Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 39

1.1K 33 5
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, Kaga shoots down Akagi's planes who is still under the effects of the sirens' hypnosis, Akagi attacks Kaga from behind and Ayanami repels the attack, defending Kaga.

Kaga: Thank you.

Ayanami: Seize the opportunity!

Kaga makes a frontal charge against Akagi and she fires her cannons, Akagi who was preparing another attack receives the impacts on her hands causing her attack to cancel and Kaga using her good arm, she grabs her by Akagi's shirt.

Kaga: Wake up for once sister! Wake up, your sister Amagi will be sad if you don't wake up once and for all!

And then she gives Akagi a powerful headbutt causing Akagi to lose consciousness and fall backwards into the sea.

Ayanami: Did we win?

In that Akagi begins to regain consciousness of her and she looks around her confused, then she grabs her head.

Akagi: Are you? Where we are? What's going on?

Kaga: Sister, are you alright? Remember me?

Akagi: (Hesitates) Yes, I'm fine, you're Kaga, why do you ask me that? (Looks at Kaga's rig) Kaga, what are you doing with that rig? Weren't you an aircraft carrier?

Kaga: This? Well, I can't use my rig anymore... (Coughs up blood) Cough. Cough.

In that The girls grab Kaga who collapses and her rigs disappear returning her to her human form.

Akagi: (terrified) Kaga, what happened to you? Why did you return to your human form?

Kaga: I'm sorry sister, but after this mission I will leave the service, in the previous operation I lost my arm, my heart was stabbed by a high-ranking siren and I suffered serious injuries... hehehe, my body can no longer bear the use of the mental cube

Akagi: Kaga, how did this happen? Why did this happen to you?

Kaga: You should know the answer, my friend.

Akagi: (cry) I don't know, what happened? I don't remember what happened, can you explain it to me?

Kaga: How much do you not remember?

Akagi: I don't remember anything, why are we here? What day is today? Why do we deploy and because I'm hurt, do I have amnesia?

Javelin: It may be that the siren brainwashed Akagi and she got rid of her with her headbutt.

Kaga: It could be.

Then Kaga began to explain the situation and Akagi was in shock for everything she did, she did not remember anything about the war against Azur Lane and because she wanted to start the Orochi project and go to war against Azur Lane, she was practically told. reset the brain to that date.

Akagi: Impossible. I couldn't have done such a thing... no... no............ no..........

Kaga: Alright, help me get away from here.

The girls from Azur Lane helped the empire girls to move to a safer place, on the other hand, Kitty noticing that there are still many high-ranking sirens of the Tester class hanging around there, she deploys 5 Skywarriors to attack to the high-ranking sirens, carrying an absurd amount of bombs there was no way for any of them to escape.

Meanwhile Prinz Eugen and her fleet are firing their cannons to eliminate the Tester class siren, in that Yuudachi sees Ayanami and her friends from Azur Lane coming towards them, they have just left Kaga and Akagi with Soryuu.

Yuudachi: Ayanami!

Then Yukikaze and Shigure also go to them and hug Ayanami while crying with happiness.

Shigure: So you were fine.

Ayanami: Yes, they treated me like a princess.

In that Yuudachi notices Javelin and Laffey.

Yuudachi: Huh? oh! It's you from the other time!

Z23: Why are you in the Azur Lane fleet!?

Javelin: (Awkward laugh) Hahahahahaha.

Ayanami: Long story, but I'm already here to fight the Orochi.

Hipper: That's what we've been doing!

Laffey: Wrong, we'll all do it together... (Thumbs up)

Eugen: Fufufu, I get it.

Tester: Are you done talking yet? The gossip was interesting, you know?

Eugen: Yes, as you have heard you already know what is going to happen. TRUE?

Tester: Yes. (Why is Orochi standing still and doing nothing? Does she want to take her time before destroying Red Axis and Azur Lane? But she's already taken too long, we don't have time to play with them)

In that all the ships of both factions were unified to fight together against a common enemy.

Many ships and siren planes were destroyed by the coordinated fire of the unified fleet, many bombs from the heavy bombers hit the Tester class sirens hastening the death of the enemy ships.

Tester: What are you doing Orochi!? Hey Yo, go see what that fool is doing!

Tester 2: Ok!

In that Tester 1 was killed by a guided bomb, the other Tester ran away in a hurry towards Orochi.

Tester: Hey Orochi! What is the...!? Whaaat!?

In that what she sees is Orochi's corpse lying on her deck and Orochi's mental cube is lying next to her all destroyed.

Tester: Orochi has fallen! AHHHHH!

BBOOMMMMMMMMM!

A bomb pierces Tester on Orochi's deck, when all the sirens were killed Kitty alerts everyone that she had killed Orochi and destroyed her mind cube, it wasn't long before the siren fleet was completely wiped out.

Belfast: (Looking at the clock) I think it was not necessary for the queen to bring the cavalry, it was good that we take care of the situation.

Belfast sends a telegram to the Queen's fleet, Elizabeth is somewhat confused when she receives the message that the advancing fleet together with the empire's fleet managed to successfully capture Orochi.

Nagato: what? So fast?

Hood: I'm surprised they did it in record time.

QE: Well, thanks to Kitty Hawk, the situation was more easily resolved.

Nagato: Kitty Hawk? I think I've heard that name somewhere... Ah! Is that the Eagle Union aircraft carrier I read about in Akagi and Kaga's report?

QE: (awkward laugh) Hahahaha, well something like that.

Warspite: What shall we do with Orochi?

The girls looked at Nagato.

Nagato: What do you want to do with her? You won the war, so it's up to you.

QE: Well, I think it would be good for us if we could analyze it and use it in some way.

Warspite: If we could clean up all sorts of siren tech it would be a blessing in all sorts of ways and use it against sirens.

The war was over, they all agreed to meet in a week to sign peace and organize a new organization to fight against the sirens.

Taking advantage of the situation, Hornet and Hamman visited their sister who was on loan because she was seriously injured and is recovering in the San Diego hospital. When they arrived, they were pleasantly surprised that their sister was standing up and seeing them. she kindly smiles.

On the other hand in the Sakura empire, Akagi was arrested for investigations of the crime of treason, due to some appeals she has house arrest and she is taking care of Kaga who due to pressing her body cannot walk and is now in a wheelchair .

Now Nagato is in talks with the 5th Carrier Division.

Nagato: We don't have any punishment at all except that we lost a lot of money by losing Orochi who is in custody of the Royal Navy and Eagle Union, Akagi is in reserve due to her judicial investigation for treason, Kaga as you know is crippled.. Soryuu and Hiryuu left for Azur Lane along with their escort as diplomats to sign the peace treaty so I want you to take the role of the first aircraft carrier division and lead our fleet.

The girls were very surprised.

Zuikaku: Do you want us to lead the fleet?

Nagato: Yes, Shokaku, I name you as the CO and Zuikaku as the XO.

Both girls thanked for the position granted.

Nagato: Before they leave, I have sent a request for reinforcements to Azur Lane, in a few days you will see a fleet that will come as reinforcements.

The girls nodded, then left Nagato's office.

As Akagi and Kaga walk around, Akagi pushes Kaga's chair.

Akagi: I'm so sorry for everything, because of me you...

Kaga: It couldn't be helped... I didn't have time for you because of my job as an instructor and I broke my promise to Amagi, I'm really sorry for everything... and it's not that I'm upset with you, besides you're not guilty You're welcome, it was the fault of the sirens who did all those evil things to you, if you continue like this you will be innocent since if the sirens hypnotized you it was against your will, right?

Akagi: You're right.

Both girls kept walking.

Meanwhile in Iron Blood Eugen gives her report to Bismark.

Eugen: This whole fiasco leaves us a great influence on the empire and gave us a bad image.

Bismark: Loyalty is honor... Only those with power can save humanity.

Eugen: Speaking of which, Azur Lane gave us an interesting proposition.

Bismark: What is it?

Eugen: It's back to the old days, sharing bases like before the war.

Bismark: (raising an eyebrow) Really?

Eugen: Yes, all the flags will be flown at all the bases in the world.

Now in Pearl Harbor we can see that all the flags of all the countries are flying on the poles of the academy while all the girls from all the countries are playing and chatting there, we can also see Z1 flirting with Hatsuharu.

Z23: Damn lady!

On the other hand, Shiranui is taking revenge on Akashi by making her work 24/7 for all the time Akashi was absent from the empire because of the war.

Akashi: This is worker abuse!

Shiranui: You owe me 12,284 million yen for being away all this time. Who was it that drank all the broth when you were missing? Tell me? Who? I! I had to work for you! Now stop complaining or I'll use you as shark bait!

Akashi continues to work in silence.

After that Kitty, Ayanami, Laffey, Javelin, Unicorn and Z23 were called to Wales's office.

Me: We're here, what do you want from us?

Wales: We need to talk.

They sit down to listen to Wales' words.

Wales: I will entrust you with a very important mission, from now on you will go to the Sakura empire to assist the empire against the siren threat since their fleet has lost many assets, Akagi and Kaga out of service. The second division is here as diplomats so the fifth division are the only aircraft carriers available in the empire, the rest of the empire's light aircraft carriers are in Truk and Korea defending territories against the siren and cannot be mobilized from that area for what Nagato told me to send reinforcements, so I think you can complete the mission.

We all nod, I see that Unicorn has already lost her shame and shyness, she has matured a lot during this war.

Wales: As of now you are the 7th fleet.

Before the name I am surprised, in my previous life the USS Kitty Hawk was the leader of the Seventh fleet stationed in Japan, Impossible, There are many coincidences for it to be true, yes, it is a coincidence. Then I see Wales wink at me... Ah! It was not a coincidence! She knew it!

So after that we left the office.

Me: Good, now we will prepare to set sail tomorrow morning, then we will have lunch together on the cliff where we met Ayanami.

Javelin: No Objections!

Laffey: I'm in.

Ayanami: Hmm.

Unicorn: Count me in.

Z23: Really?

All: Yes!

The girls nodded and we prepared to set sail.

THIRD PERSON POV

After the meeting, Wales talks with the high-ranking girls of Azur Lane to decide who would be Wales' successor, she wanted a vacation and visit her older sister that she hasn't seen for years, so the girls voted for Enterprise to be the successor. successor as Yorktown would retake the presidency within a week and Enterprise had no choice but to accept such a position.

After that Z23 is walking towards the cliff until she sees the group waiting for her to start lunch.

Javelin: Nimi-chan! Here!

Z23 runs to them to start lunch, then they talk a lot while joking and laughing.

END................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 702 86
Got obsessed with these so I wanted to make one of my own Ships: noco, gidgette, gwourtney, trustin, aletyler I will update slow so I can get ideas R...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
74K 2.2K 54
After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... WHAT? DISCLAIMER: Azur Lane is not...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...