The God Fruit (One Piece)

Av Lillie1512

The Straw Hat Pirates, after defeating Doflamingo, depart from their new found friends and make their way bac... Mer

Jade Island
The Demon Within
The Past Arises
Farewell
Moving On
Deep
I Have a Dream
Sake, Suspicions, and Spotted Seals
Fireworks are Flying in this Heated Battle
The Girl on Fire
Pain
Version 2.0
Remember Me
Am I Doing this Right?
Epilogue: Snow

A Warrior Worth My While

3.7K 84 42
Av Lillie1512

One after another my opponents fall. Every single one of them are males. I can't believe that there are barley any female swordsmen challenging me. My insides turn thinking about it. I hate the stigma that women do not make fitting swordsmen. Yes I get that people think that males have more muscle mass than females and that there bodies won't develop to be able to withstand the force of male attacks. Blah, blah, blah people are ignorant dumbasses.

A women can be just as capable as a man. Sword fighting is not just about power, it is about the technique, intelligence, and faith and connection a person has with their sword.

I look at the clock; its 5 o'clock. Time to go to my class. I make my way to one of the classrooms we have in our dojo. I teach various classes at the dojo from beginners to experienced fighters who want to learn new sword play. This was an idea Gin came up with. I think he thinks the positive emotion of the children and their hopes and dreams will rub off on me. However it is not working.

This class consists of beginners who were born on this island or in the New World, the children of those brave and strong enough to reach here, and the children of pirates or marines that want there children to grow strong just like them.

I slide the classroom door open. Seven heads turned their eyes to me "Arya sensei Arya sensei!" they chorus. I pat their heads when I walk in, trying to be caring to the young ones like Gin told me to be.

They are only two girls and five boys in my class. All of whom are about around seven give or take a year. The rambunctious crew has already took out sparring swords and have them scattered everywhere. "You guys having some fun when I was gone?" I try to say in a calm voice, but it failed to come out that way and they all apologize.

One of the girls in my class with long blonde hair pulls at my pants. "what is it Lily?" I ask kneeling down to be on her level. She looks up at me with big, round, sad eyes and pointed over at a young boy with a blue buzz cut name Yoseph ,"He said that my long hair will be of disadvantage to me in battle," the young girl hiffed.

Her eyes are brimming with tears but I don't change my mind on what I am going to say," Your long hair will be a disadvantage. It is something that people may grab on and pull, or it could fall in your face and block your field of vision. "She looks down disappointed. A small memory tries to come forward. I push it back, "but you can keep your long hair if you like. You'll just have to have it pulled back so it won't get in your eyes. Here."

I look through the cupboard and find an old kimono and cut of a thin piece with my sword. I tie the girls hair up. "There you go. Now it will stay out of your eyes. Its up to you if you want to keep you hair long or not. I true swordsman shouldn't fight dirty enough to pull on your hair. Just remember don't let vanity get in the way of swordplay," I pat her head. She thanks me and but still look deflated and apologizes for me having to ruin a kimono for her. I tell her they were old and ugly anyway and she giggles. I guess I finally said something right.

I look down on all of there smiling faces and envy them. But shake the thought. The only reason I came here was to get stronger.

We work on simple sword techniques all of class and at the end we spar. I make them spar at the end of every class because I find it the best way to to sharpen their skills. Plus Gin would always tell me in the past "No matter how much your practice swimming on land you don't know if you can't actually swim until you hit the water." That man always said the weirdest things to me.

I pair everyone up. The boys that I have paired up with the two girls don't resist. Part of me hopes that they will always stay like this, but I know there minds will be tainted by the world.

I sit back and watch calling out the occasional keep your stance wide or don't take you eye off your opponent. They have improved; all of them can pretty much do basic swords play even if it is choppy.

After class ends most everyone leaves right away except a few of the boys. As I clean up the room, I hear the boys talking one of the them is Yoseph, "I can't believe that we have to spar with girls. What is the point? They will never be as strong as we will." Shishishishi they laugh.

I slam the cupboard with the practice swords in it. They turn around quickly and look terrified. " Why can't women be as strong as men?" I question looking down upon the boys. The one that isn't Yoseph is shaking. Yoseph rolls his eyes and starts, "Well my daddy is a marine and he says that they are weak and delicate and the only reason that your staying as number one is because they won't fight you seriously."

I grind my teeth and put my hands on the his shoulder maybe a little too tight, "If you every doubt my strength or any girls, I will be glad to take you on in a challenge whenever you feel like it, but I suggest you come and watch me fight my challengers first. You may change your mind." Yoseph steps back and solemnly nods. I pick up my sword and storm away.

I huff back to my room. The kids are so young I cannot believe that they are already being ruined. Every moment I lose faith in people more and more. I had almost made it to my room when Gin stops me, "I would just like you to know that your father is coming to the island tomorrow."

I smirk, "At least that gives me something to look forward to on this God forsaken place." Gin looks worried for me and asks if I want to sit on one of the benches by the koi pond. I nod because I know he will just follow me if I say no.

I figure he is going to start his lecture that he does at least once a week about how I should be more kind, nice, and let people in. Saying that my demeanor is hard, sharp, and intimidating and how he feels so sorry for my humanity. Then he rambles about how the children would help with that. Even though recently they have been making it worse.

However today started a little bit differently, "Arya, you are not happy here any longer are you?" I look at him questionably, but shake my head.

He continues, "I've seen you walk out of your classes angrier and angrier every week." I stare at my cold reflection wishing he was wrong but he wasn't. I've become more of a statue than a person. Lacking in emotion so I stay driven on becoming the best possible swordsman I can be. But that is nothing new. Is it really the wrong thing to do if it has been working? Anyways I've been like that since Gin has known me. He places his hand on my shoulder and I snap back to the conversation, "I think you should leave this island with your father when he comes."

I blink is disbelief, "But he's a..."

He silences me, "after your mother was killed 13 years ago your father brought you here to train and for your protection. He wanted to protect you from those who are still searching for you, pirates and marines alike." I nod understandingly.

For a moment my mothers death resurfaces in my mind. Her body limp on the ground, blood splattered on the debris around her.

I shake the thought and furrow my eyebrow, "Did someone find out that I was still alive?"

Gin hesitates, "The rumors are starting up again. Have you used your powers on this island recently?"

I look down, "Only at night but I was using my Haki so I would have been able to sense if anyone was watching me."

Gin sighs through his nose, "There are ways to get around that Arya. That's why I think you shouldn't stay on the island and move for now. So people can't find you. If your mother was alive she would be devastated for you to be captured."

I stand up and start heading back to my room but turn back give Gin a stern expression, "I can't run my whole life. I don't need protection anymore. I've surpassed everyone that has come to this island. You can't baby me any longer. "

Gin starts, "That's why your father..."

I snap, "My father has never been apart of my life. He comes and go whenever he wants to. He doesn't care about me. The only person that ever did was my mother and she died 13 years ago. I'm 21. I can take care of myself!" I stomp away hearing Gin mumble something about if I only knew.

I slam open the door to my room grab an extra blanket and head down to the beach.

When I get there, I lay my blanket on the sand. I sit down and cross my legs and meditate. I don't care what happens or who it hurts. I will become the strongest and be able to roam the world without fear.

I let out a deep breath. The only thing that has kept me alive is not to let emotions get a hold of me. No more weakness, no more letting anyone in. Up until now its been working minus losing my grip on my anger with Gin. From now on it will be different. I fall into a deep meditation.

When I awake. I strip down to my black under garments. The moon makes my already pale skin look as white as a pearl. Walking toward the water, the sand feel soft between my toes. I make my way out into the water and just float. I look up at the sky and just let the water consume me. The water cools my skin and I close my eyes. I let my body float and feel weightless. Some times I wish I could just float into the water and disappear. The water is always where I feel most powerful. It's where all thoughts slip my mind and feel like I can make my sharpest decisions.

I open my eyes and and see a shooting streak across the sky. I watch as more fall, lighting up the endless sky. I don't remember the last time there has been a meteor shower on this island. I have this feeling that tomorrow something big will happen. Something that will get me off this God forsaken island.

I stand up and the water drips of my body. I put my elbows out and hold my hands open about 6 inches apart from each other at chest level. I breath in and my yellow eyes open piercing the night.

Time to train.

*On the Thousand Sunny -Zoro-*

The sky finally becomes pitch black. Nami has been excited all day because she says this is going to be one of the biggest meteor showers that we will ever see on our journey. So here we all are on deck lying in the grass.

It has been about a week since the battle with Doflamingo. We all still have a few miscellaneous injuries but in the end the SMILE factory was destroyed, everyone was returned to there normal bodies, memories were restored, and like always Luffy took down the big guy. I have to say I'm impressed on how strong he has gotten but there is no surprise. He is my captain after all.

We lie/sit in a circle on deck. Robin is leaning with Chopper in her lap. Nami is lying next to her then Usopp, Luffy, Me, Brook, and Franky who takes up half the circle with his large body.

Sanji comes out twirling about with a tray of drinks, "Nami-swaaaaaaaaaan, Robin-Chaaaaaaaan, I brought your drinks to make your nights perfect." The ladies thank Sanji and he does that dumbass giddy dance whenever any women talks to him.

Then I hear Usopp whine, "Hey Sanji where the hell are our drinks! Stop playing favorites!"

Sanji snaps at Usopp, "get off you lazy ass and get it yourself! The ladies shouldn't have to lift their delicate fingers when I am around." I roll my eye and take a drink from my beer. I planned ahead. That damn ero-cook; if he focused more on his training and less on girls maybe he would actually be strong.

Nami tells Sanji sweetly to just relax and enjoy the shower. The heart eyed idiot swoons and takes a seat between the ladies. "Everyone look!" Choppers small voice fills the air. Everyone looks up and stares at the sky, but the air stood still. Chopper pouts and looks up at Robin, "didn't you see it Robin." She smiles down at him, "Keep looking up I am sure we will see another one."

Just then the sky seemed to appear that it was falling . Hundreds of meteors streaked the sky.

There seems to be a moment of awe among the crew . Franky breaks the silence, "This has to be one of the most super things I have ever seen!"

Brooks was the next to comment,"This would give me goosebumps.... If I had any skin! Yohohohoho. Skeleton joke." The crew glares at him but Luffy is doubling over with laughter.

"The meteor shower still isn't as beautiful as you two ladies this evening," Sanji swoons trying to gain attention form the ladies again.

Robin turns to Nami, "This was a great idea Miss navigator. It has been a long time since I've seen a shower. Hopefully one doesn't hit the ship." This sends Usopp in a panic.

Nami just laughs it off, "Bell-mere, Nojiko, and I would do it whenever one was happening at home." Nami hugs her knees and smiles. When the women isn't being money grubbing she can actually be a sweet person.

Luffy smiles big and rests his hand on his hat that is sitting on his chest, "It is like everyone hopes and dreams are returning back to Dressora." Everyone looks at Luffy surprised by his profundity. Our captain may be an idiot but he knows whats to say during times like this.

From then on everyone just lays back and enjoys the night. Eventually Usopp starts spouting off about how he caused the meteors to fall from the sky or something. Spouting off one lie after another. I really don't pay attention.

As the night draws on, everyone heads back inside. I stay outside for awhile. I am used to being up at sporadic hours anyways. I can sleep in the morning anyways; no one seems to care. I gaze at the stars blanketing the sky. I wonder what kind of island we are gonna end on next.

Once again Luffy told Nami to head toward the island that seemed to be the most dangerous. Nami and Usopp protested quickly, but luckily for them the most active log pose was no where near as active as the one that pointed to Punk Hazard. We are headed off to that island now. I wonder what it is going to be like and if Luffy will dig up trouble again.

I lean against the mast and close my eye. I guess I will figure out eventually.

*Jade Island -Arya-*

The light of the sun breaking the horizon wakes me up. I look around. I am wrapped up in my extra blanket leaning against the entrance to our village. My clothes are hung on the railing after I showered and washed off after training. I stand up dropping the blanket around me. Goose bumps form on my skin when I get dressed. I don't remember the last time it has been this cold on a summer island. I shake out my short black hair to get any salt and sand out.

I stop my hand in my hair and think about Lily yesterday. The memory pushes it's way back in. Once I came to the island the first thing they told me that my long hair would get in the way. I didn't care. I took my sword and cut it off right there. I didn't care about it, I just needed to be stronger. The only reason I am this strong is because people stripped me of beliefs like vanity and the emotions that came with them when I was young. I can't believe I let it resurface. Pitiful.

I lay my blanket in the sand and rest Kokushibyō in my lap. The sunrise is covered by some random lumps of clouds making the sky tint pink and purple. I usually enjoy watching the sunrise but today not only are the clouds are blocking my view, but there is a ship. I blink and look at it. Is that a sunflower? No... It has a bear face kinda.... Yellow and orange? I think it I'll conclude with it being a lion. After trying to figure out the what that thing is I see the flag. It has a skull and crossbones on it wearing a straw hat.

"Straw Hat pirates," I whisper to myself. I have heard the tales and rumors about them spread in the news and by the mouths of pirates and marines a like. I've heard that they took down multiple Shichibukai and befriended others. I also saw Luffy's picture in the paper of him morning his brother. From what I have heard their crew is made out of a rubber man, an assassin, a thief, a so called God, a skeleton, a cyborg, a strange looking blonde man, deer type animal, and ironically a pirate hunter.

My interest fell onto the swordsman. I have heard a lot about him from my father. He has a very high bounty 320,000,000 berries. No bad but nothing compared to his captain. I think I will battle him. Maybe actually get a good training session out of him.

I figure I have about half an hour to change. Also seeing the ship reminded me that I need to look nice for my father. I smirk two good sessions in one day and I am going to leave this island today even if it has to be with my father.

I run back to my room and open up my dresser and pull out a kimono my father gave to me. It has no sleeves; it just covers the top of my shoulders. It is a deep purple with gold roses embellished on it. The kimono falls to the mid part of my thighs and has a black belt to tie it close. I hate looking all girly but I have to admit it was easy to fight in and wasn't restricting. I pull up my black thigh high tights and put on my black flats. My mother always liked when I dressed up traditionally, as my father points out every time he comes to this island. I started dressing nice just so he would shut up. I not always a fan on how it looks but with what I am wearing I'll be light on my feet. I feel more comfortable in my boots but they are heavy.

I strap Kokushibyō to my belt and start to walk out of my room when something glistening catches my eyes. It is the rose hair clip my mom gave me to hold back my bangs when my hair was long. The rose was only about the size of my palm. I don't know why but today, for the first time in a long time, I feel like wearing it. I reach over and I attach it above my left ear. I wonder if this is why my dad bought my this kimono... I shake the thought out of me head. He has never been in my life why should I care.

I run back to the beach and sat on the fence and leaned against the post of our town entrance. The Straw Hats were only about 15 minutes out now.

"What do you want?" I ask. Gin is only about six feet behind me, "You have been following me since I left my room."

He looks at me seriously, "Are you ready to leave with you father today?"

I scoff, "Only if I have to. I rather steal a boat and sail off by myself. Besides you know I can't drowned; the water doesn't scare me. I could become a pirate." I nod over toward the oncoming ship.

Gin just laughs at me, "You are your father's daughter you know that? Both are so serious and I never see you smile. You don't even around the kids."

I look at him sternly, " They are growing up and following in the world's footsteps. I thought them being here would train them not be like that but they don't even respect me."

Gin sighs, "you are so naive."

I glare at him, "If you knew nothing of the world but your home village and this island you would be naive too." Gin looks like he was about to say something but he knows that this time I am right.

"Land hoooooooooooooo shishishishi!" I look up and there is a man rocking towards Gin and me. The man stops about eight feet short of us. He is wearing a red jacket exposing a large X scar on his chest on a surprisingly toned chest. There is a yellow belt tired around his waist, he is wearing blue shorts, and a yellow straw hat with a red ribbon wrapped around it. He giggles, "Hey there lady and old man. What island did we end up on?"

I looked at him curiously. A lot smaller that I thought he was but who should I be to judge on appearance. I reply to the young man, "You are on the Island of Swordsmen: Jade Island."

He gives us a big closed eyes smile," Island of Swordsmen that sounds fun! Zoro is going to love this place!" Fun? I wouldn't put it that way.

"Luuuuuuuuufffy! You shouldn't charge into an unknown island like that," yells a women with long orange hair in a green striped bikini top and jeans. The whole crew appears in front of me on the beach they look like there wanted poster for the most part well accept for the skeleton who's wanted poster was a concert poster, the blonde man with a curly eye brow in a full back suit and tie with an orange button up, and a tan man with a long nose, unruly black hair, and with very high yellow overalls and a funny hat.

They all stop and stare once they see us but none of them seem to be to concerned and they shouldn't be. Neither Gin and I are giving off a fighting intent.

When the blonde man catches a glimpse of me he runs over to me and starts doing a weird wiggling dance, " You are the most beautiful women I have every seen! You must be some sort of angel sent from the heavens!"

I quickly draw Kokushibyō and point it less than half and inches to his throat, "Back off," I growl.

For some reason the man erupts in a nose bleed, "Your even stunning when you are mad. Is there anything I could do for you?!" He returns to his serious form and puts a hand to push Kokushibyō's blade down, "We can go back to my ship and I can cook you a romantic dinner." I turn the dull side of the blade to the man and dash forward faster than the eyes can catch and send the man flying. I crew seems a little less at ease now but the one with the orange hair is rambling on about how he deserved it.

"Damn ero-cook," I hear someone mumble. It is the pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro. I scan him once over. He is wearing a dark green floor length kimono with a maroon belt, had a black bandanna tied to his left arm, his black pants and boots sticking our of the bottom and the green part of his pants sticking out where his chest is exposed. He has a long scar across his chest and has lost one eye. Now I know who has done that. Like the stories tell he has three swords strapped to his side. One in a maroon case, one in a black case with embellishments, and his hand is leaning on the one in the white case. I catch the man looking me once over. Its a swordsmen thing. He meets my eyes and slightly opens his mouth like he wants to ask me something but closes it and shakes his head.

The blonde man runs back over to his crew and with than Luffy turns to Zoro, "Zoro guess what this lady says this is the Island of Swordsmen! Isn't that cool! I wonder if swordsmen make good food?!"

Zoro's head readily snaps to attention and I nod, "Yes what he said is true. This is Jade Island and we are known for training some of the worlds best swordsmen. My name is Arya and this is one of the sensei at the dojo Shoshiryo Gin."

Luffy starts with a big grin on his face and jabs a thumb into his chest, "I'm Monkey D. Luffy the man who is going to be king of the pirates!"

The skeleton who is wearing a gold crown, pink daisy covered pants, orange boa, a button up, and a handkerchief introduces himself next, "My name is Brooks and I was wondering if I could see your panties."

A fist hits him in the face and the orange hair girl is next, "Nice to meet you Arya I'm Nami. Lover boy over there is Sanji. The woman with the black hair and sun glasses is Nico Robin," the women give a light smile and a small wave, "the brooding swordsmen there is Zoro..."

"and I am the great Captain Usopp with a crew of over 800,000 thousand men!" states the long noised man. The next man towers over me. He has shaved blue hair a giant torso and arms that don't look anything human more like machine. He is wearing a red floral short sleeve button up and just a speedo. He announces, "My name is Franky and it is super nice to meet you!"He strikes a pose in which he puts his arms together that forms a star.

What a strange group of people. The last one is a small deer of some sort, who is wearing orange shorts and a yellow with a white vertical tank top, and wearing a pink and blue had, "and my name is Tony Tony Chopper." He waves with a small hoof.

I am puzzled by what kind of creature his is. I have never seen one on this island before I knee down, "What kind of animal are you? Tanuki?"

The little animal puffs, "well I am a reindeer of course!"

I blink at him, "You look different than the ones I have seen in books."

"Well that's because I ate the Human Human fruit I can change forms," He informs me then turns into a figure almost as tall as Franky with fur ringing around his neck. "Fascinating," I whisper.

I bow, "It is nice to meet you all. I have heard stories about your crew. Most of you look like your posters." I turn to the skeleton, "Well except you. Your a skeleton. . . How does that even work?" The skeleton rambles about how he ate a devil fruit and his soul got lost on the way back. When his soul found his body he had no skin. Uhhhh okay?

I turn to the blonde hair man, "Did you have surgery to fix your face? Do your eye brows rotate different ways?"

Zoro barks a laugh, "Ha I think it looks just like him!"

"You shitty swordsman!" Sanji whips one of his legs toward the swordsman head.

Gin coughs trying to regain attention, "Your ship should be safe just docking in the beach. Jade Island is considered a neutral zone. We do not care if your are pirate or marine, we just teach the way of the sword."

Zoro interrupts, "About that old man. I was wonder if I could fight or at least spar with your strongest. It would give me a good way to see if I have improved my abilities."

Gin looks over at me and we nod and he disappears in a flash. "So cooooooooool! That old man disappeared just like that!" Their captain ogled.

"Gin is headed back to the dojo. He will prepare you a place to eat and a place to stay while you wait for you log pose to reset in a week." I inform them. "I apologize but we do not have to much offer on this small island. The swordsmen here believe in a simple life so they can perfect their skills. We do have a hot spring you can soak in and get refreshed."

I turn toward the swordsman. "When would you like to challenge the top swordsman of this dojo?" The swordsman lets out a big smile, "Hell right now sounds good."

"Woooo we get to watch Zoro kick some guy's butt!" Luffy cheers. I glance at him and debate whether the belief in is swordsmen is admirable or just plain stupid.

"Zoro are you sure your injuries are healed?" He looks down on Chopper, " I am sure. I am pumped and ready to take on this guy."

"If you are all ready then please follow me to the dojo." I lead them toward the dojo. Looking at the swordsman out of the corner of my eye. He seems to be doing the same.

*Zoro*

What luck that we get to spend a week on the Island of Swordsmen. My old sensei from back at home briefly mention this place. But all he really said that it was really dangerous to get to and only the best could get here. I smile to myself. I guess I am moving up the totem pole huh?

We were greeted by an old bald man name Gin and a women named Arya. She wore very traditional clothing, and had a black sword attached to her waist. But that wasn't what interested me about the women. Her skin was very pale for being on a summer island, her dark hair cut short most likely for convenience, and those golden piercing eyes. She reminded me of a familiar swordsmen I have ran into before but I shake the thought from my mind. Her family life isn't important to me.

The way she stood you could tell she was a proud and powerful swordsman. The amount of power she had just emanated around her. The thought made me smile a bit. If there are people this strong on this island today's fight was gonna be fun.

We start walking toward the dojo. I see Luffy puff his cheeks and say this place is plain and boring. He wanted to see more fighting. Nami asked an odd question, "Are there not many women on this island?"

Arya shakes her head, "There are few women on this island. The women of the world seems have it planted into their minds that they are women they don't make good swordsmen. Its a sickening thought really. Women can fight just as well as a male if she doesn't let emotions get to her and just trains." I look towards the women. How she says it is harsh but she is right. I look down at Wado and think about how Kuina would be proud of this women. However once Sanji and Brooks realize the lack of women, they throw a tantrum.

Arya points to a traditional tan Japanese style building at the top of the hill, "The dojo is right at the top of the hill. We will being going to the training grounds in the back."

To get there we walk through a sea of cherry blossom. Chopper smiles wide, "This reminds me so much of home! When the cherry blossoms fell onto the snow and made Hiluluk dreams come true." The little reindeer was practically bouncing when he walked.

Arya turns around, "How to cherry trees grow on a winter island?" Chopper commences to tell the the story. It only takes us about five more minutes to get there and Arya slides open the door to the dojo. The familiar sounds of swords clashing and the smell of sweat fill the air. A small smiles pulls at my lips. Smells like home.

The old man appeared beside Arya, " Arya I put our guest in the empty rooms down your corridor. Please show them to their rooms." He turns to me,  "The swordsmen will challenge you when everyone is settled in." I nod. Arya turns and leads us down a hallway. Being at the front of the group I just slide the first door to the right I see. I open it to see dirty laundry laying on the floor.

"I'm sorry but you will have to take the room across the hall this one is mine." Arya appears right behind me. Her eyes do not waiver. I stared blankly at her, "That's fine I don't have much stuff anyways I was just looking where I was going to crash. Now you care to show me toward the training grounds."

She nods, "Right this way sir." Damn why is everyone here so polite and uptight.

We step through a set of sliding doors and enter the training grounds. I stare in awe for a moment. These grounds are huge. The open space behind the dojo maybe half the island itself. There is every type of terrain imaginably here. She must sense that I am thinking this, "The grounds have to be large. There are a lot of Haki users like yourself and I that come here. If the battles get to heated it could damage the dojo and the people inside. We haven't had too much problem with it lately; most people don't last more than a few minutes with the top swordsman here."

Damn her level of Haki must be as high as Luffy if she can cause that much destruction and sense other's Haki so easily. We stand in silence for a long time until the old man comes out, "Arya your father has just been spotted off the coast he will be here shortly."

I glance over at the women her eyes stone cold, "Sad the ocean didn't swallow him whole."

Jeez....

"You really must be nicer to the man he does support you," Gin looks at the girl solemnly.

"He was never in my life. He probably just feels guilty about walking out on mom and I."

Well damn.

The rest of the crew files out and stands under the small over hang where cushions are so they can sit and watch the fight.

I breath out and smile, "Okay show me who the top swordsman on this island is." Even though I am pretty sure I already know.

*Arya

I rest my hand on my sword. Zoro smirks at me, "Are you ready to fight Arya!" His whole crew stares at him with disbelief. Well look here a smart challenger.

I smirk, "What gave it away?"

The swordsman returns my smirk, "There is no other presence as strong as yours on this island. I mean the old man is close but..."

Zoro can't finish he is interrupted by the man named Sanji, "You damned moss head if you hurt on hair on that beautiful women I swear to God I am going to kick your ass!" Sanji starts to storm over in a rampage.

I turned and look at him, " I have had enough of you." I move my hand in a small sweeping gesture and send the man crashing into the dojo wall.

Luffy eyes sparkle, "She is a crazy good swordsman and she is a devil-fruit users! Coooooooooooool! Hey guys do you think if I ask her she...." Two arms spring from his shoulders and clasp his mouth shut. Robin now has her arms crossed over her chest, "Please continue Miss Arya and please don't try to cut off to many of our swordsman limbs."

I unsheathe my sword and stand in my ready position, "You ready swordsmen? Come at me full force."

He smiles and grips the sword in his mouth, "Any other way would be a disgrace to a swordsman such as yourself." Zoro takes off his bandanna and ties it around his head.

The man is the only person since my father to seem like someone that is worth my while to fight. I exhale and shoot forward. Begin!

Out of the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of maroon. Bastard came to watch me fight how nice of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! This is the first one of these I have posted online. If you have any pointers or criticism it is appreciated just don't be too rough. Thanks!

Just hold out for one more chapter! Next chapter so much is revealed and so much happens. It just gets more action packed after this!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

488K 12.4K 98
SECOND PLACE IN ONE PIECE 2015!!!!!!! Here you are an assassin, when the dorky and (adorable) annoying captain asked you to join his crew being you...
605 56 7
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ After defeating a nearby boss in the last island they encountered, Luffy and his crew were forced to wander around in the sea sinc...
1.2K 2 15
Kaito, or Kai for short, who ate an unknown Devil Fruit, was just a young man with an ambition to become a master battle strategist and merchant for...
22.8K 652 23
Monkey D Luffy is the new Pirate King and the whole One Piece world is going through change. You were safed out of slavery by the Heart Pirates from...