The Unexpected Mate

By xxTashaJeanxx

(Previously called My Brother's Enemy Is My Mate) Hi, I'm Madison Sky Moon and i am a werewolf. Well not just... More

Description
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Note
New cover!!!

Chapter 8

4.9K 139 21
By xxTashaJeanxx

Madisons POV

Its friday, meaning tonight is when i go on a date with Emmett.

Thank goodness, i told Zoe about it because i am so freaking out.

"Zoe, what happens if he doesn't like what i'm wearing, what if i make a fool of myself, what if he doesn't want me after the date because he has seen how bad i am at dating, what if..." I ramble.

"MADISON, shut up, no more what ifs, who cares, he likes you for you and I bet you he will like what you will be wearing, now hurry up, its four and hes picking you up at five." Zoe tells me.

To begin with, I get a shower and shave everything, then i get out put on my panties and bra. Zoe starts to do my hair, she fishtails it down my right sholder and then orders me to not move, while she does my make up. After awhile, i'm again order into my closet to get out my clothes, which Zoe helped pick out. It consits of black skinney jeans, a greenish tank top with a lighter see through green at the back and my turquoise sandles. I walk over to my jewellery and put on my fossil gold watch and my turquoise braclets. I spray some perfume on me and look into my full length mirror, liking what i see. I'm done.

"Zoe, i'm done, do you want to see." i ask

"Yea, come on out." I walk out and when she looks up, she gasps.

"You look beautiful Maddie, all my hard work paid off." She gloats.

"Thanks, by the way are you staying tonight." I question.

"Yep, i need to hear all the details straight away." She says.

Knock Knock

"Hes here."

"We'll het the door." My brothers and dad shout, running to the door.

"No, let me get it." Zoe shouts. While she is running down stairs.

Unfortunatly, she trips and falls right into Aiden, her mate.

"Are you ok, Zo?" Aiden asks concerned.

"Yea, I'm ok." She then gets up and sees that Jake is about to oen the door," Get do not open that door."

"Can someone open the door because i don't have long to get to where i need to go, for Maddies and I date." A voice says from outside the door.

I walked forward and opened the door myself.

"Hi," I shyly say.

"Hi, Maddie, you look.... beautiful." He looks blown away, "You ready to go."

"Yea, let me get my purse then we can go." I walk to the coat rack and get my handbag. I walk back to Emmett and say bye to my brothers, who give up fighting over the door and went into the living room, and now are playing; Grand Thefy auto on the Xbox.

I close the door behind me and climb into Emmett jeep, through the door that he opened for me, then shut it again.

Once he climbs into the driver side, i start questioning him.

"Where we going"

"A place." His smart reply

"How long will it take to get there"

"I'll tell you how long it took when we get there." Grrrr, hes not telling me.

"Fine, then can we play twenty questions again?" I ask

"Yes, but you are not allowed to ask questions about this date." He says.

(Bold - Maddie, Slanted - Emmett)

"Whats your biggest fear?"

"Hmmm, being locked in room without wifi."

"Whats your favorite smell?"

"This might be weird but your scent"

"What's the craziest thing you've ever been asked to do and DID?"

"Well, i was at a party and we were playing thruth or dare: i picked dare. My dare was to eat a but of everything in one of there cupboards. The thing i didn't know, was that they used it to store, cat food, dog food, spam, does the list of disgusting things need to go on."

That is so gross, i would of ran off screaming.

"What's the biggest pick up line you've ever used?"

"Well, I haven't used any pick up lines and i don't really know any."

"Most embarrassing moment?"

"I was getting changed in my bedroom, when my little cousin walks in and sees, well my private parts and asks, 'Whats that for, why don't i have one.' it was very embarrassing."

"Biggest lie you've ever told?"

"Hmmm, i can't think of any, just any lie that my brothers believed because they would of have to be big, for them to believe it."

"Who's the prettiest girl you've ever met?"

"Thats easy, you."

"If you could change one physical thing about yourself, what would it be?"

"Probably, i know its weird, but the size of my hands, because they are tinsy compared to all my friends and yours."

"If you could change one thing about ME, what would it be?"

"Nothing, because i like you, just the way you are."

"Who's the closest person to you?"

"Aiden or Zoe, depends what things."

"Most romantic thing you've ever done?"

"This date."

"Best present you've ever recieved?"

"A necklace you got me when we were really young."

"Whats your favorite childhood memory?"

"Sitting in our old treehouse, looking down into the pond, with you sitting there making daisy chains."

"Do you remember your dreams?"

"Yea, sometimes, mainly just the happy ones."

"What is something that has changed your life?"

"Don't take this the wrong way but, meeting you. Now, i have someone who i can spend the rest of my life with."

( End of questions)

"We're here Maddie, and it took about one hour." He says. I hate him.

"Where's here, exactly, smartass?" I ask

"You will find out soon, but i'm putting a blindfold on you." he responds.

We walked for about ten minutes, when i heard running water.

"I'm taking the blindfold off now." He says to me. He takes it off and i instantly fall in love with the sight in front of me.

A clear blue waterfall with a picnic set on a rock infront of it, with andles lighting the place up.

"Awww, this is so nice, Emmett, you even remember my love for waterfalls." I walk over and hug him really tight, "Thank you."

"No, thank you for agreeing to go on a date with me." He whispers.

"Can we eat." I ask.

"Yea, i have chicken sandwiches, peanut butter & Jelly sandwiches, ham sandwiches, cookies, chocolate, milkshakes, crisps, water, fizzy and alot more." He says

"Can i have a chicken sandwich, a cookie and a milkshake." He hands me them and i immediatey start to eat them.

I'm finished before he is, oops.

"You must of been hungry." He teases.

"Shut up, I haven't ate all day."

"Ok, do you want more." He asks

"Chocolate, please." I say

"Here." It's my favourite, cookie crisp, yum.

Half an hour later, we are lying on the rock, looking into the sky watching the sunset.

I look over at Emmett and see him already staring at me.

"What?" i whisper

"Have i ever told you how beautiful you look." He mumbles. I lift my eyes to meet his and see him moving closer and closer to me. I have a feeling i know whats about to happen.

We both lean in then..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694 12 21
My Names Anna, and this is when I met my mate James on my 16th birthday. I'm a werewolf and so is he. So I'll have to say this isn't your typical hum...
1.9M 45.9K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
424K 10.3K 37
This is about a 17 year old Nicole Argent who moved with her mom after her dad died. While with her new friend Jennifer at the duck pond they get kid...