once." He mutters out.

"If I just went with the follow, I would be a boring bitch." I say with a roll of my eyes. 

"I do have a deal that will get me out this church and to a safe place of your choosing." I offer with a slight smirk.

"What is it?" Klaus grits out.

"You see, we have a bit of a problem-" I pull out Papa Tunde blade and hold it out to him, "You see the sticky witches, put an enchantment on this to bring unimaginable pain to those who are stab with it." I start with as Klaus takes the blade from my hand.

"The person who they want it in is you." I tell him which makes him look up at me from his inspection of the blade, "So to accomplish that they hexed Kieran and gave the dagger to Cami over here. Her instructions were to stick it into your heart and they would cure Kieran."

"And yet, she chose to reject their offer." Klaus says as he looks over at Cami with the bone dagger still in hand.

"Maybe if I were more like you, I could do it, but I'm not—" Cami pauses.

"A monster?" Klaus finishes her sentence for her before turning back to me.

"What is your deal?" Klaus questions as he tucks the dagger away.

"You help Kieran with the hex in the way you can while I look over all my grimoires for a cure." Klaus raises a brow and I finish with, "In the safe place of your choosing of course."

Klaus looks at me for a moment as if to trying to tell if I am lying about keeping the promise but I keep a straight face and keep everything to myself.

"Deal." Klaus says a knowing smirk spreads across his face which makes me narrow my eyes at him.

"Rebekah is waiting for you at the compound." He informs me as gestures at the door.

I walk down the aisle and as I pass Klaus, I stop next to him, "Behave." I say to him, quietly before leaving the church.

Rebekah and I pull up to the plantation and as we stop the car, we stare at the few cars parked in front of us as people buzz around the house.

"Who the bloody hell are they?" Rebekah questions as she goes to open her door but I stop her.

"Yeah, about this. I may have told Hayley the house would be free as tonight is a full moon." I tell her.

"Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst her cursed Crescent Clan will be-"

I cut Rebekah off.

"Human, but only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon. I need their blood to do a spell to reverse their curse. So, I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou for Hayley." I explain.

"Josh isn't dead yet? Well good on him. I love a nice survival story. " Rebekah say in an impressed tone.

We watch as a man wheeling a dolly out of the house as Hayley walks behind him, speaking to him.

"Listen, you all want me safe? Fine. I'll do as I'm told, I'll play a Disney princess. But I already promised Hayley she could do this tonight. Now, you could rat us out and we all get sent back to the depressing vampire den we call home or we could throw one hell of a party."

I look at her expectantly as I wait for her response, Rebekah watch the delivery people for a moment longer before swinging her car door open and muttering out, "Fuck it, I guess we are throwing a party."

Rebekah marches into the house as I climb out the car and grab the grimoires that I had grabbed from the compound. I walk into the house with the books in hand as I ignore all the people and set up myself in the living room.

I spread each grimoire out and grab a writing pad from one of the draw as well as a few pencils before diving into my research.

I have always been told since I was young that I have a habit of getting into trace such as this one. A trace where I am so focused on the task at hand making sure to complete it or to get some sort of result that the rest of the world falls away to me. I hear footsteps and voices but since no one called me name or tried to interact with me, I don't look up from the books and just carry on.

Eventually the footsteps quieten and a silence blankets around me.

A silence that I am not use to. A silence that pulls me out of the trace and back to reality.

I stand from the couch and look through the window to see darkness outside which makes me move from my room and into the dining room where I find Hayley picking up plates.

"How are things going?" I ask as I pick up a plate from next to me and hand it over to her.

"Good. They all gave some blood which I slipped into your bag earlier." Hayley says.

"Learn anything new about our family?" I ask further.

"Not really. It's their one night of freedom, speaking about my parents isn't really a topic for a celebration." Hayley tells me with a shrug but I could tell it was hurting her.

"I seriously doubt you invited us here to wait on us." A voice say which makes me and Hayley turn around to face him but we don't say word to him.

"You're Hayley and you Phoebe. I'm Jackson. It's nice to see you again." He introduces himself.

"You're the wolf who's been watching me." I conclude with a nod.

"I gotta keep my eye on you. Precious cargo and all." He says which makes me put a hand on my belly.

"Right. Gotta protect the miracle baby." I say as I giving him a polite smile.

"No, that's not what I meant. I don't care about the baby. Sorry, that came out wrong. I mean, of course I care. It's just that..." he looks at Hayley, "You're a Labonair." Than he looks at me before his eyes drift down to the rose tattoo on my hand, "And you have the mark. My interest is in you the both of you."

I bring my hand up and start to rub my mark but I knew what he meant by it. But by Hayley's expression, him and her had more to talk about.

"I will let the two of you talk." I say before I leave the room.

Celeste/Sabine is continuing to take Elijah on a tour throughout the city when She notices Elijah hasn't said anything in a while.

"Am I putting you to sleep?" She questions.

"As surprising as you might find this, it's not every day that someone asks you to betray your own brother... Celeste." Elijah says.

"How did you know?" Celeste asks, impressed.

"As Davina was drawing your likeness, I dared to imagine that your presence was near. But it wasn't me who put it all together. Phoebe proposed that you were body hopping and at first, I was sceptical but then I wondered-– could you have possibly cheated death by using your power to place your essence into the body of another? Phoebe insisted that you were in Sabine, something about knowing something you shouldn't?" Elijah explains.

"Of course, the silver rose vervain scar. Phoebe. That woman is really something I will give her that. I mean the years I spent doing spells after spells on her while she barely had any blood in her, yet she fought against us with every fibre of her being. I was the there day she really lost her mind, I stood in front of her and looked into her eyes as Papa Tunde dragged that special little rose dagger of hers, across her back to look into the core of her power. I watched as something in her snapped, as her screams turned to laughter. Do you know what she did once he had her magic core exposed? She absorbed his. Even without contact to her chaos magic, she was able to absorb Papa Tunde's ancestral magic, leaving him only able to do sacrificial magic. That woman has the power to destroy the world within the palm of her hand." Sabine reminisces in an impressed tone.

Elijah looks at her stunned and taken back by her confession. Celeste steps closer to Elijah and kisses him. 

When she pulls away, her lipstick is on his lips, and he quickly becomes dizzy and weakened. Elijah becomes even weaker and struggles to stay on his feet. When he starts to speak, his speech is slurred.

"What have you done to me?" He manages to get out.

"Oh, it's a simple enchantment. You needn't worry. I'm not here to kill you, Elijah, I'm here to teach you the error of your ways. "Always and forever" was the greatest mistake of your life."

Elijah suddenly passes out and falls unconscious to the ground while Celeste stand over his unconscious body shaking her head at him.

Feeling a wave of hunger, I get up and start to walk to the kitchen when I am suddenly hit by a wave of dizziness which makes me stumble and grab the edge of the piano but I accidental knock a glass over causing it to crash into the ground.

Hayley and Jackson come running into investigate the nosey but when they see me, holding onto the piano as I wait for the dizziness to finish Hayley vamps over and grabs my arm to steady me as she looks at me with concern.

"What wrong, Phoebe?" She asks me.

"It's not me. It's Elijah." I tell her but the dizziness passes and I stand up straight, "I think I am fine."

I wait a minute before letting out a breath of relief but not a moment later a sharp and strong pain start in my chest which makes me scream out and grip the piano. I scream and grip the lid of the piano so tightly that I break it off as I yell out again as I start to claw at my chest.

"Phoebe!" Hayley shouts as she grab me again and looks me over but sees no obvious problem, "What's happening?!" Hayley demands as she start to freak.

"Klaus..." I scream out loudly as another pain rips through me but it dulls a minute later and I get out the rest of my sentence, "The pain it's coming through my link with Klaus. It's to much for him so his body is sharing it along the link." I pant out.

"Phoebe, Jackson said that a witch talked to Eve, was that you?" Hayley asks and I shake my head no, as I try to recover from the pain. Hayley's eyes widen before she vamps off to the back while Jackson helps me to the chair.

Hayley comes back with a panic look, "Rebekah isn't in the back and the rest of the pack is gone."

"It's all a trap. They wanted them all. They have my family." I tell her as I stand up from my chair.

As I get near the front door, the whole house bursts into flames which makes me jump away from the door in fright.

I feel the heat of the flames on my skin, as smoke fills the room. I turn around to see Jackson and Hayley looking at me with fear in their eyes.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, trying to focus my powers. I can feel the flames around me, but I do not feel the heat. I open my eyes and raise my hands, and the flames start to swirl around me, forming a protective barrier. I walk to the front door and try to open it only to find it sealed which I couldn't siphon without burning.

I turn to Hayley and Jackson, panic setting in as I realize the gravity of the situation. "We have to get out of here, now," I say urgently, my heart pounding in my chest.

Hayley nods, her eyes wide with fear, and without another word, we all bolt towards the back exit and I grab my bag as I vamp past. But as we reach the door, we find that it's been sealed shut as well. 

Panic grips me as I realize that we're trapped.

"We're not getting out this way," Jackson growls, his eyes flickering with orange flames as he tries to burn through the door. But it's no use - the door is reinforced with magic, and there's no way we're getting through it.

"We have to find another way out," I say, my mind racing as I try to think of a solution.

But as I look around, I find none which lead me to my next thought which I knew would get us out. 

"We need to find my family," I say, my voice ringing with sureness.

I grab Hayley and Jackson's hand but as I do Hayley's eye widen in confusion.

"What are you doing?" She asks, desperately.

"Something risky." I mutter before I close my eyes and say a spell quietly as I feel the flames start to nip at us but I finish my spell instead of focusing on that.

When I open my eyes, I see the burning plantation from the front yard while Haley looks at me with a look of betrayal.

"You said that spell shouldn't be done when pregnant." Hayley reminds me of my words that I had told her once.

"Everything is okay." I mutter as I place a hand on my bump.

I look back at the plantation house and raise my hands, muttering a spell while watching as the flames die slowly.

Elijah vamps into view a moment later and comes straight for me, pulling me close to him as he holds me tightly.

I bury my face in his chest as Elijah's embrace envelops me. His love and warmth are the things that keep me grounded in this moment of mayhem. I pull back from his embrace and look up at him.

"Where is Klaus?" I ask worried as I can still feel the pain in my chest but push it down in order to focus. Elijah pulls me back against him, burying his head into my head.

"I don't know." Elijah whispers down at me.

"Rebekah's gone as well." I whisper back to him.

"I know." He mumbles as he presses a kiss on the top of my head.

"It's the witches." I tell him as well.

"I know." He repeats as he rests his head on mine.

I pull out of his embrace looking at the burnt house before turning my glaze over to the woods where Hayley had last seen her.

"I am getting them back." I announce before vamping to the woods.

I search through the woods when I find on of Rebekah's shoes and frown down at it as I feel sadness start to sit on my chest.

I hear laughter echo through the trees and immediately follow it, not caring who it belongs to but wanting to kill them anyway. I come up from behind as Celeste, Genevieve and Bastianna all stand towards Elijah. I had dealings with each of them at one point in my life.

Elijah lunges toward at Celeste, she uses magic to bring him to his knees. He screams in pain while she laughs.

"What a horrific ending to your pathetic, diseased family. I guess "always" isn't forever, after all." Celeste says to him.

"I wouldn't be to sure about that." I say as step out of the shadows as my demons dance in my eyes.

All three witch turn around, facing me as a smirk spreads across my face.

"Always will be forever as long as I have breathe in my lungs." I inform them.

The three witches link hands and start to chant out a spell at me but I give them a wild look. When I don't fall to my knees in pain but instead just rub my head, they look at me in fear.

"Cute." I say as I spit out a bit of blood from my mouth.

"You want to see something truly powerful?" I ask as I grin with the blood still covering my teeth as my magic manifests in my hand.

The three witches cower at the sight of my magic. I could see the fear in their eyes. I smirked as I stepped forward.

"You witches should have known better than to mess with me," I say as I slowly walk towards them. "I am not someone to be trifled with."

The witches, still holding hands, try to back away, but their fear keeps them rooted in place. I raise my hand, and my magic starts to glow brighter. Celeste moves from her spot and my magic hits Bastianna instead. The witch scream as my magic envelops her.

The other two watch in horror as my magic takes root and causes Bastianna to glow purple with my magic before it destroyed her from the inside. The purple light that covers her, fades out and darkness takes it place. 

Her body covers in dark spidered lines before her body disintegrates into nothing.

I look to where Celeste and Genevieve were standing moments ago to find them missing.

"You can run but I will find you." I shout out before vamping off in the direction I know Celeste had gone.

As I run through the darkened woods, I can hear the faint sound of Celeste's laughter, echoing through the trees. I follow the sound, my senses heightened by my magic.

Suddenly, I see her.

Celeste stands at the edge of a cliff, her body silhouetted against the moon. She turns to face me, a wicked grin on her face, and beckons me to come closer. I watch her carefully as I feel her full power flow off her and it is almost addictive.

"No matter how much power you have, you will never be me, Celeste." I say.

"I don't want to be you. I want to beat you." she corrects me.

"You are welcome to try." I say as I manifest my magic again.

Celeste uses her magic to slam against a tree and choke me slowly.

"Everyone thinks you are so special but I know the real you, the girl who use to beg for us to free her." Celeste taunts.

Her words just fuel my anger. I reach my hand I front of me and grab her spell which makes her look at me in shocked as I pull the spell from my throat. I give her a devious smirk before using Silas trick. I get into her mind make her see me I many different forms, all taunting.

She fights against the magic me as she tries to find the real me to put an end to the torment. I pull my dagger out and vamp myself behind her, grabbing her arms while holding the dagger to her neck.

"Without me Hayley's pack with stay cursed." She tells me but I smile as I slide the blade and cutting her a little.

"I have that handled." I mutter.

"I will just come back as someone else." She reminds me as she tries to twist as a chance for me not to kill her.

"You won't." I whisper to her say as I spin the dagger and slip it into my sleeve.

Celeste lets out a cackle as she rubs her throat, "You humanity will be your dow-"

"You see when you have someone's bones, the spells that you can do are endless." I add, cutting her off as I slam my hand through her chest and gripping her heart.

"You hurt Elijah. He loved you and you hurt him." I say as I twist her heart which makes her cough out blood.

"Elijah put his stupid oath of 'Always and Forever' above everything else. I died because of Klaus and Elijah just forgave him and moved on as if nothing was wrong. You may think that your apart of their family but you will find out soon enough that you are just on the outside, looking in." she splutters out but her words a distraction as she tries to do a discrete spell to knock me out.

"I don't think so." I say as I use my other hand and grab hers, breaking it in as many ways as I can.

"You are a heartless bitch." I tell her before I rip her throat using my teeth while ripping her heart out with my hand. Celeste's body falls to the floor and I drop her heart to the ground next to her as I look at her.

"Literally." I say with a vindictive smile before walking off back to where I left Elijah while covered in blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Said it once, will say it again. I love violent Phoebe.

Thanks for reading this. Please leave a vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
653K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
5.8K 240 24
Sequel to the AU Elijah's Eternity: Ten years have passed by and a mournful Elijah has finally started to move on without his lady. In that time, he...