The interstellar female Taois...

By ruwen05026

Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arri... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140

16

356 7 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 16: Temper

The boy sat up, lowered his eyes and nodded, and did not speak.

Wu Yu reached out to touch his forehead to see if the fever had subsided, and the teenager tilted his head.

Okay, embarrassed to put down your hand.

"How are you feeling now? Is it better?

"My name is Tang Xingchen." The deep voice gently echoed in the chaotic stone forest.

"Oh."

So? Is it better, she really wants to go back, after such a long delay, I don't know if Xiao Ya'er is in a hurry.

Just wanted to ask again.

Seeing him turn his head to look at the ground, a flush flew on his pale face and pursed his lips and said: "You said your name just now, I think you should also want to know what my name is."

Wu Yu complained in her heart, 'I don't want to' But looking at his embarrassed look, she didn't

show it in the end.

A smile curled at the corner of his mouth, tilted his head to meet his gaze, and said softly: "Xiaochen? Can you call it that?

The woman's sudden gentleness made him a little uncomfortable, and nodded slightly, "Whatever you want."

"It's like this, I see that you look much better now than before, I bought some medicine and nutrient solution, you take it." Wu Yu suddenly took out a small package and handed it to Tang Xingchen.

The teenager was a little stunned by her action, and looked at her blankly, "What do you mean by this?" Seeing

that he was stunned and did not accept anything, he directly put the small package on his side.

"I have to go."

Hearing Wu Yu say this, Tang Xingchen suddenly became embarrassed and directly patted open the package.

Staring at her with red eyes, he asked sharply, "Then why did you come back just now?" Since you want to leave, you shouldn't come back just now.

After

saying that, he put on a look of anger, tore the package open, and the contents were scattered everywhere.

Hey, this person is so unreasonable, she came back because she has a conscience, now that the medicine has been bought back, and the wound has been treated for him, will she still be here to accompany him if she doesn't leave. Are they familiar.

Looking at the things she had worked hard to buy, he ripped them to the ground, and suddenly became angry, she would not get used to him.

Pick up a bottle of nutrient solution directly from the ground, open the lid, press the back of his head, and put it in his mouth. All that was left was poured into him.

Tang Xingchen was choked so that tears flowed down drop by drop, struggling to push her away, but he was too weak, just in vain.

After Wu Yu filled a bottle of nutrient solution, she felt a lot more relaxed.

Throwing away the empty bottle in his hand, he said to the young man word by word: "Tang Xingchen, although I used your spar just now, I also bought you medicine to help you eliminate the dark energy in your body and bandage your wounds." So I don't owe you anything, I'm going home, you do it.

After

that, he picked up his coat and walked away.

Because of the good mood of drawing high-grade talisman paper, it was also ruined, and I originally wanted to give him one, but now it seems that it is not necessary, it is completely a person with a changeable temperament, one for a while.

Turning her head to look at him, she saw that the boy was looking at her coldly, with mockery in his eyes.

Leave him alone, now she has to hurry back, she has already done her best for him.

Watching the woman's figure disappear at the end, the teenager hammered the ground in annoyance.

When Wu Yu returned to Grandma Chen's house, sure enough, Xiaoya'er and the old man were very anxious, and when they saw her hands bandaged, they exclaimed even more.

The old man took her hand, "Ouch Xiaoyu, what's wrong with you, how did you get hurt."

Wu Yu withdrew her hand.

"It's okay, I fell while walking, I hit the rock, and it's all right."

She just applied a little medicine by the way, not to mention that it was quite useful, and she clenched her fists, feeling no more pain.

Tang Xingchen's kid shouldn't have much problem, she specially fed him a nutrient solution when she left, and I will go tomorrow morning to see how he is.

Grandma Chen was still not at ease.

"Come, I'll take a look." Saying that, he pulled her to sit on the carpet and opened the cloth strip.

Little Bud also blinked and stared at it with big round eyes.

Seeing them so nervous, a warm current crossed her heart, and she smiled: "Look, it's okay, it's just a little mouth, it's almost scarred." Seeing

that it was really not serious, the two breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiao Ya'er sat next to her with a butt, pouted and said to her seriously: "Sister, you are an adult, you have to watch the road when you walk."

Wu Yu looked at her with a serious and didactic look, a little funny, "Yes, my sister must look at the road next time she walks."

"Come, see what my sister brought you back." Not wanting her attention to be on her hands, she quickly took out the various flavors of nutrient solution from Sun Ba and handed it to Xiao Ya'er.

"Wow, nutrient solution, what a beautiful nutrient solution." Xiao Ya'er clapped her hands happily, obviously just now with a serious look.

Sure enough, children are the best coaxing.

At that time, as soon as I grabbed it, I grabbed 3 bottles, just one bottle for each person of three people.

Their dinner in the evening is naturally this nutrient solution.

The nutrient solution is sweet and silky in the mouth, which is completely incomparable to what they usually drink.

And drinking into the belly, the hunger disappears instantly, and the stomach is as warm as drinking a bowl of stock, which is very comfortable.

Licking her lips, it seems that she will have to work hard to make money in the future, and she wants to drink this building liquid every meal.

No, no, no, no, she has to work hard to make money, strive to eat the right food every meal, how can she be captured by a bottle of nutrient solution, it's too unproductive.

Food is king.

Looking at the old man and the little bud with a satisfied look.

In fact, a bottle a day is fine, just drink it as a drink.

So the premise is to work hard to make money.

The first step to get rid of poverty and get rich, first go to see how her strawberries grow, I haven't seen it all day today.

The strawberry pot has been retracted into the room by the little buds, and looking at the small seedlings in the pot through the light, I hope that it will grow and bear fruit immediately.

Perhaps her eyes were too straightforward, Xiao Bud tilted her head and thought about it, and then said to her: "During the day, grandma said that it grows slowly, and she used to see those growers grow plants at once, especially fast." "

"A while?"

Little Bud nodded, "Well, grandma said."

Wu Yu walked to the living room and asked, "Grandma Chen, what Xiao Ya'er said is true?" "If it's true, it's too magical.

The old man looked at her and nodded and said, "Yes, didn't I tell you?"

Wu Yu shook her head.

The old man then told her the method of planting plants by the able, directly refreshing her cognition.

It's good to have mental power, if she has spiritual power, she will wrap this piece down. All planted with plants, so that this barren land grows green and creates a paradise. When the time comes, it will be developed into a tourist attraction. Earn a lot of star coins.

Forehead...... The idea is beautiful, the reality is too cruel.

Thinking of those who have mental power, suddenly feel bored, and this gap is too big.

No wonder it is necessary to separate the imbecile from the able.

It's like putting a poor person in a rich neighborhood, surrounded by suits and shoes, and wearing ragged clothes, and it is strange that you can balance your heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
24.6K 427 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
358 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
77.7K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...