Bounded in an arrange marriag...

By Anonymous-author8

A business man and a doctor bounded in a pure bond of marriage by thier families. Both belongs to different r... More

Introduction
Mohsin's House Tour
Shivangi's House Tour
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Haldi Ceremony)
Chapter 7 (Sangeet)
Chapter 8 (Nikkah)
Chapter 10 (wedding Night)
Chapter 11 (First Day In Sasural )
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Next Chapter When?
Promo
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram Handles
chapter 25
chapter 26

Chapter 9 (Shadi)

595 39 19
By Anonymous-author8

Chapter starts from evening of the same day where khans entered in joshi mansion which was adorned and illuminated by lots of  flowers and lights.

Khans were about to enter but sheetal and other cousins of shivangi stopped them . They were holding lots of paper made boards and after reading the words which were written on it mohsin chuckled .

Sheetal: humari maange puri karo puri karo ji puri karo.

Mohsin: kya maange h apki saali sahiba.

Sheetal: maangein to bht h lekin abhi ke liye sirf ek hi h. If you want my sister pay up mister.

Sajjad: kyu pay krein hum humari bhabhi ko lene aein hein bhulo mat miss sheetal ji nikkah is already done.

Sheetal: to ap bhi bhulo mat mister sajjad ji k apki bhabhi abhi bhi humare kabze mein h cash ke bina to ap log di ka chehra bhi nhi dekh sako ge.

Everyone laughed at her words.

Mohsin: acha to saali sahiba bataiye kitne ki demand hai?

Sheetal: zyada nahi bad 1 lakh 1 hazar 100 rupay.

Mohsin: sab ek ek kyu h kya hum jaan sakte hain?

Sheetal:wo kya hai na jiju humari mata shree ka kehna h k 1 number jo hota hai na shubh hota hai ab unko kese taal skte hain.

Her mother came from behind and lightly twisted her ear.

Sheetal: aray mera kaan nahi jiju ka naak pakarna hai.

Mohsin: aray par mera naak kyu.

S.M: beta humare mein rasam hoti hai honay wali saas ko damad ka naak pakarna hota hai enter honay se pehle.

Sheetal: or mazay ki baat ye k naak jitna zyada laal hoga, beti or damad ka rishta utna hi strong *giggles*

Mohsin: hain mumma mein parrot ki tarah laal naak leke kese shadi kru ga pictures kesi aein hi meri.

S.M: aray beta ye to pagal hai bs halke se pakarni h.

Mohsin: oh phir thik h.

Sheetal: jiju back to topic humay cash chaiye warna no entry for you.

Sajjad: nhi denge hum to.

Sheetal: tch yar itne baray buisness man ka bhai hoke itne kanjus ho. Mehak di yar kaha phas gae ap.

Sajjad: oh hello kanjus nhi hu apne bhai ke paise bacha raha hu.

Sheetal: oh hiii apke bhai ab humare jiju bhi h.

Mohsin chuckled at her. He took a check book from his pocket which his ammi has kept in his pocket for this only. And wrote the demanded amount and gave her.

Sheetal: yay thank you jiju you are the best saaray bolo mohsin jiju zindabad.

Mohsin: pagal *side hugged her*

They made mohsin sit in mandap after some time it was time to call bride down.

Madap decor

Moshin was impatiently waiting for her.
Shivangi came decending stairs with her mother and father she was looking like an etheral beauty that came for mohsin from heaven.

Mohsin saw her and was just looking at her only. When shivangi was about to sit beside him he came in his senses. Shivi sat beside him and was looking down. Mohsin secretly hold her hand and whispered.

Mohsin: ye itne jaan lewa hamle hum par ek hi din mein wo bhi 2 baar. Uff

Shivangi blushed while looking down.

Pandit ji: vadhu ke pita kanyadaan ke liye aagay aein.

Shivi's father came forward and start doing kanyadaan. A tear espaced shivi's eye which mohsin saw but he couldn't wipe it infront of everyone.  He just whispered shivi please don't cry. After kanyadaan shivi's father put their hands togeather and said to mohsin.

S.F: apni sabse anmol or keemti cheez tumhe de rha hu kyu ki mujhe umeed hai tum meri princess ko apni queen bnake rakho ge.

Mohsin assured him that his daughter will live like a queen His Queen.

Pandit ji: ab varmala ke liye kharay hojaein.

They stood up shivi's mother bought varmala both took the varmala first mohsin was about to made her wear it but samarth and her father carried her a little upward. Seeing this sajjad and his father carried mohsin a little up and he slide the varmala in her neck. They both got down and shivi was about put varmala but he was taller than her but mohsin bow infront of his queen making everyone awww on them.

Pandit ji: ab phero ke liye aagay aaiye.

They took 7 pheras promising to be with each other at every step of life.

They sath in madap after pheras.

Pandit ji: vadhu ko mangalsutra pehnaiye.

Her mangalsutra

Mohsin made her wear a mangalsutra  and then filled her maang when he was filling her maang shivi's hands were shivering. After filling her maang he saw her hands and holded her hands. She smiled at him.

Pandit ji: vivah sampan hua ab ap dono pati patni hai.

Mohsin's happiness had no bounds but shivi could not understand what to feel happiness of getting married to a gentleman or sadness of leaving her home and family or fear of starting new life.

They both took blessings from elders all wished them and finally it was time for bidai. The moment came from which shivangi was scared. Leaving her family.

Shivi's father hugged her and that was it. She started crying loudly.

Shivi: papa mujhe nhi jana please papa ap kyu bej rahe ho muje mein to apki princess hu na phir ap muje apne se door kyu kr rhe ho nhi jana muje papa please.

Shivi's whole family was crying seeing her like this even mohsin had tears in his eyes.

S.F: aisa nhi bolte beta tu ek family ko chorke jaa rhi h but ek or family tera wait kar rahi h achi cheezon ko or ache logo ko apni life mein rote hue welcome nhi krte haina?

While cupping her cheeks. Shivi nodded. Her mother hugged her.

Shivi: mein ja zarur rahi hu but agar ap dono ne apni medicines time se na li na to bta rhi hu usi waqt aake ap dono ki khabr lu gi

Her parents chuckeld. Her mother kissed her forehead.

S.M: humesha khush reh or ye ghar aj bhi tera h or humesha tera rahega.

Shivi proceeded towards her brother.

Shivi: kanha teri shivi di ja rhi h.

These words were enough to brings tears in her brother'ss eyes. He hugged her tightly.

Shivi: kanha dekh aise mat ro teri shivi di ne bht mushkil se control kiya h khud ko warna ab mn bhi ro dungi.

After saying good bye to him shivi searched for sheetal.

Shivi: sheetu kaha hai.

S.M: pta nhi abhi to yahi thi.

Some relative: mene usay shivangi ke room mein jate hue dekha.

Shivangi was about to go but mohsin held her hand.

Mohsin: mn bhi chalu please.

Mohsin knew they both are most closest to each other and would not be able to control so it was better to go with her. Shivi nodded her head.

Both goes towards her room and it was slightly open. Shivi opened it without making any noise and saw sheetal lying on bed on her stomach with a photo frame which had her and sheetal's photo. Sheetal was crying badly.

Suddenly she saw two hands caressing her head. She looked up with her red eyes and saw shivi and mohsin. Seeing them she got up and wiped her tears.

Sheetal: congratualtions finally ap dono ki shadi hogai or meri nakchadi behn ab apki hui jiju. Le jaiye ab isay yaha se.

Her voice cracked at last sentence. They knew she is faking all this.
Shivi cupped her face.

Shivi: jaa rhi hu mn ab reh lena mere room mein wese bhi you always wanted mine room na.

Sheetal looked down few tears escaped her eyes. Shivi hugged her tightly and started crying. And sheetal lost her control. She broke into loud sobs.

Sheetal: di mat jao na please mein nhi reh sakti apke bina please apko pta h na mn har baat k liye ap pr dependent hu phir bhi ja rhe ho

Saying this she started hiccuping. Shivi broked the hug. She cupped her cheek.

Shivi: sheetu gudiya pls calm down teri taboyat kharab hojae gi. Mohsin please pani dijiye na.

He gave her a glass of water from side table and she made her drink it while mohsin was rubbing her back trying to calm her.

Shivi: mohsin ap pareshan mat hoiye sheetu ko panick attacks ka problem hai jab bhi ye stressed ho ya sad ho to isko breathing issue hota hai.

Mohsin: sheetal beta ap thik ho na.

She nodded slowly but still tears were not stopping from her eyes.

Mohsin: bache dekho apki di ki ab shadi hogai ab shadi ke baad to har ladki ko jana parta hai ap bhi jaoge but iska ye mtlb bilkul nhi h k ap apni di se door hojao ge. Ap jab dil chahe apni behn se milne aajana ya humay bula lena and i promise din ho ya raat sardi ho ya garmi apki ek call or hum dono haazir.

Shestal chuckled. Mohsin sighed that both sisters were now calm.mohsin holded her hand.

Mohsin: to kya ab humay ijazat hai?

Sheetal looked at shivi.

Sheetal: di ek bar apni godi mein sula do.

Shivi looked at mohsin and he nodded with a smile. Shivi made her lay in her lap and start caressing her hairs. In no time sheetal was asleep. Shivi kissed her forehead and made her sleep on pillow.

Mohsin helped her in getting up.

Mohsin: chalein begum?

Shivi nodded with a smile and glance at sheetal last time and goes downstair.

Shivi: mumma ap sb log apna bht khayal rkhna or sheetu ka sabse zyada pls mein usko kal call kru gi.

Her mother nodded and she saw her family with tears in her eyes. Their car came and mohsin helped her in sitting in the car and himself settled beside her. His family was in another car behind them.

Thier car

In car

Mohsin: shivi thik ho na?

Shivi: ji sorry wo late hogya ap sbko meri waja se.

Mohsin: pagal ho jaan sheetal meri bhi behn ki tarah h usko aise condition mn kese chorke aate.

Shivi: wo bachpan se mere sbse zyada close h. Hum dono ne har cheez humesha sath hi ki h chahe wo mumma ko tang krna ho ya or kuch.

Mohsin: dont worry you can meet her any time you want.

Shivi holded his hand, and iterwined their fingers and put her head on his shoulder. Mohsin smiled at her.

Precap
First night

Authors note
Hey dear readers. From tomorrow for 3 days i might not update the story because i have practicals thats why i have written this chapter so long. I hope you guys will understand. Do vote and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
1.1M 47.4K 105
A blooming love story : Dr. Kanwar Singh Virk is a gynaecologist meanwhile Sehej Kaur Sandhu is a school teacher. Both of them are tied into an arra...
47.1K 4.1K 41
It wasn't romantic or easy. It was just something that happened." "God! Was it worth ruining everything?" "It wasn't. Dhruv, it happened. I don't w...
1.4K 90 1
Two people realize that even though hate is a powerful emotion, love is stronger and if they can open their hearts and get over the past, they'll fin...