━━ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€π˜ ; baek dohwa

By kiowae

# π—’π—£π—˜π—₯π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ 𝗧π—₯π—¨π—˜ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰, an all 𝘡𝘰𝘰 flirty girl, who just transf... More

━ I
━ II
━ III
━ IV
━ V
━ VI
━ VII
━ VIII
━ IX
━ X
━ XI
━ XII
━ XIII
━ XIV
━ XVI
━ XVII
━ XVIII
━ XIX
━ XX
━ XXI
━ XXII
━ XXIII
━ XXIV
━ XXV
━ XXVI
━ XXVII
━ XXVIII
━ XXIX
━ XXX
━ XXXI
━ XXXII
━ XXXIII
━ XXXIV
━ XXXV
━ XXXVI
━ XXXVII
━ XXXVIII
━ XXXIX
━ XL
━ XLI
━ XLII
━ XLIII
━ XLIV
━ XLV
━ XLVI
━━

━ XV

3.2K 179 117
By kiowae

━━ i am at school currently and the midterms are ending today too!

this is the day i have been waiting for patiently in the past few weeks.

i tried my best.

the moment school ends today, midterms are over actually.

but it went by faster than expected either way. as i was making my way out of the school building, a group of students from another class approached me.

"hey miyu! we are going for karaoke to celebrate the end of midterms, wanna come?"

i shook her head no with a polite smile, "you all go ahead, i dont think i can come."

even though with a few protests, the group walked away.

this only made it easier for raim's infamous friends to come now.

"miyu! we are hanging out later, raim will be there, maybe eunhyeok too. you should totally come!" the girl winked.

they somehow still think something is going on between me and eunhyeok. . .

one day its eunhyeok, the other day its dohwa and the next day its minu.

they will never let me rest.

i shake my head no once again and politely excuse myself, well, as politely as i can.

students bid me goodbye as i left the school grounds.

ahyeon and my other friends were going for tteokbeokki, i told them i had plans already so they would be going alone.

same goes for suae's group of friends, they were going for tteokbeokki too, then would see a movie and finally go to a karaoke place. when they asked me to tag along, i answered the same way i answered all the other people that has asked me today.

people here love karaoke, fr.

i was walking home, listening to some random kpop songs, specifically bts.

songs like dimple, pied piper, truth untold and filter were always on replay for me.

i arrived home soon enough, as i entered through the front door my grandma greeted me happily.

"awh! miyu, hello dear!"

her smile is the most comforting one for me.

i hug her tightly, "grandma~ mindterms are done, finally!"

she chuckles and pats my back, "yes, so you can finally rest now, huh? you were so engrossed in studying, i felt like i was living her alone with mina!"

i broke the hug first and laughed slightly as i walked towards the livinh room and plopped myself on the big sofa.

"why didn't you go hang out with your friends? you should go have fun, love." grandma sat down on a single chair as one of the workers brought her, her coffee.

"i can go hang out with my friends everyday, grandma. i wanna spend my birthday with you and mina."

she laughed gently, "ah my amazing granddaughter~ i raised you well, didn't i?"

i nod with a smile, "mhm you did."

━━

the next day miyu was entering the school grounds, more relaxed than before.

she spent the day before with the two dearest people to her.

they went out to eat dinner together, went shopping and even did a self-care night! a simple but amazing birthday.

miyu was satesfied.

the girl entered the classroom to hear one of her classmates say, "i'd break up with her right away."

another boy, one she recognized as minu's friends, with ginger hair said, "even if its is sohui ban, i can't forgive her."

miyu figured that they were talking about that new movie everyone went to watch yesterday.

it was something about a woman going out with her boyfriends bestfriend for some reason.

she opened the door walking inside, the two groups eyes turning towards her.

suae's friend group and minu's friend group were inside.

"miyu! what would you do if your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend?" one of minu's friends asked, trying to get the girls attention.

"what happened to hello or how are you?"

the boys and girls tried to hold in their laughs as the boy scracted his neck awkwardly.

miyu smiled teasingly.

all eyes were on her, waiting for a response.

"hm━, i don't think i would be able to forgive them. kissing, hugging, flirting its all the same anyway. but if they cheat so easily then it must mean that they weren't close to me in the first place. i'd try to get over them as fast as possible." miyu nodded satesfied with her answer.

everyone nodded in agreement.

"she's right!"

"yeah, i think i'd forgive her though if she did that."

"you're fucking stupid."

"what! it's park miyu we're talking about!"

miyu scoffed with a smile as she rested her head on the table.

shim suae felt uneasy. that because this was exactly what she was doing.

cheating in some kind of way.

but she was doing it to stay alive!

right. . .

━━

"i am going to need someone to accompany the singers on piano on the day of the test. . . are there any volunteers?"

the music teacher asked.

miyu couldn't look at the woman the same way. she was a cheater.

the girl felt even worse for eunhyeok. he had to act like he didn't give a shit, but she knew it must be hard.

"come on, no takers? i'll give extra credit to whoever volunteers."

usually miyu would be running for extra credit and this opportunity was perfect. she knew how to play the piano perfectly due to her mother making her practice it. but she was unsure.

"come now, surely someone knows how to play the piano?"

"hm in that case. . . eunhyeok would you like to have a go? you're good at the piano."

miyu's eyes shot up towards the woman instantly.

the audacity?

she was shocked and she knew that she had to do something.

the tecaher beamed innocently.

"wait what? eunhyeok knows how to play the piano?"

"apparently."

whispers filled the class.

"i dont want to." he said.

miyu turned to look at the boy. she saw the way he felt uncomfortable.

the teacher still acted like an angel telling the class that they would have to sing without a piano.

soon the class started chanting a series of "play. the. piano!" towards eunhyeok.

the guy almost gave in, when miyu gathered all her confidence, stood up raising her hand.

"uhm!━ i can do it!"

the class turned quiet and the female teacher looked at miyu stunned.

"really? can you do it, miyu?"

miyu nodded with a sigh.

"mhm. i have played the piano ever since i was six, i think i'll manage."

the class errupted into cheers.

another girl seemed to have had the same idea.

shim suae raised her hand now too, "uh━ i can do it too. . ."

and so the class turned quiet again.

miyu looked at the girl with confusion. why would she even?

suae avoided miyu's gaze though.

"alright suae. but i think we only need one person to accompany us on the piano. and since miyu's even more experienced, it'll be better right?"

suae nodded and sat back down.

miyu had unanswered questions.

on top of all that a certian guy, go eunhyeok, couldn't take his eyes off of the girl.

'did she do it because of me?. . .'

━━

and miyu was confused, she did want answers too. which is why the girl decided to follow wherever eunhyeok was taking suae right now.

she did feel bad but curiosity took over her!

only when they arrived at the old abandonned art room, she realised that that must be their private meeting spot.

"what are they doing. . ." she mumbled looking through one of the windows.

they were sat at a cheap excuse of an piano, suae trying to play the notes. keyword: trying.

it was bad and she heard it from outside the room.

suddenly another figure appeared.

baek dohwa!

miyu's mouth opened stunned.

she decided to just enter the room now.

"yo so everyone is invited but me?"

all six eyes turned to her.

she closed the door behind her.

dohwa had squeezed eunhyeok away so he was sitting next to suae now, eunhyeok standing there awkwardly.

miyu noticed the bothered look on eunhyeok's face and decided to give some payback to dohwa who had probably ruined a moment.

the girl walked over to the windowsill, sitting on it and patted the seat beside her.

eunhyeok looked at her for a moment before going to sit next to her.

the two watched suae and dohwa smile and laugh with each other in silence at first.

both questioning when the fuck they got so close.

and somehow it did bother miyu too.

she nudged the boy and turned to him with a smirk, "it's been quite long since we really talked, like alone."

eunhyeok nodded simply.

"oh come on pretty boy, you didn't even say happy birthday yesterday."

his eyes opened a bit wider.

"oh i didn't know━"

"nah don't worry. you still have the opportunity to be the first one to congratulate me!"

the images were flooding his brain.

he put his large hand over hers, "happy late birthday, miyu" he smiled charmingly.

miyu's heart almost skipped a beat.

she smiled back looking into his eyes.

"ah━ don't look at me with those eyes." miyu argued not daring to break the eye contact.

"what eyes?" he smirked even wider.

"i told you i was in love with your eyes before, pretty boy!" she giggled.

this made the boy laugh too. the moment was carefree and they didn't care if their hands were still together in one.

but the other two sure somehow did.

suae and dohwa had stopped joking around and started listening to the two's own conversation just when eunhyeok wished miyu a happy late birthday.

'it was her birthday?' he thought.

they watched the hands and how none of them cared to move them.

the intense eye contact.

they listened to her telling him once again, that she is in love with his eyes.

'she loves his eyes?' he thought.

the tension between the two was over the roof, both knew that.

miyu noticed the silence on the other half first and turned to the other two.

baek dohwa was staring holes at her.

suae had a hint of sadness as she looked at eunhyeok.

so miyu stood up and walked over towards the door, "come on lets go blondie."

she didn't have to tell him twice.

the boy immediately stood up, going to get his bag with a "yes ma'am."

miyu winked at eunhyeok teasingly one last time before leaving with the blonde boy.

and suae couldn't help but notice what control miyu had over those boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 3.9K 32
β€’ eros; loving an ideal person β€’ started: 09-14-19 ended: 03-29-20
119K 5.3K 40
β”Šfetus writingβ”Š ↬ kim sassy taehyung has to live with his father at their family friend's place due to unexpected problems β˜•οΈŽ β”Š ✎ a taekook fanfi...
240K 10.6K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
303K 5.8K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...