His Coco

By choobeibi

Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked con... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
!please read!
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Epilogue♡
ANNOUNCEMENT!

chapter 30

17.3K 557 54
By choobeibi

"It's done, yayyyyy!!!" said Iris, collapsing on the sofa.

"Yeah, it is." replied Ailee, joining her.

Tonight, Emma will be introducing her boyfriend officially to the family. She just told her parents last week and they all were eager to meet and welcome him into the family. So here they were preparing for the grand dinner.

"You've met him before right?" asked Iris after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes I did," she responded.

"So, what do you think? Do you approve of him?"

"Hmmm, he appears to be good but I don't know much."

She nodded thoughtfully.

"Whatcha both cooking?" came the voice of Alex from the other side of the room.

"Nothing," Iris replied dryly.

"Move yo ass and do some work. Don't be just sittin' around. Will ya?"

Iris gasped.

"How-fucking-dare you? You come here after hanging out with your 986 girlfriends and 10 dumb friends and have the audacity to ask us to work when all we've been doing all day was running around helping in cleaning and cooking. Don't you feel ashamed? You know what doesn't answer that. We already know. You are the most shameless, arrogant, egoistic-"

" Fucking hell woman! At Least breathe"

She took deep and loud breaths deliberately to irk him even more.

Alex rolled his eyes and turned towards Ailee to find her busy with her phone.

"Don't tell me you got a boyfriend too now little munchkin. One is enough for me at the moment to deal with." he said plopping down next to her and peeking in her phone.

She quickly flipped it and gave him the best smile, racking her brain for a good response to throw back at him.

"I did and his name is Flynn Rider"

"Nice choice but Rapunzel is a cruel enemy you got yourself."

" They broke up long ago so I think we're good," she said giggling.

" Alright, you ask him to wait till you turn twenty six, hmm?"

"But we are already engaged and the date for the-"

"Nah you're not getting married anytime soon and you're most definitely not moving outta here. He got to come here and live with us periodt." he said, patting her head and left murmuring something about his beauty sleep.

Ailee smiled and nodded.

"God, do we really share the same genes? I mean look at me and then look at him."

Ailee laughed looking at her, enlarging her eyes for dramatic effects.

"Anyway I'm gonna go and shower and I think you should too."

She nodded and they went up into their rooms.

Upon reaching inside she checked her phone again to find multiple pictures of Doodle sent by her sugar.

She didn't bring him here because of this whole chaos in her house, well that is what she told him but the actual reason is that he won't be lonely at his home anymore. She noticed how he got busy with him and his place looked much livelier.

She laughed at the last one which was a video where Doodle was running with his bottle of moisturizer in his mouth and Xavier was chasing him while cursing endlessly.

Sometime later she willed herself to get up and run herself a bath and decided to wear a beautiful white dress that reached up to her knees and applied a little makeup.

Satisfied with her looks she snapped a good thirty mirror selfies of herself and immediately sent it to her man who was eagerly waiting for them.

"Come out Lily! They're here" called Gigi from outside.

"I'll be there in a minute" she replied and sat down on her bed to wear her white fancy flats.

It'll be fine Lily. You'll be fine.
She chanted with deep breaths and went down.

When she reached the living room she could hear people talking, making her nervous.

She quietly entered and sat down next to Alex hoping no one would notice her and they did not except one who was looking at her very intently.

There were only two men present apart from her family, one was Mr Ferraro and the other she didn't recognise.

Where were his parents? She thought.

"Hey Alex?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, you good?" he replied quietly.

"Yes, but who's that guy with Mr Ferraro?" she asked discretely pointing at the guy who was shamelessly staring at her.

"His cousin, he said," he shrugged.

She made an 'O' face and sat back just listening to the conversation of her elders.

They all headed to the dining room and sat down.
Emma was sitting on the right of Damien Ferraro and on his left sat his cousin, Alvaro Russo.

"Ailee, why aren't you eating?" asked Damien, smiling politely.

Everyone looked at her making it harder for her to gulp with all the attention she was receiving.

"Salad please" she said almost inaudibly to get out of this situation and he passed it to her then continued the small talkings with her other very curious siblings.

Ailee couldn't eat.

She was one word away from having a panic attack. Alvaro 'accidentally' touched her foot three times because they were sitting across each other and everytime he mouthed her a sorry, there was always a nasty smirk resting on his face.

She was doing so fine with socializing so far but guess it's limited to being with Xavier only, with others she just doesn't feel so confident.

The fact that none of her family members noticed it yet churned her stomach in a bad way.

For the first time she left without eating dessert and went outside in the garden and didn't go back inside till she saw them leaving.

They all gathered in the living room to share their experiences with the about-to-be family member and Ailee snuggled up with her father to calm down her racing heart in his warmth.

"Dad, what do you think?" asked Emma. She hasn't stopped blushing all evening.

"He looks good and earns good too but I can't tell his personality in just one meeting. I don't know what he is like from the inside so you better keep bringing him often. I am not done testing him." he said, nodding his head while patting Ailee's arm.

"Yeah I'm far from approving him just yet as well Emma. It will take ten years tops for his documents to get approved by me." Alex voiced out his thoughts.

"I think he will keep our Emma happy. They looked so cute and he couldn't stop staring at Em. Remember when he accidentally dipped his chicken in water instead of the sauce that was so funny." Juliana, their mother said.

" Yeah he's whipped," said Mila, biting her banana.

" Why are you so quiet, Lils?" asked their father.

She got tears in her eyes. It was so traumatizing. The way he looked, his expressions, his touch everything. Should she tell him?

"Lily?"

She flinched and looked at her mother who was now sitting next to her and holding her hand.

Giving them a polite smile she said
"I-I am just not feeling great"

"Oh honey what's wrong? Shall we go to the doctor?" she asked worriedly.

"No, I'll just take some medicine and sleep."

" Alright here's your medicine ma'am"

Her parents squished her in a tight hug from both the sides and she erupted into laughter when they started tickling her with no mercy.

"S-stop sto-" she wheezed out and they stopped.

"Okay, go now and rest"

She nodded and went back to her room.

Sitting on her bed she thought maybe she won't see him again?
And if she does and he showed no good changes then she will definitely tell her parents.

Or Xavier.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Prepare yourselves for the ride.

I honestly didn't want to write anything like this but shit happens.

I'm so thankful to each and every one of you for 114k

There will be more fluff chapters in between so don't worry 😉

Next chapter hint: 🔫🏖️🤝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 49.9K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
1.2M 26K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
Poised By A

Romance

767K 18.5K 39
Poised; - To be ready and prepared to do something. ********** "I'm not that sure you're able to deny what we have, baby-girl." He leaned his face i...
736 9 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...