Kiyotaka traumatizing the sch...

By kylianmbappe087

'Will my illness really hold me back?' A young boy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, is the youngest kid of the whole schoo... More

Volume 1.1: Entering hell.
Volume 1.2: We are in hell.
Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.
Volume 1.4: Touch it.
Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.
Volume 1.6: Is this a world of peace or of regret?
Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?
Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.
Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.
Volume 2.2: War decleration.
Volume 2.3: Is it to late? Am I too far gone?
Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked
Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations
Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.
Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?
Volume 3.3: Last Call
Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading
Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.
Volume 4.1: How annoying...
Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.

Volume 4.25: betmen

545 20 2
By kylianmbappe087

I jumped out of bed,

What Am I about to eat? (Suzune)

Investing in myself,

It's working perfectly.

This song was playing in my head.

My body is back in perfect shape. My muscles feel like back in the whiteroom days. Perfect.

Migraine dissappeared for today, it is a very good sign.

"How are you so energetic at 6 a.m...."

"I am Batman."

"Kiyotaka...You aren't Batman. Just calm down and make some breakfast for yourself."

"I need to protect this country. I am the japanese Batman."

"Stop it or I am going to let you sleep on the cold floor next time."

Women are scary. But Batman serves Justice.

She stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom.

But Batman serves justice, so I sneaked up behind her and got her into a choke position and pulled her back into the bed.

"What are you doing?!"

"Justice."

"Get serious help at this point!"

"You are right. Japan needs my help and protection."

I didn't change our position at all. She was completly locked.

Just like the criminals.

"Let me go please..."

"Say the magic word."

"I will stab you if you don't"

I immediately released my grip.

Women are really scary.

"Thank you. But what was that tick of you thinking that you are batman? Anyways, your swiftness and noise was insane. I didn't hear anything and bam you got me down!"

"Impressive like Batman right?"

"Am I in a relationship with an idiot?"

"No. With batman."

She gave up trying, since this is daily business of my adhd kicking in,in the early hours.

Who do I want to be tomorrow? Yesterday I was spiderman, resulting into almost paralyzing myself. The day before I was a Ninja...

Hmm...How about being like Koenji tomorrow? That must feel great.

'Fufufu, as great as the perfrct existence of mine.'

Scary. That is not anything that I would want to be.

Suzune got ready for the day and I calculated the probability of Yamauchi getting expelled in the next few special exams.

Well it is 100%. Around that. There are many options:

A: I want to get rid of him.

B: Suzune wants him expelled.

C:Ryūen wants him dead.

D:Sakayanagi putting him on a leash.

E: Him failing an exam.

Everything here could be entertaining.

Loosing the weight of this class is much more important.

A car with as example 550 Horsepower, and 2200kg, runs slower than a Car with 480hp and 1600kg.

Power to weight.

If we got only top students in this class left, then Class-A should be easy. But the egoism wouldn't allow it.

Suzune, Koenji, Kushida and Me could never work together for a huge project.

Also there are barely 10 good students in our class. Expelling the 30 will just result into our class having a disadvantage at classpoints, physical exams and Shuffles.

What should I do?

While changing into my casual clothes, I was wondering about the matchup with Ishizaki again...

Huh? At 3 p.m. Means we are hosting the first matchup, at the earliest hour avaible.

Which could result, that there will be more guests than usual->Causing more attention.

How should I work around Ryūen and Sakayanagi? I revealed too much of myself already.

Scrolling through the schools forums I found something very interesting.

"Wanted: X
Class: D
Reason: Manipulating exams.
Bounty if found and confirmed: 400.000PP"

400.000PP on my head if they meant me as X.

Should I turn myself in? I mean what they gonna do?

Or better...Should Suzune or Akito 'turn me in' and making a fifty fifty split?

But that is no good. The ones who set this up must be at huge financial power.

It wasn't anybody from Class-A and B. It could be only Ryūen or the upper classes.

The defense mechanism is slowly kicking in.

How should I handle this situation now? I have a bounty on my head, and the sum is huge.

Also, knowing many peoples, Koenji won't participate, but Sakayanagi, senpais and others may have fun cornering me.

Which is a big nono.

Hmm...

But for now, I got other things to take care of.

I opened LINE on my phone to search a contact.

"KK1"

Kikyō Kushida.

[You wanted to meet up with me, Kushida. I have time now.]

(I got time aswell. Where are you?)

[Uhm in my room. Where should we meet?]

(Come to my Room Ayanokōji. Don't bring anybody.)

[Alright.]

"Suzune, I got to go somewhere. Sudō called me for some help since he broke something. I will get back in half an hour."

"Uhh sure."

We communicated through the thin doors of the bathroom.

I wore my Adiletten and got out of my Room.

"Boo!"

Someone was waiting around the corner to jumpscare me. But I am Ayanokōji Kiyotaka. What are they going to do against it?

"Oh. You scared me a lot."

Kushida is really bad at this. A cat could scare me more than she did.

"Damn! So wanna get to my destination?"

"Probably."

She hugged/tugged herself on my arm. Making it quite uncomfortable for me since I can already feel the baseballbat of Suzune.

"You are bold Kushida."

"You like it don't you~?"

"No. I will stay loyal."

"Come on..."

We reached her room, whatever her goal was by making me uncomfortable, she maybe achieved it.

But what did she want to talk about? Is it something about my battle with Ishizaki?

Maybe the island exam? A new try to get closer with Suzune?

There could be almost an infinite amount of reasons to give for getting me over.

But in case,I turned my voice recorder on and entered her room.

Extremly tidy for 07:16 a.m.

"Sit down on my bed. Want coffe?"

"I already had one."

"Anyways, you already know what we are going to talk about?"

"How should I?"

Seriously? Am I akinator or why should I know the reason of her inviting me over?

"Want to make a deal?"

"Go on."

A deal? What for?

"You are X. The one the bounty was set on. I will report you for the points of course."

So it reached everyones ears much quicker than I've thought...

"You said something of a deal."

"Let me proceed then, I won't  sell out your name under one condition."

"That is?"

"60.000PP and Horikitas expulsion."

"No can do."

"Aww come on. You obviously don't care about her! Don't be shy admit it! Besides you could have any girl of this school if you managed to get Horikita."

"I meant that I don't have 60.000PP to give you."

Like how should I save them up,having to discover so much in this school?

"Hahahah! I always knew that you never cared about her! But well, let me optimize my Conditions. 20.000PP, Horikitas Expulsion and you cutting 25% of your monthly points to me. How does it sound?"

"25% is too much. I couldn't afford to live comfortably then."

"Alright then 20%?"

"20% Sounds much better."

We are getting closer in this deal. But I obviously will record this incase I could every trade my expulsion in for hers.

"Then we got the deal completed. Let's record it then."

She grabbed her phone and started the voice recorder. Probably as evidence and the deal being made fair and square.

"I Kushida Kikyō, will be getting 20% of Ayanokōji Kiyotakas Monthly points, 20.000PP directly and insurance for the expulsion of Horikita. Ayanokōji Kiyotaka's name won't be sold out by me to the bountyhunters. I confirm of this, Kushida Kikyō agreed. Now Ayanokōji, you have to agree aswell."

"I decline."

"Please what?"

"It's not about the conditions, but you already sold me out beforehand am I right? Guess how I got that out."

"W-What?!"

Yeah Kushida. You got shot in the back.

"You sold the information to Masayoshi Hashimoto, to get 50% of the points if the bounty activates. Sakayanagi already saw through it and told me. Also Hashimoto promised her not to sell out my name, so means only you could sell the information, which would destroy your popularity by selling out a classmate."

"Interesting move Kiyo. Choke me."

She got on her knees and falled on me. She laid over me and she touched private areas of mine.

No resistance could be offered since this could be a trap.

She stroked me at the area of my dick. What? Doesn't she know that I got a girlfriend?

"Choke me Kiyotaka~ Hit me~"

I don't intend to do this, but I couldn't say no since she blocked the opportunity, constantly kissing me, which blocked every way of communicating.

Every time I tried to push her away, she stroked me harder in that area.

"Stop it Kushida..."

"Humiliate me!"

Don't do that Kushida. This will turn out terribly.

She finally did it, her Hand sliding under my pants, touching my boxershorts, stroking it even more.

This is enough.

I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her away, unlocking my physical ability.

"Sexual assault. Never thought you like doing these things."

"Don't worry, one day you will NTR Horikita, and I will make her watch it!"

I left the room. The deal was broken apart and I was ashamed of myself for not pushing her away earlier.

[Ye short storyyyy. Now finally the special exam starting...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 572 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
97.9K 1.5K 34
The cover art isnt mine! 스냅- Snap First story!! When Shinobu Kochou, Insect Hashira decides to pull a prank on Giyu Tomioka, Water Hashira, things ta...
22.2K 1K 9
Ayanokouji is no longer the perfect human, his father wanted him to be. Due to the stress of the White Room, Ayanokouji developed dissociative identi...
7.2K 353 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...